This Time [Fairytail Fanfic]

De Amamiya_Mamiko

She gave up, Not because she wants to, But because she has to. ※ Juvia finally gave up on Gray, and he should... Mais

A/N
1: Giving Up
2: The New Juvia
3: Erza to the Rescue
4: A Brand New Start
5: Just friends
6: He regrets everything
7: Lyon-sama
8: Sleepover at Lucy's
9: Talk under the Snowflakes
Christmas Special
11: Lost in an unknown forest
12: The Hidden Treasure
13: Lyon-sama, Juvia's Sorry.. but Thank you
Finale: This Time

10: Seriously Gray? Seriously?

1.5K 36 7
De Amamiya_Mamiko

Juvia scanned the quest board intensely, 'hmm.. what should Juvia pick this time?' she thought.

"Good morning, Juvia-chan"

Mira walked over with a gentle smile, "Neh Juvia-chan, what mission would you pick?", Mira asked, watching her quietly.

An idea popped in her head as she giggled lightly, "How about I pick one for you, Juvia-chan?" Mira asked kindly.

"How about this?" She suggested while pointing at a certain one, it's about a hidden treasure in a large forest. Juvia hummed a bit before agreeing.

--------

"Eh"

Juvia stands in front of a train, and besides her is Team Natsu. She slowly walked towards them, "Hello Everyone" she greeted at them.

"Hey Juvia. Where are you going? And why are you alone?" Lucy asked, scanning the surrounding, looking for a familiar face.

Juvia smiled, "Oh, Juvia's going for a mission alone" she answered before drawing out the flyer. The others scan it, before brightening, "That forest is actually near our assigned town" Erza said.

"How about you join us along the way, Juvia-san?" Wendy asked, Juvia eagerly nod, "If it's fine with the others, then Juvia would like to join you guys" she answered.

--------

"What's the mission all about, Juvia?"

The said girl looked over at Erza, and smile, "Juvia believes that it's about a hidden treasure hidden inside a forest. Mira-san recommended it and Juvia just agreed."

They're currently walking towards the stated town, which, apparently, was a covered with snows everywhere (not literally but close...)

"What about you guys?" Juvia asked, Lucy answered with a quick 'Unknown Beast or something' while covering herself with her coat securely.

Natsu, who saw the blonde's distress, decided to light up his flames and went near to her. Juvia smirked a bit before casually scoot away from them, which leads her to Gray.

"Juvia really thinks that those two would end up together sooner or later, it's only a matter of time" she mumbled before eyeing the two with a gentle smile.

Gray, on the other hand, silently watch her before realising that he's been staring too long. He quickly looked away with a small blush on his cheeks, he buried his lower face in his scarf, in attempt on hiding the blushes.

His action quickly gained Juvia's attention, "What's wrong Gray? Are you sick or something?" She questioned, slowly nearing him with a concern expression.

The others snicker as Gray blushed even more, "He looove her~~" Happy mumbled, causing the others to snicker even more. "I'm fine" Gray mumbled before walking faster.

"Huh... well, Juvia will be going now" Juvia said, walking to the other direction.

The others nodded before bidding her a good bye and good luck, in which, she return with a wide smile.

--------

Walking aimlessly on a snow-filled street is a bit hassle for Juvia, adding the fact that she's foreign to the place, she needed to have a map to know where she is.

Juvia's eyes brighten up as she bolted towards a large house, while having an iron grip on her one and only map, wouldn't want to lose it, right?

After reaching the entrance of the house, which is a large mahogany door, Juvia quickly straighten herself up, the least thing she wanted is to look like an idiot to the client.

*knock knock*

Juvia mildly knocked the doors, as she frantically tried her best on keeping herself warm. After a minutes or so, a soft sound of unlocking was heard from the other side of the door.

The doors cracked open a bit, a maid eyed her with curiosity before her eyes landed on her Fairy tail mark. "Oh please, do come in!!" The maid ushered her in.

Smiling awkwardly as she shyly entered the house, she mentally squealed at the warm temperature of the house. 'So warm~'

Unfortunately, she can't express her inner delight, unless she wants to make the maid uncomfortable.

"Master's patiently waiting for you in the living room" the maid informed her, before leading her to the said place.

After entering the room, Juvia's eyes landed on an old and visibly sick man, who was silently watching the snowflakes through the window.

"Master" the maid gently called out, the said man glanced towards them, eyeing Juvia with confusion, "She's the wizard that picked your request."

The old man smiled before telling the maid to give them some space. Of course, the maid complied and silently leave the room.

After making sure that she left, Juvia flashed the man a bright smile before introducing herself, "Juvia's name is Juvia, and she's the one that took your request Mister."

Nodding slightly, the man took this chance to introduce himself, "Well, my name is Asahi, Juvia-san. And thank you for taking this quest."

