A Blooming Relationship (A Jo...

By JoeSugg9012

A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFic) Joe and Aly meet on a plane to Heathrow. Their instant love conne... More

A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFiction)
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Four.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty-Three.
Chapter Forty-Four.
Chapter Forty-Five.
Chapter Forty-Six.
Chapter Forty-Seven.
Chapter Forty-Eight.
Chapter Forty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty-One.
Chapter Fifty-Two.
Chapter Fifty-Three.
Chapter Fifty-Four.
Chapter Fifty-Five.
Chapter Fifty-Six.
Chapter Fifty-Seven.
Chapter Fifty-Eight.
Chapter Fifty-Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty-One.
Chapter Sixty-Two.
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four.
Chapter Sixty-Five.
Chapter Sixty-Six.
Chapter Sixty-Seven.
Chapter Sixty-Eight.
Chapter Sixty-Nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy-One.
Chapter Seventy-Two.
Chapter Seventy-Three.
Chapter Seventy-Four.
Chapter Seventy-Five.
Chapter Seventy-Six.
Chapter Seventy-Seven.
Chapter Seventy-Eight.
Chapter Seventy-Nine.
Chapter Eighty.
Chapter Eighty-One.
Chapter Eighty-Two.
Chapter Eighty-Three.
Chapter Eighty-Four.
Chapter Eighty-Five.
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Chapter Eighty-Eight.
Chapter Eighty-Nine.
Chapter Ninety.
Chapter Ninety-One.
Chapter Ninety-Two.
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four.
Chapter Ninety-Five.
Chapter Ninety-Six.
Chapter Ninety-Seven.
Chapter Ninety-Eight.
Chapter Ninety-Nine.
Chapter One Hundred.

Chapter Thirty-Five.

6.7K 96 37
By JoeSugg9012

Aly's POV

  Maisie Emma Sugg. She's beautiful and I can't believe that she's finally here. I have been sleeping ever since we got home, only waking up every so often to feed her. Joe has been amazing by taking care of both the kids. For the second time since we got home, I got out of bed.

  "Hey babe, how're you feeling?" Joe asked carrying Maisie.

  "A bit tired still, but overall, fine."

  "Good," Joe said happily.

  I took Maisie from Joe, as Joe went to change Fletcher's diaper.

  I went to sit on the sofa and feed Maisie for a bit. Overall, Maisie is a lot smaller than Fletcher was. I fed her until she stopped and then I burped her gently until she then fell asleep.

  "Mommy!" Fletcher giggled as he toddled down the hallway holding Joe's index finger.

  "Sh, Fletch, Maisie's sleeping," I said playing with Fletcher's hair. Fletcher climbed up onto the sofa and plopped down next to me. Joe then picked him up, sat down and put Fletch on his lap.

  "I love you," Joe said as he leaned in for a kiss.

  I slowly unwrapped one of my arms from Maisie and held Joe's hand and leaned my head on his shoulder.

  "Mommy, play?" Fletch questioned.

  "Alright Fletch," I said slowly handing Maisie to Joe, "But only one game and then bedtime, you're stayed up extra late tonight, it's already 9."

  Fletcher got out his toys and I played with him for a bit before he started getting droopy eyed and tired.

  "Up," Fletch said as I stood up.

  I picked him up and rocked him. It's crazy how they grow up so fast. It felt like yesterday that I was pregnant with Fletcher. Not soon after, Fletcher was also asleep, so Joe and I were sat on the sofa holding our babies. I went to put Fletch in his crib and Joe went to our bedroom and flicked on a lamp before laying Maisie in the middle of our bed. He stripped into his underwear and I put on one of his shirts before we both, slowly and quietly, climbed into bed. That night I woke up twice to check on Maisie and another time she was awake crying, so I fed her and then changed her diaper.

  Maisie woke up for a second time that night but Joe took care of her.

  "Thank you Joe," I said as he came back to bed with Maisie, then we both fell back to sleep.

  The rest of the evening we all slept peacefully. I woke up around 7 am, Maisie was still asleep as well as Joe. I went to go check on Fletcher who was awake in his crib, so I picked him up and gave him a bath. Fletcher played in the water a bit while I gave him a wash. After his bath, I dressed him and put him in his crib to play while I jumped in the shower quickly. In the midst of my shower Joe knocked on the door.

  "Aly?" Joe said as he opened the door.

  "Yeah babe?"

  "Just letting you know that I'm up with Maisie."

  "Ok, I'll be out in a second, then you can have a break."

  "Thanks babe."

  I finished up in the shower and quickly got dressed. I went into the nursery and got Fletch and he toddled into the livingroom.

  "Thanks babe," Joe said giving me a peck on the cheek while handing me Maisie.

  Joe vanished down the hall to go shower. I fed Maisie and watched Fletcher play. Maisie started crying so I burped her and she quickly stopped.

  Later that day, Marcus and Naomi stopped by and congratulated us. Naomi wanted to hold Maisie and Marcus caught up with Joe.

  "She's so lovely," Naomi said as she held Maisie.

  "Thanks, aha," I said as Maisie held my finger.

  "What's her middle name?" Naomi asked.

  "Emma."

  "How pretty."

