The Musk of Love (Elon Musk x...

由 elonmuskswaifu

(PLEASE READ THE LAST CHAPTER!!!) I applied to be Elon Musk's personal assistant. (Meaning I would write stuf... 更多

The Interview
The Interview Part 2
I Got a Golden Tesla!
The First Day
Labor
The Elevator
The Tesla Meeting
The Tesla Tour
The Invitation
The Dinner
The Anonymous Caller
The Investigation
The Dream
Exhaustion
Panic
Thoughts and Feelings
The Incognito Tab
Fly Me to Mars
The SpaceX Tour
A Night Out
The Hangover
A Change of Pace
A Real Date
The Date
Papa-Paparazzi
Slumber Party
My Son
Pure Luck
The Break In
Danger
Revealed
Space
Hiatus
Moving On
Anxiety
Escape
For Him
A New Danger
The Return
Surrender
Power
The Rescue
A Complete Diversion
Battle Ignition
Shutdown
Travel
The End of an Era
Please Read

The Job Offer

1K 34 13
由 elonmuskswaifu

The man and I made eye contact. I felt so allured to him, even though I didn't feel anything like that towards him. It felt like forever. A coworker of mine, (Friend No. 4), tapped me on the shoulder.

"What's wrong, thot?" she asked.

"Nothing. Have you seen that guy over there before?"

"Maybe, I don't know. I have Alzheimer's." she said jokingly.

I glanced back at him, but he was walking away. I went back to work, but that man was on my mind all day.

After my shift was done, I went to my car and checked my phone. It was on my Facebook Messenger. The name was Mark Zuckerburg. 'Isn't that the guy who made Facebook? Why is he messaging me?'

"Hello, I happened to see you at a Dunkin' Donuts at (Street Name) and (Other Street Name). I would like to be friends."

His message sent chills down my spine. How did he find me? I thought his eerie and hypnotic eyes, which made me shudder even more.

"How did you find me?"

"I have my ways. I've seen you somewhere else before, too. I believe it was when you were with Elon at Gusteau's."

I thought about that night. Our first and last real date.

"You used to be his personal assistant. It just so happens that I need one of my own. I am willing to pay you twice the amount that Elon Musk paid you."

This was all happening so fast. I thought about his job offer. I did need more money, I still have student loans to pay plus rent and utilities.

"I will accept your offer, just tell me how you know all this about me."

"A magician never reveals his secrets."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

13.2K 152 4
A register of one shots and idea I've got about Elon Musk.
80.4K 2.3K 17
You have a tiresome job, and a boring life pretty much. Every day is the same routine: wake up, work, go home, eat, sleep, and the cycle continues th...
15.2K 686 28
𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 .....𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'...
44.6K 806 38
jack manifold x reader fanfic "you never realise how much the people closest to you can surprise you...until they do" "i guess so, but i really never...