Peculiar Witch • Fred Weasley...

By Lonelytrash16

Harry And Lillian Potter were the children who lived. Lily and James were parents to the twins and when both... More

IMPORTANT
Peculiar Witch |PART 1 |
Prologue
•Ch.1•
•Ch.2•
•Ch.3•
•Ch.4•
•Ch.5•
•Ch.6•
•Ch.7•
•Ch. 8•
•Ch. 9•
•Ch.10•
•Ch.11•
•Ch.12•
•Ch.13•
Peculiar Witch | PART 2 |
Pre-Chapter
•Ch.1•
•Ch.2•
•Ch.3•
•Ch.4•
•Ch.5•
•Ch.6•
•Ch.7•
•Ch.8•
•Ch.9•
Peculiar Witch |PART 3|
•Ch.1•
•Ch.2•
•Ch.3•
•Ch.4•
•Ch.5•
•Ch. 6•
•Ch. 7•
•Ch.8•
•Ch.9•
•Ch.10•
•Ch.11•
•Ch.12•
•Ch.13•
•Ch.14•

Pre-Chapter

10.4K 323 139
By Lonelytrash16

IT WAS ANOTHER DAY in the loop, during the summer Lillian had spent much time with her family in the loop.

After seeing that she hadn't spent much time with them, she only spent a week with Hermione and the rest was spent in the loop.

She wanted to visit the Weasleys But was told by Fred that their father had won a trip to Egypt. Fred told her he would try and get her something from Egypt even if he had to wrangle it.

Lillian visited Harry but when seeing her aunt and uncle they were everything Harry described, horrible. They were incredibly rude and her aunt couldn't stop talking about how she was just like her sister and now she looked like her calling her a freak. She was sad that he had to stay with them, but Newt did scared her aunt by pulling her hair and putting hot sauce in her cousin, Dudley's tea.

During the Summer Fred and Lillian has been inseparable, she was able to send him letters with Icarus and would send letters back and forth with lots of teasing from Hugh and Millard.

It was late August and the days were beginning to countdown as September was coming close. Lillian was sitting under the tree with her pets and reading her book. Most of the kids were outside playing, or doing their chores.

Lillian read with her book in hand and had a picture that Fred sent her in his last letter of putting Percy in tomb and George and Fred laughing. She felt bad for Percy but she couldn't resist keeping the perfect photo.

But her reading time was interrupted when Olive came outside to the backyard.

"Lillian, Can you go to the shop outside the loop? We need a new seasoning for a recipe." Olive shouted.

"Yeah!" Lillian said and looked at Newt, Icarus, and Jewel and sighed "Reading time is over."

She got up and brushed herself off. She watched Icarus fly up to the house and sat at her window. Jewel has crawled up the tree and began to lay there as she held a coin. Lillian placed Newt on her shoulder.

"Shall we?" Newt asked.

Newt nodded and Lillian went inside to see Miss Peregrine and Olive.

"We just need you to grab those two things. Here's the money necessary. Be careful please." Miss Peregrine says and handed her the money.

"I will." Lillian said and grabbed her coat, and placed Newt in the pocket for safe keeping. She walked into the cave and tried not to trip and fall, she walked to end of the entrance and saw it was thundering and storming.

"Great." She muttered. "Newt, it's stormy outside so I need you to be in the pocket the entire time.

He nodded and tucked his head into the pocket as she began to come out of the cave, she felt the rain pour down on her as she ran. She walked the trail to the town and looked up to the stormy clouds, seeing lightning flash in between the clouds.

She kept walking until she heard a loud caw and looked to see a huge winged creature in the sky.

She got a better look and knew exactly what was in the sky, she had read about them in many creature books.

It was a thunderbird. It was an enormous winged bird that was given the abilities to create storms as it flies. She watched it as it began to struggle to fly, Lightning was surrounding the bird as it struggled to flap its wings.

It looked like it was holding something in its claws as it continued to fly. She looked at the trail one last time and abandoned it once seeing the thunderbird coming to the ground quickly. Lillian ran up the hill and watched the thunderbird gracefully fall on the damp grass. Lillian tried not to fall and began to get closer and as she reached the creature she watched as it screeched at her. Lillian stepped back and held her hands up.

"Shh, shh, it alright. I'm not gonna hurt you." Lillian told the creature and watched as it tried to move but made a screech of pain, Lillian approached it slowly and saw bloody scratches on its wings and a broken chain around its ankle.

"Poachers." Lillian said as she looked at the Thunderbird's condition, she came close and touched the broken chain.

It screeched and tried to kick Lillian but luckily she got out of the way before it could scratch her. She knew there was one way to get the chain off and she grabbed her wand out.

"Alohomora." She said pointing her wand at the chain and unlocking it. "Let's hope I don't get into huge trouble for that."

The thunderbird feels the chain off their ankle and looks at Lillian and seeing that Lillian eyes held only sympathy and concern. The thunderbird could see that she was no threat and nodded to Lillian in appreciation .

Seeing that Lillian has helped the thunderbird it releases the bag in its claw and revealed an egg. Lillian looks at the thunderbird and touches it's head gently. The thunderbird breathed heavily and in Lillian's heart knew she couldn't heal it.

She took the egg gently and held it close to herself, and let out a few tears as the rain continued to pour.

"Is it yours?" She asked the thunderbird and it nodded. The thunderbird then began to breathe heavily and Lillian began to pet their head.

