Reincarnated Male reader x Na...

By JoeTheDemonShadow

A certain male dies and finds themselves in there favorite anime More

A Second life
The Academy
Graduation
Training
First C rank mission
Zabuza
The Grind
Genius Grandson
Start of the Chunin Exams
The Real Exam
Changing history
Just a B Rank Mission
Hidden in the Rain
Fifth Hokage
Goodbye
Its been awhile
Winning nickname
Tough choices
Strong enough
Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan part 1
Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan part 2
Breaking Canon Further
Preparations
The War Begins
Chaos
10 Tails
The Otherside of Reality
The Power of Eternity
The End
New naruto story

The Akatsuki

14.4K 325 13
By JoeTheDemonShadow

(Y/n) pov

I had decided that I wanted Naruto to train me how to do the Rasengan. This shocked him he asked me why I was interested. But I told him it was simple I wanted to learn how to rotate my chakra in that manner so I could implement chakra rotation with my regular jutsu not necessarily to use the Rasengan. He had given me the water balloon and after that a rubber ball. While I had mastered the rotation of chakra he had been taught his chakra natures by uncle asuma.

If you were wondering he was actually in the middle of the process when I interrupted them. By the Time they were done Naruto was shocked I was holding a Rasengan in my hand.

Naruto " damn (y/n) you learned that fast. Don't tell konohamaru he might get jealous."

To that I replied with a chuckle.

(Y/n) " so you are a wind type huh, maybe you should try to learn how to infuse that into your jutsu like I do. Maybe I'll teach you some wind style jutsu as well."

Naruto " I'd like that a lot, and not to question your strength or anything but do you really know anything about wind style jutsu."

At this moment I realized Naruto never really saw me fight other than my basic fighting. He knew I was strong but outside of the Zabuza mission and the chunin exams he doesn't know much, he'll when I fought orochimaru he was against Gaara. But asuma spoke up.

Asuma " well Naruto I'm not surprised you haven't heard but (Y/n) here has made quite the name for himself, the other villages call him the Thunderstorm of the leaf."

Narutos eyes widened at this.

Naruto " why the cool nickname"

(Y/n) " that would come from the fact I'm the only known person with the hurricane style kekkai touta meaning I blend wind, lighting, and water together."

Naruto " ah so you do know wind style when can you teach me."

(Y/n) " here's the thing I can tell you how to excercise and manipulate it but you would have to learn the hand signs elsewhere."

I began to demonstrate to him the different wind control excercise and arranged that yamato and kakashi would teach him alongside his normal training.

While I had went back to the village to obtain a new mission what caught my eye was the new mission on obtaining information on the akatsuki so I went to gather the info.

Time skip

Ino pov

I'm really glad (y/n) had returned me and Hinata had missed him and boy were we surprised how much he has grown. Easily stands over six foot and has great muscle development but not outrageous. In other words he's quite the looker. Well he always was but now
He could be a model. But with his talent I doubt he could be anything but a shinobi.

Me and Hinata really owe him when we were younger he was so kind to us and led us onto the right path. He showed me the true importance of a kunoichi and convinced me of what I could do, as for Hinata he helped her break out of her shell and even succeeded in helping her regain the respect of her clan so much so she regained the title of heir. He truly is a great person.

Me and the group have for the most part been doing separate missions except for the occasional group ones, and we are proud to keep up the traditions of Ino-Shika-cho.

We felt like we were on top of the world, well then we met this monster right here the psychopath with the scythe.

He had and his partner had split up our main group in order to fight us separately, And we are struggling do to his inability to go down even after lethal strikes. We had learned of his abilities threw combat and his constant talking. He keeps preaching his faith in something Called jashin. Unfortunately we are on the ropes do to out constant dodging of his weapon in order to avoid even a single drop of blood being spilled. Asuma was busy helping up choji when shikamaru yelled out

Shikamaru " Watch out"

Within a flash the scythe struck and blood spurted out but we were all surprised by who was hit.

