The Worst one Raven Branwen X...

Von AdrianGonzalez558

Lives kicks everyone to the ground, nothings different for Y/N L/N, being exiled from noble family members th... Mehr

The Worst One: Haste intro Pt1
The Worst One: Haste intro Pt2
The Worst One: avalanche Pt1
The Worst One: avalanche Pt2
The Worst One: avalanche Pt3
The Worst One: Key We've Lost Pt1
The Worst One: Key We've lost Pt:2
Sorry but slow is smooth, smooth is fast
The Worst One: Key We've lost Pt3
The Worst One: Moonless Sky Pt1
The Worst One: Moonless Sky Pt: 2
The Worst One: Bitter With a Touch of Sweet
The Worst One: Above and Under the Sky So Blue
The Worst One: Hard Punches
The Worst One: Truth of Mistakes
The Worst One: Mischief Maker
The Worst One: The X in the Road
The Worst One: Ex-Ch: The Moment That Counted the Most
The Worst One: The Promise I Made To You Part 1
The Worst One: The Promise I Made To You Part 2
The Worst One: Is this Enough? For Both You and I?
The Worst One: One Day It Will Be Right.
The Worst One: The Party Is Getting Crazy...
The Worst One: Lets Rock this Train Ride!
The Worst One: When It Falls... Pt:1
The Worst One: When It Falls... Pt:2
The Worst One: When It Falls... Pt: 3
The Worst One: Ex Ch 2: The Gift Rightful Earned And Forged
The Worst One: ...We Will Crawl the Earth and Stand Up Tall Pt 1
The Worst One: ...We Will Crawl the Earth and Stand Up Tall Pt: 2
The Worst One: ...We Will Crawl the Earth and Stand Up Tall Pt: 3
The Worst One: For the Sake Of Resolution
The Worst One: Our Memories Color...
The Worst One: ...Our Jounrey's End
From me to you

The Worst One: Moonless Sky Pt: 3

1.6K 34 0
Von AdrianGonzalez558

Hinoka POV

"What else child?" Salem had asked, but I froze as I looked into her red eyes surround by a block void it would remind me of Y/N and that face that looked like it naturally aggressive, "CHILD!"
"I'm sorry. Y/N became more....I can't find the words to put it..."
Starting down at Salem's robe Takumi's voice echoed in my head....

-playback hours earlier-

"Hinoka! Get the fuck out of here!" Takumi shouted getting distance between me and the wild Grimm that I was holding off.

Trying to make deadly blows to the body Y/N would parry every hit and counter it right back. He fought barbaric yet he was moving just as free as a leaf in the wind. Y/N started to fight back, lifting sword over his head slamming it down over me. Having my lance across my body bounced his weapons back up yet that wasn't enough to stop his assault. One hit my legs jerked, second hit a good bend in my legs, third and fourth eventually Y/N was striking me as much times as he could until I was kneeling down. Once he put pressure down with his sword he starred down at me his jaw crimped open. Its voices sounds like nails on a bored still putting fear in anyone.
Giving a quick glimpse upward Takumi had shot one of his arrows. Y/N, gripped my neck spinning me once towards Takumi. His arrow skimmed the side of my cheek. Y/N moved automatically biting down on the arrow. Takumi did try to catch me, but Y/N had one hell of a throwing arm. The momentum that was there had us slam on to a near by tree base.
Y/N roared once more in dominance turning back over to Raven storing his weapon on his back bridle carrying Raven. Y/N squatted low, eventually the ground shook making a crater below him. With that he was gone.
"Takumi...." I struggled to catch my breath, "Was this what we wanted?"
"Stop, sis" Takumi said struggling to stand one kneed before the other, "Don't waver now just because you think we would die."
"I'M NOT! That's bastard child needs this done to him."
"Good since he's gone we might as well catch our breath." Takumi suggested.

