BNHA | SMUTS

MimiKBakugou tarafından

SMUT / ROMANCE #15 Kirikami (01/03/2019) #3 MomoJirou (02/24/2019) Daha Fazla

Before you start reading
KatsuDeku - Date Night
MomoJirou - Dare
MomoJirou - Dare - Part 2
MomoJirou - Dare - Part 3
ShinDeku - Lilac eyes -
ShinDeku - Lilac Eyes - Part 2
Lilac Eyes

KiriKami - Bromance

22.6K 238 371
MimiKBakugou tarafından

It was a nice autumn day, a little chilly but nothing too bad. The sky was blue and the students from UA were already over with their school day.

Ejirou's POV

Denki and I were walking together to the dorms when Mina stopped us.

"Heya Guys! What you guys up to?' She asked.

"What's up, Mina!! Not much, just walking to the dorms. How about you?" I answered.

"Same! Oi, you dudes heard of the new app? It's an app that checks your compatibility with everyone in the school. That techy girl that makes all the gadgets made it. It's totally awesome!"

"Wowza that must be super cool. Imagine knowing whos your best match, bet me and Kiri could get any girl in the class" Denki says with a grin in his face while putting his arm around my neck pointing at each of us with his thumb.

We all laugh together at the comment but I guess he doesn't know that I don't like girls. I'm gay and that's pretty manly to admit. Yet I haven't said anything to Denki but not because I don't want to, its just the topic never really sprints up in our convos.

Mina leaves telling us the name of the app and Denki looks it up on his phone to try and see who are best matches are.

"Bro let's head to my room to play video games" I say.

"Dude you read my mind" He replies.

We head over to my room and set our bags on the corner of the room. We both take our coats off and sit on the floor facing the TV.

"What game do you wanna loose to today?" I ask while giving my signature smile.

"Nah dude you wish, Ima beat you AGAIN"

We start playing Forza for a while then when I let him win (because he gets all pouty and cute when he looses) he starts jumping like a maniac.

"Told you so dude." he smirks at me.

"Whatever man, we're both winners here since we both had fun"

"Awh dude your so manly"

We start laughing at ourselves, then Denki decides to check that app that Mina mentioned earlier.

We didn't even have to enter any info!! It already had all of it.

"That girl is seriously weird dude. It gives me the creeps" He says while putting a scared face.

"Hahaha Chill Bro, She probably got it from our school data" I say.

"True, True" He says.

I don't really care what pops up in the results since im not really keen to romance. Not because I don't wanna be tied down, no that would be very unmanly of me.

It's because, well... I'm cool with my life right now. I got school, hero training and my very best friend Kaminari who I wouldn't change for the world. He's my bro.

"Yo dude! Let's check the results at the same time. Maybe we'll get lucky with a lot of ladiessss~"

I think it's time I tell Denki.

"Bro... I need to tell you something before though." I say with a half smile.

"Woah, of course dude. What is it?" He asks with a worried expression on his face?

"Bro, I'm Gay"

"Jesus, you scared me. For a moment there I thought you were gonna tell me you let me win"

"What the... Bro how Is that more important than what I just told you??" I ask laughing holding my gut.

"Oh because I already knew. I say ladies but it's not limited to that. Dude I'm Bi"

We both start laughing together, im holding my gut while he's rolling on the floor.

When we finally stop we sit on the bed next to eachother and check our results.

~Phones~

Congratulations! You have a perfect match. This person is basically your soulmate.

.
.
.

Denki Kaminari   ❤ Ejirou Kirishima

Ejirou Kirishima ❤ Denki Kaminari

We both just stay silent.

My best bro is... My soul mate? Oh no I don't want him to freak out. I cant be without him.

Oh wait.

Did I just say I can't be without him?

Oh...

Denki's POV

Oh no, I don't want Kiri to freak out. I mean I know he wouldn't that isn't manly but I don't want things to change and him to leave me. He's my everything. He makes me happy and makes my day a thousand times better. He can't be my soulmate!

Wait.

He's my everything?

We both look at each other slowly with disbelief in our eyes. We haven't said anything to each other and its been 5 minutes! Oh no, he must be thinking on what im thinking.

He smiles at me and I feel my heart racing.

I just realized im in love with my best friend.

I blush and look away. Shit, I know Kiri must've seen it. What'll he think now?

Ejirou's POV

I smile at him to reassure him and he... He blushed? Oh no oh no oh no.

This silence is torture.

His hair gets a little bit in his face and I couldn't help and extend my hand and push it away.

I put my hand on his cheek and blushed a deep shade of red. Redder than my hair. I hold in a chuckle.

He looks so cute like that. I smile brightly at him so he knows everything is okay.

Before I know it, I feel his lips against mine.

I don't kiss back immediately because of th shock. Like literal shock. He sent a wave of electricity threw my body haha this dude is just perfect.

I feel him pull away. He must think I didn't want to and that isn't manly at all!

I put my arms around his waist and pull him in to deepen the kiss.

This time there wasn't a shock. It was soft and smooth.

I can feel him breath heavily and I bit his bottom lip so I could slip my tongue into his mouth.

He gasp like I thought he would and I explored every inch of his mouth. We fought for dominance but this time...

He let ME win. I chuckle mid kiss and I can feel him smiling. This dude knows me way to much for his own good.

Maybe I should show him a part of me he doesn't.

I pick him up by the waist at make him sit on my lap, I make circular motions with my thumbs that are at his hips.

His breathing is getting heavier and mine is too.

I know I should stop before we do something we can't take back and that isn't manly.

I can't seem to find the will power to stop.

That is until...

Knock Knock

"Kiri!! It's Mina! Is Kami there with you? I wanna show you my results!!!

A/N
If you want the rest of the story its on my page.
It's called
"Shocking Compatibility"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

789K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
394K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
940K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.