Photographer M.YG ✓

By chimnamgi

He is a photographer and she is an aspiring fashion designer... ••• Y/n is a third-year college student who m... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Birthday Special
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
You Guys 🥹

Chapter 35

979 44 6
By chimnamgi

"I'll have an Iced Americano."

"I'll have an Iced coffee with milk and sugar."

You and Aria decided to have a little girls' day since it's been hard to after everything that has happened in the past year or so. You can tell that Aria is a little anxious but you can't really figure out why. For the past week, she has been a little jumpier and on edge.

"Aria? Are you okay?"

"Yeah... why?"

"You just seem a bit -what's the word- umm"

"Paranoid? Yeah well, I think Joonie is going to propose." She says with a wide smile, placing her hands on her cheeks to hide the blush.

"No way! How do you figure?"

"Well for about a month now we have been- well he has been more into the stupid romantic proposals movies. I'm pretty sure I caught him watching one of those flash mob things."

You watch as she tucks a few strands of hair behind her ear as she looks down at her hands. She shakes her head a few times before looking back at you panicked.

"I hate surprises and he's always loved them. We've talked about our future more often lately and he's always said he likes the over-exaggerated proposals."

"At least you will be prepared when it happens right?" She gives you a weak smile and you stretch out your hand to hold hers. "Hey- do you want to be married? Is that why you are so anxious because you aren't sure?"

"No of course not. I want to be married to him it's just the anticipation of it you know? I just wish he was a little more subtle about it."

"Well, let's go shopping and get your mind off your possible engagement. Sound good." She chuckles nodding her head. "Yeah, that sounds just fine... I hope he picks out a ring I actually like."

***

Their relationship is so pure and natural. When they first met, each of them was at two different places in their lives. Aria was still new to the guys, you met her your freshman year which was her junior year of college back in New York.

She moved to Korea 2 years later after she finished school and really helped you build your clothing line, business, and public image. She worked for you and with you on so many projects. She majored in business with a minor in public relations.

She might be your 'assistant' but she does so much more than that. She always said she just wanted to be in the background. The two of you work together to run the modeling agency. You do some of the interviews because you knew what you wanted in that aspect but Aria ran the risk and reward side.

After Tae did the evaluations the three of you would sit down to talk about who gets hired. She mainly runs the business part of your company whereas you do the designing and research for potential artists and interns to work with. You owe a lot to her.

She only met Taehyung considering just how much he was at your dorm, so when you introduced her to the other boys you thought it would be just as easy. Namjoon and Hoseok were still in Med school and just wanted to blow off steam and party all the time. She only met them two times before you begged her to get to know them better and keep in mind, that was about a year's worth of convincing.

Aria was a couple of months younger than Namjoon but she knew what she wanted and where her career was headed. Joon, on the other hand, was still in his 'fuck shit up' phase. Good thing he has a high tolerance because being in med school with constant hangovers and an 8 am class the next day... that just seems impossible.

He was never the one-night stand type of guy, but more of a 'How about for the weekend'. Settling down wasn't on his mind, love was a concept that he'd tackle in the distant future. His parents drilled education and work before love and relationships. He didn't agree but didn't want to disobey his parents but when he first saw Aria he was captivated by her everything. He saw her at one of the parties his and Hobi hosted.

She walked in accompanied by you, and at that moment he knew that the way he was living was not for her. He wasn't ready for her just yet, and she would never want his life either. Aria was by far the most uncomfortable person at the party, she stuck to your side like glue. Even though you knew other people there as well you never left her side, making sure she had some fun.

Namjoon knew you for about a year and a half at that point and you never brought people around so he figured she was someone special to you. He wasn't about to mess with that.

***

"What do you guys think?" Namjoon nervously asks his best friends. They are all sitting on the couch at Namjoon's apartment. Taehyung sitting in the middle of Hobi and Yoongi and Joon pacing in front of them. "Dude can you sit down you are making me nauseous," Hobi says covering his eyes.

"Of course we will help you pick out the ring. Your taste in fashion is... questionable-" Taehyung chuckles slapping his hyungs on the shoulder, "-you remember when you wore that p-pink s-sweater? We all know you chose to wear that out."

"Shut up okay. It was very... in... at the time."

"Should we ask Y/n?"

"NO, I mean that's not necessary. Can we just go find a store please you are giving me a headache."

It didn't take them very long to reach the nearest jewelers which also happened to be at the same mall. Namjoon and the boys skim the rings on display.

"Hey, Joon what do you think of this one? It's not too extravagant but it's still pretty." Yoongi says pointing at the ring.

"Would you like to take a look?" The saleswoman says as he looks at him.

"Oh no, i-it's not for me it's for my friend he's asking his girlfriend."

"Oh okay well let me take it out to show your friend."

"I love this one Yoongs! I think I want some more diamonds on the band itself... When are you planning on doing this?"

"Not sure when exactly but soon. We just got back together and we are in a good place. You guys have been living together for a lot longer. I just want to make sure we are okay."

"I get that but you've been in love with her for a lot longer than I've been with Aria."

"Yeah well... let's get you a ring before we get mine okay?"

