Frank Adler (Gifted) Imagines

By Mrs-Captain-Evans

A selection of Frank Adler (Chris Evans, Gifted) Imagines More

Christmas Cards

Christmas Cookies

822 7 0
By Mrs-Captain-Evans

Imagine baking Christmas cookies with Frank and Mary. Jingle Bells by Michael Buble was playing from the speaker on the table. The ingredients were spread out along the kitchen side, with the oven on and prepped for baking. Mary was stood on a step to reach the counter top, making it easier for her to mix together the flour and sugar. Singing along with her, you shook your bum to the beat, laughing. With floury hands, Frank squeezed your ass leaving white hand prints on your black pants. You sent him a sly, cheeky smile, and bit your lip in anticipation for what was to come later.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
670K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...