Daddy God│✓

By RoseNesha

❝I don't think Love is in my knowledge❞ ∙ Book 2 To The Daddy Series ∙ Spin-off To Daddy Issues ... More

C A S T
01. Pilot
02. First Sight?
03. Daddy Issues
04. No Home Is Better Like Mines
05. Business
06. Faking It To Making It
07. White Hair Princess
08. Letting Go
09. Colorful Smiles
10. Easy Days
11. Flashback From The Past
12. Smile For Me
13. Desire Likes And Dislikes
14. The Best Of Me
15. Anything For Him
16. A Night To Remember
17. Misunderstood Threats
18. Bachelor Party In Bahamas
19. Bachelor Party In Puerto Rico
20.01 An Unexpected Guest
20.02 Accepting Your Enemy
21. Wet Dreams
23. Confessionals
24. Blow Up's Come To Tears
25. Hurt Me Sweetly
26. Daddy's Girl
27. Promises
28. I'm The Boss
29. Seeing You Again?
30. The Day I Met You
31. Painful Regrets
32. Breaking Point
33. You Wanna Play?
34. Testing My Patience
35. War Cry
36. Piercing Heart
37. Dance For You
Epilogue

22. Skipping For Freedom

6K 238 18
By RoseNesha

Chapter 22

N O A H

As I was highlighting important information from my Biology class, Trevor came out of the bathroom with a toothbrush hanging from his mouth.

We just came home from Keylan and Xavier's wedding that was so beautiful.

I think I can't even cry anymore from how much me and Christiana were shedding.

I'm happy for the newly married couple and I hope one day I could be in the exact same spot as them. I don't even think Trevor looks like the type of person to even get married.

Hell, he was struggling to even commit to me which I'm grateful for.

It makes me feel special that I was the chosen one to steal his heart. But another part of me thinks that he did this to other people then when I fall too deeply he is going to let me go.

"What are you doing?" Trevor asks me as he gets in the bed with me. I didn't answer his question because I was in the zone right now.

I had until midnight to submit this to my professor and It's bad enough already that I didn't do any work when I was in the Bahamas.

Trevor places his hand on my stomach and I push his hand away, not looking at him. I knew he was getting mad because I was rejecting him from his touches. 

Trevor growls beside me and I ignore him by putting in my headphones, still typing on my laptop. I don't know why he over here getting mad at me because I'm trying to get my degree.

My headphones were being pulled out my ear and I look at Trevor in annoyance.

"What the fuck Trevor?!" I snatch my headphones back, groaning that he was being childish right now.

"So you're ignoring me when I ask you a question?" He asks sternly that he didn't have any emotions on his face. Gulping making my apple bottom move, I try to find a way to calm the now angry man.

Without me coming up with an answer, he grabs both my hands, pinning it on top of my head. His now brown eyes turn darker. "I don't like it when you ignore me Baby Boy it makes Daddy mad." He informed me with lust in his voice.

I couldn't speak at the moment, all my attention was me trying to react as if I was weak. Trevor loves it when he had power over me.

He loves it when I squirm and beg for him to stop knowing deep inside we both know that I didn't. 

With his hands still on my wrist, he lets go of one of them then grab both wrists with one hand. Trevor smirks down at me as he trails his fingers seductively.

Goosebumps start to form my arms as he trails his finger on the upper hem of my pajama's bottoms.

Before he could do anything I heard a knock and my daughter's voice echoes in his ears. Pushing Trevor off with all of my force, I was able to get out the bed to open the door for my baby.

"Baby, what are doing out here?" I ask her while picking her up as I look down the hallway.

Closing the door, I walk over to Trevor who was smiling at Elle. I guess his mood change from her presence. I knew that whatever he was about to do to me will be continuing whether I like it or not.

I'm still trying to figure out how did she find Trevor room? Knowing my baby is smart for a three year old that she could have memorized the door I lead her in here once.

"Elle where is auntie Chrissy?" I ask her for my sister that should have been watching her but clearly, she wasn't.

"She talking to a boy," Elle told me and my mind wonder to who she could be talking to.

Christiana never told me about a man. She knows how I feel about me knowing who she is talking to. "Do you know who she is talking to?" I ask her and she shook her head no.

Sighing deeply, I got up from Trevor's bed to get to the bottom of this. Before I could make it off the bed fully, Trevor grabs my elbow to sit me down again.

"Babe chill she is a grown as- I mean she is grown woman that has a life herself. So what if she talking to someone? Christiana deserves to be happy for everything she did for you."

Knowing he was right, I let it go for now. "Fine but I'm finding out who she is talking to. Christiana has experience of having heart breaks from left to right and I always been there to dry her tears." I frown of the memory of me staying up all night with Christiana because she wouldn't stop crying.

