lyricist. timothée chalamet

بواسطة fredmercuryy

@tchalamet: do you believe in love at first sight. she asked @coramellet: i think so. maybe. i don't know. he... المزيد

o.
more!
part i.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
part ii.
xliii.
xliv.
xlv.
xlvi.
xlvii.
xlviii.
xlix.
l.
epilogue.

xlii.

4K 67 13
بواسطة fredmercuryy

xlii.
letter

september 7th

timothée,

i am wholeheartedly in love with you, and i have been since the day i watched your car pull into my driveway. every ounce of passion within me has been screaming it over and over again. but i drowned out the noises with all of my doubts. it held me back from so much good and so much growth.

i'm writing this exactly a month after you introduced me to armie. you were crazy to bring me to meet your family on the first date, but crazy is what i needed. it's what i still need. i need you and your wild ways and your safe embrace and everything good that you stand for.

there are a million things i could write about you. there are a million tiny little details that make me fall harder for you. every single one of them fits together and fills my heart with the most joy i've felt in a long time. i hope to feel that same way years from now, because you are so extremely special to me.

i hope we last,
cora

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

134K 4.6K 56
One evening in March, Timothée consoles a girl who has lost her cat - a girl sitting on the wall outside his apartment building in the dingy glow of...
166K 3.9K 48
༉‧₊˚. i miss you, i'm sorry ⤷ ❝ i still love you, i promise ❞ ──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────── how bitter is the taste of regret? ( t. chalamet x fem!oc ) ( extend...
99.7K 2.4K 52
"First romance, first love, is something so special to all of us, both emotionally and physically, that it touches our lives and enriches them foreve...
161K 2.2K 23
imagines with and only timothée chalamet for some free serotonin !these are unedited! ( i am no longer writing or editing this book) enjoy!♡ [fem!re...