Be my Queen ✔

由 randomthingsbyme

Priscilla. An intelligent and obedient daughter of one of the most prominent couple in Edinburgh.Only focused... 更多

Prologue (✔ edited)
Chapter 1 - The Talk About Getting A Girlfriend (✔ edited)
Chapter 2 - Day With The Best Friend (✔ edited)
Chapter 3 - Oh No! (✔ edited)
Chapter 4 - The Worried Family (✔ edited)
Chapter 6- Grief (✔ edited)
Chapter 7- Awakening (✔ edited)
Chapter 8 - Amnesia (✔ edited)
Chapter 9 - Remembering (✔ edited)
Chapter 10 - A New Life (✔ edited)
Chapter 11-Someone Got A Job (✔ edited)
Chapter 12-Piano (✔ edited)
Chapter 13-A Month Before Graduation (✔ edited)
Chapter 14-It's A Celebration (✔ edited)
Chapter 15-Memories (✔ edited)
Chapter 16 - Flirts And Realization (✔ edited)
Chapter 17- Dinner And A Thief? (✔ edited)
Chapter 18-Jealousy (✔ edited)
Chapter 19 - Sweet Day (✔ edited)
Chapter 20 - A Not So Close-mouthed Luis (✔ edited)
Chapter 21 - Meet The Parents (✔ edited)
Chapter 22- Dinner Of Surprises (Part 1) (✔ edited)
Chapter 23-Dinner Of Surprise (Part 2) (✔ edited)
Chapter 24-Dinner Of Surprises (Part 3) (✔ edited)
Chapter 25-Over (✔ edited)
Chapter 26 - Uncertainty (✔ edited)
Chapter 27-Lady Silena (✔ edited)
I'm back! :D
Chapter 28-Princess Catherine (✔ edited)
Chapter 29-Stay or New York? (✔ edited)
Chapter 30-Let's Move On (✔ edited)
Chapter 31-Kate, The Model (✔ edited)
Chapter 32-Open Up (✔ edited)
Chapter 33- Tell Me (✔ edited)
Chapter 34-Surprise Visits and Meetings
Chapter 35 -The Sixth Friend
Chapter 36 - Meeting's Report
Chapter 37 -Three a.m. Calls
Chapter 38-The Other Side
Chapter 39-Hi, New York
Chapter 40-The Master Plan
Chapter 41 -The Fashion Show
Chapter 42-Last Chapter
Epilogue
Attention ♥

Chapter 5 - Losing (✔ edited)

12.5K 370 36
由 randomthingsbyme

Hello! Here's the 5th chapter of my story. ^^

Please enjoy reading! ^____________________^

votes and comments are very much appreciated! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 – Death

It’s been five days since the accident happened but the man was still unconscious. Every now and then, Priscilla would  go home to eat, take a bath, change her clothes, grab some things for school and would go back to the hospital bringing some flowers.

She may not be a friend of the man or she may be clueless of his name, but she still thinks that it is her responsibility to watch over the man who seems to have no one else.  She brought him to a private room in the hospital. It was only her and Natasha who would come and visit him.

For the past two days, Natasha couldn’t stay with Priscilla for a long period of time, due to her having stuff to do, like an upcoming project. Natasha had been working with some designs she needed to present to her professor, and have it produced before her exam which is going to be in a form of fashion show.

It was already dark outside and Priscilla was still working on her thesis inside the hospital. She needed to finish typing it before eight in the morning. Her class starts at nine a.m. and she still needed to print it out. She still had to do her necessary things to get ready.

After finishing her thesis, she glanced at her watch. It was already 9:30 pm. She then cleaned up the table placing her laptop inside its bag and her books near it. She stood up and walked closely to the man lying on the bed. She looked at him and held his hand. “I’m really sorry. It wasn’t my intention. I hope you would forgive me. Please get well soon.”

She grabbed her things and opened the door. “I’ll be coming back after my class tomorrow.” She may have sounded crazy for talking to someone she doesn’t know and most of all someone who is in coma. Well, if he may have heard her, he wouldn’t care. He doesn’t know her in the first place, but Priscilla still talks to him. She felt really guilty of what had happened and she didn’t really care if people thought that she is crazy.

Priscilla quickly brushed her teeth, took a bath and made her way to her university afterwards.

“Hi Priscilla!” Simon greeted, waving at her. He is a friend of hers who has been pursuing her for years, but whom unfortunately she can only see as a friend.

“Oh, hey Simon!” Priscilla waved back at him.

He then walked towards her direction. “Want to grab some lunch together?”

“Sure, I don’t really mind.”

“Good! It’s my treat” Simon said as he smiled at her.

**

They then went to a restaurant near their university. Priscilla has been spacing out the entire time they made their way to the restaurant. She had been thinking of the things that occurred this week. It was too many incidents in one week.

First, her mom and dad came to visit her telling her that she will marry Prince Stephen who is her childhood friend. She hadn’t seen him for years. It was pretty stupid since this is the 21st century and no one forces others to marry each other; Secondly, the accident that occurred last time. She really feels that her life is so problematic right now. She can handle the situation: she knows that but why should it happen at the same time? She asked herself.

“Priscilla?” Simon waved his hand in front of Priscilla’s face, trying to gain her attention.

