Mate?We're Not Friends!

CountingStarsxo द्वारा

"You bastard! Let me go!" I screamed as soon as the gag fell from around my mouth. "You know I can't let you... अधिक

Mates?We're Not Friends!
Chapter 1-Never Trust A Slow Moving Car.
Chapter 2-Alpha?What A Horrible Name *Scoff*
Chapter 3-How Many Men Are Involved In My Kidnap?
Chapter 4- Was His Name Alpha?Or Logan?
Chapter 5- Desperate Times, Lead To Desperate Measures
Chapter 6-Please Don't Tell Me This Is A Kinky Sex Act, That I Walked Into.
Chapter 7- Every Second Being Away From Her Is Unbearable.
Chapter 8- Nothing Is Impossible
Chapter 9- Don't Tell Me To Calm Down!
Chapter 10- The Doppelganger Of A Stereotypical Butler.
Chapter 11- I Am Perfectly Fertile
Chapter 12- Am I Witnessing A Domestic?
Chapter 13- Get Out Of My Bed, Now!
Chapter 14- It Wasn't An Option Blair. We Are Going On A Date.
Chapter 15- Hormonal Increasing Tablet
Chapter 16- Fruit?Yogurt? Maybe A Double Chocolate Cake?
Chapter 17-You're A Werewolf With Super Powers.
Chapter 18- Should I Just Tell The Baby To Wait...
Chapter 19- The Bane Of My Existence. Satin's Spawn.
Chapter 20- You Damn Well Knew You Had A Mate, I Didn't.
Chapter 21-My Life Was A Lie.
Chapter 22: I Love You

Chapter 23: I'd Smack The Guy For Smiling At Me.

18K 591 239
CountingStarsxo द्वारा

Chapter 23: I'd Smack The Guy For Smiling At Me.

The photo was etched into the deep cell's of my brain, forcing me to see my biological father, who I had never met, and would never meet, hung off a tree. I was not born into the werewolf world, so I could not fully understand the connection between mates, and the furthest I ever could understand the decision for Alan to take his own life with the sin of suicide, would be through the bond of Logan and I.

I now wished that I had listened to Logan's advice to not read the file. But, it was already too late. Closing my eye's was harder now and I dread sleep enveloping my body because the sick feeling of seeing him came rushing dominant in my mind. 

And that was not the worst part. The worst part was feeling guilty every time I saw the man that was biologically related to me, and feel nothing but void. Was it wrong to not feel anything but resentment? This man could have potentially ruined the relationship between my parent's, even if it was already dead in the water. 

I did not even know if I was aloud to grieve for a man I did not know, which was why I tried to forget about the drama of the last few weeks and focus on the present, which was opening the envelope that would initially change my life. My exam results. 

For the last few days I had been feeling sick, physically. Actually I had been sick a few times for the last couple of days and I knew that had nothing to do with my upcoming exam results. I could only presume that I was catching a flu. 

I was seeing the pack Doctor later on in the day, demanded by Logan, to find out what actually was wrong with me, after I came home from the school with my result's first.

But I could not bring myself to open the envelope. What if I had failed? What if Logan would not be proud of me? Though I knew that he was hoping that I decided not to go to university- He wanted me to stay home and be a full time Luna. That was still not looking like an amazing idea for me, as I still did really want to go to university and become a Nurse in the future.

Open it! My conscious told me, forcing my hands to shakily pick at the sealed white fold of the envelope. The sound of the envelop opening seemed so loud and I swallowed loudly seeing the piece of paper in the envelope. You can do it. I encouraged myself.

I could literally hear my heart beating in my ears, and slowly with my shaking hands I unfolded the paper that determined if I would get into my chosen university. 

Originally I had wanted to go to a university that both of my brother's had attended before they had decided they wanted to go into the army. A six hour drive away from home. For years I had been dreaming about the campus and how fun uni life would be, being free from my parent's.

But now, after knowing Logan and everything that had happened after knowing Logan I no longer wanted to go to that university. I did not know if I still would have wanted to go if I had not met Logan, I would have most likely, but that had not happened and now I wanted to stay close to Logan.

I still did want to go to university though. I had checked out the university that was only a half an hour drive away which offered the same course I would have been taking at my original choice. I had yet to tell Logan though. 

I did not want to his hope's up, nor myself, just in case I did not get my grades. 

I peered down at the paper and my eyes widened in shock from the results that were layed in front of my eyes. I had passed, everything! I let out a sigh of relief and smiled at the paper for giving me the result's I had wished and deserved from revising. 

Sure I had not got the highest result's, and if the whole kidnap situation did not happen, and I had been pressured into revising from my dad I would have most probably achieved a better grade, but no matter these result's would get me into university. One step closer to becoming a nurse.

As I walked out of the school hall with a jump in my step of happiness, I saunter over to Logan's truck, and Logan who was leaning against the bonnet, tapping his foot in thought looking down at the ground. He was waiting outside because I did not want him in the room with me, just in-case I had failed. 

Logan must have heard my steps approaching him, or he smelt me, because his head shot up from where it had been staring solemnly on the ground and smiling at me waiting for me to tell him my results. 

I decided I would play a trick on him.

I looked down, with a frown on my face as I walked up to him, with my arms folded across my chest in a sign of defence. I could not see Logan's face because I was looking downwards, but I felt his arms touching me and the concern in his voice.

