Arthur Morgan X OC | Red Dead...

By FortunaxXx

Gotta say, never once had a man been able to make me go loose like this. Never once had a man make me feel we... More

Chapter 1. On The Run.
Chapter 2. Outcast.
Chapter 3. Outlaw.
Chapter 4. Robin's mistake.
Chapter 5. Family.
Chapter 6. Getting along...sorta
Chapter 7. Lookin' Handsome.
Chapter 8. Bear
Chapter 9. Bye bye, Valentine.
Chapter 10. Fooling around.
Chapter 11. Spicy.
Chapter 12. Mrs. "Morgan"
Chapter 13. Embarrassing Event.
Chapter 14. The horse incident.
Chapter 15. Sean.
Chapter 17. Robin's second kiss.
Chapter 18. Weird ass Gun Shop.
Chapter 19. Teasin' Kieran.
Chapter 20. So close.
Chapter 21. Savin' Trelawny.
Chapter 22. Serious Questions.
Chapter 23. Finally.
Chapter 24. Trouble.
Chapter 25. Rude Awakening.
Chapter 26. Jack is missing.
Chapter 27. Saint Denis.
Chapter 28. Noel Downfield.
Chapter 29. A Special Moment.
Chapter 30. This is my life.
Chapter 31. I'm dying.
Chapter 32. Robin's Last stand.
Bonus Chapter.
How Robin Was Created

Chapter 16. Robin's first kiss.

6.2K 156 147
By FortunaxXx

Okay so before this story starts, i was watching Karen and Sean on yt and clips of their relationship and they had sex in Johns and Abigails tent 😂😂😂im fucking dead. Okay read on lmaoooo ill put the yt clip here. Also the arthur in THIS story has no beard at all and short hair! Dont get him confused with the one in the vid 😂😂alright ill shut up lmao.

-------

I was doing my normal chores, cleaning the blankets and watering the horses, when Arthur tapped my shoulder.

"Yes, Mr. Morgan? " I turn around.

"I was wanderin' if you wanted to go to the-." Arthur asks.

"Morgan! Morgan!"

I turn around and see Bill heading our way.

"C'mere!" Bill motions him to follow.

Arthur motions me to follow him as well.

Bill sits on a wagon by Karen while Lenny stood at a hitching post.

"Arthur, remember that bank I told you 'bout in Valentine?" Karen asked.

"Yeah?"

"Well we was gonna go hit it, but you went and stirred up all that commotion in Valentine and we had to turn tail! And-and... I dunno I feel like it's unfinished business!" Bill blurted out.

I stayed silent, watching this all unfold.

"That... wasn't my fault, it was just one of them things." Arthur says in defense.

"Oh-wha-how come when I get in trouble I'm called a fool and-and an idiot, but when you get in trouble ohh its-just-one-of-things...?" Bill points at Arthur.

I mean, I don't like Bill but thats a good point.

Arthur started chuckling.

"It's a good point, Arthur." Lenny said.

"A very good point." Karen agreed.

"Arthur's the favorite son." I whisper to myself, laughing.

Arthur glares at me and then puts his hands up.

"Well what the hell am I supposed to do about it?" Arthur hisses.

"Hit the bank with us! C'mon! You can bring Robin along too, she needs to learn how to do this shit!" Karen smiles, hopping off the wagon.

"Whoa what?" I take a step back.

"Robin, we're outlaws for a reason." Bill points out.

"Yeah." I shrug.

"You really think it's a good idea to go back and to Valentine?" Arthur shakes his head.

"The five of us can go quick! In and out!" Karen assures.

"But we can't linger there too long or sure as hell there will be the law on our ass." I add.

"Robin gets it!" Karen pats my back.

"Well... fine it's worth takin' a look at least." Arthur sighs.
Strauss walks up suddenly.

"Herr Morgan. That man, Mr. Downes, is dead." Strauss said.
Who the hell is Downes.

