Sam & Cat: #PuckentineLove

By AgentGalahad392

One shots full of good old comedic, romantic Puckentine. More

#ILoveYou
#Happy4thYayDay
#LoveTexts

#FieryLove

1.5K 30 23
By AgentGalahad392

Panic racked through her mind, her heart was racing. Sam was waiting outside of the apartment complex, waiting for the firefighters to come out with her girlfriend, Cat.

As she kept looking on, the suited men ran out of the flames, falling to their knees, trying to get fresh air into their lungs.

"Where's Cat?!" Sam asked running up to them.

"We searched the whole place," one of them coughed out, "We couldn't find anyone."

This made Sam even more scared. And that's not something she could say happens regularly. But if they searched the whole apartment, then where could she be?

Then Sam froze. Maybe they didn't search the whole apartment. There's one place where they might've miss. A place where Sam and Cat agreed to go if something to them in the apartment.

Thinking quickly, she ran into the complex.

"Need to borrow this!" She said snatching a firefighter breathing mask from one of them.

She ignored the shouts from the firemen and police officers and ran right into the fiery building.

The living room was full of the orange flames. You couldn't make one step one foot without getting burned. But she wasn't worried about that. She had one goal and she was going to go through with it.

She looked around, ran through the flames and made her way to her and Cat's bedroom. Their room had more smoke than fire, so it was easy to maneuver to their closet. Once there, she grabbed the clothes on the rack and throwing them behind her revealing the secret safe.

Punching in the code, 74739, the safe opened and she crawled through the tunnel.

"Cat!" She called out hoping to get an answer, "Cat! Are you in there?"

She didn't get an answer until she reached the end of the tunnel. "Sam? Sam, is that you?!"

The tough blonde saw her girlfriend stand up but then she jumped back against the wall when she saw Sam.

"AAAHHH!!! MONSTER!!!" The perky redhead screamed out of fear.

"Cat, it's me," Sam said taking off the mask revealing her face to her girl and pulling her into a hug. "I'm so glad I found you."

Cat returned the hug almost instantly. She was happy that the tough blonde had found her too.

"I knew you would, Sammy. You always do." The redhead said into her girlfriend's neck.

The two were so happy to be reunited that they didn't realize the smoke was spreading until it reached their noses.

"Sam, is something burning?"

The harsh reality came back to the blonde as she broke from the hug to look at the secret room entrance to see the smoke coming in and filling the room.

"Yeah, the whole apartment." Sam replied.

"WHAT?!" Cat screamed as Sam picked up the mask and handed it to her.

"I'm gonna need you to put this on and follow everything I say. Ok?"

The redhead nodded as they walked over to the hole. When they looked through, they saw the light of the flickering flames through the smoke. The fire was building the to their room.

"Sam, I'm scared." Cat admitted.

Sam turned to her girlfriend with a look of concern and love.

"Don't worry, we'll make it out. Come on!"

She pulled the redhead up and into the tunnel and they both crawled through to the other side.

Sam came out first and helped Cat down. At the sight of the flames, Cat shrieked. "Oh my god! Fire!!!!"

Normally, Sam would've said something sarcastic or witty, but not this time.

"Don't worry!" She said, taking Cat by the shoulders. "Just follow me."

She took her hand, and led the redhead through the flames, out of the bedroom and into the living room. But just before they made it past the couch, the unexpected happened.

The roof caved in.

"Sam, look out!" Cat yelled, pulling her back just before the rubble came down.

Now they were trapped, flames all around. The door to the back was blocked by debris that fell from up top outside.

They couldn't go anywhere. This was it.

"Sam, I think we're trapped." Cat coughed. She hugged Sam close as the blonde looked around, trying to find a a way out.

"No. No there's gotta be a way out!"

The blonde tried to use her  strength to pull  some of the debris out of the way, but the fire made it difficult. But Cat tried to hold her back, not letting her go. "Sam. There's no use!"

