PAGAL but CUTE (Completed) ✔

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav Singh Raizada wants everything interesting in his life, at least something different from common. So he... More

1 Unique Proposal
3 Secret plan
4 Closet Meet
5 Cry Baby
6 Mr & Mrs. ASR
7 Awaited First Night
8 Arnav's Decision
9 Amma's Advice
Character Sketch
10 Khushi in Delhi
11 Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada
12 Crazy but Intelligent
13 You are not that BAD
14 Lucky Angel
15 Khushi Bond
16 It belongs to Mrs. ASR
17 Own Rules of Khushi
18 Khushi's Tactics
19 Arnavji is a True Lover
20 Sameer Khan
21 Arnav in Action
22 I'm in DAMN IT with you
23 Uncontrollable Dhak Dhak...
24 Wierd Feeling
25 My Arnavji
26 You are mine
27 Khushi's surprise
28 I Trust U
29 Boss of Boss
30 You R so Sweet
31 Mrs. Boss
32 Floral Arrow
33 "Smell" Bound
34 I know my Wife
35 Ideal Husband
36 Dancing Juice
37 The Lost Daughter
38 Arnav's Trust
39 First Kiss
40 Bad Touch Became Good Touch
41 King of Romance
42 Interesting Punishment
43 Snake's Target
44 what's Happening?
45 Who's that?
46 Those Eyes
47 Upper Hand
48 After all, he is ASR
49 A...S...R...
50 Real Face
51 It's Different
52 After all, she is KKGSR
53 Cheater Hen?
Arnav's Gift
55 Good Criminal
56 For Shali?
57 It's not "mistake" but "treachery"
58 Khushi's surprise
59 Arnav and Aman
60 Shali's Idea
61 YES......
62 Pagal but Cute
Epilogue

2 First Meet

21.3K 965 245
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 2

Anjali called Guptas and proposed Khushi's hand for marriage. There are no words to describe Guptas happiness. They couldn't believe that they were not dreaming. What a great alliance. Anjali sent Arnav's photo to them. She wants Khushi to see her brother. Guptas were in cloud nine except one, "the Bride". She was crying like hell. She refused to see Arnav's pic.

Khushi (crying): I don't want to get married. I want to study.

Buaji: Arrey Snaka Devi... what are you going to do studying? Haan? Anyway you have to get married right? Then do it now itself.

Khushi: Amma, please don't do this to me. I won't go leaving you.

Garima: Khushi, please try to understand beta. I won't compel you if your babuji is alive. We can't get such a good alliance like this Khushi.

Khushi: But Amma....

Garima(cutting her): Don't you love me?

Khushi (hugged Garima crying): I love you so much Amma.

Garima: if you love me so much, agree for this marriage. Please Khushi.

Khushi(pouting): Ok fine... if this is the only way to prove my love for my mother then ok.

Saying she rushed to her room and locked it.

Garima looked at Buaji helplessly.

Buaji: Don't worry Garima. Don't we know her? She will be alright.

Garima nodded yes. They saw preeto coming. Garima told her the matter.

Preeto: leave it on me Aunty. I will take care of her.

Garima: Thank you beta.

Preeto knocked the door.... No response... She called Khushi, Still no response.

Preeto: I won't come to your marriage if you don't open the door.

Next minute Khushi opened the door and hugged her. Preeto went inside the room taking Khushi with her.

Preeto: What's the problem Khushi? Why are you upset?

Khushi: Mumma is arranging my marriage.

Preeto (pretending): Really? Why she is doing this to my friend? These parents are always like this. They think only about their problems. I agree, you lost your father, so what? Can't she make you study? Why not she do some job to make your wish come true? What if she suffers? Can't she suffer for your happiness? What if something happen to her? Does it matter?

Khushi was looking at her without blinking.

Khushi(making face): why are you talking like this Preeto?

Preeto(calmly): Am I saying anything wrong? Can't you see happiness in your mother's face? This is the best chance to make her happy Khushi. Just think about her. She struggled a lot after your father's demise. Still, do you want her to struggle in her life? She will be relieved if you get settled. And didn't you see Groom's sister and their family? How sweet they were? You will never get such a sweet sister-in-law and also a sweet family. That's why your mother wants this marriage to happen.

Khushi: But what about her brother then?

Preeto: Do you want to see him?

Khushi looked at her shockingly.

Khushi: Is he here?

She asked biting her nail nervously.

Preeto: Yes...

She showed the cover which is having Arnav's photo.

Khushi turned to opposite side pouting. Preeto removed his pic.

Preeto: My God.... How handsome he is...

Khushi didn't turn.

Preeto: Khushi... look at him. (She turned her by her shoulder.)See this.

Khushi looked at Arnav's pic. She gulped.

Khushi: Doesn't he look kadoos? Why not he smiles?

Preeto rolled her eyes.

Preeto: It seems like a stage program Khushi. How could he smile there?

Khushi: What if he smiles? Would anyone push him from the stage or what?

Preeto: My god this girl...... only God can save him from you.

......

Marriage date was fixed. Anjali wanted to do this marriage as soon as possible. Arnav asked them to finish all the pre-rituals without disturbing him.

Arnav: Di, I will come to Lucknow before two or three days.

Anjali: Don't be late Chotte. Please be on time.

Arnav: I will try Di. But what will I do coming there soon? Please don't torture me in the name of rituals.

He said with stern expression.

Anjali: Ok baba. We are leaving to Lucknow today.

Arnav: Ok di. Take care.

Arnav headed to AR whereas Raizadas left to Lucknow for further arrangements.

AR

Arnav was going through the file which was in his hand. That's when he heard, "May I come in Damadji?" Arnav rolled his eyes seeing Aman.

Arnav: Just stop it yaar.

Aman: Arrey, are not you damad?

