𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖒𝖊

By PARISTEEN

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐧...𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 More

𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖒𝖊
𝖈𝖔𝖕𝖞𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
𝖉𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊
𝔬𝔫𝔢
𝔱𝔴𝔬
𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢
𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯
𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢
𝔰𝔦𝔵
𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫
𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱
𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢
𝔱𝔢𝔫
𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫
𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫
𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫
𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫
𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫
𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫
𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔵
𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔵
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢
𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶
𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢
𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬
𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢
𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯
𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢
𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔
𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔵
𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫
𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱
𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢
𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶
𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢
𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬
𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢
𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯
𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢
𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔵
𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫
𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱
𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢
𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔶
𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖊

𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬

4.8K 259 112
By PARISTEEN

9:58pm | 09/29

"so you're really gonna go through with this?" I asked while staring down at my plate

"yeah. it's fucking two million dollars. plus it's more valuable to your dad than it ever would be to me. I don't even think I'd consider moving to Oklahoma, no matter how nice that house is, it's just not a right fit for me"

It's been a week now since we both got back from our trips. Tonight is our first official date night, something we plan to have at least twice a month to keep the spark.

All week Sai has been debating over whether he should take my dads offer or not, but now he's come to a conclusion. In my opinion he should wait. As he says himself he has no use for the money right now, and the house will still be there after he graduates.

I've seen how money changes people. It's not that I don't want him to have it, but I just don't want him to be driven by it. Especially since he's still kind of childish at heart, he'll probably let the money take over.

"what's wrong? you don't think I should do it?" He asked

"it doesn't really matter what I think, you said you wanted to make this decision on your own and I'm respecting that"

"aight but just tell me what you're thinking, I won't let it affect my decision"

"no it's stupid"

"come on babe, what you think?" He asked while placing his hand over mine that was resting on the table

"well. it's just—well—two million dollars. I know how money can change people for the worse. I just don't want to lose you when I just started to get to know you"

"babe you won't lose me, I promise. I actually got that covered. even though I'm getting the money now I'm not actually going to use it. I've decided to invest some, as well as turn some into bonds. I will keep some to buy my new car and for regular expenses, treat myself a little but I am dealing with it wisely. This way in a couple of years that two million can be like 10 million. trust me you're dealing with a smart nigga"

Him saying that actually had me relieved. I'm glad he's being smart about it. I don't know much 18 year olds that would decide to invest two million dollars. Most would be buying a mansion, cars—plural, helicopters, yachts, chains, any and everything to prove they have money.

"Hello guys, I hope everything is going well" Our waitress said while passing by

"yeah umm can we order dessert now?" Masai asked

"sure let me just go get the dessert menus and I'll be right back" She said before walking away

"mmm dessert? you really are rich" I joked

"only the best for the best" He said before winking at me

corny.

The waitress came back with two dessert menus for us then walked away to go fill up the neighboring tables water.

"see anything you like?" He asked

"I'm thinking the red velvet cake...that or the ice cream cookie sandwich"

"I was thinking those too. why don't you get the ice cream and I get the cake and we'll just share?"

oh no. here comes that word. share.

"aww babe...no. you know I don't share, nice try though" I said before giving him two gentle slaps on the cheek then looking back down at my menu

"fine I guess no dick tonight" He said with a smirk

"you mean another night I get to remain a virgin" I gasped "what did I do to deserve such a pleasure?"

"you see that line usually get's the job done" He said looking disappointed

"I'm different, remember that"

The waitress came back and took our dessert orders. I ended up just doing what Sai suggested since I never really finish my dessert anyways. Plus I still couldn't decide between the two.

"mmm this looks better in person" I said as the waitress set down our desserts

"reminds me of the shit they got at Red Lobster" Masai said

I took my spoon and used it to cut a piece when chocolate started oozing out of it. This is exactly like what Red Lobster has. Better have the Red Lobster taste or I'm snitching.

"mhmm this cake is—mmm" Masai moaned as he ate a piece of the cake

We both continued to moan like fatty's for the next two minutes as we inhaled the desserts.

Getting the check was the most interesting part because as you can probably guess, it came down to who was gonna pay.

"don't even try" I said before Masai could touch the check book

"we agreed that I had dinner and you'd pay for the movie and snacks. just like you paid for the Lyft here and I'm getting the Uber back"

"fuck that, I wanna spoil you"

"you can spoil me other ways, dinner is on me"

I took my debit card out of my wallet and placed it into the checkbook. As the waitress went to go complete the transaction I requested an Uber ride back to campus.

"four minutes" I announced to Masai

"we going to your room first or you got everything in mine already?"

"no we're going straight to you, don't want to risk it"

In addition to date night, Leigh and I set up a schedule where he'd have the free at least twice a week. So every weekend I'll be spending my nights as Masai's, which is fair since he sleeps in our room all the time.

