Cinderelvis. (BoyxBoy)

By SnowMarisvega

"Another Cinderella story" In a twist on the classic fairytale, this is the story of a modern-day Cinderella... More

WARNING
Prelude
CINDERELVIS - 12:00
01:00 - Little Prince
02:00- Make A Wish
03:00 - Knight Saerus
04:00 - The Countdown
05:00 - The Other Side Of The Coin
06:00- The Clock Ticks
07:00 - Tales Of The Heart
08:00- This Damsel Is Not In Distress
09:00 - You're It
10:00 - Idontwannabemeanymore
✨INTERMISSION✨
♚ 01:00 ♚ - AN ENCHANTED NEW CHAPTER
♚ 02:00 ♚ - REFLECTION

♚ 12:00 ♚ REBIRTH

4.2K 255 86
By SnowMarisvega

_____________________________

Go ahead and tell me life's easy,
I've been dead for years and I'm freezing,
Say what you want, you can't tease me,
Trapped in a mind that's beastly.
-Xverd.

CINDERELVIS

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter Twelve

I opened my eyes slowly as i felt the sun suddenly hit my face. I let out a grunt and sat up gently, I was having a really bad headache, it felt like I had drank a lot the night before and I couldn't understand why I felt this way. I raised a hand to brush the hair in my face and then the memories of last night flashed through my mind, vivid and intense. I froze, my brows knitting.

Wait a sec,

I had slit my wrists. I had...died.

So what is—

I quickly stood up in fear, letting out a small gasp as I looked around the room I was in.

Where the fuck am I?

Is this heaven?

This doesn't look like it.

The room was small, way too small. The walls were bare and had no painting to bring them to life, all it was was cold concrete staring back at me like this was a prison. Was this a prison? There was only one window and it was small and grimy, the curtain tattered with few cuts. I turned to my left and stared at the rickety dresser which could barely stand since it had three and a half legs, it rested against the wall to stop it from falling. On top of the dresser was a candle and a hair brush, old and worn.

I walked slowly and a creaking sound followed me, making me stop. My eyes went to the floor which was made out of brown planks.

What is this place?

I looked down at my outfit and my eyes widen at the ugly clothes I was wearing. A white long sleeve dress shirt that looked like it belonged to a poor wine bearer in medieval times.

My heart was racing. Was I kidnapped? Did something happen? Why was I alive? All these questions made me panic the more and I couldn't breathe. I ran to the door, ready to pounce on it to force it open but when I pulled back the door knob, it opened. I wasn't locked here.

I let out a sigh of relief and ran out of the room and down the long stairs. Why wasn't I dead? I should be dead. What was happening? Where am I?

I didn't even know where I was running to, I suddenly spotted three people sitting on a couch and let out a scream as I almost lost my balance while trying to stop myself from from the speed I was running with.

"Jesus Christ!" A familiar voice said, startled.

They all turned to me and my eyes widen at the sight of the people sitting on different couches.  My fucking stepmother and her children.

"You?"

What were they doing here? I looked around, this most certainly wasn't my house! It was big, yes but it was what I'd call old-fashioned. You know how they portray houses in London in those old movies that takes place in the 70s or 80s? Something like that. There were different kinds of couches, a camelback sofa, some antique vintage like couches.  There was a long table in the middle with a tray that had small tea cups and a kettle, the rug designed with something that I couldn't quite define. The walls had different colors, some white, some blue and some a very light pink and the  floor green. 

There were photos on the wall of my father and Clarissa and some of him, me, her and her children that I do not remember taking.

"What the fuck is this place?! W-Where am I?"

"Mother," Davian looked at me like I was insane. "I think he finally lost it."

"Shut up, Davian!" I glared at him, he looked taken aback and even his mother was, but I ignored that. "And...what the fuck are you guys wearing? It's not Halloween!" I said as I stared at their outfits.

Clarissa was wearing a glamorous purple long dress with a fur jacket, her hair neatly in a bun, and her lips red.  June was also wearing a ball gown-like dress, hers was pink with long sleeves and her hair was  tied to sausage curls while Davian was wearing black leather pants and a white dress shirt, he looked like a prostitute. They were all looking like they lived in England or lived in the old times .

