Time?!? (A Karmagisa fanfic)

By Doggychan1234

This ship (aka KARMAGISA if you did not know) is going through time to save a certain someone. I wonder if th... More

My first story!!!
It's been decided!!
Death
Family ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ
Reveal(kinda not)
Misery
I'll do anything (part one)
Suprise
Did I just confess
Did i hear that correctly
Oh manhood
Sorry
SIS!!
Haha
Dinner Time!

I'll do anything (part two)

120 13 1
By Doggychan1234

~A couple weeks after the funeral brought to you by Mikayuu~
(Karma's POV)
That's when I started working on my time machine. I know your like how the hell are you doing that, but with my smarts I should be able to do it. Especially if it's for Nagisa.
~Time skip brought to you by Lumine x Kody.~
"Yess!!!!" I had just finished the time machine."Now it's time to fire this baby up." I slammed my hand on that red button like my life depended on it. Rainbow colors filled the room for a moment, but the it turned white so I guessed it was ready.

After taking a deep breath and thinking about Nagisa and how happy he would be to have his sister back I walked towards the machine. When I was a step away from going through the portal to the past I heard a knock. I decided that I better go get it since I don't want any suspicion, so I covered the time machine with a cloth and opened the door.
To my surprise it was Nagisa. "May I come in please I just feel so lonely at my house" he said with tears rolling down his face. "Of course." I said not trying to be rude. 'I guess I have to postpone traveling to the past' I thought to myself.
"What's that" he said which broke me out of my thoughts. "Ummm it just.... a Halloween decoration." "Why do I feel like your lying to me Karma Akabane." I shuddered when I heard him say my full name.
" I-I'm not l-lying." I cringed at my own stuttering. " Karma Akabane I will cry if you don't tell me the truth." He said as tears rolling down his eyes.
I yelled out,"Ok, Ok just don't cry. Please don't continue crying." I then saw him giggling which gave me a happy,tingly feeling. I smiled as I walked over to remove the cloth. I already knew that Nagisa
would know what it was since he's crazy about sci-fi...
And I was correct as I heard him say,"OMG, KARMA IS THAT A FRIKIN TIME MACHINE!!!!????!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.6K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
178K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
194K 5.7K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
604K 30.5K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...