I Got Your Back (August Alsin...

By raee_lovee

Amari Brook is a 20 Year old stripper. She's from New Orleans, But Residing In Atlanta. Amari never really th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Story Update
The Cast
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Story Update
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Turnn Upp Pheww
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Should I ?

Chapter 20

6.7K 200 5
By raee_lovee

K. Michelle's P.O.V

"Kimberly?" My doctor said. "Yes" I answered. "Have you been stressed out lately? " "...Yea I have... " "I'm gonna need you stop" "I promise I will" She arched her eyebrow. "Next month you get to find out the sex of the baby" I nodded. "I'm so excited " "I'll see you in 2 weeks...  stop stressing Kimberly " She left out the room, I sighed. I picked my purse up and left out the room. I walked out the building and to my car. I dialed Eric's number. 

E: Wassup K
K: Hey Eric, How Are You?
E: I'm good,  how you doin?
K: Im Fine,  Umm Next month I found out what the sex is of the baby, Do you mind coming?
E: Yea Ma, I'll come

I smiled

K: Ok I'll Call You.
E: Alright.

We hung up, I was actually suprised at how nice he was being to Me. I pulled out the parking lot.

***************

Amari's P.O.V

"I Just Don't get why She so mad" I started.  "She really upset That im pregnant " I said.  "Baby ion think It's because you pregnant,  I think it's because you're pregnant by Me" August said.  "It doesn't matter, She should be happy She has a grandbaby on the way " I said.  "Look Don't worry bout it" August said. "I'm still fuck -" August cut Me off. "Don't worry bout it" He said.  I sighed and looked at the tv.  "You want some to eat" He asked. "I want some chocolate " I said. "What kind? " He asked. "I want my Turtles " I said.  He walked downstairs.  I dialed Asha's number

ASHA:  Hello

AMARI: Hey Asha.

She sniffled. 

AMARI:  What's wrong?

ASHA:  Bernard... 

'Oh lord ' I mouthed silently.

AMARI:  what He do?

ASHA:  We had sex the day of your party..  so the whole time I was at your party I wondered did this mean were together..  so after we left I asked him in the car did this mean we in a relationship..  this muthafucka gone say ion do relationships,  I just fuck. So when we pulled up to my apartment he got the damn nerve to say I hope we can fuck again.

AMARI: Asha I told you how Bernard was.  And did you use a condom

ASHA:  No We were so ready to just..  do it He forgot to put one on.

AMARI:  It's gonna be Ok, I'll talk to Him.

ASHA: OK.

We hung up.  "Who was That? " August asked.  "Asha" I said . He handed Me the box of Turtles . I looked at him and grabbed the box. "You really need to check ya homie" I Said. "Who?" He asked with a frown. "Bernard" I Said. "If its about him and Asha ion wanna hear it.. Asha already knew Bernard ass was a 'hit and quit' type of nigga." He said typing on his phone. "Well since you dont wanna talk to him, I will" I said grabbing my phone. "Who you callin?" August asked. "Bernard, Imma ask him to come over" I Said. August shook his head and smirked at a something on the phone. "What so funny?" I asked. "Nicki.." He said still smiling. "Mmm.. why she so funny?" I asked. "She just tellin me bout how our fans thinkin we datin because we made the No Love Remix" he said. "Oh" I Said. Bernard finally picked up the phone.

B: Wassup Nookie

A: Nothin, What happened between you and my sister

B: Nothin happened.

A: Look come by the house tomorrow.

B: Ight what time 

A: Anytime

I Hung up and looked at August who was tweeting something on Twitter, I pressed my twitter app to see what he had posted.

@AugustAlsina: Me & Nicki Not Like Det My Nigga , Im Fully Committed To @ !! Love Y'all. 

I Exited out the app my phone vibrated, It was an unknown number. I Frowned.

A: Hello

UNKNOWN: Dont leave out ya house tonight bitch !

They hung up. "Who was that" August said. "An unknown caller called and said dont leave out the house tonight" I Said. "What!" August semi-yelled. I Looked at the cieling. I got up from the bed and walked downstairs August followed behind me. I Opened the door I Walked outside. "K BRING YO ASS OUT HERE BITCH!" I yelled. She came from the side house she had a gun pointing it at me. "Oh what bitch you gone shoot me" I Said. "Make anotha fuckin move and I Swear I Will" I looked at the gun and saw it was pointing to my stomach. I Stepped up to her. "You better put the fuckin gun down" I Said. August moved me back and stepped up. "You not shootin that one unless yo ass shoot me!" He said. She looked at him. She pushed him back.

POW ! POW ! POW ! POW ! POW !

***************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 979 15
Jordyn Skyee Is Ambitious Stripper Who Has Big Dreams For Herself She Is On Her Grind August Alsina Is A R&B Singer He Has Everything A Female Could...
107K 3.3K 28
Cristine is 25 years old and work with her mom at a law firm she have everything money wise but she isnt where she want to be with her love life but...
3.9K 335 29
August Alsina is a star caught up in his own world. What happens when he meets a regular girl, in a normal yet boring life? Will she risk losing her...
183K 4.6K 32
Sierra is a college student in ATL. She is also a video vixen. She has a 6 yr old child & is trying to make it out here on her own as a single mother...