OC One Shots

Από _itssamanthaa

A little book to write out the random story ideas I get in my head. These are my personal OCs that I created... Περισσότερα

Characters
Characters Pt. 2
Holiday Spirit| Tom & Ava
Mr. Graves| Percival & Lucy
Scowl| Severus & Lucia
King or Queen| Thranduil & Loranna
Something new| Loki & Colette
The Captain's Lady| Captain Salazar & Freya
Dream|Tom & Ava
Amor |Captain Salazar & Freya
Warmth| Severus & Lucia
Wife| Tom & Ava
Attraction| Percival Graves & Lucy
Reunited| Captain Salazar & Freya
Obsidian & Saphire| Severus & Lucia
Coincidence | Michael Langdon & Estela White
Three Words| Tom & Ava
Professor| Tom & Ava
Unlikely Savior| Camino Del Rio & Erica

Loneliness| Tom & Ava

1.1K 52 13
Από _itssamanthaa

Angst, a bit of fluff, a little dirty stuff...it's fun. This is just a little something that will show up (eventually). Oh yeah, and there's some adult content to be aware of.

Ava couldn't take it anymore. The constant silence, the ignoring, the emptiness she felt by being there. She thought everything would go back to normal when she returned to their apartment. After resolving weeks of emotional turmoil, both in their relationship and with the Ministry, she thought things would be alright again. How wrong, how naive, she had been.

Instead she was left to entertain herself as Tom lost himself in work and the upcoming trial. His obsession with getting revenge has lessened after the threat of losing her, but now there was nothing. He didn't sleep with her, didn't speak to her, and he completely stopped touching her. While she understood his need to make sure they would be safe, she missed him. Regardless of how upset she was at him before and how much she questioned their relationship, she needed him. And the loneliness was taking its toll. She almost wished they were still fighting. Almost.

Ava sighed and got up from her spot next to the window looking onto the neighboring park. She made her way to their small living room where Tom has been every day. She stopped in the doorway, taking the chance to really study him. His hair was unkept and his clothes were hazardously thrown on. She was surprised he even managed to drag himself to shower each day. He didn't even notice her anymore.

After clearing her throat without a reaction, Ava bit her lip and went closer. She let her hand brush against the back of the sofa, just at the end to leave a small amount of distance. "Tom?" She only received a hum in response as he flipped to a new page of the document he was reading. "Don't you think you should take a break? You've been at that for days."

Tom paused his movements and let out a long breath. "Ava, this is important for me to deal with." He looked just over his shoulder in her direction, but he didn't look at her. "You do understand that right?"

Ava had to bite her tongue from lashing out at his tone. She could deal with his mood swings and occasional tantrums. But one thing she wouldn't stand for is his condescending attitude. "Yes. Unfortunately too much." She moved to go to the kitchen and stopped to say one more thing. "I won't watch you destroy yourself for much longer. Maybe you should rethink everything you said to me." She then continued to the kitchen to make herself tea.

Ava doubted Tom even registered what she said, or what she meant by it. He very nearly lost her when he was consumed with revenge. She had been pushed to the point of staying at her parents' house, not being able to be near Tom. Which only fed into the doubts that festered away inside her mind.

And then they talked. Tom sent her a letter practically telling her he would let her go, knowing that he had let her down. She knew he hadn't regressed to who he was before, he had changed. But she let those small doubts blossom into uncertainty towards him. It was that letter that made her realize she couldn't lose him. She rushed back to their apartment and practically threw herself at him. She remembered all her tears and the way he held her to him. She believed he cried as well.

But here they were now. Tom lost in work and Ava miserable. She knew she was being unnecessarily loud as she made tea, but she couldn't bring herself to care. Once it was ready, she took a long sip and leaned against the small island. Her gaze wandered out the window where she was met with dreariness. It was always raining it seemed. As much as she enjoyed the rainy weather, it did nothing to soothe the growing sadness she felt.

Maybe she should go back to her parents, at least there was someone there that would acknowledge her. She had given up on just taking small walks around the block or visiting with friends. They were all busy themselves with their jobs and the rainy weather caused difficulties walking outside. While this provided her with something to do, it wasn't enough. Even being with her mother and father lost its comfort at this point. None of it truly measured up to need for more..intimate human contact. Nor could it compete with the fulfillment from a closer bond.

