Adventures of Raf's Babysitter

By Naaen_Willow

Amelia Moore is Raf's babysitter since she was thirteen and has known Raf for three years. She is known to b... More

Darkness Rising part 1/Meeting the Autobots
Darkness Rising Part 2/Amelia's Guardian(s)
Darkness Rising Part 3/Captured
Darkness Rising Part 4/Rescues
Darkness Rising Part 5/Truths are Told
Masters and Students
Girls' Day Out/Bonding Time with Miko and Arcee
Scrapheap
Amelia's Sick Day
Con Job/Meeting Another Autobot
Convoy
Unexpected Reunions
Deus Ex Machina
Amelia's Decepticon Protector(s)
Life with the Decepticons
Amelia's Surprise
Lucy Meets Amelia's Friends
Shadowzone
Christmas Party
Crisscross Part 1
Crisscross Part 2
Under House Arrest
Rock Bottom
Amelia's Fear
Valentine's Day Special
A Day Out with a Prime
A Unexpected Visit
Stronger, Faster
One Shall Rise
Important A/N!!!!
One Shall Rise
Leaving

Out Of His Head/Amelia Saves A Scout

1.5K 47 0
By Naaen_Willow

Changing out of the clothes she wore for about a month into baggy sweatpants and a white tank top, entering the main hanger she saw Optimus was being monitored by Ratchet for any side effects from the cure. "How are you feeling Boss Bot?" Amelia asked worried about his health.

"Better," Optimus answered as Amelia felt something was wrong, 'What is causing these feelings? Is it from Leland injecting me with the failed serum that actually worked?' she mentally questioned wondering if her instincts of something is wrong is because of that. "What is wrong, Amelia?" Optimus asked seeing that Amelia's face turned deadly serious after he told her he was fine.

"Nothing," Amelia lied as she discreetly glanced at Bumblebee her instincts warning her that something is wrong with Bumblebee. Seeing that Bee's optics were unfocused as Ratchet praised Bumblebee for entering Megatron's mind to find the cure for Optimus. 'Please let me be wrong this time,' she mentally prayed as she kept a close eye on Bee hoping for once she would be wrong. The next morning Bumblebee and Bulkhead were playing basketball Cybertronian style, Amelia kept an eye on Bumblebee's behavior in case she has to warn the others that something might happened to him during his journey into Megatron's mind. 'It's happening again,' Amelia observed Bee who was about to take a shot into the hoop when he suddenly throws the ball at Bulkhead who was behind him.

"Bee, you okay?" Raf asked also noticing Bumblebee's weird behavior, Amelia knew Bumblebee was not too sure himself if he was alright but he told Raf he was okay.

"Hey, Bee! Want to take a walk with me?" Amelia asked grabbing his attention along with the others as Bee agreed following the red haired teen down the tunnel,"Can I ask you something, Bee? You don't have to answer if you don't want too." Nodding his head in consent for her to ask him, "How are you feeling and don't even lie to me I know something is wrong," Amelia told as she saw he was conflicted on telling her, "Bee, everyone cares about you so stop being stubborn. You're acting like me when I don't need anybody when I actually do."

"I keep seeing Megtron's face and hear his voice in my head as if he was apart of me," Bee told Amelia who was rubbing her chin in thought.

"This may sound crazy but what if Megatron hijacked your mind when you were leaving his and he is still there waiting to be reunited with his body," Amelia confessed as she remembers something, "Bee, I need to tell you something." Waiting for be to listen he knew that something was bothering her, "I tried to befriend most of the Decepticons hoping they would help me stop this war and bring peace between Autobots and Decepticons. I was wondering does that make me a traitor trying to stop this and befriending the enemy so that can see their error?"

Amelia looked down afraid that Bumblebee would be angry with her for trying to befriend the Decepticons and was a traitor to the Autobots, Bee saw this and knelt down lifting her chin up with his finger. He saw green eyes were terrified with unshed tears, "I'm not mad because I think that is very brave of you wanting to change the sparks of the Decepticons and I believe Optimus would agree. But not all are willing to change and are to stubborn that Cybertron can not become home again unlike Earth that has been our new home for awhile," Bee explained happy that Amelia wants to end their war and wanting to change the Decepticons sparks.

Suddenly she ran up to his face and hugged him letting her tears fall, "Thank you," she whispered knowing that what she was doing was okay as Bee hugged her back but it was ruined when Bee was squeezing her to hard, "Bee! Snap out of it!"

Snapping out from his daze he realized he was squeezing the life out of her, "Amelia, I'm so sorry!" he apologized scared that he hurt her, "I think you were right and that Megatron is in my head! He heard you saying that you want to change the Decepticons and he sees you as a threat! You need to stay away from so that I don't hurt you again!"

Shaking her head, Amelia gave Bee a gentle smile as she placed her hand on his cheek, "No matter what I vowed to protect my baby sister and everyone I care about," she firmly declared as her eyes held that unwavering determination and spirit. "Let's go see if Ratchet can fix this. Oh, and Megatron if you are hearing this know that if you harm any of my friends and the Autobots I will come after you and that's a promise," Amelia threatened the Decepticon leader as she and Bee went to Ratchet. Approaching Ratchet who noticed both Bumblebee and Amelia who have grim expressions, "Ratchet, Bumblebee keeps seeing Megatron's face and I fear that he inside Bumblebee's head controlling him," she informed.

