Uncertainty - Stiles Stilinsk...

By theresathanya

Amber's life turned upside down. One night changed everything. It all changed nine years ago. She eventually... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
ninteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
Epilogue

Prologue

62.5K 962 258
By theresathanya

Before you read, please know that I once used the appearance of Amber Heard for my main protagonist. I changed it to Katherine McNamara, but  it keeps showing the old gifs I used on the mobile app.

I felt the moisure. The moss on the tree behind me was cold like the leaves on the ground. The night was foggy. Everything seemed to be haunted. I heard the owls hooting and the locusts buzzing as every other night. The only thing I heard besides the owls and the locusts was my heavy breathing. My mind was blank and void just like my heart.

In the distance I heard dogs barking. I turned my head around to get a better view and saw two deputies with three dogs searching for something on the ground. One of the dogs caught sight of me and began to bark. I jumped up from my original spot and ran away. One of the two deputies told me to stop and come back. But I didn't. I kept on running. Running more and more into the dark.

As my legs felt numb and powerless I dropped myself against a bigger tree. I had to stop breathing to realize that I couldn't hear any owls. I couldn't hear anything at all. It was too silent. I looked around to make sure that I was safe. Which is dumb. I was at the woods. I wasn't safe at all. So I leaned my back against the big stump and recovered myself from the two miles run.

It was silent for at least four minutes until I heard a crack. I turned around only to see two glowing eyes in front of me.

"No" I mumbled.

I faced the other way and ran but the red eyes kept on following me.

"This can't be true."

I turned around one more time to see nothing. It was gone. My sides were burning. My feet as well. I wasn't safe here. Not anymore. I had to get out of here right now. If I knew where the hell I'm at. So there was a giant monster with red eyes following me plus I didn't know where I was. Great. That must have been coincidence.

"Just follow the moon."

And again I heard the growl. I knew that it was right behind me. I felt its breath on my neck. I took a deep breath a ran away for the third time this night.

I kept on running even though my feet felt like burning. And when I thought I was safe, I wasn't. The monster attacked me. I fell on my back with the monster on top of me. I tried to protect myself and kicked the monster or whatever it was. But I wasn't successful. Instead I felt the most painful ache in my head I ever felt. I scream on top of my lungs and soon I felt the darkness took over me.

a/n

Friendly reminder that English is not my mother tongue! It's german so don't judge me or my writing!!

Thank you for reading anyway :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3K 61
"When will it end?" I say in a small, weak voice. "All this... dying, murder, feud... I'm sick of it." "Me too," he agrees. "We just have to hold on...
138K 4K 60
[BOOK FOUR] Sierra's story started when Stiles dragged her and Scott into the woods to find a dead body. Ever since then, the trio had been through h...
956K 30.2K 37
CAN I TRUST YOU? "Are you sure you're okay? I called, like, twice." "Yeah, I guess I was just off in my own little world." ••• Katherine Stilinski wa...
163K 3.5K 40
"I can't believe it, you literally had one job." "It's not my fault that my decoy was rubbish." "I'm gonna have to stop calling you hotshot because y...