Love Is A Strong Word

By DancingWithDabi

"We were something, don't you think so? RosΓ© flowing with your chosen family and it would've been sweet if it... More

Author's note!
Playlist
Characters
CHASING I - Some kind of Fanfiction Shit but get to know the OC
Chasing II Bond
CHASING III That Morning He Got Involved
CHASING Collins
CHASING Marie
CHASING the Past shouldn't be Forgotten
CHAPTER VI Taylor Swift, I think she knows
CHAPTER VII J2M
CHAPTER VIII Jensen: Rude do gets their place
CHAPTER 7 Jared: Tension
Chapter 8 Antonio Rainbow πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ Banderas
So suddenly I'm in love with a stranger.
Chapter 9 Trickster UwU
Chapter 10 Brendon: UwU 😏 Virgin Marie
Chapter 11 Green Room turns to Red Hot Box
Chapter 12 Been Praying for You
Chapter 13 She's Gone.
Chapter 14 - Who's the Real Daddy? Chased up in to the present.
Chapter 15 The Boys
Chapter 16 Saving All My Love for You
Chapter 17 This isn't twilight thing isn't it?
Chapter 18: This should be Thirty.
Chapter 19 Some Realizations.
The Final Chapter
A/N

CHASING II: Where's Misha?

36 2 0
By DancingWithDabi

SMITH'S POV

I chuckled on her sight. So tired. She should have stayed in her room today rather than going out. Well, it was also my fault too. I can't argue with that. But hey. I should put her back on her room.

She's isn't even drunk but she's sleeping soundly.

Her head was on to my chest holding her still using my body to not to let her fall down.

The elevator opened and I decided to hold her in a bridal style by the time I got her out. It is easy for me to hold her like that rather than carrying her with arms over my shoulders. I walk towards in front of my room and I cupped on her trench coat and I found her key and her card but her card tells no number and she's unconscious.

"Hey. Marie" I poke her.

"Mmm..."

"What's your room number?"

"Mmmm" she sounded telling like I don't know.

"Will you wake up?"

No answer.

I think I'm gonna keep her for now in my room and ask the one who handles the check ins. I don't want her to make her feel uncomfortable with me. It's just the first time we met. I looked at the corridors and there's no personnel so I have no choice. I opened my room and placed her on my bed. It's not right to place her on the couch. I removed her trench coat to make her comfortable and I placed it on the chair inside my room. Then she instantly curled herself forming a ball. I chuckled at her sight.

If she'll keep on being cute like this I might forget that I should call and ask her room number. I closed my room and locked it, my top was stained with some coffee that dripped down on me when I brought it to her and placed it on the laundry basin. I'm going to clean it tomorrow. After all the convention is on the next day. I think I should check on my phone first.

Jensen
Mish, Are you already in London?

Jared
Misha, have you cut your hiatus hair...

Hiatus hair. Maybe that's the reason why she didn't recognised me at all. Or it was almost been too many years that Supernatural ended. Is she following me on my social media? Cause if she did, she should probably know I changed quite a lot.

My thoughts are mixed up full of questions about her.

There's something about her.

Is she not telling the truth that she doesn't know me at all?

I decided to get some fresh clothes and went to the bathroom and stripped off the lower garments to take a shower. I'd usually take a bath on a tub at times whenever I feel stress is getting on me. I took a bath on a shower this time. Making it fast to answer to Jared Padaleski, heheh and Jensen Ankles hehehe.

I laughed of the thought and I rinse off the bubbles on me with the warm shower that made me groan in a good way. My tense muscles are very relaxed now. I want to stay there longer but I turned it off to dress up quickly to reply fast. I dried up myself with a towel and put each article of clothing on me. I'm used to wear shorts when I go to sleep but for now I decided to wear pants.

Speaking of which she's surely feel asleep so fast.

I put on a Castiel shirt with my face on it, it was a gift from a fan. When I got out of the bathroom I saw her spread like a starfish on my bed. I chuckled once more. And I get my phone and responded to my friends.

Jensen
Mish, are you already in London?

Yes. Jensen. You've went already to the event place?

Jared
Misha, have you cut your hiatus hair? They might be mistaken you as me on the convention!

No. I haven't.
That's good! More Cas girls I bet. 😂

He immediately responded.

No. Sam's girls. 😈

Well. I don't know what to say.
But Cas wins. Always. 😂

No. Misha. No.
Well. Good night Misha. I got to still fix something for the con.

Good night. Jared Padaleski.

I turn off my phone. I placed my phone on the nightstand and I sat at the bed and looked at Marie.

I should call on the hotelier.

I call the assistance on the desk and she answered politely and knowing me, she told me the number of her room. While I'm asking for her room number I heard a phone rang I knew the sound of my phone and it isn't a music type then it suddenly died. It's foreign so I assumed it was hers. I looked around where it come from, it was in her coat, and it is indeed her phone. When I turned it on I as surprised it do not have any password to unlock. It's rare to people not having a password on their phone. She must really trust people that much. She's too open. I breathe deeply. I move to place her head on top of the soft pillow for her to be comfortable but as I place her there I smelled something on her. I'm not sure but it was a drug or alcohol. But I'm sure it's not good.

It was from unknown number.

So. Do you like my surprise princess?

Welcome to London!

I bet you're in the bed right now. In the bed of him.

