Reality or Imaginary? | Kino...

Par bluetouch17

"Who?'' "Oh God, this is crazy'' She never imagines this kind of thing before, but it really happened. Her ho... Plus

🌷(0)🌷 Prologue
🌷(1)🌷
🌷(2)🌷
🌷(3)🌷
🌷(4)🌷
🌷(5)🌷
🌷(6)🌷
🌷(7)🌷
🌷(8)🌷
🌷(9)🌷
🌷(10)🌷
🌷(12)🌷
🌷(13)🌷
🌷(14)🌷
🌷(15)🌷
🌷(16)🌷
🌷(17)🌷
🌷(18)🌷
🌷(19)🌷
🌷(20)🌷
🌷(21)🌷
🌷(22)🌷
🌷(22)🌷
🌷(23)🌷
🌷(24)🌷
🌷Epilogue🌷

🌷(11)🌷

148 12 16
Par bluetouch17

I think he's the one who I search for, she said to herself.

********

Seeing his appearance, already made her heart beat fast. She was in a bit nervousness because their last meet wasn't ended well.

"H-Hi", she greeted him in hesitation.

Kino's expression was a bit shocked seeing Jun Hee in front of his house. But, then his expression changed into flat face.

"Hi", he answered flatly. "Come in"

Jun Hee stepped in and took a seat in his bed, beside him. It was long awkward between them. They both didn't know how to speak since their conflict last time. They just went silent without any single word came from their mouths.

Because of her nervousness, she played her fingers to the bed side to make sound. So, it made not too awkward situation.

Hearing that finger sound, made him pay attention to Jun Hee. He turned his back, facing her.

He took a long breath before spoke, "What do you want to say?", he asked directly.

Jun Hee was little bit startled because he asked so directly. Of course he would. What did you expect from boys? They always blunt on everything.

Her eyes moving randomly, her hands were shaky, "Mmm...."

"Mmmm....."

2 minutes passed, but still "Mmmm....."

Ugh, why lips? Why!, cursed herself.

"Mmmm-"

"Enough, Jun Hee. Just say it", he cutted her words, so tired of hearing 'mmmm'.

She touched her face, "Ugh, Kino..."

"I... I don't really know what I want to say", she said desperately, it was like she had too much pressure now.

"Then, why did you come?", he asked really bluntly, begging for worth answers.

"I don't know. I was just wanted to see you", she braved herself to say.

Kino stopped for awhile. His eyes told he didn't believe it. "You should've come earlier-"

"Because I was with Hongseok", Kino's eyes completely on Jun Hee's now.

"I was with him for dinner. But our last meet always hang on my head and I just didn't enjoy to go with Hongseok at that time. That's why I just came now. I always think about you, I just can't handle it", she said obviously with so much emotions inside.

She explained it while staring at his eyes completely. She wanted him to believe her, she was serious. And he didn't expext those words would came out from her small red lips.

"So... you choose me?", he deeply looked into her eyes.

Suddenly, she just realized that she had told him everything about her feelings. It was more like a confession. Her cheeks heated up now.

"Oh my God...", she covered her face with her both hands. She was embarrassed.

He smiled a little seeing her reaction to her own confession. How can she didn't realize it was confession?

His smile grew bigger when he has thought to tease her. He move closer to her and touched her hands.

He pulled her hand to see her embarrassed face, "You don't want to admit it?", he showed a devilish smile.

"W-what..?", she replied shyly with eyes seeing other things, except his eyes.

He laughed a little seeing she can't denied his question. Then, he pulled her hand to make her closer to him, he kissed her soflty.

Jun Hee was startled. It was her first kiss, but she won't pulled herself from him. She just followed what he did. She loved him.

He stopped their kiss and wipe her red lips. He touched her right cheek, and put her strand behind her ear. Jun Hee's heart was beating even faster, but she was happy. Kino who was staring at her smile also smiled.

"I thought you will choose him. But I'm still worry", he pulled her into his arm.

Even she already chose him a minute ago, he still felt worried. He was afraid she will comeback to Hongseok. No matter how hard he try, he can not fight against destiny that won't allowed him to go out from this place.

She pulled off his hug, "I will still here", she smiled purely. So did him.

It was really long day, so many things happened. But, gladly, it ended well. She was happy, so was him.

*******

Because she was too happy, he dressed neatly and colored her lips with light pink lipstick.

"Perfect", she said touching her bangs.

She looked at her watch, there was still enough time to see Kino now. Then, she came to his house just for 5 minutes.

"Kino", she called him with big smile.

"Kino", no response.

Maybe he still fall asleep, she thought.