"Don't be ridiculous, Bumblebee might be having the side effects from entering Megatron's brain," Ratchet told her as he allowed Bee to rest but Amelia stayed on guard knowing that Megatron will try to take over Bumblebee's body.

"Bee, if you can hear me you can not allow Megatron to take over your mind and body you need to fight him," Amelia told as she sat down in front of him praying that Bumblebee will win against Megatron. Two hours later, Bumblebee woke up from his recharge heading toward the groundbridge controls, "Bee! You need keep fighting!" Amelia yelled as she saw Bee enter the swirling vortex when Ratchet ran into the room seeing the grounbridge activated.

"What did you do?" Ratchet questioned.

"Megatron took over Bumblebee's mind and he's controlling Bee! We told you!" Amelia answered mad at herself for not pushing hard enough for Ratchet to understand her worries.

"He went to the coordinates where me and Optimus first faced Megatron's undead army," Ratchet informed as he was seeing where Bee/Megatron went. Opening the groundbridge Ratchet was about to head after Bee when the said Autobot entered through the swirling vortex, "Bumblebee, what have you been doing?" Ratchet questioned as he saw a purple crystal in Bumblebee's right servo, "Dark energon?" Ratchet was surprised that Bumblebee was holding Dark energon but he was punched in the face by Bumblebee kocking him unconscious.

"Bee, you need to fight him!" Amelia yelled as he picked her up placing her somewhere high above the ground where only an Autobot can help her get down. She heard Ratchet groan in pain as he regain consciousness, "Ratchet, we need to stop Megatron from returning to his body!" Amelia told fearing for her friend's life and safety.

"You and Bee were right only Megatron would know where the Dark energon shard was at," Ratchet confessed as he helped Amelia down from the ledge Bee/Megatron placed her.

"He will be going to the same coordinates Optimus and the others used to bring the shard to his body and leave Bumblebee's," Amelia concluded as Ratchet activated the groundbridge, "I'm coming with you and I know my way around the Nemesis since I was staying there for a month." Nodding his head in agreement they went through the groundbridge together as they witnessed bodies of Vehicons from Megatrons wake since he was to back in his own body. "It's getting worse. We need to hurry before he can revive his own body!" Amelia advised as they rushed into the room seeing that Bee/Megatron was about to stab the shard into Megatron's body. "Bee! You need to fight him! Don't let Megatron win!" Amelia yelled stopping him from sending the shard into Megatron's chest as Bee was fighting to regain control over his body. "Come on Bee I know you can defeat him!" Amelia encouraged as she saw Bee regain some control before falling unto his knees, "Ratchet unplug Megatron's life support!"

"Goodbye Megatron," Ratchet told as he unplugs the life support but Amelia was flicked into a wall by Megatron who regain control over Bumblebee's body and he hit Ratchet into the wall near Amelia.

Seeing that Megatron was about to bring the shard toward his sparkchamber, "Bumblebee, you can't let him win!" Amelia screamed as Bee/Megatron turned around to face her.

"Bumblebee can't hear you any more," Megatron's voice told Amelia as she glared at him.

"As much as I want you out of Bumblebee's body I can't allow you to return to yours," she declared as she tries to unplug the cord connected to Bumblebee's and Megatron's head but she was throw back to the ground not strong enough to unplug the cord. Stabbing the shard into Megatron's chest, the Decepticon began to rise from the table as Bee regain his senses while Amelia and Ratchet gaze at Megatron in alarm that he has returned when a group of Vehicons saw their leader awake and moving.

"Take care of these pest as I have my own extermination to do," Megatron ordered leaving the room as the Vehicons opened fired at them as Bumblebee took down a few Decepticons before escaping with Ratchet and Amelia.

Exiting the Nemesis they rounded the corner to see the rest of Team Prime, "Ratchet, we need a groundbridge," Optimus informed.

"So do we," Ratchet told as he, Bumblebee and Amelia were behind them, after Raf bridged everyone back Amelia saw Ratchet making sure that their were no more traces of Megatron inside Bee's head, "Your clear," Ratchet told the scout who approached.

"Thank you for saving me," Bumblebee thanked as Amelia gave him a smile glad that Megatron was gone from his mind and he has regain control over his body again.

"You're welcome," Amelia was happy that everything is somewhat back to normal before she retired to her room to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 94 49
Okay. may take a while with this and with updates. but this story is about Megatron's daughter dating prime well they are sparkmates. and oh boy Mega...
63.4K 2.5K 44
The third installment of the Transformers Prime Series. Amanda Beckett knew her place. She was a leader, a friend, and a beacon for hope. Jack Darby...
1.6K 9 4
A story of two young ladies name Sapphire and Thalia and along with their baby sister name Athena and they used to have a normal life in Oregon. Afte...
399K 10.5K 48
Amanda Beckett liked being left alone. If she was alone, then there would be no one to leave her. Jack Darby just wanted out. Out of the small town...