Dragonball Mae

By kadenzajinx

*Completed* Mae is the daughter of Goku and twin to Gohan. All her life she has worked hard to keep up with h... More

Mae's Forms
Mae vs Gohan a training battle
First session with Whis
Goku vs Mae: A fight between father and daughter
This is divine power
I will get stronger!
Mae goes home
Lets have a tournament
The tournament continues
I will fight!
The tournament is over, see the golden dragon
Dreaming of the past
Training with saiyans
Goku and Mae vs fake Vegeta?!
From the future we meet again
Goku Black
Saiyan pride
A halloween special
Mae and Zen-Oh, friends?!
Into the future
Super saiyan blue vs super saiyan rosé
Zamasu
Save the Kai, save the future
Rematch
Saiyan Blood
Divine judgement
Mae drawing
The final battle
Goodbye Trunks
Come forth Shenron
Rematch with universe six
The death of Goku
Come on Zeni!
The Zen Exhibition Match
Mae and Gohan
Son Goku
Time to form a team
Recruitment
Android 17
Stop the poachers
Witchcraft
Super Saiyan Mae drawing
Wake up Buu!
Rage and Guilt
Special: High School Days
To the World of Void
The Tournament of Power
Kale's Rampage
Super Saiyan
Warriors of love
Speed
Sniper
Frieza and Frost
Spirit Bomb
Halfway
Six vs Seven
Kefla
Love and Beauty
SSGSS Mae drawing
Love vs Strength
Tricks
Machine
Vegeta's Pride
Rising Power
Team Up
Chibi expressions
Saiyan Strength
Jiren's Past
Prince Vegeta
Ultra Instinct
Power of Trust
Mae and Jiren
An Unexpected Visit
Twin Birthday
Pride Troopers
Reckless
Girls Day
The Prophecy
Drae
Planet Lync
Chibi Mae and Jiren
Return
Casualties
Three Star
Jiren vs Drae
Purple Gold
Eternal Dragon
Twins
Mae and Gohan Drawing
Mae vs Belmod
Bachelorette Party
Mae and Goku Art
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
New Chibis
Frieza's Wish
Paragus and Broly
Fight, Saiyan
Broly's Loss
Gogeta
Reunion
Adventure
More Art!
Future Twins
Chi and Gicchin
Young Mae and Gohan Art
More art!
Coordination
Arrogance
Mae and Vegeta Art
Home
Mae vs Mae
The Evil Saiyan
Vegito vs Cumber
Maeoku Art
A Saiyan's Tail
Time Patrol
Goku Ascends
Save Universe Six!
Kamin and Oren
Fused Mae Art
The Strongest Mortal
Counter Attack
Omen
Universe Seven
Mae and Jiren ToP Art
Hearts
Rampage
Kamioren vs Goku
Super Saiyan Drae Art
Zamasu's Ambition
God-Killer
Mae and Gohan Chibi Art
Fan Art!!
Mageta
A Warrior's End

This is my power

2.1K 59 0
By kadenzajinx

Gohan sat meditating after training with Piccolo. He had finally reached his original power. Piccolo had pushed him harder than he ever had. Gohan accepted his weakness and decided to let go of his arrogance. No battle was an assured win, Piccolo had made that very clear. Piccolo wanted to see Gohan surpass super saiyan and he managed to find his ultimate form from when he fought Majin Buu.

"This is where we stop." Piccolo said suddenly. "I've taught you everything I can." Gohan nodded his head but didn't move from the spot he was sitting. "You know who we have to see?" Piccolo asked.

"Yes." Gohan said, eyes still closed.

"Good. They can take you higher than I can." Piccolo said smirking he was proud to see Gohan back.

Yurin took Tien back to the dojo to heal. Goku assured him that Korin would have senzu beans available in the next couple days for him. Tien told Mae not to be upset and that he would be okay. Once he was healed he and Yurin would begin repairing the town. Roshi took Mae and Goku out for a much needed meal.