Sam shook her hands and blowed on them to stop the burns. She tried to get back to freeing them, but Cat held her back.

"Sam, stop it!" The redhead exclaimed.

"No! I have to get you out of here!"

"Just stop! It's ok... we're not gonna make it."

Sam looked at Cat and saw tears coming down her cheeks. She could see it in the redhead's eyes that, even though she was scared, she had accepted that they weren't gonna make it out of this one.

"It's ok, Sammy." Cat whimpered as she put a hand on her cheek.

Sam just cried and hugged Cat to her and Cat hugged her back.

"Cat, I'm so sorry."

"It's ok.....it's ok...I love you, Sammy." Cat cried through the tears.

"I love you too, Kitty-Cat." The blonde replied.

And the two stood there holding each other in a strong embrace, awaiting the terrible fate that neared them. As they did, they just thought of each other, the memories they had, the food they ate, well that was mainly Sam. But still, they were just happy that they had the chance to experience them together.

The flames we're closing in and the two could feel it. They both winced and tightened their hold on each other, waiting for the burn.

Then suddenly, they heard a muffled crash against the derbis. Then a voice called to them "Sam! Cat!"

They knew that voice. It was Goomer!

A spark of hope came to them as they called back.

"Goomer! We're here!!" Sam replied.

"Goomer! Watch out for the fire! It burns pretty bad!!"

"OOOOOOohhhh. Ok!" They heard before the crashing resumed.

After a few more seconds, the rubble moved and Goomer busted out from the other side.

"Hold on!" He exclaimed as he picked them up in his arms and ran back outside.

As they amde it out, they all started coughing, their lungs reaching to take in the sweet clear oxygen.

Goomer set them down and plopped down to the gorind himself. His buddy Dice coming right too him.

"Goomer! You did it! You got them out!" He exclaimed, hugging his pal.

"Yeah! It was hot too!"

"Thanks Gooms." Sam said hoarsely. Cat thanked him too.

****************************

Hospital

"So how do you guys feel?" Dice asked Sam and Cat.

"Comfy!" Cat chirped.

He had come to visit them and Goomer in the  hospital. The boxer was napping, snoring lightly in his bed, while the blonde and the redhead were in in theirs, quite comfortable. Except for Sam that is.

"I'm in a bed with nothing but a thin thin gown for clothing, and I have to eat this digesting hospital food! How do you think I'm doing!"

"I figured that," Dice laughed taking off his backpack. "So I brought ya a little something."

He opened the bag, reached in and tossed Sam a paper bag. A heavy paper bag.

Looking at it, she saw the it was from In-N-Out Burger. And it had three burgers in there. "Thanks Dice-Man!" That blonde wasted no time digging in.

"No problem. Well, I gotta get home, but I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"Byyyyyyee!" Cat waved.

Sam just moaned "Later!" through a motuh full of burger.

"Sam! Not so fast!" The redhead warned "You might choke!"

"I'm hungry though!"

"Well I'm sure In-N-Out Burger will still be there when we get out of here, so please slow down!"

Sam groaned but did as her girlfriend asked. "Fine."

"Thank you!" Cat laughed.

Sam looked at her with another mouthful of briger and listened as she laughed. When they were in the fire, Sam was worried sheigut never hear it again. But her she was, laughing. And here Sam was, enjoying it.

Cat looked at her and cocked her head. "What?"

Sam swalled and replied "I'm just ...so happy that you're alive, Kitty-Cat."

Cat smiled and giggled at that. "Me too, Sammy."

And in that moment, everything was great. The two were safe, comfortable, and still very much in love.

**************************************

I know it's been a while. But I'm sure this is a good compensation. Sam & Cat is still on my favs list and...after hearing all the sad things with the California Wildfires and then Australia, I just wanted to write this since Sam & Cat live in Cali. Just wanted to show that I do care, and I'm sure others do as well. Stay strong guys. Later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 95.1K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3.4M 144K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3M 192K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.1M 253K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...