(Y/n) pov

Ino "(y/n!)"

(Y/n) " be careful uncle that could have gotten you killed."

Hidan " Man are you an idiot cause now you are gonna die"

He said this and licked the blood completing the ritual

He than slashed his arms causing both of us to bleed he then laughed.

(Y/n) " I've been tracking you two so called immortals for awhile now good thing I'm here to stop you"

The wounds on my body quickly heal

Hidan " ah so you're one of the pests sent to watch us, tell me did you enjoy the aftermath of my previous sacrifices. I sure hope you did asshole cause your gonna join them even with those healing abilities of yours because I'm a true immortal."

Team asuma stood by in horror afraid to attack because of the ritual. This was the beginning of a battle, a race against death. Hidan began to mutilate himself in increasingly more brutal ways as the injuries appeared on my body they disappear in seconds, he then stabbed himself in the heart but was shocked to see me heal that too.  Desperate he went for what he believed to be a guaranteed kill. He stabbed himself in the head.

Asuma's pov

I watched horrified to see my nephew drop to the ground with a whole going through his head. we all stood still for a moment with tears in our eyes until the bastard began to laugh manically

Hidan " did you really think you could out live the damage a immortal could withstand how stupid. Thank you lord Jashin for today's blessing I hope you enjoy my sacrifice."

I began to grind my teeth in rage as the killer undone the jutsu that bound them together.

Before we could react something bizzare happened. The wind blew and hidan started falling apart  first a hand , then the arm , a leg soon followed it only stopped when the murderer was on the ground in a dozen or so pieces.

Hidan " What the hell, how did this happen, when?!?"

????? " easy you let your guard down so I waited for you too release the bond."

We all looked past the dissected Akatsuki member to see the person we thought we'd never see again standing still and putting away a sword he began to pull out wrappings and custom sealing tags and began to wrap a leg in the tape like material.

Hidan " hah you think that will stop me I'm immortal can't you tell idiot."

My nephew stomped on the disembodied heads nose

(Y/n) " listen hears what's gonna happen I'm going to seal you immobile and shut you up. Then I'm gonna bury your pieces away from eachother, finally your inability to make a sacrifice will cause you to lose your precious immortality, allowing your scattered dead body to properly wither away."

Hidan Eyes were wide with terror.

Hidan " You can't do tha...."

His mouth was wrapped over and he immediately fell silent.

(Y/n) "  now I want you guys to dig up random areas and help me burry the body."

Asuma " but what about the other one"

A loud whirring sound of wind was hits in the distance.

(Y/n) " reinforcements have already arrived on that front, now we need to take out the trash"

Shikamaru " those were custom seals weren't they what do they do"

(Y/n) " oh there advanced seals that bind him using the power of his own chakra against him, without leaking it to the surrounding area, also with knowledge of orochimarus attack during the chunin exam a few years back, I made the seals so that the person could not be brought back by Edo tensei."

Shikamaru " and I thought I was smart, you didn't need to show off"

I grinned seeing the bashful Nara.

Ino " I'm so glad your alive".

Ino then hugged ( y/n)

(Y/n) " I'm happy you guys are also fine"

I smiled, grateful for   The amazing squad and nephew I have. When did I get so lucky.

Asuma " come on let's hurry it up here before Kurenai kills me because I'm late, we were originally planning to go on a date and go baby clothes shopping."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 9.2K 27
As a child, Naruto was the scapegoat of everyone's problems, the Kyuubi attack, the Uchiha Clan Massacre, and many other things. Not anymore. After...
49.1K 964 34
Naruto Uzumaki, Konoha's Number One Most Unpredictable knucklehead ninja. In his village however, was a hellhole for him, almost everyday he gets to...
51.7K 743 33
Naruto characaters react family team 7 and some others things P.S I don't own Naruto
76.8K 2.4K 30
After three years, the Uchiha family finally arose from rock bottom and went back to their hometown, Konoha. The youngest son, Sasuke Uchiha, took ov...