"Dead? Well no he didn't seem very well." Arthur admitted.

I shrugged off their conversation.

Karen grabs some clothes.

"If I'm gonna be performing I better get out of these old rags. You too Robin." Karen grabs my hand.

She leads me down to the river out of sight and tells me to take my clothes off.
I make sure nobody, particularly Sean or Micah, is there.

I take strip down until I'm as bare as the day I was born.

"Wear these." Karen hands me a light blue dress.

"Isn't this Abigail's?" I recognize it.

"Yeah, why?" Karen strips down as well.

"Don't worry, she keeps her dresses clean as hell. And it's not like she screwed John in it." Karen slips her dress on.

"Ew." I cringe at the image.

"Put it on." Karen coax.

"Okay!" I slip it on, not liking the feeling of a dress.

"Put these on under it." Karen handed me some girl undergarments.

"This is the reason men clothes are comfortable!" I slip on the itchy undergarment.

"My my. Won't Arthur love lookin' at you? Let's go!" Karen takes my hand before I could protest.
I put my clothes by my tent on our way out and we get on our horses.

"You look like an actual lady, Miss Robin." Arthur chuckled.

"Well I hate it. All of it is too itchy." I squirm, as the five of us head back to Valentine.

"Don't worry, Arthur can help ya get it off afterwards." Karen hints, making Lenny and Bill laugh.

I picture it and get lost in my own thoughts. Then I shake my head. Focus Robin, stop being so... weird.

"So what's the plan?" Arthur changes the subject.

"Karen and uh... Robin are gonna be a distraction and then we're just gonna rush in afterwards." Bill says, forgetting my name for a moment.

I feel special.

Arthur thinks for a moment.

"Small bank in a small town, wont be too hard. Just need to bring you as uh insurance policy." Bill adds.

"Yeah, that sounds about right." Arthur shakes his head.

****

When we reach the small town, we all get off our horses and listen to the plan.

"Want me to do the "loss little girl" or the "drrrrunken harlot?" Karen asks.

"You know which ones funnier and my favorite." Arthur chuckles.

"Gotcha. Robin follow my lead. I hate you!" Karen says dramatically, making the boys chuckle.

I follow Karen, unsure of what to do.

She opens the door and starts dramatically sobbing and grabbing my hand.

"Miss! I-"
Karen cuts the banker off.

"How could you?! I thought you loved me?!" Karen cries.

"I uh, everyone I've never seen this woman in my life!" The banker says to all the turning faces. I smile a bit and start dramatically sobbing as well.

"You-you're with HER?! What about me?" I sob.

"I... what?!" The banker looks super confused.

"We have a future!" Karen begs.

"We have children!" I say.
Everyone gasped.

"We-we dont!" The banker looks terrified now like everyones gonna beat his ass.

Gotta say this is quite fun.

Karen pulls out a gun.

"Nobody move a damn muscle." She shouts.

All the boys rush in and point their guns at everyone.

"R!" Arthur throws me a pistol. I catch it and shakily point it to the banker.

"We need the code!" Arthur says.

Now when my life might be in danger, I will do things I regret. Once I had way to get the banker I panicked.
With all my weight I pinned the banker up against the wall.

"Now you're gonna tell me somethin'... the code to these here vaults. Or I will blow your brains out." I smile.

I guess... I scared him so much he just passed out.

"What the fuck?" I let him drop to the floor.

"I got this." Arthur goes in the back and I hear a few clicking noises. After five minutes he comes out, carrying the saddlebags full of money.

"Alright, all y'all count to 100 before you leave. And don't say a word." Arthur threatens and we walk out, get on our horses, and we're about ten minutes away when a bullet shaves my ear.

"Augh!" I feel the blood dripping down.

Angry, I point behind me with the gun, focus on whoever had shot that...
I fire the gun.

I see the law go down on his back and instantly I feel like throwing up.

I just killed a man.

"Go!" Arthur yells, shooting behind us.