 “Are you okay? Your phone is ringing.” he asked worriedly. His eyebrows were furrowed. “Is there something bothering you?”  He hasn’t seen her like that. He had never seen her so puzzled and distant.

Priscilla then quickly rummaged her bag and found her phone. There were about four missed calls from her mom.

 Her phone rang again in which she answered. “Hello mom?”

 “W-wait, mom are you c-crying?? What happened?” She asked worriedly. Her voice was low for the other people inside the restaurant not to be disturbed.

“Haven’t you heard the news yet? The news last night?” her mom said through the receiver.

“I’m sorry mom I was doing my thesis last night… please just tell me what is it…” She asked running a hand through her dark blonde hair. “Why are you crying?”

“T-there was an accident that happened last time…around five nights ago..” Her mom started. She began to worry. Is it the accident that she was involved in? Are there people arresting her? Maybe the guy has woken up and decided to file a case against her.

“Honey...” Her mom said pulling her back to reality. “Please don’t be shocked, okay?” She was controlling her breathing. In and out it goes. She is nervous and she is trying to calm herself down.

“Your fiancé, Prince Stephen died in the accident.”

The last sentence echoed through her mind. She may never have a romantic relationship with him, he may never have proposed to her to be labelled as his fiancé but he was a friend of hers at some point in her life. Without her realizing, tears had started run down her cheeks.

 “He went here at Edinburgh, sweetheart. He was planning to visit and to talk to you. Unfortunately, he met an accident on his way to your house. The car was one of the evidence that it was him as well as the things inside his burnt car. It’s all his.” her dad informed after her mom passed the phone to him. She could hear her mom’s sobs.

“Your mom and I decided to tell you immediately cause it’s your right to know as his fiancée.” Her dad told.

 She couldn’tutter a word. She was just sobbing.

“Priscy? Are you okay?” Her dad asked anxiously.

“Y-yes dad thanks.” She forcedly replied as she hanged up. She instantly walked out of the restaurant with Simon following her.

“What happened, Pris?” Simon asked her as he handed her a handkerchief. She refused it and pulled out from her pocket her pink handkerchief.

Calming herself down, she answered. “M-my… “She then took a deep breath. “fiancé died…He camehere to visit me but… he wasan accident.”

Simon was shocked at what he heard. He didn’t know that Priscilla even had a boyfriend and now, a fiancé? He cleared his thoughts and pulled Priscilla into a tight embrace knowing she needed it. She needed a friend, he thought.

“I’m so sorry to hear that, Priscilla. I’m really sorry.”  He then released her and asked her to call Natasha. He is sure that Priscilla neededher best friend’s company.

**

Few hours after, Priscilla’s eyes were a bit swollen. She is now with Natasha. Simon left them a few minutes after Natasha came over to give them some privacy. Natasha is now driving, heading to Priscilla’s house. She knew her best friend needed some rest.

“Will you be okay here on your own, bestie? Would you like me to stay?” Natasha asked as she removed the hair from her best friend’s face.

 Priscilla then hugged her best friend “Could you please stay for a bit?”

Natasha then parked her car and they entered Priscilla’s house. Priscilla then sat down at her sofa while Natasha proceeded to her kitchen and took some water.  “Here, drink up, Pris.” Natasha said as she handed a glass of water to Priscilla.

Though Priscilla is not yet committed to Prince Stephen she was crying not because she loved him as a lover but because she loved him as a friend. They may not have communication for the past few years but he is her childhood friend. He and Priscilla shared a moment that only the two of them treasures.

Sixteen years may have past but everything seems so clear in her mind; how the two of them walked hand in hand in the garden of the Palace; playing with the baby Princess Catherine; feeding the koi fishes in the pond and the love birds in the cage.

 She could still remember when she was first introduced to him; she was so scared because it was her first time travelling outside her country. She is not familiar with the environment especially asthey are not English speakers.

A six-year old blonde boy then approached him saying “Hola! Minombrees Stephen y usted?”[Hi! My name is Stephen and you are?]. The little young Priscilla didn’t understood what the guy said back then but because of his smile, she just smiled back at him.

 “He said, his name is Stephen and he is asking for your name, Priscilla.” Mrs. Hamilton whispered to her cute and innocent daughter.

“Ah.” Priscilla mumbled after hearing her mom’s whisper.

“Linda!” [Cute!]The little prince said.

“P-Priscilla Denise Hamilton” Those were the only words that came out of her mouth. How would she talk to someone who doesn’t speak her language and vice versa? She remembered asking herself.

“Priscilla, are you okay?” Natasha asked as she rubbed her best friend’s shoulder pulling her back to reality. “You were spacing out. Are you okay? Are you hungry?”

“I’m fine, I was just…thinking...”she took the glass of water and drank some of it.

“I think you need to take a rest. Let’s go up and sleep, okay?”Natasha told her best friend as she pulled her up to a standing position and they both walked upstairs.

----

Votes and Comments are very much apprecciated.

xx

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

80.1K 2.8K 42
Helena Wren had it all. What more could one want besides a successful tycoon of a husband, brilliant children, luxurious country houses, and youth an...
14.7K 423 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
919 232 38
After Priscilla commits the murder of her best friend's fiance, it causes her to agree to a witch's demands that soon destroys her everything. **** W...
11 1 3
Luna Is not just any ordinary girl, she has dedicated her whole life in shaping herself as a person and building a career and never settle for less...