The saleswoman hands Namjoon the bag and he can only think about how long he's wanted to do this. He and Aria have been through a lot together, much like your relationship with Yoongi.

Joon was with his share of girls, he was never the type to love them and leave them. He had some pretty consistent friends with benefits at one point. He was never with more that one girl at the same time when it came to that.

He was always gentle and caring and fucking sexy so some of the girls did catch feelings. When he and Aria talked about their dating history some things didn't always match up.

Aria dated her one and only friends with benefits. She never really loved dealing with the whole dating apps which always ended with some creep trying to get in her pants.

Joon didn't like dating apps either because all the girls he came across wanted something more in the end.

"Is that Y/n... and Aria?"

Panic rises in Namjoon as he snapped out of his thoughts and he looks at Yoongi then down at the bag. He says a quick sorry before shoving the bag into Yoongi chest and runs out of the shop with the boys.

"Guys? Hey Namjoon, Hobi what are you guys going?" You asked giving them a hug. You soon see Yoongi and Taehyung walk up behind them. You look up at the name of the place they came out of and then the small bag in his hand. His eyes and your eyes widen.

"H-hey guys w-what do you have there?" Yoongi can feel himself getting hotter and a shade of pink dust his cheeks and he looks down at the bag. "Yeah um I-I got you a l-little something."

"Awe, that so sweet." You give him a hug, getting on your tippy-toes to whisper into his ear just enough for him to hear. "Don't worry, I know it's for Aria..." You get down putting your arms around his neck, his hands go around your waist. He goes to say something but you already beat him to it.

"I'll tell you later."

"S-so b-babe what-what a-are-"

"Do you guys have plans for the rest of the day? Maybe we can all hang out later at Joon and Aria's place. Hobi you can invite Minho too, I haven't seen him in a while."

You could tell just how awkward Aria was and tried your hardest to save her, you just hope Namjoon didn't pick up on it. "You guys head back first Yoongi and I will pick up some beer."

"Okay, Tae and I will pick up Minho and the soju."

You clap your hands together and pull Yoongi away. You all go your separate ways and meet up at Joon's place about an hour later. You walk in as see Aria, Tae, and Minho chatting on the couch while Yoongi goes into the kitchen to put the beer down.

You look around for Hobi and Joon and you end up walking down the hall toward the bedroom. You see Hobi walk out of the bathroom and you ask him where Joon is.

"Check the room, he went in there a little while ago."

"Thanks."

You knock on the door and you hear a faint 'come in' and you enter quickly, pulling out the box. You see him sitting on the edge of his bed and you walk over to him.

"Here, I opted for leaving the bag in the car..." He lets out a sigh of release taking the box from you twirling it in his hand. "Yoongi told you I guess..."

"Would it be easier if I said yes? Honestly, Aria told me."

"What!" He quickly gets to his feet. "Hey- hey calm down. She knows you are going to she just doesn't know when or how you'll do it okay." You push down on his shoulders forcing him to sit back down.

"Do you want some advice?"

"Please? I thought I did a better job of hiding it."

"Yeah... no. I know you like this big extra special proposal thing but remember who you are dealing with okay. You say 'boo' in her ear and she's stuck to the ceiling."

"So what should I do?"

"KISS,"

"What?"

"Keep it simple stupid."

***

As the night went on everyone decided to go home and get some rest. As you all got older, getting pissing drunk wasn't as appealing as before. Aria was sitting on the couch watching out the rest of the movie that had been on beforehand.

Namjoon comes out of the hallway and just watches his girlfriend laugh at some joke that he honestly didn't really get.

"Hey, babe? Can you come here for a moment?"

"Sure what's up?"

He pulls out the box from his back pocket and her eyes widen. Aria's eyes shift from his eyes to the box.

"Namjoon-"

"I love you. From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I would end up falling for you. When I saw you at that party I couldn't keep my eyes off you but I could tell you wouldn't want me the way I was."

He holds one of her hands in his as he rubs the back of her hand with his thumb. There is a visible smile on his face that spreads wider as the moment goes on.

"A year later I asked you out and you dropped bbq sauce all over your top. I was absolutely sure about wanting to spend the rest of my days with you, as long as you'll have me."

They both chuckled at the memory and Namjoon slowly gets down on one knee and the tears that have been welling up pour out of Aria's eyes through the smile.

"Now I know and you do as well, this wasn't how I wanted to do it... but this seemed more you -more us- and with that said... So Aria will you marry me?"

•••
Next time on 'Photographer'...
"Are you trying to kill me? Is this where you finally tell me you hate my guts? Why do you want to kill me Y/n."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1.2K 28
⚠️NEEDS A LOT OF EDITING!⚠️ You are Y/N and you came from Busan. You moved to Seoul for your mom's business and almost erything changed in your life...
10.5K 300 55
BTS imagines in English....my first book, hope you'll enjoy it🥰💜 __________________________________ Note: This all is happening just in my imagina...
43.3K 1.2K 120
Instagram From BTS OFFICIAL Hi Y/n! Instagram From ???? back off bts before you regret it! ═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══ BTS just opened a new account ju...
1.4K 76 7
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 4 of 7** On the outside he has everything you could ever wish for fame, money and love. On the inside his heart is broken...