"At least let me pay for dinner." Mae said as they sat down at the restaurant.

"Well if you insist." Roshi chuckled, flashing his toothy grin.

Goku and Mae ate an enormous amount of food. She was really glad that Bulma had given her plenty of money. "Dad, I just want to say thank you." Mae said when she was finished.

"Thank you for what?" Goku said in between bites of even more food.

"Nothing," Mae smiled. She was glad to be spending time with her father even though the universe was on the line. She knew that with her, Vegeta, and Goku they would be able to win.

"Well okay then," Goku said as he slurped up some noodles. "Hey can I get some more of this?" He asked the waiter.

"Dad you are going to use up all of my money." Mae sighed.

"Bulma gave you that money so it's okay right." Goku tilted his head.

"Just work extra hard and win the ten million zeni!" Master Roshi laughed. Mae groaned at that she knew there really wasn't any prize money.

Just then Piccolo and Gohan walked through the door. "Dad, Mae." Gohan said.

"Hey Gohan!" Mae said. She had sensed her twin coming.

"Will you train me?" Gohan asked his family.

"Yes!" Mae got up eager to fight her brother. She could already tell that he had grown stronger since she saw him.

They went to a plateau, the night sky shining down on them. "This will be a two on two match. Gohan and Piccolo vs Mae and Goku. This will be battle royal style." Master Roshi explained.

Mae stood next to Goku, "let's be careful not to injure them." She said arrogantly.

"We might be the ones injured." Goku smirked.

"Haha this will certainly be exciting." Mae grinned bringing her hands up.

Before Mae and Goku could form a plan Gohan was rushing Goku. They took to the sky in a flurry of punches and kicks. "Take care of Piccolo!" Goku called down to her.

Mae nodded then turned her attention to Piccolo who also began charging his attack. "It's been awhile since we fought, Piccolo." Mae smirked. She flew at Piccolo only to be blocked by Gohan, "think you can take us both on brother?"

"Heh, I'm not even close to full power." Gohan grinned, their forearms locking together.

"Hah!" Goku yelled as he came down on Gohan with a kick.

"Damn!" Gohan wheeled back going back up to face Goku.

"Mae do it now!" Goku yelled.

Mae jumped back then positioned her hands, "Galick Gun!"

"No!" Gohan said as he dropped a condensed energy blast right into Mae's energy causing it to explode in her face.

"Ahhh!" Mae yelled as she brought her hands up to her face. The impact caused a crater in the plateau that she fell into.

"Mae!" Goku yelled rushing down just to be caught in Piccolo's attack. Mae had shielded at the same time Goku pushed back. Finally the attack faded and Goku was left floating in the air. Gohan used that moment and punched Goku hard in the stomach.

"Gohan that's enough!" Mae said. "The fighting stage is gone now."

"Huh?" Gohan looked around he hadn't realized they had blown the plateau away.

"I agree." Goku said rubbing his abdomen. "You and Piccolo make a really good team."

"Gohan you were amazing!" Mae smiled brightly. "You really have gotten your fighting sense back!"

"Haha yea," Gohan said but then he went back to being serious, "Dad, please fight me one on one now."

"Sounds good to me," Goku said powering up to super saiyan two. Gohan and Goku ate the two remaining senzu beans as Mae and Piccolo went to join Master Roshi.

"You can win Gohan!" Mae cheered for her brother.

"Unleash your power Gohan." Goku said.

"Hmph," Gohan nodded then with a bright light his power level shot up. Everyone had to shield their eyes from the intense light. Mae could feel his power with in her own body. When the light faded Gohan was standing there with a white aura surrounding him. His hair and eyes were still black.

"You aren't using super saiyan?" Goku asked.

"No. Mae followed your path using super saiyan blue. This is my power and I want to find my own way. I want to use an ultimate form that no one has seen before." Gohan said with determination.