Hope you're not sleep talking. You always do that and I love that I hear my name while you moan in your sleep.

This is-

You need some rest that's why I gave you that. You know that Daddy wants you to feel good especially now you're stressing your self too much my dear. I never knew you like the word daddy I should have known.

I'll invite you here sometime... For our little playtime. Hope you'll see this tomorrow! And not be deleted by a liar.

Is she involve with some romantic play that it turned to this? It doesn't look like she is. Her innocent cute little face. Alternate ego or something? The phone beeped once more.

Please do not be angry at Daddy. You might think I'm a stalker but I am taking care of you.

By the way if you want you can call text me any time.

Just don't get involve with him again or else I will personally skin your parents to death.

Please do accept my ill mannered tendencies. I get a little too aggressive especially now giving you that.

I love you, my dearest.

I fight myself from typing a response. Is he a stalker of hers? Or a former boyfriend? How? How did he came at this point? I scrolled more to look for another messages from him but those texts are the only ones that he said. I get my phone and immediately called George. I want to ask about what he gave. She ate a pasta, coffee and drunk a frappe but she didn't fell immediately. The water? The cake?

"George. Marie is unconscious."

"What?! Is she okay?" he is also alarmed. He probably thought it was food poisoning, it'll affect his restaurant, but I know that it is from whatever that guy gave her.

"No. Of course not. But her breathing is normal she looks like she drunk some sleeping pills or something from there Did you put something in her food and drinks? The cake? The water?" I removed her ponytail and touch her dark curly locks that's illuminated by the light outside of the building. Her hair was soft and fluffy.

"No. Why would I?! I just met her, Misha! I'm offended!"

"I'm sorry. Who prepared those foods?"

"Me."

"Do you have any CCTVs in the kitchen?"

"Yes. I'll check on it. And make this a video call so I can also check on her."

"Okay. Way to go nurse." George is a nurse I met in the past convention many years ago, he was the one who helped me when Jared got a panic attack. We had short conversations that lead to friendship. and that's the exact moment need a nurse cause somebody had an stroke and he was there and we saved his life. I put it on a video call and he answered it. I rushed to the switch on the light and move back to where Marie is. And I put her head on my lap. She's also still unconscious. He went to the monitor of the CCTVs and checked but the cctvs for the kitchen was black. And then after a minute it's back. He put it on the front camera.

"Mish, the cctv went off that time I went to serve a drink on the other table."

"How can that happen?"

"I don't know. Misha. He could possibly good in computers."

"Then now what he's a hacker?"

"I'm just saying that because it's possible Misha." he really looked stressed from the situation and I can say I am too. It's not the first time that I handled some stalker, the last time someone stalked Jensen so much, and he's too obsessed with him. I'm glad that we settled it. This time someone I just met have one and he's to creepy.

Wait- What if he is not a he? What if she's a she?

"Someone made her drink a drug and I'm worried this might happen again."

My mind is scattered. I don't know where to start. I just met her yet this happened.

He nods.

"He texted her phone just a few seconds ago. His phone number is invalid, unknown that even if I'll ask an investigator they might find it hard to find the culprit."

"Misha let me check on her." I lowered my phone and place it where he can see her face. "CAn't you go here?"

"I'm in the middle of London in a bus Misha."

"Did she vomit when she got there?"

"No."

"Is her temperature is fine?"

"Yes. I think so."

"Put your finger under her eye. You know what I'm saying right? You know doctor procedure."

I do know what a doctor does.

"Okay. She'll be fine Misha."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Looks like she drunk some sleeping pill. I'm not sure about how high is that dosage tho. I'm worried about that."

"Should I rush her to the hospital?"

"No. Just prepare some food for her tomorrow and a glass of water." I move the phone away from her face and face it to me. Still he is in the kitchen. "She'll be fine."

"I'm glad I didn't misplaced a frappe mixed with alcohol for her. Cause I was testing that out earlier." Is alcohol frappe a thing now? (A/N: Yep it's a real thing)

"What? What are exactly talking about?"

"If a sleeping pill is mixed with alcohol she'll be sleepy, and she might experience difficulty in breathing, experience impaired motor control, strange behaviour, and forgot something about what happened. It can make the typical side effects of sleep meds worse by alcohol."

"I'm glad you didn't misplaced that."

"She'll be fine."

"Thank God."

"You never really stood far away from danger Misha." he lightly chuckled maybe hoping that will lighten up the atmosphere. " Hey Misha, I'll visit you guys tomorrow. Do not worry." he smiled at me as if he's like trying to pat my back in comfort.

"Thank you again."

"Bye."

"Bye"

I sighed in relief and he turned off the phone. Which is strange cause I'm usually the first one to turn it off.

I'm scared for Marie. Looks like she have an unfinished business back from the Philippines. I place her back to the pillow and I run my fingers on her hair and cupped on her cheeks.

I'm scared for her but I'll make sure she's safe with me. I'll never let her out of sight. It feels like I'm going to baby sit someone but I'll do it anyway. Looks like she need my help. She need help from me as a human.

As Cas. If that's what she'll call me.

I'll keep her safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
211K 9.5K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
375K 32.5K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
11.1K 761 31
Sunday is a young, partially immobile woman fighting depression. she attends a support group in her hometown, Seattle, where she meets Kurt Cobain. L...