Shaking her head at her thoughts, Ava finished her tea and decided to go lay down. She had started to feel under the weather the day prior, and could now feel the beginnings of a cold. She glanced over at Tom to see him in the exact same spot, still continuously flipping pages. She wondered if that would change soon.

Over the next few days, Ava's condition grew worse. The headaches and nausea developed into a fever and the inability to keep anything down. She still cried herself to sleep at night, only now it was coupled with shivers and sweating. She was surprised she was even able to get any sleep at that point. Between running to the bathroom to expel the little amount she was able to hold down in her stomach and the soreness throughout her body, Ava barely left the bedroom. Tom didn't seem to notice.

Ava questioned what she did to deserve this. Was it for doubting Tom? Was it for leaving him? Or was it because of her selfish desires to have him forget about the Ministry?

But she came back, she forgave him. She promised to believe in him again. And she let him immerse himself into work and trials. Naturally, she wanted to be held by him and touch him. He wasn't an affectionate person by any means, but the little amount he did show was all but gone. And she couldn't take it.

Ava felt another tear run down her cheek as she sniffled miserably. She rolled over onto her right side to face Tom's side of the bed. It had been a while since he'd even laid there.

It was getting dark out when Tom placed down a document to run a hand over his face. He was tired, exhausted actually. But he couldn't stop now. As he sat there for a few minutes, he realized for the first time how quiet it was in the apartment. Come to think of it, Tom hadn't heard Ava making any noise from the kitchen or the apartment in general for a while. Had it just been that day or has it been quiet for longer without him noticing?

Tom removed his hand and sat up to look around him. It was dark except for the lamp near the sofa. He looked at the bedroom, seeing that it was partially closed with a soft glow from the outside lights. That had to be where Ava was, but considering the time she shouldn't be in bed yet. Tom frowned at that.

He got up, stretching his stiff body, went into the bedroom. To his surprise Ava was curled up in bed asleep. He walked towards his side of their bed and paused when he noticed that her arm was stretched out across his side. He sighed, just now realizing how long it had been since he slept in their bed. As much as he wanted to join her, his work wasn't done yet. Instead he ran his fingers along her hand before drawing back and returning to the living room. He didn't want to disrupt her.

The next morning when Ava was still asleep Tom slipped into their room to change quickly. As he was buttoning his shirt, he took the chance to study Ava. He could see her better now, which is how he took notice of her paler than normal face. His forehead creased in concern as he also took in the circles under her eyes and sunken features. He gently placed his hand against her forehead to feel warmth. Tom shook his head and quickly went to the kitchen to get her water. As he was doing so, he heard sudden movements. He didn't know what it was until he heard an awful retching sound. Ava was ill. He made sure to grab something for her to take for her fever as he returned.

Ava was just sitting on the bed again when Tom walked in. Ignoring her look of surprise, he handed her the potion. When she swallowed it he gave her the water and watched to make sure she actually drank it. He knew her stomach was weak at the moment, but she needed to get some fluids in her system.

"Why didn't you tell me you were sick?"

Ava let out a humorless laugh, "like you would have heard me." She looked up to him to see his offended expression. "You don't think I've tried to talk to you? Tom, you've ignored my entire existence for the last month."

Tom slowly sat next to her on the bed dazed. Had he really done that? He didn't think that much time passed. "A month. I've ignored you for a whole month?"

Ava nodded weakly and took another drink of water. "I thought you were going to take things down a notch." She closed her eyes tightly when she felt a pang go through her head. "Instead it got worse in a different way."

"I know," Tom said in defeat. "I just want to make sure you're safe, in the end." He shook his head, "I can't even do that correctly."

They sat in silence for a few minutes before Ava was on her feet again and rushing to the bathroom. Tom hastily stood up and followed her. When she only managed to dry heave, he ran a hand over her back in comfort. As she settled down, Tom helped her up.

"How long have you been like this?"

Ava paused as she swayed, "a week I think."

Tom inhaled sharply. "A week? Ava, this isn't good." He helped her sit down again. "I think we need to bring you to St Mungo's."

Instead of arguing, Ava just nodded in agreement. She looked down at herself then back at him. She wasn't in a state to go anywhere. "Will you help me change?"