Qrow POV

No matter how many I cut down two more would be replaced. Raven had run off somewhere when Takumi showed up. Makes me wonder is Y/N is still alive? If Raven is okay? Looking back at summer and Tai who were avoid of any life at the moment I took a deep inhale clicking my swords. Bending backward concaving towards me, the handle extended out for it to be held two handed. My Scythe is a lot easier to swing around than when it a sword.
Two lackeys charged towards Tai, summer, and i, but I was ready. Yet I could hear a loud roar the same sound from earlier. Looking up at the sky a faint black dot grew larger. It almost looked like a grim. Actually.... oh son of a-
When the grim came crashing down veins of rocks rose from the ground, digging the two lackeys, that were about to attack, dug 4 feet under with their hands sprouting out from the ground. It was carrying someone her black hair almost reminded me of...
"Raven!!!" I shouted getting into a battle stance.
But this Grimm was acting different. It may have had a figure of a human yet its white mask and white armor around is body and its long white hair was sending me some mixed signals. I looked around Raven, her lower torso stained in blood. Finally the damn thing began to walk towards me. We were a good 3 feet a part until it started to kneel as did I.
"T-Take....take...her..." it spoke? It was such a horse whisper.
Transferring Raven over to my arms, the grim rose again pulling his long sword from its back. That weapon looked so familiar, it remind me of his weapon.
"Y/N?"
Behind Y/N a surprise attack from behind three on one was one odds. He didn't slow is momentum down with one swing he cut off each of their arms with another swing he impaled all three of them from the sides. I looked at our pressures all in fear by what they had just witness. I was shaking myself to believe this was Y/N.
"QROW!!!" Nu shouted from behind. Sliding to my side. Damn she moves fast for an old lady, "is everyone alright I had a terrible feeling earlier, but now..."
When she looked at Y/N the way he was now her eye grew surprised as much as I was, "Nu, Focus we have to get raven out of here...."
"N-No," Y/N muttered turning his head towards us, "g-get tai....first..."
"What?" I looked down at raven where there was only a torn piece in her clothes.
"Y/N...I'll take Tai first, Qrow what Y/N say right now is important. Can you hold out until I come back?"
"We've held out for this long I'll be fine." I said In false motivation.
Nu stood up a shadow appeared behind her fusing together with her veins becoming black. She picked up tai and with in matter of seconds she was gone.
"Y/N....kick. their. ass."

"What the hell we can't fight something like that!" One panicked shacking like a leaf. As one started panicking not spread like a wild fire.
"ENOUGH!!! The Kamwui house hold had provid our family with gracious kindness and opportunity. I will gladly pay that price in full."
Mr. Big shot over there had a lot to talk about. It some how even boosted the moral of everyone. he readied his pair of golden gauntlets charging towards Y/N, who as well grunted charging forward. Blow for blow, metal on metal big shot over there was throwing everything he had at Y/N. Once their weapons parried each other the ground below them would shake.
"How's that you grim the ground around you trembles from the force of my gauntlets!" Oh boy here we go...wait it's not his weapon that creating the forces is it?
Loud clinks came from Y/N's Aoi, holding it over his head. Black flames covered the blade from tip to base. With one quick swift of a strike, his opponent's gauntlets were covered in those flames. Y/N rose his weapon once more.
"Lady Makoto..." he muttered his body split down the middle.
Y/N roared once again using a fear tactics or just letting lose in rage. He was offense while I blended into defense. The whole concept of how Summer wanted us to be reactive to a team members proactive action was clicking. While everyone was dealing with Y/N a few mange to slip by coming towards myself. Twirling my scythe around my body to keep them on edge of where I was going to attack, was nothing more than child's play. Looked to my left and right, cutting the space, striking a pose.
"What the hell are you doing? You freak!"
"Freak? Yeah nice choice of words." I laughed the trees on my flak gave way snapping in half. The last words to come from that pawn was a scream of terror. Thankfully that help me form a wall to keep raven and summer.

"Keeping, Y/N way from the fight nice move on you!" Takumi announced with his presence was on the same tree short stack and raven were on, "however you and your team was just a few quarters short of a dollar."
"Summer!!!" I shouted sprinting, since Takumi hopped off the tree branch I was scared I wouldn't be able to make it. It hurt me to say it, I don't think I was going to at all....
In the corner of my eyes Y/N aunt Hinoka revealed herself. A lance against scythe was like paper vs paper. Within seconds things need to happen. I reverted my weapon back to its sword, parrying hinoka's attack hopping that would be enough. With his two swords in hand Takumi was going to pass judgement. My semblance was causing this...
Another roar echoed through the forest, I looked up to see Y/N was engulfed in black flames his white claw pried out grabbing his uncle by the neck pinning him against the tree.