Juvia neared the man, and sat down in front of him. She gently took out the flyer and decided to ask some questions about it.

"Asahi-san. According to the flyer, it says here that Juvia should be looking for a hidden treasure. Would you mind describing the said object to Juvia?" She asked kindly.

She silently watch as the old man weakly tried to push his wheelchair, and without a second thought, she went towards him and help him.

Asahi muttered a quiet thanks before pulling out a large book from the drawer besides him.

"I would be lying if I said that I still remember it.." Asahi said, frowning as he slowly examine the content of the book.

Raising a brow at that statement, Juvia chose to keep quiet. "But.. I still want you to find it, please" he muttered.

"But, how would Juvia find it if she doesn't even know what it looks like?" Juvia asked quietly, she silently eyed the large book with curiosity, 'What if..'

A raspy cough echoed the room, successfully pulling her out of her daydreaming. She suddenly felt alarm as she couldn't do anything beside watching him continue to cough roughly.

Slowly, the coughing died down, much to her relief. "It's alright, Juvia-san.. this often happened" Asahi reassured her.

"Anyways. I only remembered the treasure not too long ago. My maid was cleaning my office when she stumbled upon this book" He said, before showing the said book.

"And.. I suddenly felt an urge to read the content of it. From a couple of pages, the word 'hidden treasure' was been mentioned frequently, and my curiosity risen to the point that I want to know what is in it before I..."

Shaking his head, he quickly dismiss whatever he was thinking and smile at Juvia, "Anyways, I was planning on giving this book to you, Juvia-san. In hope that this might help you, even just a bit. And also, I'm sorry if I can't give you any more clues."

Nodding brightly, Juvia gratefully accept the book. "Juvia promise that she'll find the treasure, Asahi-san!!" She exclaimed, before bolting towards the door.

Asahi blinked a bit, before cracking up a soft chuckle at the girl's antic. Though, he stopped when a blurry imagine cross his vision a bit, but it was too fast for him to see it properly.

Hearing the doors closed from the main entrance, Asahi could guess that the girl already departed to the forest, though, he wonder why was the girl so eager on going there.

"She reminds me of.."

--------

Juvia examine her map intensely, as she mindlessly enter the snow-covered forest without a care. Honestly, she was a bit unsure about it, seeing that she wasn't sure that this was the forest that was mention on the flyer.

And after a couple of walking, Juvia abruptly stop, she let her eyes explore the surrounding before sweatdropping intensely.

"W-Where is Juvia?"

She let out a weary laugh as she tried her best on staying positive, though, as soon as she heard a loud howling of god knows what, she tense up.

"..."

--------

Currently, Team Natsu is walking towards their assigned town, seeing that a certain someone do not wish on taking the train, they were forced to use their feet, well in Happy's case, flying.

It has been half an hour since they separated with Juvia, and for some reason, Gray couldn't stay still, and the others noticed it.

He would unconsciously look back every few minutes, and the others were amused by it. Erza called out his name frequently, to test whether on not he was focused, and most of the time, he wasn't.

Chuckling, Erza put a hand on the boy, surprising him. "If you want to go, just go Gray" she said, before walking past him with a knowing smile.

Gray halted and stared at her with pure confusion, "What are you talking about?" He asked, causing the others to snicker.

"Honestly Gray" Lucy said, brushing off the said boy's confused gaze and crossed her arms. "I'm sure Juvia won't mind."

Gray stared for a good amount of time, before sputtering gibberish stuff, "W-What?! Why is she involve in this?!"

Natsu rolled his eyes and gave him a look, "Seriously Gray? Seriously?" He asked. Wendy merely chuckled dryly at him, which was completely uncharacteristic of her.

"It was sooo obvious that you want to go to her" Happy said, while holding back his laughter. After hearing that, Gray felt his cheeks burned up.

"I-I.."

Erza gave him a stern look, silently commanding him to shut up, in which, he gratefully did. "It's okay, Gray. If you want to help Juvia, then go help her."

Seeing the others' reassuring look, Gray nodded before running back to the town. "Thank guys!!" He yelled.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

980 24 10
"He was injured severely, but we're confident he'll recover," The doctor told her and she let out a sigh of relief. Her precious Gray would be alrigh...
3.1K 143 15
Juvia is willing to do anything her Gray-sama and she's shown it thousands of times. They've worked together and even did a unison raid which can onl...
8.7K 219 19
Juvia is planning on giving a Valentines Day gift to Gray in hopes of finally getting to be seen as a lover instead of girl that has been chasing him...
76.7K 2.2K 35
After the Grand Magic Games, they go on vacation. This would be the perfect place for Juvia to spend time with Gray-sama, but will everything be as...