But that wasn't what I was after now, where was my father?

"Where is my father? I need to speak with him! Right now!" I demanded

They all exchanged looks, Clarissa arched her brow at me, damn she looked more evil now. "Are you well, boy?"

"Of course I am! T-Tell me where my father is Clarissa, or I swear to God—"

"Are you mad?" Davian interjected as he stood up, he even had an ear pierced. "Watch your tone now, boy. Do not  speak to my mother that way and give her the respect she deserves." He said angrily.

"Calm down now, Dri." Clarissa said in the most calming yet villainous voice.

Dri?

I blinked, confused.

Davian was glaring daggers at me and I didn't even understand why, this was a usual thing.

Davian obeyed his mother and sat back down, I turned to Clarissa. "Where. Is. My father?"

"I see you're unwell, did you fall and hit your head somewhere and avoided death?" Clarissa asked as she stared at me with slightly furrowed brows.

I huffed and stared at her in disbelief. "Your father has been dead for a long time." She said calmly and picked up the tea cup on the table in front of her, taking a sip from it. "Why you acting like you were just born?"

I didn't know what to do so I laughed, I laughed hard. Who did she think she was trying to fool? Was this her new game plan?

Clarissa paused and stared at me as I laughed, they all looked at me like I was crazy. I clapped my hands as my laugh slowly came to an end. "Wow, Clarissa. Really? This is....This is the new one? This is your....new plan? What? Are you trying to make me look like a fool? How stupid do you think I am?"

Her brows shot up at her name as she blinked. "Clarissa?"

"I think he is really sick, mother." June said. "He doesn't often talk this much"

Mother? What's with all this 'mother' thing?

Where is my father?

Where am I?

Did they....wait-

I frowned. "Did you....Did you guys kidnap me and try to make me look insane by bringing me here? Oh my God! To think I actually tried to end my life so I can get away from you bunch of evil fuckers and you kidnap me from my room? T-The hospital? Where?" I asked, raising my voice. "Wow," I chuckled. "You guys are really that shameless huh?"

"CINDERELVIS!" Davian yelled angrily and attempted to stand up, his mom placed her hand on his lap and he stopped. His fists were clenched and his breathing had increased which still confused me because this wouldn't even bother Davian until I start calling her names.

But then, I was more distracted by what I had been called. "W-What did you just call me?" I inquired.

June frowned, confused. "Cinderelvis. Your name. What happened to you, Cinderelvis? Do you not remember who you are or who we are?"

Cinderelvis?

Something touched my leg, startling me. I rose my leg with a fearful gasp and looked down only to see a fat cat snarling at me.

We don't have a cat.

It had a mix of black and white fur covering most of it's body, the white was barely noticeable though. It's whiskers were white and damn, it was covered in lot of fur. It's claws sharp as if it fixed them  at the cat saloon. The cat was also wearing a redlike collar and his eyes green and yellow.

"Lucifer, don't torture Cinderelvis. He's clearly suffering from a concussion, come here." Clarissa ordered and as if he knew her so well, he walked away from me and ran to Clarissa's, climbing on her and laying on her lap before she began to stroke his fur.

"Lucifer," I repeated, softly.

Why did everything feel so weird?

Clarissa looked back at me. "In case you're slowly losing your mind and forgetting everything, you shouldn't forget your place in this house, Cinderelvis." She said calmly. "You have angered your brother Dri ,and I cannot understand this attitude of yours so be careful how you speak to us or-" her brows rose slowly. "You will end up cleaning the entire house and the stables, again."

My brows knitted.

Stables?

"What are you going on about? I'm not-" I blinked.

"I'll explain," June said with a big smile and stood up, she walked over and stood right in front of me. June stared at me for a few seconds before taking a step back making me frown. "Okay, now listen carefully." She said slowly as if talking to a fucking three year old. "You are Cinderelvis," she said pointing at me. "He is Dri." She said and pointed at Davian.

I shook my head. "No, he's Davian."

"No, Cinderelvis."

"Do not call me that." I said softly, trying not to freak out.

"He is Dri, okay. And I," she pointed at herself, still speaking like a teacher talking to a two year old. "I'm Anna like everyone calls me."

