What He Needs ~ Klance

By notsoleo

I had an idea but its super late at night. I hope maybe ill write an actual fic about this though. Please com... More

The End

32 2 2
By notsoleo

After the battle with Haggar, the paladins awoke to the sound of Coran calling them over the comm. As the paladins realized what happened, everyone was distraught. Out of the paladins, Lance was the most. A worried Keith checks in on him, leading for Lance to start to realize many new emotions.

~

Keith had a crush on Lance for the past few months, even though Lance was with Allura, he still wanted to see Lance happy. Even if it hurt him. Seeing him so sad after Allura's sacrifice was too much for Keith, he had to check in on him to make sure he was doing okay.

~

**A/N: So this is just an idea, i want to know if people actually like it before I start writing it so it would be amazing if you could comment or PM me your thoughts? If I start writing, I'd update weekly on here and on Achieve of Our Own!**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

914K 55.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
146K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
502K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
134K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...