Tom didn't respond before going into her dresser to grab a sweater and jeans for her. He set them on the bed to help her out of what she was already wearing. As he pulled her shirt over her head gently, he saw her cover herself. He smirked amused at her shyness, it wasn't anything he hadn't seen before. But he simply continued to help her without comment.

As it turned out, going to see a healer was a good thing. It didn't take long for them to examine Ava and give her something to ease her symptoms. Within a few days she was back to herself again, and Tom couldn't be anymore relieved. He still got caught up in his work while Ava was recovering, but instead of ignoring her, she stayed with him. One night when he was resting against the headboard of their bed and Ava was fast asleep against his chest, Tom took the time to look her over. The color had returned to her skin and the circles under her eyes were less severe. How could he have neglected his girl so badly?

When she was completely better, he decided to make up for it. He gave her his full attention one Sunday; they went for a walk, he helped her bake for the first time in a while, and then they read together. But he wasn't done yet.

Tom grabbed the book from Ava's hand and placed it aside. She looked startled at him before he placed his hand on the back of the sofa to lean down to her. "I believe it's been a long time since I've properly taken care of you."

Ava frowned, "why do you mean?" Tom smirked at her before placing a kiss on her lips. He moved his mouth to kiss her neck, eliciting a small gasp from her. "Oh," Ava's voice came out higher-pitched and shaky. She felt a shiver go through her body as she felt his breath tickle her ear. She couldn't help herself after that.

Ava grabbed the back of Tom's neck to pull him to her and connect their lips. She sighed into the kiss having missed the familiar sensation. As the kiss grew more heated, Tom roughly pulled her up from the couch to bring her in to their bedroom. Frantic kisses and roaming hands led to discarded clothing along the way. Ava laid on the bed and pulled Tom on top of her with giggle. It quickly dissolved into a moan when Tom began kissing her neck. She was so distracted by the trail he was leading she didn't notice his wandering hand.

Ava inhaled sharply when she felt him touch her between their bodies. Her grip on his shoulder tightened as she felt the pleasure already seize her body. All it took was a bruising kiss against her neck and the perfect placement of his hand for her to come undone. She breathed in shakily as she pulled him in for another kiss, and she felt him pressing against her. They removed what little was left of their clothing, neither of them feeling the desire for much foreplay that night. It had been too long since they've been intimate with each other. There was no room for waiting any longer.

Tom hovered above Ava, breathing with her as their eyes met. He was waiting for her. She bit her lip and nodded. He placed a soft kiss on her lips as he joined their bodies together. They both let out moans at the familiar yet wonderful feeling. Tom gave her a moment before moving. Her nails dig into his back when he started a steady rhythm. He began to suck on her neck again causing her to buck her hips up to him. As usual for them, the pace became faster and increasingly rougher. Ava's toes curled in pure pleasure in response.

Ava was rapidly reaching her climax, her legs hugging his body to hers, when he had hit just the right spot. Within seconds she was pushed over the edge and lost in her release. A few thrusts later, Tom joined her. They stayed like that for a few seconds to catch their breaths. Tom kissed her collarbone before slowly moving to lay next to her.

"Wow," Ava said breathlessly. "I think I can forgive you after that."

Tom smirked, "oh really?" He moved to lean on his side and reached a hand over to twirl her hair. "Just like that, hm?"

Ava laughed. "Well, I might need one more round to be truly convinced." She let out a small yawn, "but not until the morning."

"Then I guess I'll have to be very thorough," Tom whispered as he leaned over her. He kissed her forehead and moved onto his back again, pulling her with him. As Ava nestled into him, he ran his hand along her back. "Get some rest love."

Well...that was quite the journey. This was also my first attempt at smut (Although it wasn't very explicit). Hey, this is also my longest oneshot so far!

As for questions about what's being referred to-all will be revealed in time😉

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

706K 14.5K 69
Mainly irondad and spiderson but all the Avengers are gonna be in it a lottttttt. feel free to give suggestions cause I will probably run out of idea...
4.7K 80 142
These are one shots for multiple fandoms consisting of anime, movies, books, and anything else you can think of. Some fandoms include -Harry Potter...
108K 1.4K 20
A few notes before we get started. -I am no longer taking requests. This is a completed work. -I will do thinks like Demigod x Child!Reader (THESE...
31.7K 314 89
REQUESTS OPEN This is my third book of one- shot or mini series on different fandoms. I will be accepting requests but only for the certain fandoms...