Ghostbumps || Yoonmin ✔ #Watt...

By AuthorPiscesLea

"You know... It might end up well. You with Jimin. Why do you hate him so much? Did anything happen between y... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter Twenty Seven

376 22 32
By AuthorPiscesLea

Warning : I feel horny, so why not.

Jimin gently placed Yoongi on top of his king sized bed before he went toward the door to lock it.

He then turned around, only to see the most beautiful human being he ever met in his whole life panting, waiting for him eagerly.

"J-Jimin... B-baby... I want you... Now..." Yoongi called. He breathed out his words, still struggling to respirate normally.

His lustful eyes were now met with Jimin's eyes. They were darker than before and that only made Yoongi want him even more.

Unbottoning his own see-through shirt, Jimin slowly walked towards the bed, teasing the now needy Yoongi just because he loved the way Yoongi was staring at him now.

I want you to stare at me like this forever, love.

Pulling away his shirt to flash out his toned abs and sexy muscles, Jimin smirked when he noticed how Yoongi licked his own lips while studying the sexy meat in front of him.

Taking his own sweet time, he crawled on the bed before hovering himself over the panting Yoongi.

As soon as Jimin was on top of his body, Yoongi pulled the guy's body to crash on top of his before he hungrily sucked and bit the juicy lips, expressing how addicted he was with those lips through the kiss.

Jimin ran his hand up and down, feeling the well-build body beneath him while his other hand was caressing his cheek tenderly.

Yoongi couldn't stop himself from running his hands all over Jimin's body; feeling every inch of it with his hands. He was hugging his neck while wrapping his legs around the waist, before running his hands to caress the singer's well-toned back. He ended up squeezing the damn, fine-ass continuously.

And Yoongi kept on squeezing the ass, never intending to stop anytime soon.

Their hungry, yet full of love and lust kisses lasted for ten minutes, making their lips more swollen than before.

Jimin then pulled Yoongi's shirt up, undressing him gently before his eyes roamed over the beautiful feature beneath him.

He then kissed the crook of Yoongi's neck hungrily while his hands swiftly pulled down his pants along with his boxers, landing his eyes on the arts he saw soon after.

Beautiful. I always knew you were a mesmerizingly beautiful, baby.

Running his hands over the smooth milky white skin, Jimin looked deeply into Yoongi's lustful eyes. He then leaned against him for another hungry lustful kiss before wording his praises on the guy's lips.

"Baby, you are so beautiful. I want you to be mine forever," he whispered.

Yoongi didn't respond. He took in a deep breath before crashing their lips together again.

Yoongi gasped the moment Jimin attacked his neck with kisses and bites, licking and sucking the white flawless skin leaving a few deep purplish love marks.

Yoongi tilted his head, giving more space for Jimin to assault his skin.

Peppering kisses after he was satisfied with his marks around Yoongi's neck, Jimin slowly licked his way down towards the collarbone, sucking the skin and nibbling it softly, leaving the same purplish marks he left on the neck.

Yoongi wailed, tugging Jimin's hair to be closer to him, when he felt lips suddenly attacking his nipple.

Jimin kitten licked before sucking the nipple in. His other hand was pinching the other nipple. He sucked harder when he heard the beautiful moan that kept on asking for more, making his hard dick become painfully harder.

Letting go of the nipple with one last hard suck, he then kissed Yoongi's cheek before whispering sweet things near his ear.

"Baby, can I touch you now?" He asked, kissing the temple of Yoongi's head.

Yoongi nodded. He hugged Jimin's waist before he started to suck and nibble his neck.

Jimin groaned, letting out a series of moans soon after Yoongi started to suck his nipple as hard as he had sucked before.

He started to feel like he would drown in pleasure when he felt Yoongi's hand was palming his bulge, while still sucking his nipple.

"Y-Yoongi, pull down my pants. I-I want you to do it for me, baby," Jimin gasped, trying to breath out those words in between his moans.

Yoongi unbuckled his belt before unzipping his pants, but soon stopped when he felt Jimin's hand already pumping his length up and down, slowly and leisurely.

"Fuck!" He gasped. He kept on chanting those words against the younger's nipple, eyes tightly shut with his mouth slightly opened because of the pleasure he felt.

"Baby, hurry up. I want you to see mine too," Jimin whined. His chubby fingers were still wrapping around Yoongi's dick, starting to move his wrist faster than before.

Yoongi grunted, trying to find earth after being out in space for a minute or so.

With his slightly shaky hands, he continued to unzip the pants before trying to pull them down from Jimin's thighs.

"Lemme help you," Jimin whispered, pecking the swollen lips before he slid down his pants, along with his briefs, kicking them away from his legs.