"This whole time I've been thinking this tournament would be the perfect way to train." Goku said proudly. "I've forgotten that while I have Mae I have you here with me as well."

"Dad don't hold back!" Gohan said as he went to his fighting position. Eyes narrowed he and Goku flew at each other attacking with such speed that all that could be seen were the shockwaves from their blows.

"Gohan has really come far in such a short amount of time." Mae said she was proud of her twin but also a little sad he wasn't using super saiyan anymore. "Even if he's not using super saiyan I still want to see him go higher."

"Mhmm," Piccolo nodded in agreement.

Gohan and Goku broke apart and Goku sent a barrage of ki blasts as him, all of which Gohan deflected. "Is he..." Mae started to say. She saw Buu use this same attack against Goku. As soon as Gohan's vision was blocked Goku flew in and came up behind Gohan sending him crashing down to the ground.

"Ka-me-ha-me," Goku started, forming his attack.

Gohan followed suit, "ka-me-ha-me..."

At the same time they unleashed their attacks, "HA!" The beams met and the force of their power left Mae's skin tingling.

"Release more power, Gohan!" Goku yelled bringing his fingers to his forehead. Letting go of his attack he used his instant transmission to get in close to Gohan. He kicked him hard sending him into the air, then in a blur he was above him bringing his arms down to pummel Gohan into the ground.

Gohan managed to dodge and righted himself. "Get serious dad! I told you not to hold back!" Goku grinned and they where back at each other. The ground trembling from their power. "I want to fight you at full power!" Gohan cried.

"You want my full power! Fine then!" Goku yelled going super saiyan blue.

"I said your full power!" Gohan yelled flying up to meet his father.

"Go Gohan!" Piccolo cheered.

"You can do it!" Mae joined.

"Kaioken!" Goku yelled and the red aura surrounded his blue.

Gohan yelled trying to bring more power up. When they collided there was a bright light and Mae had to cover her eyes, the ground shaking even more than before. She was sure they could feel this force back at Capsule Corp. When the light faded Goku was there in mid air, Gohan behind him. Gohan turned to get in a last punch but he lacked the stamina and fell.

"Gohan!" Mae cried as she launched herself up to catch her brother. She caught him and held him in her arms while she gently landed on the ground. "I know I said it before but you were amazing!" She said as he opened his eyes.

"You can put me down." He chuckled softly. "Thank you Mae for catching me."

"Gohan," Goku said landing next to the twins. "Who would have thought that I would end up using Kaioken on both of you today."

Gohan and Mae looked at each other before laughing. Soon Piccolo and Roshi joined them. "Dad, Mae thank you for fighting me." Gohan bowed to them.

"Anytime brother." Mae smiled. "Next time let's go one on one."

"Heh, you've got it!" Gohan smiled back at her.

"Well I think I've decided on a leader for our team." Goku said placing his hands behind his head. "The leader should be you, Gohan."

"What?! Me?!" Gohan asked in surprise.

"Don't be so surprised Gohan. You are the perfect choice." Mae said agreeing with her father.

"Well okay if you insist then. I'll be the leader for universe seven." Gohan said with determination in his eyes. "I won't let you guys down!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 543 17
Raditz has arrived on Earth but not alone, he has brought a small Saiyan child with him a girl no older than Gohan. after recovering Gohan Goku spots...
4.7K 79 22
Vegeta and Bulma have a boy they named Jackarot. Although Vegeta Hating the name referencing Kakarot (Aka: Son Goku) Jackarot trains with Vegeta, gro...
44.7K 996 62
{ Completed } In an alternate Dragon Ball universe, the Saiyan warrior Kakarot is a courageous female named Goka. After Goka defeats King Piccolo...
141 1 15
The beginning of a new story in the Dragon World. Following a tragedy, Noca, a young Saiyan on Earth, is forced to embark on a journey to discover wh...