Arnav: For you?

Aman: Of course yes. Your wife is my sister then who are you to me?

Arnav: When did our relationship status got changed?

Aman: When you got spell bound on a childish girl.

Arnav(smirking): Spell bound and me?

Aman: The great Arnav Singh Raizada who didn't want to get married is ready to wait for a girl, that too for three years. What's that dude?

Arnav: That's why I agreed for this marriage. So I will be free for three years.

Aman(sighed): Don't give the same excuse to me. I'm Aman, don't forget that.

Arnav: Ok fine. I like her.

Aman: That's my dude. When will you go to Lucknow?

Arnav: Aren't you coming with me?

Aman: I will come as much as possible. But don't you want to meet Khushi before marriage?

Arnav(sighed): Everyone will start making fun of me then.

Aman: But you will get chance only if you go to Lucknow.

Arnav: I will go after finishing our work here.

Aman: work will never get finished here.

Arnav: Ok fine. Two days before marriage.

Aman: Not at all. I will handle here. you have to be there at least four days before your marriage.

Arnav: Will Lavanya also join you?

Aman: She is busy in getting Collage admission. But she won't miss your marriage and fun for sure. She likes these ritual stuffs.

Arnav: Ok fine. I will leave tomorrow night then.

Aman: That's my dude.

Lucknow

Obviously Raizadas liked Khushi so much when they went for SHAGUN to GH. Khushi was surprised by the Gifts given by Raizadas for Shagun. She went numb seeing the jewels and sarees.

Four days to marriage.....

Arnav finished the entire schedule little before and reached Lucknow which surprised Raizadas. After reaching Lucknow, it was very hard for Arnav to be with patience without seeing Khushi. But he was not ready to ask anyone as they would start teasing him.

Dining

Nani: Chotte, when will Aman and Lavanya come here?

Arnav: Actually Lavanya's college admission was there today. As they completed it, they are coming tomorrow.

Anjali: Nani, you didn't say anything about Khushi?

She asked purposely.

Nani: What can I say Anjali bitiya, she is like, what I wanted as Chotte's wife.

Manorama: Haan Anjali, she is so bootipool.

No doubt everyone's eyes were on Arnav. He was eating without any reaction.

Anjali: Garima aunty told me that they are going to do KULDEVI pooja tomorrow in Devi Maiya temple.

Manorama: Shall we go there?

Anjali: No no mami, We already completed it know?

Arnav left completing his dinner. Obviously he was planning to go to the temple the next day. He wanted to meet his to be wife before marriage.

Next day.

Arnav came to the Temple and searched for Khushi. He saw her coming with the plate in her hand. A pretty smile crept on his face. She was so simple but more beautiful than photo. He went in front of her. She jerked with his sudden entry and dropped the plate. In that hungama, some vermillion particle went in her eye. She started squeezing her eye. That's when she heard...

"Wait.... I will help you"

Arnav said clutching her hand. Khushi looked at him and she recognized who he is. Her eyes went wide open in shock. She looked at her hand which was in his clutch. She twisted her hand in an attempt to loosen his grip. His grip on her hand was so gentle but strong enough not to let her win.

Khushi (panicking): Leave me.... Leave my hand.....Amma...

She called her mother.

She started jiggling like hot water had fallen on her feet. Arnav startled seeing her crying. He couldn't understand what to do. He was looking at her speechlessly. A man in sixties came there.

Man: Hey man, how dare you? Leave her.

He said angrily.

Arnav didn't give any heed to him but looking at Khushi expecting her to say "who he is".

The man raised his hand to hit Arnav, before he did that, Garima reached them with Preeto and stopped the man.

Garima: Kaka, he is the one, with whom Khushi is getting married.

The man was shocked to the core. He caught hold of Arnav's hand with repentance.

Man: I'm so sorry Damadji. I don't know who you are. I was just frustrated seeing someone is misbehaving with our bitiya.

Arnav: It's ok. What was your mistake in this?

He said looking at Khushi who was standing behind Garima with teary eyes sniffing.

Man (looking at Khushi): Pagal Ladki, can't you open your mouth? What would have happened if I had hit him? You are too much some times. (looking at Garima) Garima, teach her something useful at least now. Is this the way to behave with a man who is going to marry her in four days? Still she is behaving like a child. Look at her face. She is looking like as if she is standing in front of a teacher without doing homework.

Garima was embarrassing.

Arnav saw Khushi's sulky face due to the man's scold. Arnav bit his lips to stop the smile. She is really a bundle of cuteness. He didn't expect this kind of intro with his going to be wife.... Correction... "Baby Wife".

Garima: Damadji please forgive her. I think she got scared seeing you here suddenly.

Arnav didn't want to embarrass Garima more.

Arnav: It's ok aunty.

Garima: When did you come?

Arnav: ohhh I just... came yesterday.. he stammered.

Garima: I'm sorry beta...

Arnav: It's ok aunty. Don't be sorry. You carry on. I'm leaving.

Garima nodded ok and left the place. Khushi rushed with her. Arnav looked at Preeto who was standing hesitatingly.

Arnav: Do you want to say something?

Preeto: Please don't take her wrong. She is like that. She is scared everything. Still she is a child.

Arnav looked at Khushi who turns her face towards Arnav again and again while walking with Garima.

Arnav: Hope your BABY friend won't ask cradle to sleep after our marriage.

He sat inside the car and drove off. Preeto burst out laughing couldn't control herself.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 12.9K 56
Arnav Singh Raizada was a young and growing businessman. He reached the peak at a young age. He created a very big emperor as well as the big enemies...
131K 10.4K 63
They were a happy couple. They lived for one another. But now, she was not with him. He was searching for her for nearly one and half years but he co...
82.6K 3.9K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
231K 13.2K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...