"I see...you're still enraged by the death of your love one huh." Takumi mocked only a empty grunt would be Y/N response.
"Y/N!" I shouted hopping to get his attention. Son of a...sometimes i feel like summer rubs off on me some times, "Y/N! You have to pull him away from there! Summer and Raven are below you! If anything happens to that tree who know what could happen to them."
Y/N pulled Takumi of the tree, only to throw him at Hinoka and I, "watch it you jackass!"

"Hinoka, remember what I told you earlier. Tell her about everything that happen here and plan accordingly."
"You can't be serious! We can still fight him, Takumi!"
"No I realized once I looked into those void eyes of his he won't stop on his rampage until he kills me. So as far as I'm aware he could kill everyone her beside us he would run lose until he kills me. In that time where do you think he would strike first." Takumi explained.
"You mean our home...."
"Go... I'm sure she would have some plan to help later to kill Y/N."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry what are you talking about?" I had bluntly asked.
"None of your concern pretty boy." Takumi said with a snap remark. Putting his bow together he aimed down his line of sight, using his aura to grow a arrow three times its size. When he let go that one arrow turned into multiple arrows!
Oh that's fair.
Y/N moved automatically standing in front of me with his weapon over his head another loud click came from Aoi within second it was covered in black flames once again. As soon as the arrow came in close contact Y/N slashed downward with those flames creating a wall of fire. Destroying every one of those projectiles.
Once the flames cleared only Takumi remained Hinoka was gone.
"So Little bastard child...shall we end this." Takumi said once again aiming down this bow properly taking a stance.
I looked back at Y/N who was all just starring down at his uncle. I couldn't tell who the real monster was Y/N or Takumi. Y/N hand crumpled up, his body shacking his mouth opened its loud screech tore the inside of my ears, the floor beneath him burned as he was engulfed in his black flames once more yet the flames almost looked like an aura this time. Looking back at Takumi his last arrow shined red, just as large as is forearm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sayonara Y/N L/N!" Takumi muttered.
Y/N charged first. Takumi released his arrow his aim directly towards Y/N. With his arrows inches away from Y/N face. A quick glimpse of Raven flashed in
Y/N's head. She sat alone by the peer looking straight into the hour of twilight. When she turn back toward Y/N she muttered to him,
"Are you ready to come back?"
Inside the endless black void of the grim mask a reflection of red shined inside the mask. With bear hands Y/N had gripped the tip of the aura infused arrow squeezing out the life it had. Once the arrow had completely shattered, Takumi lowered his bow taking a long exhale. An image of his little nephew running towards him. Soon that image faded Takumi's body jolted. Aoi covered in blood from tip to base. Takumi lifted his head looking up at the trees that covered the sky. Y/N's Grimm fangs opens as steam came out of his mouth.
Takumi struggled to lift his arm, just enough to grip Y/N throat to leave his nephew with departing words, "Pray...Pray that death comes just as quick as it did us...Y/N." His grip loosen his body went lip.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our area remain silent. The goons that Takumi and Hinoka had came with had already left. Even so Y/N still left his sword impaled in his uncle. i looked back at Summer and Raven putting away my sword. Y/N roared again pulling Aoi out from Takumi the blood shot to the air like a water fountain. Y/N rage was rekindled gripping Takumi's neck liftting him up 6 inches off the ground. Flinging him onto the ground. Y/N swing Aoi over his head ready to cut down a dead body.
Y/N swung down we parried each other with our respected weapons, "What the hell are you doing!" I shouted being the only one who could protect Takumi. Y/N had the advantage, i was exhausted yet he could keep going. Y/N leaned forward putting pressure on my guard. once he released he kicked me stright in torso. had me go flying back a good feet, i stabbed my sword into the ground to keep me from going any further.
"Are you serious?" i muttered to Y/N with his advance towards me i could see steam coming from his mouth.
from the corner of my eye black hair sprinted towards Y/N. they were a bit...awkward i guess they must have had a earlier injury..."R-RAVEN!!!"