"here you go sir, you're all set. enjoy the rest of your evening" The waitress said returning with the receipt and my card

She picked up our dessert plates as well as utensils then walked away. I put the card back into my wallet then wrote the tip amount on the line before getting up. She brought it back just on time because the Uber was now waiting for us outside.

"I shoulda got something to go, imma be starving in a lil bit" Masai said as we walked out of the restaurant to the car

"most of the places don't close till two, you can just order then if you're still hungry"

"London?" The Uber driver asked as we sat down, not even bothering to try my first name

"yeah" I responded

I rested my head on Masai's shoulder as he pulled off. Tonight was a good night, I can't wait till we do this again.

"wake me up when we're there" I said while closing my eyes and letting out a soft yawn

I had practice for three hours earlier so I'm exhausted. We have our first show next week and so the captain is trying to have us as perfect as can be.

Masai started to play with my earlobe which surprisingly calmed me down more and made me feel sleepier. Before I knew it I was out like a...

*SKRRRT*
*CRASH*

I lifted my head quickly and looked over to Masai who was using his phone. He turned to look at me and smiled before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"what was that?" I asked

"a kiss" He said confused

"no...the crash. I just rested my head then the car—" I stopped realizing that the car was perfectly fine

"babe you been asleep for ten minutes, we pulling into camp right now" He said nudging towards the window which revealed our school

That dream was realistic as fuck. It was like when I have a dream of me falling and I wake up instantly, but 10 times more intense.

The car pulled up in front of Masai's hall very soon after. He opened the door then we got out and headed towards the building.

"I needa take a shit" Sai said as we walked towards his room

"and I needed to know that because?"

He unlocked his door for me to go in then left to go to the bathroom after grabbing some wipes and air freshener. He likes to wipe the seat down before sitting on it. I usually just cover the seat in tons of tissue paper.

I kicked off my shoes and started to change into my pajamas that I left over here. His roommate wasn't here which is usual. He's probably at a party or something.

As I was folding my clothes my phone began to ring. I looked at it to see it was my uncle August. I was confused because he never really calls me. Of course we talk and we're close, but we never really call each other unless it's a holiday or something's up.

I answered the phone and walked over to Masai's bed to sit on it.

"Hi uncle"

"Hey kid, how you doing?"

"I'm good, everything's good"

"great great. so umm you still with that boy?" He asked

"Masai. Yeah we're still together. If uncle Jakob sent you to give me a lecture you can save it. He's really not that bad and I wish you guys would give him a chance"

"actually Micaiah...he's not all that good"

"what do you mean?"

"well Jakob asked me to do a little digging, and of course I didn't really want to but you're my nephew and I care about you so I did. anyways I found some stuff that didn't sit well. Caiah he—"

"woah woah woah, wait. so you did a background check on my boyfriend?" I asked interrupting him

"yes but—"

"I get that you guys don't like him but this is too much. This is an invasion of his privacy. If there's something he needs to tell me he will, on his own time"

"Caiah you need to—"

"no! you know, I expected this from uncle Jakob, but you? you're the one that's supposed to understand"

The door opened and Masai walked in bopping his head to some Lil wayne.

"I gotta go, my boyfriend and I are having date night" I said before hanging up the phone

"who was that?" Masai asked as he dried his hands on his towel

"my uncle, just checking up on me. can we watch a movie?" I asked trying to change the subject

I understand them not liking him but now they've just drawn the line. I don't get why it's so difficult for them to give him a chance, or at least leave him alone. He hasn't done a thing to motivate their hatred towards him, even my dad who has the most reason to not like him is being civil about it.

"yeah you can turn on the TV. hey you good, you look upset?" He asked coming to stand in front of me

He stood in between my legs and took my hands into his.

"everything good?"

"it will be. I think I'm ready to..."

"ready for what?"

"you know"

He looked at me confused then finally his eyes opened in realization.

"ohhh. babe you sure? I can wait"

"yeah I'm sure, not tonight though. I just think it's selfish of me to keep you from fulfilling your needs, plus it's something I want too and I want you to be my first"

"aye it's lit! I knew I was close..." He cheered before composing himself "I mean, I'd be honored. I won't disappoint I can promise you that"

"I hope I'm making the right decision" I whispered to myself now reconsidering

"babe you are, I promise. I may not a prince charming but a nigga still deserves a shot. now let's find a movie shall we?" He said before leaving the comforts of my legs to get the TV remote

I do think I'm making the right choice. He's done nothing but prove that this is more than just sex to him. He deserves it, I deserve it, and my family isn't going to ruin that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.1K 25
• 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 • 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚈𝙰𝙾𝙸/𝙶𝙰𝚈 • 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎�...
390K 17.6K 30
𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 '𝖘𝖎𝖗'