Yoongi's mouth parted, pingponging his eyes from Jimin's face to his now revealed dick. Precum leaked from the now red and swollen head, mimicking his own rock hard dick. He could feel his precum was leaking since the moment they had their heated make out session in the living room.

Shit! Jimin is too beautiful. His bare naked body is too hard to resist.

He started to rub his hand on Jimin's dick, making him hiss in pleasure.

He then wrapped his long bony fingers, pumping the length up and down slowly before his pace went faster with every single move.

"Oh.... Fuck!," Jimin gasped. Leaning himself down towards Yoongi before he bit his shoulder to restrain himself from thrusting into Yoongi's hole without preparation.

"Y-yoongi, hyung~ Do you want to fuck me or do you want me to fuck you instead?" Jimin asked, nibbling and whispering in his ear as both of his hands were busy pleasuring his Yoongi - one was pumping the elder's length while the other one was rolling the now hardened nipple.

Squirming under Jimin's delicious touch, Yoongi confessed.

"Nngh~ I-I n-ne nnghh~ never done this ~ fuck! befo-'re~" he tried to answer, struggling between his moans.

And that made Jimin freeze.

He stopped what he was doing. Slowly, he moved his hand to cup Yoongi's flustered face.

He kissed Yoongi's eyelids, before he moved to kiss the pale cheeks, brushing his lips to peck the button nose, then the chin before he lovingly kissed his pink lips.

"D-do you really want to do this, hyung? We can stop if you want to," Jimin whispered, brushing his lips against the other's, while his thumbs caressed both cheeks.

Yoongi nodded. His heavy-lidded eyes looked into Jimin's eyes.

He pulled Jimin's shoulder towards him before crashing their lips together, eating each other's pleasurable moans.

"Baby, sit on my face," Jimin ordered right after their french kiss ended. His sudden low deep voice made Yoongi internally jump in excitement.

Hovering over the singer's figure with his shaky body, still in the phase of the  euphoric sensation, Yoongi balanced his body with both his hands besides Jimin's thighs before slowly sitting on his face.

Jimin held the slim waist firmly just to keep Yoongi in place before slowly licking the elder's pink hole, earning a loud gasp from Yoongi's swollen lips.

Jimin took a short glance at how Yoongi was becoming a moaning mess now. A pleasant smile crept onto his lips, seeing how good he could make this beautiful guy feel.

Jimin had a few rules whenever he had sex with someone. He never licked nor sucked other people's butt holes and he didn't let the other do that to him too.

Except if that person is someone he loves.

And there's no doubt that he is madly in love with Min Yoongi.

His beautiful and precious Yoongi hyung.

He kept on licking and sucking the virgin hole, alternatively biting and leaving deep purplish marks on the pale ass cheeks, thighs and in between the inner thighs.

How he loved the feelings now; for him to mark his Yoongi hyung like this. Like Yoongi belongs to him and he belongs to Yoongi.

He grunted when he felt something warm and wet was sliding around his hard cock.

Stopping from doing what he was doing now, he poked his head to look at the direction, only to feel more aroused at the sight of his lower limbs.

Jimin saw stars the moment Yoongi twirled his tongue around the singer's length, sucking it as hard as he could before bopping his head up and down continuously.

"Aaa-aaahhh hyung! Aaa--ah!" Jimin moaned. He gripped Yoongi's waist tighter to suppress himself from coming out fast. Jimin was so sure it would bruise in no time, but he didn't care. In fact, it would make him happier as that would be the manifestation of their love making together.

Jimin then started to bite and suck again the now full with purplish hickeys that covered the ass cheek. Slowly licking the smooth skin, he then moved his lips towards Yoongi's member.

He kitten licked the head, before leisurely running his tongue towards the shaft. Licking the hard shaft a few more times, he then wrapped Yoongi's length with his mouth.

The air became thick with their heat and lust, intertwined with the moans and whimpers that came from both of the now messed guys, trying their very best to please and satisfy each other.

Jimin felt a tight knot twisting inside his abdomen, signaling that he was about to cum. Tapping Yoongi's butt, he let go of the dick from his mouth, producing a 'pop' sound before he talked in between his own moans.

"H-hyung~ I-I'm about to cum~" he whined, digging his nails into the milky white skin.

"Are you clean?" Yoongi asked, before he continued to suck the twitching dick hard.

Jimin nodded, only to realize he was doing so a few seconds later.

"Y-yeah~ oh fuck!" He moaned as he felt Yoongi's tongue twirling around his twitching dick while sucking it hard.