We run for what seems like forever until we finally lost them. We walk back to the camp, laughing and chuckling.

However I was just panicking silently.

Once we arrived I changed out of that damn dress and sat down.

Dutch was apparently so proud of us robbing the bank, we celebrated a bit. I loosened up.

"How's your ear?"

I turn around and see Arthur.

"Oh its fine. Just some blood." I smile.

"Wanna take a walk?" I offer. Arthur nods and we walk out of the camp and by the lake, looking at the moon glistening off the water.

"Real pretty out tonight." Arthur says.

"Yep." I agree.

We stop and sit down at the shore and sit in silence.

"About what Karen said..." Arthur started.

"I know she was teasing us. Everyone has been. I'm sorry for that." I finish, getting nervous he was gonna take her advice.

"Nah, it's fine. Saw you get more embarrassed than ever." Arthur chuckles.

I look at Arthur and scoot a bit closer.
He takes notice of this and actually put his arm around me.

I feel all warm inside... and a little panicked.

I lean my head against his shoulder.

"You're a fine man, Arthur Morgan." I chuckle.

I feel him silently chuckling.

"Arthur! Robin!"

"Goddammit!" I hiss.

"They're gonna have a field day with this." I get up. Arthur gets up as well and we walk back to camp, greeted by Mary-Beth.

"Hehe. Robin, Dutch wants you to run in to town tomorrow and get some food. Like bread food." She says.

I nod.

She walks away giggling like a fool.

"I uh... better... head to bed." I stutter.
Arthur nods and tells me good night before going to his tent. I see him rubbing his face and talking to himself.

I go to my tent, wanting to beat my head with a rock.
I was soooo close to... Uggh.

***
I wake up, annoyed.

I stumble around camp and get on Ace.

"Aaarthur." I groan.

"Yes, princess?" I hear him beside me.

"Come into town with me." I yawn.

"Can't. Ask Sean or Kieran." Arthur chuckles.

"Ffffuck you. Sean!" I mumble.

I hear somebody get on their horse.

"Lass, you look like you're dyin'." I hear Sean say.

"I feel like it. Okay leeesss go." I yawn.

We arrive at Rhodes and I get off Ace and walk towards the general store.

I cant even get to the store before hands are wrapped around my waist.

"Oh, Donna! You! I missed you!"

I was immediately awake by the alcohol breath.

"Ew, what the hell are you?" I squirm.

I feel another pair of arms around my shoulder.

"Lad, let go o'her."

"Thisssss is my wife!" The man slurs.

"Sean." I whimper, scared of this mans actions.

Sean cant even react when the man plants a wet, gross, kiss on my lips.

He gets pulled off me and I see Sean punch him down.

"AHH!" I gag, and hop back on Ace, not wanting to even touch the ground.

"Y-y-you alright, lass?" Sean wheezes. He apparently found this hilarious.

"No....." I twitch.

"Fuckin' drunks." Sean laughs.

I shiver.

My first kiss....

Was by a drunk.

DAMMIT ARTHUR! Why didn't I just kiss him last night....

I groan.

----
Okay so i was thinking... What if I made a discord for all of us Rdr2 fans/roleplayers/writers/players/readers to talk to each other! There would be voice chat, a roleplay chat, and just a chill chat! Discord is a free app on all mobile devices :)  if yes then ill put the link down!

Fact about Robin:

As a little girl she would pretend she was a wolf and would run on all fours.
Interesting girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
26.9K 447 11
While out on a case someone new comes to Lucy's rescue and Lockwood gets a bit jealous!!!
Hide & Seek By Tiff

Teen Fiction

1.9K 68 7
Eleven-year-old Psalm's life takes a tumble after his mother's passing, leaving him struggling to make ends meet at a dingy Italian restaurant. With...
1.4K 207 20
For Piper Delaney, everything happened in a series of one night incidents. One night, she was too nervous to sing at the talent show. One night, her...