Oliver Moy x Dylan Conrique

By Aria_W72

what happens when you, Dylan Conrique, move next door to Oliver Moy? Not a fanfiction More

About the Characters
Am I Moving to Florida?
Packing
Meeting the Moys
In The Morning
"goodnight Dylan"
Zoe, Cody, Mars, Zephan, Oliver and Dylan
the Movers Are Here
a Date
Happy Birthday!
"You can't see him anymore!"
Sebashian Has A Date
a Storm
Oliver, Dylan, Sebashian, and Jesse
A Fight and A Girls Night
Chapter 16
Rachel
Shes Drunk
back home
Oliver is Live
Dylans Ex is back?!
Books A Million
Joshua, Isaiah, Oliver, and Mars
I Want You
Chapter half
Goodbye
Hi

Joshua

391 7 7
By Aria_W72

I look over to my left and i see Joshua sitting right beside me.
"Hey Sweetheart" he says winking at me. I look beside him and see Isaiah and three of Joshua's other friends.

Zach (16)

Noah (18)

Jonah (19)

I look over at Mars and she looks as baffled as i do. Why is he here? I sigh looking back at the screen.

Three long hours later, the movie was finally over. Mars and I immediately stand up and start to walk away but Joshua grabs my hand, turning me around.
"I need to talk to you" he says
"I have to go Joshua. Can't we talk later?" I say glancing back at Mars.
"Please Dylan" he says quietly. I sigh before saying "Fine"
I turn around at Mars before mouthing the words I'll be right back. I then follow Joshua out of the movie theatre and out the front doors.
"What'd you wanna talk about?" I say as we stop outside the front doors.
"You. I still love you Dylan. I never stopped loving you" he says. I was speechless, I didn't know what to say.
"Why are you with that guy?"
"I like him, Joshua. And he's not into all the bad stuff your into. With him, i don't have to worry every day on whether or not he's going to be arrested and sent to juvi" i say crossing my arms across my chest.
"You said you had never felt truly safe with anyone except me. You said i was the only one that would protect you. Do you feel safe with him?"
I pause for a moment before saying
"Yes"
"Truly?" He asks. I sigh
"No one can make me feel how you made me feel. But im with Oliver now, and im happy"
"Do you still love me?"
I was about to say something but then i stopped. I sigh before stepping beside Joshua and lean up against the wall that he was.

Neither of us said anything for minutes. Until finally Mars walks outside and sees us both leaning against the wall. She walks over to us and says.
"Everything okay?"
I look up at her and give her a weak smile before saying
"Yeah, everything's fine." I stand up and walk a few feet in front of me so that im now right in front of Mars. I turn around and look at Joshua who is staring intently into my eyes.
I turn back around and Mars and I walk to her car. Once we drive off Mars says.
"What was that about?"
"Nothing" i say looking out the window.
"You sure?" She says glancing over at me.
"Yup" i say before my phone starts buzzing in my back pocket. I sigh before pulling it out to see a DM from @OliverMoy

OliverMoy: where are you? Im at your house

DylanConrique: im with Mars

Olivermoy: oh okay. Have you talked to your ex since earlier today?

DylanConrique: I gtg

Olivermoy: uhh.. ok

End of conversation

Just then Mars stops the car in front of my house.
"Thanks. Sorry I've been such a bum today" i say slipping my phone back in my back pocket.
"Its fine" she says shrugging, "I had fun today"
"I did too. We need to hang out more. Ill talk to you later?"
"Yeah" she says nodding. I hop out of her car and she drives off.
I turn around and look up at my house. I stand there for a few seconds until i sigh, pulling my phone out if my back pocket and text someone.

10 minutes later a car speeds up next to be stopping right beside me. I open up the passenger side door and hop inside, closing the door beside me.
"Thanks for picking me up" i say looking over at Joshua.
"No problem" he says before speeding off.
"So why'd you want me to pick you up?" He says as he turns onto the main road.
"I didn't want to go into my house and deal with my life"
"And by 'life' you mean..?"
"Boyfriend" i say looking over at him. He just nods.
A few minutes of silence go by until Joshua slows down and turns into a driveway, pulling up into the garage.
"Is this your new house?" I say looking out the window.
"Yeah. Me and the boys got this house"
I nod.

And by "the boy" he means his friends.

We step out of the car and Joshua leads me inside.