"Blair, Sweetheart? Are you okay? Was it your results?" He asked, bending down so that he was on his knee's, as he tried to catch eye contact with me. I refused to give him eye contact because I knew he would would figure out that I was faking it right away.

I barely nodded my head, but he saw it because he sighed, and started stroking my arms up and down, comforting me.

"Baby it's okay. I'm proud of you either way." Logan said, and I was ready to look up and laugh but he carried on. "Actually I glad- this means that you don't have to go to university and can stay home and be Luna. It's all worked-"

"Logan." I looked up at him, raising my brow's. "I passed." 

He frowned when I told him, not fully understanding what I was saying. Obviously he was not used to being teased. A few moments passed until he clicked on, and he captured me in his arms, ticking me, knowing that I hated it. 

"Logan!" I squealed, laughing as his hands ran up my rib's, where I was ticklish the most. "Stop it!" 

"Apologize for tricking me." He said laughing, as he continued to tickle me.

"No!" 

He tickled he further, lifting my arms up to tickle me under my arms. No.

"Sorry!" I screamed. "I'm sorry!" He stopped a few seconds later, continuing to laugh at my annoyance. I stuck my tongue out before walking around to the passenger side of the door, as Logan continued to laugh. 

My piece of paper must have dropped onto the floor because the next time I looked at Logan, I saw him holding my exam result's, looking at them smiling before walking around the driver's side of the car and unlocking the door.

Once we were both seated, he turned to me, observing me with pride.

"Well done, Sweetheart. I'm so proud of you." He leaned over in his seat, capturing my lips with a sweet kiss. 

"My girl is genius." He murmured against my lips and was ready to kiss me again but I turned away when I suddenly felt like chucking up all of the food I had ate today.

Logan must have saw my skin turn green, because he rolled down every window in his truck and drove off, looking worried-stricken. I knew he was driving towards the pack doctor.

"Can you keep it in, baby?" He asked, referring to my sickness. Logan driving was not exactly helping but I murmured something that was supposed to sound like a "yes" but came out me as a whimper. 

I think I was actually hoping to be sick. 

Luckily with Logan's fast driving skill's we had managed to make it to the pack house, where the pack doctor's office was located, in matter of minutes.

Once we were escorted through the large mansion by concerned pack member's who begged Logan and I to let them direct us, in the mansion that Logan had lived in most of younger life, we came to a stop outside the hospital room door, down a dark hall that I had never ventured before.

Anyone who did not know where anything was in the pack house would still be able to tell this was the pack hospital room by the sign that told everyone that this room was for the 'sick and dying'. 

Great. I sarcastically thought as I waited for the doctor to welcome us in. I was sick and dying? That really did make me feel a whole lot better. 

Logan rubbed my arms gently, trying to comfort and sooth me just as the doctor opened his door, and smiled brightly at Logan and I. Of course he showed respect by bowing his head and murmuring "Alpha, Luna." 

I tried to smile, I really did but my brain was worrying about what could possibly be wrong with me. Was I sick and dying? I tried not to think about it but now as we were minutes away from my diagnosis the thought dominated my mind. 

"Welcome, come on in." The doctor said, gesturing to the egg shell white room. Everything was white. I closed my eyes a little because the sudden brightness of plain white wall, floor, furniture was just a bit too much.  "Luna, can you please lay on the bed right there." He said to me, smiling gently. 

The bed was your average hospital bed. Metal. White. Uncomfortable looking. I quickly scanned my eyes over Logan who gave me a quick nod. I needed his comfort. 

I knew Logan was worrying now. It was as if he had put a wall up of worry around his thoughts. He did not want to worry me, but he was also scared just in case whatever was up with me was serious. It was most likely just the flu though. 

I had never been able to catch a cold very often, and when I was younger I'd get annoyed. My brothers' would be able to a few's off of school because they came down with the flu, but still I had to go because my immune system was so strong. 

So I was quite surprised to be sick quite often in the past few days. 

I sat down on the bed to start with, and gently rubbed my hand over the duvet, while I encouraged myself to lay back and let the doctor do his job. 

It won't be anything serious. I told myself, and smiled smally at Logan who returned an encouraging smile. I nodded to the doctor before laying back and resting my head on the pillow which was surprisingly comfortable. 

The doctor came over with utensils and started to check my heart beat, and I wondered if he was used to listening to human heart beats and not just werewolf's. I was sure that we would not have the same heart beat, right?

Next he checked my temperature before writing some notes down and frowning at me, unnerving me. 

He touched my stomach for about a minute before he removed his hand again, nodding his head as if agreeing with his thought's. Too bad I had no idea what he was thinking. 

"Well, Doctor?" Logan asked after the doctor gestured that Logan was aloud to come to me. He had rushed over and sat on the bed hugging me, as if I would disappeared at any moment. 

"Well..." The doctor started, with a blank look. Then suddenly he grinned at the both of us, confusing me. Why was he smiling? Was I okay? If I wasn't I'd smack the guy for smiling at me. "Congratulation Alpha and Luna. You are pregnant!" 

                                                           ***The End***

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

62.9K 1.5K 44
My dream continued the one I'd been having for the past couple of nights. I ran, gasping for breath, through the familiar woods from a dark figure be...
35.7K 1.1K 34
Warning: This book contains mature content. "Your scent is driving me crazy, mate. You're so ready for me," he said darkly, inhaling deeply, intoxica...
23.4M 638K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
2.8M 49.9K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...