"Anna?" I frowned. "You're-"

"If you call me Anastasia, I'll be mad. You know I hate that name!" She scowled, I didn't understand at first but then my eyes widen.

Cinderelvis.

Anastasia.

I looked over at Davian. Dri....Drizella.

"And this," she pointed at her mother. "Is mother, the only Lady Tremaine in this kingdom."

No...

"No," I muttered softly and took a step back. "It c-cant," I looked at the cat.

Lucifer.

And the cat from the Cinderella popped in my head, they had a striking resemblance.

This cannot be real.

I shook my head. "You all are trying to m-make me look stupid. You're trying to fool me." I chuckled. "No. No! I-I'm out of here!" I said and began walking backwards real quick, I turned and headed for the door.

"Cinderelvis!" An- I mean, June called and I turned back to her.

"If you leave now then who is gonna make breakfast? I can only make black eggs and they end up tasting weird and the kitchen isn't even for me." She shrugged.

"You don't make black eggs, Anna, you make burnt eggs." Dri rolled his eyes. "I'm hungry, Cinderelvis. Save your melodrama for afterwards as we would like to have breakfast now."

"You guys are crazy." I said and ran for the door.

"Cinderelvis!!" Clarissa yelled out my name but I ignored the calls.

I opened the door and ran out, I wasn't gonna stay and listen to this madness. I stopped once I was outside the house, my breath hitched as I stared at the unfamiliar and very different scenery before me.

The compound was quite big but this wasn't my environment as I recall. This wasn't my home. I forced my legs to move again. I ran out though the gate and once I was out, I froze again at the sight of the people who walked passed me. They weren't wearing the normal clothes they should have been wearing. No T-shirt, pants or hoodies, no crop tops, no miniskirts, none of that. They were all dressed....differently.

Oh God.

I walked as I watched the people communicate and go about their businesses, some laughing, children playing, some hawking items, but it was very different.

Most of the ladies were wearing a long skirt and a kinda blouse that I had only seen in oliver twist or that Van Helsing movie, some had scarfs tied around their hair as they carried their baskets and walked with a smile. Other women walked with umbrellas and dressed like this was a sequel to titanic or something.

I kept walking frantically as I stared at everyone. The men were dressed almost....like I was. Some even had jackets on, brown boots, compasses in their pockets, long hats, their shoes were weird too. Boots. Some walked with their hands at their back, hell there were even men dressed as knights and holding swords.

What the hell?

I couldn't breathe but I didn't stop.

Was I actually dead?

This couldn't be some ploy, right?

They called me Cinderelvis.

As I ran through the streets, It occurred to me that I had no idea where I was going. I didn't care, I didn't know the way out of here but I kept moving. All I knew was that I had to get the hell out of this place.

There's no way I'm Cinderelvis.

There's no way I'm here.

There's no way I'm right where my mind is telling me I am.

"Hey, Cinderelvis!" A male voice with a weird accent called, startling me. I gasped in fear and turned to my right where the voice had come from. There was a short middle aged man with pot belly selling shoes, he waved at me with a big smile. "Good morning to you, you look like you have seen a ghost." He chuckled, his hands on his belly. "How are you today?"

No.

I moved backwards, his smile slowly disappeared at my movement and before he could speak, I took off. I was running again. Maybe I'm still asleep, maybe I was only dreaming and this isn't real. All I need to do is figure out how to wake up and then I'll go ho—

I bumped into someone and fell to the ground, I let out a cry.

"Watch where you are going!" A voice yelled at me, I didn't even care. I just needed to keep running, I didn't know where I was and so nowhere was safe. "Elvis?"

I looked up swiftly at the person and my eyes widen. "Jesse? Oh my God! Jesse!" I rapidly stood up, relieved and about to cry my eyes. I gave him a tight hug, he looked startled at first and I didn't even want to let go off him as I sobbed.

"Um, are you...okay?"

