My Billionaire Boss An Interr...

By ccandacejoy

I've always wanted to do a story like this. So please support my book a read it cause I'm really excited abou... More

Chapter 1:Damn
Chapter 3: Unexpected
Chapter 4:My Woman
Chapter 5:First Date
Chapter 6:Family Dinner
Chapter7:Moving?
Chapter 8:New House
Chapter 9:Relationship Love
Chapter 10: The Past
Chapter 11:Happy Birthday Graduation
Chapter 12:Surprise
Chapter 13 Part 1:Vacation
Chapter 13 Part 2:Vacation
Chapter 14:Slut
Chapter 15:Pissed
Chapter 16:Gone
Chapter 17:Found
Chapter 18:Grand-Opening and Morning Surprise
Epilogue
Sequel????
Sequel Is Up
New Story

Chapter 2:I Can't Believe She Said That

30.8K 1.1K 170
By ccandacejoy

My Boss

-Justin

I was sitting in my office when Candace walked in.

"Mr.Hale I'm going to lunch".

"Alright". I said smiling.

She just closed the door but then opened it again.

"Do you want me to get you something since your girlfriend canceled".

"Yeah that would be great".

She smiled at me.

"Candace".

"Yes sir".

"Why don't I just join you".

"Join me"?

"Yeah I mean I have to eat too right".

She looked nervous like she was trying to think of something else to say.

I grabbed my jacket and walked over to her.

---------------

We got to the diner and sat at a booth. I could tell she was nervous. I just let out a chuckle thinking about her little session today.

"What"? She asked

"Nothing. So are you single".

"Yeah I don't have time for a boyfriend".

"I don't give you that much work". I said joking.

She smiled. "No it's just I have to act like a parent since I have my little sister. Driving her to school picking her up making sure she has everything she needs for basketball. Going to basketball games".

"Well I see you have a lot on your plate".

"Yes I'm trying to make sure I can get her into college so she is well educated and get a great job".

"You know something Miss Taylor"?

"What"?

"You are an amazing girl doing all this for your sister. I mean adopting her and taking care of her while you have your own life. You are just simply amazing".

She blushed. "Thank you but it's very hard because I don't have the money to do everything for her".

I thought for a minute. "Why don't I help you".

"Mr.Hale-"

"Justin". I told her

"Justin I can't ask you to do that. I mean I can manage".

"Candace tell me what you need money for".

"I have bills and I want to send my sister off to college and I want to be able to get her everything she needs I mean you pay me a lot it's just my bills are high".

"I'm going to help you".

"Please don't". She begged

I sighed and groaned. "Alright Candace I won't help". I lied.

I don't care what she said I will help her. Like I don't know why I just am so attracted to her but I have a girl.

Our conversation went on for an hour. She is a great girl. She's amazing like I said very independent and she's funny sweet and thick as hell.

"You ready to go"? I asked

She nodded and got up. I followed her and we walked to my car.

I unlocked the car and we got in.

"I asked her if she needed anything before I went to work". She mumbled

"You okay"?

"Uh Mr.Hale would it be okay if I got off early".

"Why"?

"I need to get my sister her basketball stuff for her game tonight".

"What time cause I have a meeting I need you to be at with me".

"About five".

"Well the meeting is at six".

"Well can I leave and come back I promise I won't be late".

"Alright Miss Taylor". I said

-Candace

"Chloe I told you before what you needed now I'm late for the meeting".

"Sorry I thought i had them this morning in my locker".

I handed her the bag. "It was in front of the door God".

"I said sorry damn don't you have to be somewhere".

"Don't curse at me I ain't one of your friends".

"Yeah and your not my mother either Candace damn stop acting like it".

She walked away. Yeah that hurt me a lot.

I sighed and walked to my car and went back to my car.

I had to get myself together cause I was crying on my way to work.

I looked at my clock I'm late. I hit my steering wheel and grabbed my stuff and went inside.

Once I got to the meeting everyone looked at me and Mr.Hale was talking he stopped.

"Glad to see you could join us Miss Taylor".

"Sorry". I mumbled.

