Fandom Imagines

By sydney_mikaelson

!Requests are open! Supernatural Kingsmen Riverdale Merlin Glee Star Trek Sherlock The Lost b... More

Star Trek
Sherlock
Supernatural
Supernatural
Supernatural
Riverdale
Sherlock
Glee
Merlin
Merlin
Star trek
Glee
Supernatural ( Thanksgiving )
The Lost Boys
A/N
Star Trek ( New Years's Eve/ Holidays )
Ghost Adventures Crew
Hamilton
Teen Wolf
Teen Wolf
A/N
Teen Wolf Prompt
Grey's Anatomy
Teen Wolf
Teen Wolf
Grey's Anatomy
A/N
Grey's Anatomy
Merlin
Teen Wolf
Grey's Anatomy ( pt. 1)
Grey's anatomy ( pt. 2)
Grey's Anatomy
Grey's Anatomy
A/N
Grey's Anatomy
Merlin
Star Trek DS9
Teen Wolf
Grey's Anatomy
Request 1

Christmas - Teen Wolf

345 7 0
By sydney_mikaelson

Fandom: Teen Wolf

Character: Issac Lahey

Title: Fireside flurries

I'll be getting back to requests! I just wanted to publish a Christmas chapter :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

The familiar sound of my alarm clock rings throughout my room. I hit the snooze button without opening my eyes. Groggily, I sit up and rub my eyes. Today is the day. Today is Christmas! All the sleepiness fades away as I jump out of bed and throw on a pair of shorts and a baggy sweater. Before walking out of my bedroom I slip on a pair of fuzzy socks.

You might ask why I'm so excited for Christmas. This year my parents are gone on a cruise for Christmas and I had to stay home and dog sit. Now, there's nothing wrong with staying home. I get ample cuddle time with my dog, I can invite the pack over, I can do anything I want.

Since most of the pack is spending Christmas with their families, I invited my boyfriend over. Now Isaac was planning on celebrating Christmas with the pack, but those plans got cancelled, so we decided to spend it with each other. Either way we were planning to spend it with each other in some way but now we can be alone. For the past week we've planned out the whole night, we're going to cuddle and watch Christmas movies, exchange gifts, eat Christmas cookies and lots of other junk food, and drink hot cocoa. Oh and you can't forget to put cookies and milk out for Santa before you go to bed.

I walk into the kitchen to grab a cookie before sitting down on the couch. As I grab the television remote, the doorbell rings. Quickly, I check the time. Isaac isn't supposed to be here for another 30 minutes. Carefully, I walk over to the door, looking through the peep-hole and seeing my blue-eyed boyfriend.

A huge smile rubs on my face as I open the door. Isaac stands with a lot of presents in his hands. A goofy and adorable smile dances on his lips.

" Oh my god Isaac," My hands cover my surprised smile. " Here let me help you." I reach up to grab a few of the presents but he pulls them out of my reach.

" Nope," his smile grows wider, " these are all for you." I open the door wider and he walks in. He goes into the living room and sets all the presents under the decorated tree.

" You really didn't need to do all this," heat rushes into my cheeks as my smile grows wider.

" I know," he walks over to me, " but I wanted to." His hands cup my cheeks as his lips gently press against mine.

I pull away and take in the features of his face. His blue eyes have a ring of electric blue wrapping around the Iris. His curly hair compliments his skin tone and makes his eyes pop. My heart flutters just thinking about him. I love his boy with all my heart. Him and I have been through everthing together. I help him with his nightmares of his dad, he's saved me countless times  when we fight the supernatural. This boy has me wrapped around his finger, he has no idea how helplessly I've fallen for him.

" Okay," I break my stare as my hands move to his chest, " I have to go change, I'll be right back." A smirk appears on his face and I playfully roll my eyes and walk upstairs to my room. I look in my closet and pick out Isaac's lacrosse hoodie with a pair of Christmas pajama pants. Quickly, I tie my hair up into a messy bun before slipping on a pair of fuzzy socks, then walking down the stairs. As I reach the end of the stairs Isaac walks out of the bathroom in a form-fitting black t-shirt and grey sweatpants. The sight makes my heart flutter as I reach up and grab his hand. At first his body tenses but when he sees me he relaxes.

We walk into the living room hand-in-hand Isaac and I sit down on the couch. I rest my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. He turns on the TV and scrolls through the channels, until he finds the Hallmark channel and we watch part of a movie.

" Hey are you cold?" Isaac looks down at me as I shiver.

" Yeah," I try to make it seem that I'm not freezing, " it's a little cold I guess."