"Oh God," I pulled away. "I'm so happy to see you, I really am. I know we ended up at the wrong foot with me blaming you but I have never been so glad to actually see you like I am right now and no," I ran a hand through my hair as I felt the tears. "Everything is not alright, Clarissa and her evil kids kidnapped me and brought me to this strange place, it's like I'm going insane and I almost thought I was, but you remember me. I don't even know where we am and this is all so scary, they're telling me my dad's dead and I don't even-"

"Woah, woah! Cinderelvis, calm down." He said, his hands suddenly on my shoulder. "I am going to need you to slow down and breathe."

I looked down and shook my head. "I can't! I—" I trailed off once I realized he had called me Cinderelvis, I looked away from the floor and at him.

"What did you just call me?"

He frowned, looking confused. "What?"!

"You just called me—oh, are you in on this too? Of course you are. This whole thing is bull and it isn't funny anymore. Are you mad at me for blaming you and now you've partnered up with my stepmother and her kids to make me lose my mind? Really, Jesse?"

He blinked severally. "Cinderelvis, I...I don't understand what you seem to be going on about. I would never side with your stepmother, she is an evil old witch and I keep telling you that but for some reason, you don't agree until well ...now. What is going on? Are you alright?"

It was then I took in his features and realized what he was wearing. A wine colored shirt with folded arms, suspenders and brown pants accompanied with black old boots. He was dressed just like everyone here and Jesse would never wear these clothes even if you promised him a thousand bucks and a night with the Hemsworth brothers. His hair was not properly combed, he didn't have any makeup on, not even an eyeliner and the Jesse that I knew might do one of these things if he was hypnotized or something but he would never and I mean never go out without eye-shadow or even drawing his brows.

"You're not Jesse." I muttered in realization.

The boy chuckled. "Um, no I'm not. It's me, Dante." He said with a confused look on his face. "Are you...Are you okay? You are sweating a lot and you're.....who is chasing you? Plus who is Jesse?" He asked all at once but I still couldn't get over the fact that he was not Jesse.

"No."

His brows knitted. "Cinderel, what is going on? You are scaring me." He said, looking worried.

I shook my head slowly and the tears rolled down my cheeks. "N-No, it...it c-can't be." I said as I took a step backwards, I ran a hand through my hair and sniffed.

My heart was racing, I felt like I could die any second from now. I didn't know what to do and all I wanted to do was breathe but also run away.

"Cinderelvis, you....you are scaring me. What's wrong? You're crying." He stated, concern in his voice.

"You're not him." I said, telling myself instead. "This isn't real." I shook my head and closed my eyes. "Wake up, Elvis! Wake up!"

"Are you sick?"

The tears fell again, I wiped them off and began looking around. But then, I looked at my hands and I could not see the marks of slitting my wrists. I could have sworn I had killed myself last night, at least that was the last memory I had of myself so where were the marks?

"Cinderelvis!" Dante called out, looking concerned. "I am Dante, your best friend." He said with a worried look, emphasizing on the your. "What is going on? Did you go drinking with Beatrice last night? How did she even get to convince you? You're like the holiest person in town, you'd never touch alcohol." He said and shook his head before sighing, he stretched out his hand to hold me with a small smile. "Come on, let me help y-" I slapped his hand off.

"DON'T YOU TOUCH ME!" I yelled at him and took several steps back, his face was filled with shock like something abominable had happened. I ignored it and looked around again, I didn't know where to run to. Do I run back? Hell no.

"C-Cinderelvis," he called softly. "You're really scaring me, why are you acting like this? W-What's going on?" He asked, the shock still plastered on his face.

I wiped off the sweat forming on my forehead for the hundredth time, I was still looking around and wondering where to go. He kept talking but I wasn't gonna stay and listen to someone who wasn't Jesse, who wasn't...I don't even know what to call him. So I took the left, I ignored 'Dante's' calls and ran a fast as I could, I knew he was chasing after me but I didn't stop, instead I increased my speed. This was getting too much, I can't handle all this.

What is going on?

How did I end here?

This place was starting to get suffocating, I need to go home. I can't stay here anymore, everything feels wrong. There's no way I'm in a storybook, there's no way I'm gonna stay in this mad imagination where everyone is dressed this way and my father isn't alive.

Wait, why do I sound like I'm starting to believe this slowly. It's not real. It's not real. It's not real. Focus on going home, Elvis.

I turned back to see if Jes-Dante was still running after me, he was and he was screaming my name, well not my name because my name was NOT Cinderelvis.