But who cares? He needed to wake up now. She called him even louder.

"Kino!"

"Kino!!"

"Ki-"

He opened his door, "Stop!", he cutted her calls.

She laughed seeing his morning face was messy. Then, she tiptoed and fixed his hair.

"Good morning", she smiled, laughed to be exact.

He pulled and hugged her lazily, "Morning"

He's still lazy in the morning, how cute, she said to herself.

"I need to go to school now. Bye", she said directly.

He frowned, "You just came here to say good bye? Just that?", he begged for other thing.

She smiled. She got his code, knew what he wanted. Then, she tiptoed and kissed him quickly. He smiled.

"Bye!", she came out from that door and went to her school.

After she reached her class, she was still smiling. Everyone can saw her difference, especially Tae Rin and Dami.

"Why are you smiling?", Dami turned her chair faced Jun Hee and Tae Rin's seat.

"Wooo... something happened~", Tae Rin teased her seatmate.

She can't handle herself to not tell this to her friend, "We're going out now", she said shyly.

"WITH WHO? WHICH ONE?", Tae Rin asked enthusiastically.

"I forgot she has 2 options", Dami commented on Tae Rin's question.

"It's Kino-"

"WHAT! HOW CAN YOU REJECT HONG-", Tae Rin covered Dami's mouth with her hands.

"Shut up!", Jun Hee said to Dami and then looked at Hongseok if he heard them. But gladly, he didn't .

"How good is he till he can beat Hongseok? I need to see him!", said Dami, she was really surprised.

"Can we see him?", asked Tae Rin curiously.

Jun Hee took a silent for awhile to think. She didn't know Kino would like it or not. But, she also wanted them to see him.

"Mmm.... i think... you guys... can go-", she said it slowly while thinking about that.

"Yeah! So, we will go to Jun Hee's house after school!", Dami cutted her words so she wouldn't changed her mind again.

********

Jun Hee brought her friends to the room that has the magical lamp to connect to Kino's place.

"You guys better not do any stupid things here. Just be normal and follow me", she commanded.

"Aye, captain", said Dami joked.

Jun Hee just turned the lamp and the secret door would be opened. Tae Rin and Dami were all shocked seeing the door moved by itself. It was really like a movie scene. But it was real. Then, Jun Hee walked inside and followed by them behind. They met that little forest. Yes, it's Kino's house.

While her friends were amazed and shocked with their surroundings, she knocked Kino's door.

"Kino"

"Kino", the door opened.

"Hi! Jun-", he stopped his words when he saw 2 strangers behind her. "Who are they?"

She scratched her un-itchy neck, "Mmm.... they are my friends"

"Hi! I'm Dami", she iniated to introduce herself.

"Hi, I'm Tae Rin. We're here because we want to see Jun Hee's boyfriend", their devilish started to appear in their faces.

Kino just smiled seeing Jun Hee's sheepish reaction, "And, I'm Kino. Her boyfriend", he said confidently while touching Jun Hee's shoulder.

"Wow, you guys are so open", Tae Rin commented while seeing their moves.

"Wow, you are so handsome", Dami commented. All girls' eyes were on hers.

She shrugged, "What? I'm right, right?"

"Yeah, you're right. I'm handsome", he answered without doubt.

Jun Hee hit his head hearing his overconfidence, "Just go inside"

"You guys can go inside first", said her to Tae Rin and Dami. And they came inside.

Kino and Jun Hee still behind them. He moved closer to her and whispered, "I'm happy you tell them about me. It means you're not shy to having me as your boyfriend"

She smiled, "Of course. I'm happy to have you"

********

TBC

Hi! Finally I updated this chapter!
I'm sorry for late updates :(
And I'm sorry for always say sorry in every chapters I updated XD

I thought people forgot this book alr bcs I always update late :( but I'm glad there are still viewers for this book. I LOVE YOU READERS ♡♡♡

I LOVE THIS HOT KINO DJBSSJNAJA

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

15.8K 490 30
"pentagon cha cha cha~" pentagon one-shots, short stories, scenarios, reactions, etc! stuff about the boys! (yay) © 2018
101K 8.8K 30
She has her head in the clouds, but eventually she will have to come down... She holds the key that can yield the bearer the greatest power ever imag...
58.8K 3K 81
The ten boys known as PENTAGON act crazy on screen but what happens when there aren't fans or cameras? Read to find out. This book is going to be a m...
123K 6.6K 34
Get ready for a rollercoaster of emotions in this Fandom Awards 2018 1ST Place Winner book 'Maybe Tomorrow'!🏆 • • • •• • • •• • • •• • • •• • • •• •...