  Not soon after, Marcus and Naomi left and said goodbye to Maisie.

  "How're you feeling?" Joe asked.

  "Good," I said standing up to give him a kiss, "I'm a lot better now that Maisie is out aha."

  "Yeah babe," Joe said as he pulled me close for a hug.

  "I love you Joe," I said as I leaned my head onto his chest.

  "I love you too Aly."

  We sat on the sofa and embraced the quiet time we had before Maisie and Fletcher woke up from their naps.

   Before long, we heard Maisie crying. I went to go get her and then Fletcher also woke up.

  "Mama," Fletcher groaned as he woke up.

  "Yes Fletch."

  "Up!"

  "Mommy's holding Maisie right now," I said.

  "Hey Fletch!" Joe said as he walked into the nursery.

  "Dada!" Fletch screeched, "Up!"

  "Alright!" Joe said as he picked Fletcher up and tossed him in the air and caught him, making Fletcher giggled even more.

  "Again!"

  "Okay ready?" Joe said as he repeated himself.

  "Yay!" Fletch giggled clapping his hands.

  I carried Maisie out of the nursery and Joe and Fletcher closely followed.

  "Shall we go out for dinner, or would you prefer to stay at home?" Joe asked.

  "I'm still really tired so can we stay home tonight babe?" I asked.

  "That's perfect, do you want me to get take-out or make something?"

  "Take-out's fine."

  Joe went out to get food quickly while I stayed and rested. Joe took Fletcher with him so I could focus on Maisie and resting. I layed in bed and layed Maisie on my chest. She quickly fell asleep again after cooing for a couple of minutes. I stroked her peach-fuzz hair and drifted in and out of sleep.

  About half an hour later, Joe and Fletch returned with food. Joe had gotten some Chinese.

  "Do you want to eat in here?" Joe asked.

  "Yes please," I said picking up Maisie.

  Joe brought the chinese food into our room and we ate on our bed while Joe played video games and Fletcher sat on his lap.

  After I ate, Maisie started to get squirmy so I fed her again.

  "Maisie, you are going to be a chubby baby," Joe laughed.

  "I know, she's constantly hungry," I said giving Joe a peck on his lips.

  "You're so beautiful Aly," Joe whispered.

  I kept quiet and just blushed. Fletcher was growing inpatient as he waited for Joe to continue playing his video game. I put my plate on my bed side table and went back to sleep.

  The next morning I woke up to Joe and Fletch asleep in bed and Maisie between Fletcher and I. Maisie was awake and just looking around curiously. Before long, she started crying.

"Maisie, shh," I said quietly as I picked her up and placed her on my chest.

  Maisie continued to cry and cry so I got up and walked around while carrying her.

  "Everything alright?" Joe asked as he woke up and walked into the hallway.

  "Yeah Maisie won't stop crying," I moaned.

  "Sorry babe, is she hungry again?"

  "Lord, I hope not," I joked as I sat on the sofa and fed Maisie.

  Sure enough, Maisie stopped crying as soon as I started feeding her.

  "Told you," Joe teased as he sat down next to me.

  "Ha, ha very funny Sugg," I said sarcastically.

  "Sugg? You're a Sugg too!" Joe joked.

  "True but I'm originally a Faye-Smith!"

  "Yes, but now and for the rest of your life, you're Alyson Sugg!" Joe said as he leaned in to give me a kiss.

  "I'm happy to be a Sugg too babe," I said.

  "Good, because you've been a Sugg for a year and a half now babe!"

  "Time flies."

  "I know and now we have two beautiful kids and there are a lot more to come!" Joe joked, I think.

  "Joe! Two kids is perfect!" I jokingly complained.

  "But, I've always wanted a big family! Like four or five kids!"

  "Four or five?! Are you crazy Joe!" I joked.

  "Well we're half way there."

  "We'll see, I'm not planning on being pregnant again anytime soon babe," I said rocking Maisie.

  "We'll see about that," Joe joked.

  Maisie was now asleep and Fletcher had just gotten up. I quietly went to put Maisie in her crib in the nursery and grabbed the baby monitor.

  "Where were we?" Joe joked, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

  "Joe, no, Fletcher's in the room and I just gave birth!" I jokingly scolded him.

  "Fine, fine." Joe said innocently.

  That day, we mostly stayed at home and took care of Maisie. Fletcher played a lot and Joe and I took turns playing with him and holding Maisie. Around 7, Fletcher finally fell asleep and so I put him in his crib. And around 10, Joe and I went to bed with Maisie.

A/N: Once Maisie gets a bit older the chapters will become more interesting and more will be happening so stay tuned! Hope you enjoyed it! Thanks!! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 10.8K 46
This story is about how Joe Sugg met a fan and before he knew it, it was love
475K 7.7K 47
Another story about best friends who secretly have feelings for each others. But life has its own ups and downs. It's never as easy as expected...
143K 4.1K 38
How will Abigail cope when she gets adopted by YouTubers she never knew about? With heart break and betrayal, Abigail's life goes on. Read on to fi...
25.7K 728 49
(A Joe Sugg FanFiction) Autumn-Rose is falling hard for her best friend... until everything went wrong. Can he keep Promises? Maybe Joe Sugg Can... *...