He laughs and gets up and grabs a few logs of wood from the garage and a pack of matches and starts a fire in the fireplace. " Hey do you know it's snowing?" He looks at me and then back to the window.

" Yeah," I laugh, " for the past week the weatherman has been saying there'll be flurries until the new year." Isaac's eyes widen and he rushes over to me. He scoops me up in his arms and carries me to the door.

" You know what this calls for.." He grabs a hat.

" No.." I stare up at him, hoping that it's not what I'm thinking.

" Oh yes," He smirks, " a snowball fight." Before I can say anything he wraps my coat around me and throws me over his shoulder, taking me outside.

" Please no," I laugh as he sets me down, " you know you're going to win. You always win."

" I promise I'll make it fair this time." He puts one hand on his heart and looks at me with innocent eyes.

" You said that last time." I laugh, " and guess who won...you."

" Well you weren't trying." He smirks as he bends down and starts forming a snowball. I quickly run away and start making a gallery of snowballs. Out of nowhere I feel cold and wetness hit my face, a scream slips past my lips as my hand rushes to my cheek. I wipe the snowball off of my face as I hear Isaac's laughter in the background. I grab one of my newly made snowballs and launch it onto his chest. He wipes the snow off and we continue to launch snowballs at eachother until I run up to him as snow falls on us, the cold weather has made his nose become red and his eyes become even more vibrant.

" I love you so much Y/N." He says before leaning in and connecting our lips. My arms wrap themselves around his neck as his wrap around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

" I love you too." A huge smile appears on his face when he hears me say those words.

" Now let's get you inside so we can open our presents." He wraps his arms around my shoulder and we go inside. We take off our coats and hats, I walk into the kitchen and he walks into the living room.

" I'll put on some hot cocoa, can you get the presents situated?" I ask as I heat up water.

After waiting five minutes of heating up water and stirring hot cocoa mix into cups I walk into the living room to sit on the couch. Isaac grabs his cup of hot cocoa and echanges it to give me a present.

-

-

-

After 20 minutes of sitting by the fireplace and opening gifts there is one gift last.

" Now Y/N," my scarf-loving boyfriend walks over to me with a solemn look on his face with the gift in hand, " this is a very special gift."

Nerves jump within me, as I carefully take the gift in my hands. A small smile rubs on his face when I look at him. I look down at the neatly wrapped box with the bow in the middle. My hands gently tear apart the wrapping paper. This leaves a small grey box. My hands shake as I open the box. A small diamond ring sits on the inside of the box. Tears start to well in my eyes.

" Now," Isaac starts, " I'm not proposing but I'm making a promise. I'm making a promise to you. I love you so so much. I didn't plan on falling for you and I doubt that you planning on falling for me. But once we met, I knew that you would be the one for me. The way you talk, the way, you smile. The way your face lights up when you laugh. Everytime you walk into a room the whole world stops and stares for a while. I am so in love with you. Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing that it would be my favorite. You are my everything. In you I've found the love of my life, and my closest friend. So I am making a promise to you, to love you, to stay loyal to you, and to take care of you forever."

Tears stream down my face as I rip the promise ring out of its case and give it to him. He wipes away one tear before gently placing the ring on my finger.

" I love you so fucking much." The pad of my thumb wipes away one of his tears before I slam my lips onto his in a passionate kiss.

We break away and I jump up and set out the cookies and milk for Santa. Then I return to Isaac and lay my head on his chest, falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

-

-

-

" Hey love," Isaac's familiar voice sounds in my ears, " you gotta wake up now."

" Why," I groan and turn the other way.

" Because someone broke into your house."

" What!!" I jump up from off the  couch and see the rest of the pack staring at me, with huge smiles on their faces. Everyone breaks out into laughter.

" Wow guys, that was really funny." I roll my eyes and pull my blanket up.

" Oh and Y/N," Scott's voice says from behind me, " those cookies you left out last night were really good."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

merry christmas !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 798 48
imagines for: ~ 13 Reasons Why ~ Riverdale ~ The Maze Runner ~Teen Wolf ~ Shadowhunters ~ Harry Potter ~ Marvel ~ DC ~ The Umbrella Academy ~ Julie...
2.9K 37 12
Supernatural imagines! Imagines of your favourite characters and cast members. Requests are open. If you make a request, please include the character...
8.2K 133 27
This is a bunch of writings from 2018. I've been working on uploading a new book that is going to be more up to date with my writing style (as of 202...
25.3K 623 200
✿.。.:* ☆:**:..:**:.☆*.:。.✿ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇs ᴏғ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍs ✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿ Cover by: -ADELLAJ-