The Kingkas and their Queens

By Min_Jimin0613

Junmyeon, Kris, Jongdae, Chanyeol, Jongin, Sehun, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook are the Kingkas of SM High in... More

Foreword
Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (Part 1)
Chapter 25 (Part 2)
Please Read!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Part 1)
Chapter 28 (Part 2)
Short Story

Chapter 11

1.4K 44 1
By Min_Jimin0613

[Cafeteria]

Junmyeon, Yoongi and Kris strolled towards their table in complete silence, still recalling the terrible incident that occured less then 10 minutes ago. As if they could sense the tension in the air, the noisy table that was filled with chattering and laughter died down as soon as the three Kingkas stepped closer.

"Yo hyungs, what took you so long? Where's Jin, Minseok and Luhan hyung?" Sehun asked, looking around for the three Queenkas that usually came with them.

Just then, Yixing received a text message from Luhan. "Come to the rooftop now. Jin needs us. All of us" Yixing read out loud.

The Queenkas looked at one another with a knowingly look as they stood up abruptly. They left the table and started sprinting towards the exit.

"Okay... what just happened? And what's wrong with Jin hyung? Is he hurt?" Kai said, breaking the silence. Everyone else stayed still as they were equally as confused with what was happening.

Namjoon however, stood up, and was ready to head towards the rooftop. But just as he was about to step out of his seat, Junmyeon pulled him back.

"You're not going to like this but we have to tell you something" Namjoon just stared at Junmyeon, confusion masking his face.
—————————————————————
[Rooftop]

The door that led to the rooftop slammed open, revealing 6 worried faces. One by one, they walked towards Jin, each taking a seat around Jin who was still crying on Minseok's shoulder.

"Hyung, please... don't cry..." Jimin voiced out as his heart broke at the sight of his beloved hyung crying like there's no tomorrow.

"Kids... I should break up with Namjoon shouldn't I?" Jin finally spoke up after awhile, a broken smile etched on his face.

Everyone was shocked upon hearing their hyung's words. Namjoon and Jin were that one couple that rarely gets into any fights, just like Junmyeon and Yixing. Why would Jin want to break up with Namjoon?

Jin then continued, voice cracking eve so often "Namjoon can do so much better. I'm not fit for him. I'll only drag him down. He deserves to be happy. Burden free."

"Ya Kim Seokjin! Namjoon would only be happy with you! And what do you mean a burden? You're a blessing! You're one of the strongest people I know. Sure, you may be traumatised by that incident, but there were three guys. You were obviously outnumbered. And you are strong. You got over that incident quickly because you didn't want us to worry. You are not a burden. You're our Hyung. The hyung who helps us pass our highs and lows. The hyung who sacrifices anything to make sure we are happy. And not fit for Namjoon hyung? Namjoon hyung needs you. And you need him. You guys can't function without each other. You guys help each other out. It's not always Namjoon hyung who helps you. " By the end of his message, Kyungsoo himself had tears running down his face.

"Kyungsoo's right hyung. In fact, you're the one who takes care of Namjoon hyung. Even when you're not together after the boys moved here, you called Namjoon hyung everyday. You made sure he's eating well, getting enough sleep, not overworking. Hyung, you do so much for him. So please, don't degrade your worth." Baekhyun added. By now, all of them either had tears in their eyes or tears streaming down their cheeks.

"Jin ah, you shouldn't say things like that even if your emotions are all jumbled up now. Imagine how Namjoon would feel if he knew that you almost wanted to break up with him? The love between you guys have always been and will always be able to overcome every up and down you experience. You should never put that bond at risk of being broken." Yixing said with a gentle voice.

The comforting words of his friends successfully stopped Jin's tears from flowing. The beautiful face that was once conquered by sadness has now been replaced by a soft smile and a pair of thankful brown orbs.

The Queenkas spent the rest of their break time on the rooftop as they sat in a comfortable silence. Though this time, Jin was finally able to let go of his insecurities, for his love for Namjoon overpowers anything and everything. The peaceful atmosphere on the rooftop was soon broken, being filled with laughters and chattering.
—————————————————————
[Cafeteria]

"YOU DID WHAT?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU KRIS HYUNG? HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?!" Namjoon yelled at Kris, his eyes filled with rage.