I sat in my normal seat which was in front where Mr.Hale was talking.

-----------------

After the meeting I was getting ready to go.

"I thought you said you would be back in time".

"I'm sorry".

"30 minutes late Candace".

"I said I was sorry Mr.Hale me and my sister got into it and I'm sorry okay I'm sorry". I said trying to fight back tears.

He looked at me worried.

"I'll see you tomorrow sir".

I hurried out of the meeting room. I got to my car and just stayed there.

It's Thursday and I'm just so upset with Chloe. I called my friends on four way.

"Candace girl it's been forever since you have called us". Jasmonae said

"I know but what are you girls doing tonight".

"What do you have in mind"? Liz asked

"Let's party tonight". I said

"Don't you have to go to Chloe's basketball game tonight"? Aviyon asked

"Nope I'm not going I need to party".

"Well we will meet up at your house in an hour then". She said

"Alrighty then cool".

After I got home I got ready and and then waited for the twins and Aviyon to come.

I grabbed a bottle of my best wine and poured it in a glass and started to drink.

There was a knock at the door. I put the bottle down and walked to the door and opened it.

"Hey guys". I said smiling.

"Damn Candace you getting drunk without us". Liz said.

I laughed and invited them in.

"I only had one sip".

"Well get me some cause I am ready to get drunk tonight". Jasmonae said

"It's in the kitchen".

"So Candace who you looking to fuck tonight dressed like that". Aviyon asked

I laughed. "Nobody I'm just dressed like myself".

"Yeah your other side Candy".

"Hey don't talk about Candy". I said laughing.

We walked in the kitchen with the twins.

"Come on let's go before y'all drink all my wine".

-----------------------------------

Chloe kept calling me so I thought something was wrong. So I called a cab come. Good thing I didn't drink much.

I got in the house at about 10 didn't even get to turn up.

"Chloe". I nearly shouted scared.

I heard her and she ran out to me and hugged me. She was been crying.

"Chloe what's going on are you okay". I asked worried

"I thought something happened to you. You didn't come to my game and I was calling you I thought something bad happened".

I pulled her chin making her look at me even though we are almost the same height I'm just a little bit taller than her.

"Chloe I'm fine I'm alright. I'm sorry I didn't make it to your game I was so upset with you today after the argument we had".

"I'm so sorry Candace I I didn't mean it.....I'm sorry. You you're like a mom to me you do everything for me......I'm sorry". She cried harder and I hugged her tightly.

"It's okay and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have missed your first game just because I was upset I should have went".

She cried until she went to sleep. Good thing we were in her room. Cause this girl is heavy and thick.

--------------------------------------------------------

Candace's dress on the side

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 2.6K 30
ฮฑ ั•ั‚ฯƒััƒ ฮฑะฒฯƒฯ…ั‚ ฮฑ gฮนัโ„“ ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ฮฑ ะฒฯƒัƒ ฯ‰ะฝฯƒ fั”โ„“โ„“ ฮนะธ โ„“ฯƒฮฝั”. ะฝั”ั ะธฮฑะผั” ฯ‰ฮฑั• ื ฮนะผฮนะธฮน ฮฑโˆ‚ฮฑะผั•. ะฝฮนั• ะธฮฑะผั” ฯ‰ฮฑั• ั”ฯ‡ฮฑฮฝฮนั”ั ฮฝฮฑโ„“ั”ะธั‚ฮนะธฯƒ. โˆ‚ฯƒะธ'ั‚ ั•ั‚ั”ฮฑโ„“ ะผัƒ ฯ‰ฯƒัะบ! Idk why I wrote this...
531 22 18
* #1 in Interracialmarriage* This book contains very strong language and well-detailed sex scenes. Read at your own risk. "Ari, I know what you ar...
311K 10.4K 19
Just Read to find out. (This was one of my first stories and I lowkey hate this book lol so please don't judge too hard it will not be the best book...
126K 2.4K 34
[BILLIONAIRE SERIES] [BOOK 1] "Do you want to kiss me?" "No, I want to devour you completely. Every inch of your body and soul belongs to me. Let...