No matter how far I ran, nothing changed. The environments were the same, the people. This was no act.

This was real.

I am trapped in a world that isn't mine.

I'm trapped.

I couldn't stop the tears as I ran but my speed reduced, I was tired of running and needed air, and Jesse, I mean Dante, was nowhere to be seen. I started walking as I cried, people I didn't know seemed to know me and greeted me, calling me 'Cinderelvis' . I kept asking where I could find an airport but they didn't even know what that was and the frustration kept making me cry. I didn't know where I was. I had no money, no nothing, I was stranded in a land I didn't know of. A mysterious land that didn't even have a name in the book or the cartoon.

I wiped off my tears as I kept walking, my feet were starting to hurt but that was the least of my problems right now. All I wanted was to die, to end everything, I didn't want to magically end up in this fucking hellhole with the people that I hated the most with every drop of blood in my body. I thought maybe everything was gonna be alright when I saw Jesse but turns out Jesse isn't Jesse, he's Dante. Fantastic. What a twist. I don't even know who Dante is but he's wearing Jesse's face.

My shoulder bumped into someone and hundreds beads fell to the ground from a sack that dropped after the bump and it rolled down the street. I turned to the tall bald man who's eyes were widen, he screamed and bent, picking the ones he could.

"I-I'm sorry." I apologized.

He stood up and looked at me with so much anger in his eyes. "You brat!"

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. I was just....walking and-"

"Shut up with your silly excuse!" He yelled and I flinched.

His entire outfit was colored brown, a totally sleeveless top which didn't have a stitched end, it looked cut by an inexperienced tailor. A brown cloth tied around the waist like some sorta belt and brown pants accompanied with brown slippers. He looked like he had been poured brown paint. He was ripped as well, he looked like Thor and I mean his body type of course, he was far from the looks in that department.

"You brats don't look! Now look what you have cost me!"

I was furious, I wasn't in the mood to be nice. "It is not my fault because why weren't you looking either? It's not like you're blind!" I yelled back at him.

He looked baffled that I responded. "How dare you blame me for your mistake?"

"My mistake?" I cackled. "So if I wasn't looking, what about you? We both have two eyes and if I was looking around and you were, couldn't you have moved when you saw me?"

He huffed. "I see you have no manners, child!"

"I beg you in the name of God to leave me alone and go because I do not have the time to exchange words with people who are NOT even real." I said angrily and his eyes widen.

People were beginning to watch us and not minding their business anymore, I turned to go and he grabbed my arm tightly, twirling me.

"You have no idea who you're speaking to."

"Just because you've got thick arms and this body does not mean I'll let you speak such trash to me, now let go off my arm you nitwit!" I yelled.

"Have you lost your mind? You just threw away a lot of money and here you are still saying nonsense." He shouted.

"Yes! Yes I've lost my mind! Yes I'm not sane, Mr. Oh mighty sanest of the sane! Imagine dying and waking up only to become someone you're not! I have lost my mind! Happy now? Now leave me alone!" I yelled back at him.

He glared at me with anger and clenched his fist. "I'll show you how to control that tongue." He said and rose his hand up, I gulped I'm fear and the next thing I heard was a familiar voice calling out my name and then his fist collided with my face, it stung so much and I lost all control of my body as I fell to the ground. I opened my eyes and it was all blurry but I could make out two legs running towards me and knelt my my side and it all went blank.

It's gonna be over.

Maybe when I wake up, I'll be back home.

Maybe when I open these eyes I'll see my father.

It'll be okay.

Just sleep, Elvis.

It'll be all okay.

Lucifer.

Everyone meet Lucifer, Lucifer meet my readers who are soon gonna hate your guts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 3.4K 31
[Completed] ManxBoy ~ What if you have died but gotten a Second Chance? This is a story of an orphan boy who has been tossed around, used and br...
1.2K 280 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...
1.1K 56 25
DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE A lone boy lives by himself, living an ordinary life, or so he thought... His life turns around as he finds out wh...
329K 13.3K 22
[IN EDITING] Book One in the 'Happily Ever After' series Ever since Adrien's stepmother passed away, his family abused and took advantage of him. He...