"I know I shouldn't have said what I said. And I'm sorry." Kris said as looked at Namjoon, guilt written all over his face. The rest of the Kingkas just stared at the screaming Namjoon, frozen at the tension present at their table.

The students turned around at the commotion. They were all shocked at namjoon's outburst. It was the first time the EXO Kingkas ever screamed at each another.

Just then, the cafeteria door swung open and in came the Queenkas. Namjoon's attention was instantly concentrated on Jin as his eyes that once showed rage was now replaced by worry. Namjoon sprinted towards Jin and dragged him out of the cafeteria, leaving a group of angry Queenkas, motionless Kingkas and a guilt ridden Kris.

Tao stormed towards the table and whacked Kris on the back of his head. The other Queenkas just glared at Kris as they took their seats beside their boyfriends.

"I just forgave you this morning for doing something stupid and you decide to go and do something even more idiotic? Do you want to sleep on the living room floor instead?" Tao exclaimed as he pulled Kris' ear this time .

"Tao's right hyung! I expected better from you." Yixing sighed, a frown forming on his face.

"Lucky for you, Jin hyung is okay now. Hyung said he forgave you. But you still have to apologise you got that!" Taehyung playfully screamed as he gave Kris a small smile. 

"Of course I will! I already feel very guilty! I'm really sorry!" Kris said as he slumped on the table. Everyone just sighed at Kris' behaviour and continued with their meals.
—————————————————————
[Hallway]

Namjoon dragged Jin down the hallway, away from the voices of the students. Once they arrived at a completely private area, he pulled Jin into his arms.

"Jagi, are you okay? Do you want me to beat Kris hyung up? I mean I won't exactly like that but he made you cry and you're my world. I'll do anything for you. So if you want to, just give me a word and I'll go right away"

Jin giggled at his boyfriend's words. "Joonie, don't be reckless... Kris is your hyung remember?"

"But he...!"

"Shhh... no buts and besides I'm not angry at him. I was hurt, but not angry. And oh, I'm not hurt anymore the boys managed to make me understand my worth. I know Kris wasn't thinking straight when he spouted those words out of his mouth."

"Mhmm anything you say Jagi. Also, I heard from Minseok the reason you were sad. Please...don't think you're weak. Because Jin, you're the strongest person I know. Maybe not physically but that's what I'm here for right? You have your strong boyfriend to protect you from any physical harm. But baby, you are my anchor. You are my strength. Without you, I'll be nothing. And that's what makes you strong. The fact that you can handle all the stress and take care of all of us. Take care of me. That strength that helps all of us pull through our tough times. You are strong Jagi, believe in yourself." Namjoon ended his heartfelt message by pulling Jin into a tighter hug.

"I love you Joonie"

"I love you too, my Jinie"
—————————————————————
Soon, break time was over and everyone headed back to class. Jin silently walked towards Luhan and the guys after he bid Namjoon goodbye at the entrance of the cafeteria.

As the 6 oldest walked towards their class, Kris hesitantly tapped Jin's shoulder with a guilty smile and motioned for him to walk further back from the group.

"I'm really sorry Jin! I really didn't know why I said that! I guess I'm just an idiot that wasn't thinking straight! Please forgive me" Kris rambled nervously.

Jin giggled and pulled Kris into a hug, leaving Kris in a complete state of shock for 3 seconds before he returned the gesture.

"It's ok Kris! I know you didn't mean that. I forgive you. And besides, you were trying to protect us. I don't blame you for your sudden outburst. Please, don't feel bad anymore, I really do accept your apology."

"Thank you Jin"

With that, the two released the hug and caught up to their friends, both Kris and Jin with big smiles etched on their faces. 

Though that night, Kris has to sleep on the floor once again as punishment. Poor Kris... that's two nights in a row.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 53.6K 81
"Oh baby...You make me want to risk it all" When it comes to marriage, love is what blossoms between the couple. Living life together and being there...
550K 20.1K 50
jeon jungook the spoiled rich brat of the campus and Kim Taehyung the shy lil bean and the same time smart and sassy _ " why am I still in the same...
9.5K 400 27
2 lonely Busan boys living in the bright city of Seoul Both promising performng arts students who make a deep connection before their chance meeting...
555 87 32
jimin and jungkook who are the most popular boys in their high school of Korea never falls in love snice they both never believe in love because tha...