Bangtan Gang | BTS Fanfic

By Dark_Wolf_RC

An American girl gets trapped in the kpop world of gangs. BTS gang gives Anna two choices. Forget or join the... More

Character Profile Info
Chapter 1: Danger
Chapter 2: Boyz With Fun
Chapter 3: Save Me
Chapter 5: Stigma
Chapter 6: Attack on Bangtan Ft. EXO
Character Profiles: EXO
Chapter 7: History - EXO & BTS

Chapter 4: Fire

214 6 3
By Dark_Wolf_RC

Anna slowly opened her eyes beginning to panic. She was not sure where she was or what had happened. But before she could cry she felt a hand on her shoulder which was Jin and he was already calming her down with words of safety. She breathed trying to comprehend what the hell had happened. But she couldn't remember much.

"Anna jagiya I need you to tell me what happened to you today." Jin slowly asked with a look of caution. She only shook her head as a migraine set in. She groaned in pain. "Oh I'll go get J-Dope."

He left momentarily to fetch the fashionable drug dealer with raging hormones. He walked in with a face of excitement.

"I've waited for this day yes! I finally get to play doctor!" He cheered looking Anna over as if diagnosing her already. "What do ya need painkillers? What else is wrong?"

"I..I can't remember what happened. Like at all. All I remember is walking home with pancake mix." She stated only more confused by saying it out loud. Hobi hummed thinking of what to do. "I also have severe anxiety but I'm out of Zoloft."

He grinned as if he knew just what she needed. Then he walked to the bathroom cupboard grabbing two orange pill bottles. He returned opening them with a pop and handing her a green and blue pill.

"Take one of each a day till you feel better. Also I can't give you any Zoloft pills they are at the mansion sorry." He stated matter of factly before disappearing into the hallway. They have a mansion?

- Time skip to next week -

Anna had an amazing week. She bonded with the gang and was really feeling excepted. She now had relationships with each member. They also all surprised her each day of the week. She sat on the porch with Namjoon recalling all her memories with the boys. Yes she learned there real names.

- flashback -

Namjoon oppa surprised her first with a book which he reads her every single night as she begins to fall asleep. His voice calms Anna down since she has a lot of trust with him. Plus he speaks her first language English with her to piss off the other members. Namjoon acts like a father to Anna.

Jin oppa surprised Anna with a Korean food utilities kit so she can help eat at gang dinners in style. So every meal she assists Jin with his cooking. Jin reminded Anna of a mother since hers wasn't so great. Anna has a relationship like a mother daughter would.

Hobi oppa is so much fun. His gift to Anna was a pair of wireless beats headphones. He is like a fun uncle to Anna. He also gets scared like her too. He is her pharmacist too which is interesting. But Hobi oppa makes Anna open up and express her inner wild child. Anna has a open Friendship with Hobi.

Yoongi oppa is really interesting. Anna thought he was cold hearted until he started regular cuddling sessions once a day for his routine naps. He bought Anna a big fluffy blanket that shows his soft side. Of course they are just friends but Anna looks up to him as an older brother.

Minnie oppa is such a good friend. He understands her inner emotions and knows all her secrets. They share clothes too. Minnie oppa bought Anna some blue hair dye she was dying for. He even helped her dye it since she was way too nervous. They are as close as friends can be.

TaeTae oppa is her weird best friend. He plays fun games and acts dramatic with her. He also encourages Anna to be herself no matter what others think. He gave Anna an expensive camera so they can go on photoshoots together. They are brother and sister besties.

Kookie oppa is her troublesome friend. He and Anna always get into trouble. Pranking there elders and misbehaving. But Kookie oppa also feels like a big brother to Anna. He bought Anna a Korean phone to take photos and game with. But mainly to text him memes of the other members behind there backs.

- back to reality -

Anna sighed in pure bliss over the thought of being cared for. Namjoon was reading the newspaper as Anna just watched the clouds pass by. That's when Anna hissed in pain grabbing her arm then they heard a gunshot.

Namjoon jumped up pulling Anna inside quickly closing and locking 3 locks on the door. He was in action yelling out codes and different orders and before she knew it everyone was downstairs.

Anna was so scared and her arm was hurting a lot. She looked down to see a mark from last week she hadn't noticed. Something was in her arm she thought.

"Eomma my arm. It hurts. Somethings in there." She showed Jin shaking intensely as a tear slipped from her eye. He looked at her and cursed. He knew what it was. A tracker.

"Its okay jagiya don't worry I will take care of it." He soothed as he was handed a knife from TaeTae. Hobi looked away since he hated blood. Yoongi sat next to her distracting the extremely anxious girl as Jin started to cut out the tracker. Anna cried out about to pull away but Yoongi stopped her by holding her face and Minnie held the other hand. Everything was happening so fast. "I got it!"

Quickly jimin put a pretty bandaid over the incision Jin had made before kissing it better for Anna. Namjoon had a serious expression as he walked into the room with a bag and a pistol shoved in his waistband.

"We have to leave they found us." He stated referring to there rival gang EXO as he started packing important things into his already packed bag. Everyone started to go to there rooms when another gunshot went off but closer. "Shit hurry!"

Running around the house to pack Anna was putting all her gifts into her backpack and trying not to have a panic attack. Jungkook and TaeTae walked in both walking on either side of her making sure she made it out safely. All the members once packed met downstairs.

The boys knew what would happen next but it took Anna by surprise. Yoongi was dumping gasoline in every room of the house trailing to the doorstep. Everyone backed outside watching it all happen. He pulled out a matchbox striking a match on fire.

"Bultone." He said in a deep emotionless tone. He then dropped the match leaving the house on fire. Anna gasped as she watched it burn. She couldn't help but let tears fall since she called it a home even for a short period of time.

Yoongi walked over to Anna putting his arm around her as the gang started to move out quickly. Anna was still hurting but she knew what they had to do it. But still her heart felt a little broken.

The gang started to run to the van that was parked in the driveway and that's when we saw them. A group of well dressed men drove on motorcycles speeding towards them. Anna screamed.

RM started pushing everyone into the van yelling code words Anna kinda understood. Jin got into the drivers seat instructing everyone to buckle up before speeding off down the road to no specific destination followed by the distant sounds of gunshots and motorcycle engines.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.1K 53
this story is about a 19 year old girl whose family is mafia , she has 7 brothers she love them they also love them they are like a happy family but...
2.6K 100 15
Park jimin the son of the mafia leader is in love with you a girl obsessed with him tries to hurt you will he keep you safe? ŔĚÁĐ ŤÔ FÍŇĐ ŐŮȚ This is...
36.9K 1K 20
a strong and broken girl with a bad past no one knows even her gang (bts) will she live a better life or Fuck up again. contains: strong language ga...
111K 3.5K 19
BTS is a very powerful gang of seoul. One of the most feared ones. Suddenly Mara finds herself caught up with them and her life changes. Not necessar...