Raven POV

i couldnt recall much i just remember fighting Takumi and Hinoka. Yet when i saw this grim fighting Qrow, holding Y/N's weapon, my body froze not from fear but from hesitation. i had my arms wrapped around this grim that was only a few inches taller than we with it standing straight up. it still had the ablity to push me back. While Qrow had shouted at me i wasnt to worried.
"Y/N..." i muttered, it hurt like hell though just to talk, my voiced wasnt much of a horse whisper. it was still able to stop Y/N advancement, "I want you to take a deep breath..." he let out a quite grunt that dragged, his own form of a deep breath. a loud crack hit my ears, lifting a hand to touch the mask i traced my fingers around the crack that had formed, "Come on Y/N, whenever you're ready to come back." i looked directly into that empty void in those eyes. that same crack grew bigger even more cracks formed. Y/N's body was engulfed in Black flames as its white hair burned away i still continued to hold onto him. those flames werent burning any part of me nor the area around us. Once everything around Y/N burned away he had gone limp leaning onto myself. Resting his head on my shoulder. he grunted struggling to move Y/N jittered forcing himself to move .
"Y/N?"
"R-Raven?" he placed his hands on my shoulders pulling away until we each were leveled. he opened his eyes, he had lost his E/C that we have seen for a long time, they were now Crimison colored eyes, a bit more darker that blood in our body. "What happened?"

Y/N POV

i looked over Raven's shoulders to see a winded Qrow leaning on his weapon struggling from some air. A unconscious Summer who had been underneath a tree. i did a once over on Raven specify where she had got shot at, but that wound wasn't there. Not that it didn't happen the blood stain was still there just the wound itself was healed.
"Qrow? what happened?" i asked he all just lifted his finger pointing behind me. once i turned Takumi laided on the ground blood was scattered around him, "Takumi..." Raven and i help one another up, having her wrap an arm around my neck we lifted at the same time. i stumbled to Takumi looking over his dead body. my lower lip jittered, my hand fidgeting, "Y-You! you brought this among yourself...You killed. I had no choice." i grabbed his weapon with no hesitation i turned away regrouping with the rest of STRQ.
"Are you good?" Qrow asked standing straight up.
"yeah im fine, right now lets just get out of here. Wait where's Tai?"
"Nu, took him back to her house." Qrow explained picking up Summer bridel style, "Raven, you think you could open a portal?"
"Portal?" i said.
"right i guess you were too 'in your world' to notice that raven is able to create portals to people she connects with. theres one for Me, Summer, and Tai. i dont know Y/N? maybe one for you if Raven allows it."
"Shut up Qrow," Raven's face was red from ear to ear, "lets just go."
why is she so mad? with one swift swing Raven had created a portal to Tai. Wow that simple. i was a bit of an ass clapping my hands together. or was i? i walked forward croching down.
"What are you doing?" raven tilted her head.
"Well get on my back ill carry you."
"Are you nuts i can walk just fine." Raven shouted.
"No youre not i saw you limping earlier, just climb on Y/N so we can get going." Qrow said beginning to walk through.
Once raven leaned on me i wrapped her legs under my arms in a solid motion i stood tall. i couldnt shack a feeling if i had turned around i would have something to regret.
"You okay?" raven said wrapping her arms around me.
"yeah come on lets go." i conviced myself walking through.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

340K 5.3K 25
The world of Remnant is home to many mysteries and myths. Y/N one of the very few who knew the truth was highly capable to combat these threats but e...
11.2K 171 8
When Raven Branwen got together with Taiyang Xiao Long, her ex-boyfriend and leader's younger brother, Y/N Rose, vanished without a trace. Years late...
85.4K 1K 15
A/n: Disclaimer i dont own rwby or red dead redemption 2 please support the original releases A/n: Qrow branwen the badass huntsmen that everyone lo...
84K 730 4
You were born the son of Taiyang & Female Qrow, grew up unloved. At a young age you left a broken home to build a new life for yourself. Even went on...