"I understand that completely now let the girl be and how did this smart girl find my door?" He cooed as he started to hug her.

"I brought her up in here once so I guess she memorizes the door," I told him as I ran my fingers through her brunette curls.

"Intelligent just like you," He smiles at me as he sits Elle on his lap then started to play with her. Grabbing my laptop that fell on the floor, I started finishing up my research.

°°°

Walking down the hallways on a Monday morning the same routine as always. People slowly giving up on me to take notice of them. This could be the start where no one doesn't care for me anymore. Oh, I couldn't wait for that day to come.

Excusing myself to go to the bathroom, I check to see if anyone was in there but thankfully no one was in here.

I use the bathroom then wash my hands. I could feel someone was staring at me or I'm probably just being paranoid.

Turning around, I screamed at the sight of Nate leaning on the wall with his arms across his chest. 

When did he get in here?!

Clutching my rapid chest, I breathe in and out to make my heart slow down to its normal rate. "Nate you scared me, " I told him as he chuckles.

"Sorry couldn't help but stare at you. Wondering how lucky you are to have someone like Trevor in your life. Kind of like he knew you were the one." He spoke but he looked like he was talking to a wall instead of me.

"Uh, thanks?" I said awkwardly that he was talking in the third person.

"Oh, Noah you don't know how bad I want to be you right now with all attention you are receiving. People think of you as a role model, men and woman want to be in your spot." He begins walking towards me that felt like he was one of those serial killers.

Feeling a bad vibe from him, I try to leave the bathroom but he blocks my path. "Why are leaving Noah? Leaving so soon? I knew you were like the rest of these people."

"What are talking about?" I ask him and his eyes begin to water that made me feel bad for him.

"I'm sorry it's just you have all these people having your attention. It's hard making friends in America. It's just so different over here than in Spain." He cries in front of me that made me soften.

Walking towards him, I pull him into a hug and he instantly cries on my shoulder and gripping my body against his.

When he was done having a moment, he pulls away and wipes his eyes with his hoodie sleeve. His eyes were bloodshot as if didn't just cry for a minute.

"Thanks, Noah you are a good friend and one of my only friends." He told me with his hand on my shoulder.

I truly did feel bad for him because he was still taking in the lifestyle of being an American. I'm somehow his only friend at this university.

I was in his shoes by people ignoring me but I didn't care because I didn't need friends. All I came here for is to get my degree then leave.

"Nate you don't need friends to be satisfied. I was in the same shoes as you but I got over it and did my own thing." I told him and he just stared at me as if he was thinking real hard about something.

Staring back him, I was about to say something to cut the silence but he already beat me to it. "Yeah, your right but I feel like your the only person I can trust." He says softly as he looks down at the ground.

"Well you are my friend also so don't feel like you don't have anyone," I told him and his face beams, pulling me into a hug again. When he pulls away I heard a knock on the door.

"Noah you okay in there?" Ranny called from the door to make sure I was still in here. I knew that if they lose me Trevor would fucking freak out.

"Yeah I'm still in here," I call back and I heard an okay before hearing the door shut.

"Don't you get tired of them following you around? You are a normal person that deserved to be free." He asked me and I shrugged from his question. It's not so bad that I'm required to have one for safety reasons.

"I'm mean yeah kinda but you know my boyfriend is overprotective with me," I told him as his eyes turn darker or that's just my imagination.

"I say let's ditch them and skip class," He suggested and my eyes grew wide out of my socket. That's taking it to far and I might get in trouble for that.

"What? Your Daddy is going to get mad at you for skipping school? Noah, you are your own person, not some puppet. When is the last time you have been by yourself without any security."

When he put it like that I always felt like I have been trapped. I can't go anywhere without security following me. Sometimes I miss being by myself without being noticed by everyone. "Fine but how are we going to leave the bathroom without passing my security?"

Nate points to the window that was on the wall. It was pretty high but Nate manages to climb it like it was nothing. He had some very good climbing skills. 

When he got to the top he opens the window. "Come on it wasn't that hard," He told me and I climb the wall the same way he did.

I was struggling to climb it but luckily I made it up there. Jumping out the window, I landed on the ground with a thud.

"Ow," I whine as I got up from the hard ground, rubbing my behind that hurt from the fall.

"Where are we going?" I ask him and he turns around with a grin.

"You will see"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 38.3K 36
❝ Call me Daddy Princess ❞ ∙ Book 1 To The Daddy Series © RoseNesha, 2018 All Rights Reserved
209K 8.9K 28
After being gone for four years, Taylor finds himself back in his home town with nowhere else to go. His goal? Get out of there as quickly as possibl...
39.1K 2.8K 16
(Re-written and revamped from the original, which was initially submitted for the 2020 Open Novella Contest.) Growing up in a small town in rural New...
1.2M 52.8K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...