Unable to stop himself, Jimin thrust his hips upwards, hitting Yoongi's throat. He continued to suck Yoongi's dick while he kept on pushing his hips up and down, making Yoongi's moaning voice muffle and vibrate against his dick.

Yoongi on the other hand tightly closed his eyes shut. He let his mouth open and felt pleasures from his above and below.

Jimin is damn good. I can never get enough of him.

He then heard Jimin telling him something but his hazy mind couldn't interpret the other's words.

Thumping his dick up and down in an animalistic pace inside the singer's mouth, he came inside the cavity without any warning.

Threads of white thick liquid ran inside Jimin's mouth before Yoongi could feel him sucking and licking it clean.

A few seconds later, Yoongi could taste a gush of warm thick liquids invading his mouth cavity. Gulping it down, he then sucked and licked the dick clean, earning a loud continuous moan from Jimin.

He couldn't deny the fact that Jimin's voice was very angelic, a soothing sound that could please everyone's ears. But now the angel was a moaning mess after their heightened intimacy and Yoongi couldn't help but smirk at the naughty thoughts of it.

Letting out each other's dicks with a 'pop' sound; Yoongi first before Jimin, he then moved himself so that he was on top of the panting Jimin, facing the singer's flushing and sweaty face.

He was about to crash his lips on the mouth of Jimin's when suddenly he felt a small hand push his chest lightly, stopping him from doing so.

"My phone is ringing," Jimin panted out the words. He then lightly pushed the now confused Yoongi before he went to roam his hand in the pocket of his jeans that were lying on the floor.

Yoongi just dumbfoundedly sat on the bed. His eyebrows started to frown, bewildered with how casual Jimin acted right now.

Is this how he acts whenever he has had sex with everyone else? We didn't even have real sex yet though.

Facing his back towards Yoongi, the naked Jimin grabbed his phone from one of his pockets before answering the phone call.

"Jimin, where the hell are you?!" Jin hissed. He sounded annoyed and angry.

"I-I'm at some place, hyung," he panted out his words, saying it as quiet as he could so Yoongi couldn't hear him.

"Are you fucking with someone right now?!!! For goodness sake Jimin! You have a full schedule this week starting tomorrow and yet you dare to fuck with someone tonight?!" Jin raised his voice, feeling disappointed with the singer.

Jimin does have a very tight schedule this week. It's very packed that one can never get enough sleep and rest. But its a part of Jimin's life as a superstar and popular artist, but him presenting himself either limp or exhausted is not even an option.

Jin was now massaging his temples, getting a migraine just thinking of the singer's antic.

Letting out a breath while still massaging his skull, Jin ordered the artist to reach home in ten minutes time.

"B-but," Jimin tried to protest only to get Jin repeating his words in a more stern, yet scary, tone.

"Bang PD-nim is here now. Come home. NOW," Jin stressing the last word before ending the call.

Flustered with what he heard, Jimin quickly put on his clothes, totally dismissing the fact that Yoongi was still there.

Why is Bang PD-nim suddenly coming to visit late at night? Must be something very important to discuss then. He only does this if things become serious and important.

Yoongi was still staring at Jimin from his bed. He quietly observed how Jimin didn't even take a glance at him and kept on brushing his messy hair and crumpled clothes with his hands so that he would look tidier and more presentable.

"I got to go, hyung. I guess we'll talk later."

That was all that Jimin said, without even giving his full attention toward Yoongi before he closed the door.

Not even saying anything warm or giving the still flustered Yoongi a good night kiss.

Even after what they did together a few minutes before.

Using his palm to wipe the tears that started to trail down his cheek, Yoongi mockingly scoffed at his stupid foolish self.

"Seems you are just another one night stand, Yoongi. You shouldn't have even put your hopes up high in the first place."

With that, Yoongi curled himself on his bed, slowly crying, whimpering by himself before ending up sleeping in his tears.

-end of chapter 27-

Why.... Do I have to be like this?

Why?!

Btw, just so y'll now, this is my first time writing smut.

But then I just turned this porn into an emotional shit.

I'm a mess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 2.6K 38
OMEGAVERSE // WEREWOLF BTS "Park jimin,I am not your mate.and i don't need a mate in my life.am I clear?"-yoongi "I will never give up yoongi.and I p...
61.4K 3.3K 54
"What happened if just your one mistake make someone's life living hell." "I do." They both said smiling, creating a new bond between them. ^^°°Jimi...
48.1K 3.4K 14
Jimin has never had a problem with being referred to as a cutie. But that changed when he fell in love with Min Yoongi, who couldn't stand cute shit...
24.5K 1.3K 11
Yoongi suddenly drops the bomb that he wants to leave Bangtan and as a result the band disbands. Jimin believes it's all his fault. ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈...