BOOK 1: Blood and Growls (COM...

By diMcLouDs

Three girls are about to transfer to another school. Then, they met another three girls from this school who... More

Encounter
Didn't see it coming
Rampage
Things happened
Repents
Plan ruined
Went too far
So soft
Coldness Overload
The Rogues
Be prepared
You got me
Later that day
Foreseen
Like nothing happened
The twins
Can't tell her
Blood
Heavy breathing
Confession
Deserving of love
The Serum
Imprinted
Kiss the night away
Something
Cherish every moment
Envious
Longing
Trust
Family photo
All for her sake
What will happen?
Am I not enough?
We do care
Furious
Conflicts among us
Reconcile then Fight
Better
Happiness
Twist of 'Fate'
What's about to happen
A day when we can't be together
Almost slip
Break
No Antidote
Preparation
Her time
Miracle could happen
AUTHOR's NOTE

All is soft inside

1.2K 54 7
By diMcLouDs

The day after.. the girls are back in the dorm. They fixed their things and puts it back to where it was.

"It's Sunday. Are we just gonna stay inside?" Yerin asked.

"Yah.. we just got back here." Sowon said.

"We deserve a good staying rest." she added.

"Yeah.. you're right." then she yawns and clings to Yuju.

"Did you just yawn? Vampires yawn?" Yuju asked confusely.

"We do." she answered and winks at her girlfriend.

*****

Sinb goes to the werewolves' room and found Umji alone inside.

"Y-Yewon-ah.." she utters.

"Y-Yes?" Umji answered.

"C-Can you g-go with me? I w-want to show you s-something." Sinb stutterly invites Umji.

"W-Where to?"

"Just.. s-somewhere."

Umji looks at her, wondering.

"B-But don't worry. It's safe. And Sowon unnie will not get mad at us. T-Trust me." she defensively said.

"O-Okay. I'll just change my clothes." Umji said then Sinb nodded and went outside.

As soon as she went outside the room, she noticed that all of her four unnies are staring at her, grinning.

"W-What?" Sinb said and immediately withdraws her stare at them.

Eunha immediately goes to her and clings to her arm.

"Where are you two going, Sinb-ssi?" Eunha asked teasingly.

Sinb looks at her then her unnies. They're still looking at her with their devilish grins.

"Y-yah.." Sinb removes Eunha's arms.

"W-What are you all l-looking at? Aish.. seriously.." Sinb utters and went inside their room.

She opens the door again and utters while pointing at her unnies.

"F-fix your faces! T-They're not functioning well!" then closes the door again.

The girls just laughed at her actions.

*****

Sinb and Umji went to the nearest flower shop. Sinb bought a bouquet of white roses. Then started to walk again.

"Why did you bring me here?" Umji asked Sinb when they arrived at the cemetery.

Sinb is silently walking beside Umji. She answers Umji's question with a slight smile. Then they stopped.

Umji read the names on the tombstone they're currently at. Then she looks at Sinb.

"The day we fought.. I roamed around the town to look for them. Every cemetery in town where they could be possibly laying at. Then I found this." Sinb utters and points at her parents' name.

She puts the flowers on the stone and wipes the dust and dried leaves on it.

"I've been visiting them for quite some time since." she added.

"H-How do you feel?" Umji asked, not looking at Sinb.

"I don't know.. relieved? I've met the man on the picture here once. The man who was with my parents on the family photo I have. That's when I confirmed that it was really them."

Umji looks at Sinb. She's searching for something on her expression. Like.. grief, loneliness, sadness.. but nothing. The usual Sinb as always.

"Know what.. I always stare at their names.. but I don't actually feel anything. Maybe because I grew up without them. The desperation of meeting them were gone as soon as I saw this stone."

"Atleast.. you have something that could remind you of them. The photo. I've seen it in your bag last night. You always brings it, don't you?" Umji utters. Then Sinb took out the photo.

"Yeah.. Always. But I'm happy looking at them." she said.

"That's a relief for me too." Umji smiles at Sinb.

The two stayed at the cemetery for a while until they noticed that it's getting dark and the sun is setting.

*****

Yerin and Yuju then Sowon and Eunha decided to have a double date. They just realized that staying at home is not their thing. Since.. Sinb and Umji are going to somewhere too.

They have decided to go to the park. They saw so many lights that makes the park so bright. Decorations for Christmas season. They sat on the bench around the big christmas tree. There are so many people. Couples dating, family bonding, friends playing, etc. They enjoyed the company of each others.

Little did they know, Sinb and Umji went to the same park where they at after the cemetery. But the two are on the other side of the bench where their unnies are sitting at.

"You know what Yewon-ah.. I've realized something when I saw my parents' stone."

"What is it that you realized, Eunbi-ssi?"

"I have realized that.. seeing them or not will not change anything. It will not change the fact that I am a vampire now. It will not change the fact that I have died long time ago." Sinb utters then looks at the star on the christmas tree.

"I've also realized that.. if I were living with my parents now, I wouldn't have met Sowon unnie and Yerin unnie. I wouldn't be able to laugh with them or even fight with them." Sinb said then chuckles with Umji.

Sinb looks at Umji.

"I wouldn't have met you, Yewon-ah."

The two stares at each other.

"I wouldn't have the chance to fight with you.. to cry with you.. to laugh with you."

Umji swallowed a thick gulp hearing what Sinb is saying to her now.

"I wouldn't feel nervous when I'm with you. I wouldn't have the chance to feel my heart throbs so fast when you hug me."

Sinb faced Umji and held her hands.

"I wouldn't have the chance to feel like this towards you."

"H-Hwang E-Eunbi.." Umji stutterly said.

"I've realized that it's not finding my parents that will make me genuinely happy. It's you. It's always you. And you're right. You're enough to make me feel this way."

Umji started to cry because of the sweet words she's receiving from Sinb. The sweet words that she didn't expect that would come from her. She's crying because she's really happy.

"I like you, Kim Yewon." Sinb utters.

"Hwang Eunbi.." Umji hugs Sinb.

"I like you too. I like you so much." she pushes Sinb a little.

"Why did we have to fight like that before? I almost give up my feelings for you because I was so hurt and wondered if you feel the same way." Umji cries.

Sinb hugs her tight.

"I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry. From now on, we will never feel those awful things that's happened before." Sinb utters and looks at Umji then wipes her tears.

The two hugs each other tight while standing in the middle of the park, with crowded people.

Then suddenly.. someone shouts.

"YEAH!!"

The two releases their hug and turns to where the voice came from because they really know whose voice it was. Yerin.

"W-What?" Sinb shockingly uttered.

Yuju and Eunha went straight to Umji and clings to her arms.. while Sowon and Yerin to Sinb.

"Umji-yah.. I'm really happy for you!" Yuju said while hugging her sister.

"Sinb-ssi.. finally!!" Sowon said.

Sinb just glared at her unnies. Then she glanced at Umji. Umji looks at her too and the two sweetly smiles at each other.

All of the six girls hug each other then enjoy the scenery and roam around the park.

-------------------------------------

YO GUYS!! Sorry for not publishing this on christmas day. It was supposed to. I'm so sorry. Just too busy!

Anyways.. just think of it like Christmas eve! HAHA!

Please enjoy! It's been days.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!! 🤗🤗

Kamsahabnida~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681 68 8
"How I know you're going to pay back to me tomorrow? I have many passengers every day! Also I know people like you, people who always being leeching...
18.5K 1.5K 35
One day, Mr. Hwang decided to marry Yerin with his problematic daughter, Hwang SinB. In order to repay all his kindness, Yerin couldn't help but to a...
16.9K 430 19
Yuju loves Sinb eversince they are High School and now that they are in college they rarely see each other. Does Yuju's love for Sinb change or it ju...
8.9K 254 40
ab·er·rant /ˈabərənt,əˈberənt/ • departing from an accepted standard. synonyms: deviant, deviating, divergent, abnormal, atypical, anomalous, digress...