All of Joshua's friends are running around the house, most of them shirtless.
"Come on" Joshua says as he leads me upstairs to a room which im guessing is his bedroom

He shuts the door behind us before saying.
"Why don't you want to see your boyfriend"
"I don't want to talk to him about you"
"Is there anything to even talk about?" He says sitting down on his bed
"I don't know" i say sighing. I sit down on the other side of the bed.
"

You've gotten me all confused, Joshua."
"Dylan, come on. We were amazing together" he says as he stands up and sits back down beside me before resting his hands on my thighs. Immediately his warm hands heat up my legs, sending goosbumbs through my body. I stand up and step back.
"You can't do that. Im dating someone" I say as he stands up as well.
"Do what" he says scanning my body intently.
"Ughh. Joshua" i say trying to push away the feelings that are starting to boil up.
"You know what your doing" i say taking another step back "I should go" i say as i start walking to the door.
"Ughh Dylan! you can't walk away like that if you don't want me to like you" Joshua says before grabbing my hips and turning me around.
"I want you so bad right now. I want you to be mine" he says quietly in a deep voice as his mouth is right beside my ear. "Please" he adds on.
"I-i can't" i say as i pull out of his grip before walking out of the room and downstairs. All of his friends watch me as I walk out of his room and through the house to the front door. I open the front door and see a lot more cars out front then there was when we got here. I stop in the door way confused. Someone walks up behind me before yanking me inside the house and closing the door in front of me, locking it. I turn around and see Jonah in front of me.
"What the hell was that?"
"JOSHUA!" He yells before saying
"You can't leave"
"And why not?" I ask. He doesn't say anything until Joshua gets downstairs.
"What is it Jonah?" He says as he walks towards us he immediately sees me and doesn't move his eyes away from me.
"Look outside" Jonah says which makes Joshua look away from me and out the window.
"Fuck" he says under his breath.
"Boys, lock all the doors" Joshua yells making all of his friends jump up and run all over the house.
"What the hell is going on?" I say confused.
"Go to my bedroom" Joshua says before walking away
"What? No" i say making him stop in his tracks and turn around.
"Dylan. Go. Now" he says firmly staring me down. I sigh before walking upstairs into Joshua's room and slamming the door shut.

A few minutes go by until Joshua walks into his room and shuts the door behind him. He walks over to the windows and closed the blinds.
"Joshua what's going on?" I say
"We refused to sell to a gang and now they're outside"
"Why?"
"They're mad, Dylan. They have guns. We would usually fight them but your here and i can't risk hurting you so we just wait it out." He says sitting down beside me.
"They have guns?!" I say getting a little scared.
"You'll be okay. They're not getting in"
He says
I look over to the closed widows worried about if they would break through them and get in.
"Hey" Joshua says making me look back at him "You'll be fine." He adds on.
I nod, looking down at my lap as i twiddle with my fingers as my legs shake.
I hear Joshua sigh before he rests his hand on my upper thigh. I was about to pull his hand off but i needed some comfort. I scoot over closer to him before resting my head on his shoulder. Joshua slides his hand to my inner thigh and grips onto it slightly. His hand heats up my bare leg again making my legs automatically stop shaking.
I forgot how much control he had over me.
His thumb starts to rub my leg making tingles go through my body.
"Don't leave" i say looking up at him.
"Never" he says looking into my eyes.
Just then Zach walks into the room.
"Can you come downstairs for a minutes?" He says looking over at Joshua.
Joshua looks over at me before saying.
"Do you want to stay here?" I pause for a second before shaking my head no. He nods before removing his hand from my thigh and standing up. He grabs my hand and pulls me up before wrapping his arm around my waist tightly
"Stay with me" he says quietly before we walk downstairs and into the living room.

I tried not to listen to the conversation because it will just make me scared so i just stood there. Occasionally Joshua would tighten his grip on me slightly which meant he didn't like what he heard.

A few minutes go by until i hear a bang at the front door making me jump out of my skin. Joshua's head jerks to the door as his grip tightens on me.
"Zach, bring Dylan upstairs now" Joshua says letting go of me.
"No. I wanna stay here with you" i say as zach grabs my arm but i pull away. Joshua looks at me for a second before looking over at Jonah, nodding his head towards me. Jonah walks over to me and picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder.
Jonah walks upstairs and into Joshua's bedroom before throwing me on the bed.
"Stay here" he says before walking out of the room. A second later i hear a click at the door.

Did he just lock me in??

I run to the door and try to open it but it wouldn't budge.

"Damn it!" I yell in my mind.
I flop back on the bed and groan in frustrated.

What do you think about Dylan and Joshua?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 10.5K 46
A new girl (y/n) moves to stiles town. She even goes to the same school as him. She's definitely different then other girls Stiles and Scott notice...
3.8K 53 11
Ryan has a friend named Sebastian. They are very close we'll kind of. Shlowly they get closer and closer. Oliver and Regie start to catch on they are...
41.9K 632 23
You are traveling the world, until you meet this mysterious bad boy. Will the bad boy stop you along the way? Or will things take a turn and you cont...
1.1K 38 14
At first you're a normal teenager, next your idol goes to your school, then he admits he likes you???