"I promise I'll take care of your baby, I promise." Lillian said and put her hand up to the thunderbird's head and it leaned it's head forward and touched Lillian's hand.

It made a small caw in response and the thunderbird closed it's eyes and it fell to the side and it was no longer breathing. Lillian looked at the egg and touched it gently.

"It's okay, I'm gonna be your new mommy. I promise you'll hatch." Lillian said. "Oh god, how am I gonna explain this."

She looked at the thunderbird one last time and began to walk away, she knew she had to get some help to bury the thunderbird, if she left it there than someone would find it and either stuff it or sell it. So had to go back to the loop, she got up from the ground and held the egg gently as the rain began to die down and she enter the cave and hoping the egg would be okay.

She walked along the trail to the house lucky that the sun was still shining. She went up to the house and opened the door, she looked around to see if Miss Peregrine was anywhere and she went up the stairs quickly into her and Emma's room.

She grabbed a couple of blankets and placed them around the egg on her bed. She then grabbed a lamp and hoped it would give it enough warmth for now. Newt got out of Lillian's pocket and touched the egg as Jewel looked at the egg curiously.

Emma came into the room after doing some chores and saw Lillian on the bed with an egg and was confused.

"What are you doing?" Emma Asked.

"I need help." Lillian said as she got up and went over to change her clothes. "One of the these magical creatures died and revealed they had an egg. I couldn't leave the egg all alone to die. And I need to bury the thunderbird before it's too late, if the poachers find her, who knows what will happen."

Lillian ranges quickly andEmma sighed and looked at the egg.

"Slow down, are you sure this bird won't cause trouble?" She asked. "Also, how are you gonna take care of it? Scratch that answer that last question first."

"Emma, it'll be fine. Thunderbirds are harmless, but please Emma?"She asked Emma tried to look away knowing that Lillian was using her puppy dog eyes and no one could resist it.

"Grab a two shovel and we'll go bury the thunderbird. I'll bring Enoch, Fiona, and Bronwyn."

Lillian hugged her and exited the room quickly, to go and change out of her wet clothes. Emma watched her retreating figure and sighed once more and looked at the egg.

"Lillian will be the death of me." Emma said and left the room to go and grab the other children.

••••••••••

Lillian, Emma, Fiona and Bronwyn were covered in dirt after just burying the thunder bird. It didn't take long because of Fiona and Bronwyn and it had only been 10 minutes. Fiona had grown a fresh knew patch of grass and flowers around the grave.

"Thank you." Lillian said and hugged them all.

"No lets go before we grow old." Emma says and all four of them walk to the cave.

They go up to the cave and go through to get to the loop. Emma and all of them ran to the house and went up the house as quietly as possible. As they tried to open the door, the door opened and they were met with Miss Peregrine.

"Hello children." She said and had a curious look.

They all placed their head down in guilt as Miss Peregrine smoked her pipe.

"Would someone tell me why your covered in dirt and there's a huge egg on Lillian's bed?" She asked. "You honestly didn't think I'd notice if five of my children were gone?"

No one said a thing until Lillian stepped forward and had her head down.

"It's my fault, there was a creature that died on my way to get the seasoning and I needed help to bury the body. Because poachers had killed her and the creature revealed that she had an egg and I wanted to save it." Lillian explained. Miss Peregrine raised her eyebrow and the children nodded.

"You'll be in trouble Lillian, but children go wash up, supper will be served in 20 minutes."  She said and they all nodded and went up the stairs to get ready for supper.

••••••••

It was after supper and Lillian was grounded so that meant she couldn't do movie time and she couldn't have dessert for a week. She didn't mind, she was upstairs while they were watching Horace's dream and taking care of the egg.

Icarus was sitting on his stand next to Lillian's bed, Jewel was curled up in a ball under a blanket, and Newt was sitting next to the egg in the blanket. Lillian looked at the egg and leaned in closer, she swore she could see something. A crack.

She touched it and felt a kick, she leaned back and Newt ran over to Lillian and hid behind her. The egg began to crack and open, Lillian smiled and watched as the little bird began to break free. She watched in amazement as it broke free, it crawled out of the egg and looked up at Lillian and screeched.

"Hey little thunderbird." She picked up the bird gently as it screeched once more and than snuggled into Lillian's arms.

"I'm gonna call you..... Thor." She said, it screeched in agreement.

"Welcome to the family Thor." Lillian said.

She couldn't help but smile, her new little baby, her baby Thor.

A/N
Thank you for reading this chapter!!! And here's a recommendation for an awesome fanfic!! If you are a bitch for Pedro Pascal, here's a fan fiction for all the Pascal lovers!!!

Shout out to @frenchroses for an amazing fanfic and go read it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.7K 105
Your parents were killed when you were only 3 years old but still no one has told you how or why. Your mother and Molly Weasley were best friends sin...
3.4K 103 35
When Harry potters twin sister y/n seems to have caught the attention of fred and George Weasley. What happens her life gets flipped and she faces ne...
2.8K 56 14
Harry James Potter, The Boy Who Lived. He grew up as an ordinary boy, living with his aunt and uncle, until one day, he found out the truth. He was a...
3.2K 69 17
Ten years after their parents were killed, Twins Harry & Liv Potter had been battling a disjointing life with the Dursleys. After inadvertently causi...