Not Actually A Bad Guy

Bởi goddamnfinger

Some bad guys are just good guys who tries to hide their insecurities. Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue

Chapter 12

344 12 2
Bởi goddamnfinger

Luke got up by Ashton poking him. He looked around.

"Luke is there more blankets here?" Luke got up in a sitting position. He looked around for a few more seconds then turned to Ashton. Looked at him. He had sweated. Luke placed his hand on Ashton's forehead.

"Ashton you're burning." Ashton looked down.

"I'm freezing." Ashton tried to cover himself with blankets but Luke pulled the blankets.

"Ashton, you have temperature, if you keep yourself warm it will rise more." He said pulling all the blankets Ashton had.

"Plus I need you to take off you t-shirt and pants." Luke said. Ashton looked at him. He was freezing.

"But it's too cold." Luke reached Ashton's shoulder and squeezed it.

"You have to or you can take a cold shower." Luke helped Ashton take him t-shirt off. Ashton sit on the bed.

"Aren't you gonna go to school?" He asked. Luke shrugged.

"I don't know I don't think I can leave you like this. Wait here I'm gonna get some wet towels."

"No Luke it's already cold. I-I" Luke went to his bathroom and grabbed a few towels, and put them under the sink.

Ashton couldn't really sleep even he was next to Luke last night. He put his head on the pillow and closed his eyes. He was so tired that he fell asleep there in 5 minutes. Luke understand that he couldn't go to school today. He couldn't leave Ashton like this. He grabbed wet towels and go back to Ashton who was sleeping on Luke's bed.

"Dude don't tell me you're asleep." No respond. Luke sighed.

"This is gonna be a long day." He first wiped Ashton's forehead and then placed the wet towel. Ashton moved a little but didn't wake up. Luke kept doing this until Ashton's temperature lowered a bit. He left Ashton upstairs and went downstairs. Opened the tv and relaxed a bit. Took a little nap because he heard his phone ringing. It was unknown number but since Luke just got up his vision was blurry and he picked it up.

"Hello?" Luke said with sleepy voice.

"Um Luke?" A voice said.

"Yeah I am Luke." He giggled.

"I was just I just I couldn't see you in school today so I wanted to call you."

"Oh."

"Can I come over I think you left something in my car."

"Yeah yeah do whatever you want we can watch movies." Luke was still sleeping. More like sleep talking.

"Are you okay?" Luke laughed.

"Yeah. That'd be awesome. Cool." Calum giggled a little because if Luke's answer. Maybe he's drunk he thought.

"So I am hanging up. Be there in an hour."

"Front door is open." Luke while giggling, Calum giggled too.

"I'll keep that in mind." Then he hung up, Luke dropped his phone and continued to sleeping until Ashton poked him. This time he was really woken up.

"Hey. How you feeling?" Luke asked. Ashton had come downstairs.

"Better?" That came out like a question. But Ashton was better he wasn't as cold as he was before.

"Good. You want me to do something for you?" Luke looked at his bestfriend. He still had sweat beads on his forehead and neck.

"Can I wear my t-shirt?" Ashton asked. Luke weakly smiled.

"No. Not now. But I'll let you wear it at night. So Ashton since I'm not going to school today, choose a movie and I'll get some popcorns." Luke got up but Ashton stopped him.

"Maybe it's better that you choose the movie." Ashton smiled while remembering the last time Luke tried to make popcorns.

"Don't worry. I have packed popcorns since you know the last time." Luke laughed awkwardly.

"Oh okay then." Ashton got up too and went to the shelf where Luke and his dad kept their films. He didn't really had a certain thing on his mind and he'd probably fall asleep while watching. So he chose so,etching without looking. And went to the couch again. He was feeling weird. He didn't felt dizzy but everytime he walked he tripped on air and nearly fell.

Luke came with popcorns in his hand.

"Turn up to party." He shouted and jumped on the couch made Ashton laugh.

"What did you choose?" Luke asked.

" I don't know." Ashton shrugged.

"Well we will see then." Luke handed Ashton some popcorn.

They were watching the movie and Ashton started to shaking his lips were like purple.

"Luke, he gulped even talking was so hard at that moment for Ashton, i-it's too cold." Luke opened his arms and pulled Ashton in his arms. Ashton immediately fell asleep in Luke's arms. Luke kept watching the movie until he heard the door opening and closing.

"Hey Luke, Calum walked in smiling, I came here to give you th- what the hell?" His smiled disappeared when he saw Ashton nearly naked and sleeping in Luke's arms.

"What are you doing here?" Luke asked like it was normal. It was normal for Luke actually he didn't care Ashton was his best friend.

"I called you and said that I was gonna drop by to give this." Calum threw Luke's ipod on the ground. Luke first looked at his ipod and Calum.

"You called me?" Luke was half asleep of course he didn't remember. Calum was getting mad.

"And you told me that we can watch movies." He said a in a high tone.

"I said what?" Luke said. He didn't believe he said that. He would never invite Calum to watch a movie. Calum was angry and sad at the same time. Luke tried to get away from Ashton with waking him up.

"Whatever." He turned around and started to walk. But he was extremely sad.

"No wait. Calum." Luke shouted. But Calum didn't stopped until Luke grabbed his arm.

"What do you want Hemmings?" Calum shouted. Luke let go of Calum's hand and stepped back.

"I-if you still want we can still watch a movie." Calum looked at Luke. Luke was looking down.

"I'm sorry, he was sick and I had to took his clothes off. Then he got really cold like his lips were purple and.." Luke stopped for a moment. Why was he telling those to Calum? He didn't care anyways but Luke didn't want him to get the idea in wrong way. He looked up to see Calum's face but took a step back because Calum was looking pretty pissed. Calum was feeling so much feelings at that moment. He was angry, disappointed and jealous? He wasn't sure of being jealous. He just wanted to go away from Luke.

"I'm sorry. I guess you called when I was sleeping and I can talk in my sleep sometimes. You know there's a movie still playing me and Ashton were watc-" Calum cut him off. He had enough. He didn't want to do anything with Ashton. He came here for Luke not Ashton.

"Listen I didn't come here to watch you and your little sick boyfriend cuddling. Now-" this time Luke was the who was angry.

"Wait a minute there. Ashton isn't my boyfriend. If you don't know what friendship means here's the door. I don't have anything to do with you. He's my friend and I have to take care of him. Because that's what friends for. I'm sorry that you don't have any friends to understand that." Luke walked towards to Calum. Of course Calum wasn't afraid but he didn't know a boy could break his heart into little pieces like that. Calum was really angry he wanted to punch Luke and tear his pretty face apart. But he couldn't do that. So he made his hands into fists and punched the wall causing Luke screaming and jumping. Luke understood that he went a little hard again.

"I'm sorry." Luke mumbled. Calum punched the wall once again, he got out and shut the door behind him harshly. Luke just stand there looking at the holes in the wall until Ashton came.

"What happened?" Luke didn't say anything he just went to the living room and picked his ipod up where Calum threw. He opened his ipod and saw new songs and smiled.

"Ashton you can start to movie I'll be upstairs." Ashton nodded.

Luke was curious about Calum's music taste. He climbed the stair to find his earbuds. When he found them he started to play the playlist which Calum created and a wide smile appeared on his face. He loved the songs.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.6K 98 11
I wanted to start writing again but suck at books so this is my solution. Fluff! Smut! Requests open always!
5.1K 174 23
❝they all think you❜re bad ass.❞
37.8K 910 23
Lashton | Malum one-shots. Need I say more?
504K 10.1K 59
REQUESTS CLOSED