BOOK 1: Blood and Growls (COM...

By diMcLouDs

Three girls are about to transfer to another school. Then, they met another three girls from this school who... More

Encounter
Didn't see it coming
Rampage
Things happened
Repents
Plan ruined
Went too far
So soft
Coldness Overload
The Rogues
Be prepared
You got me
Later that day
Foreseen
Like nothing happened
The twins
Can't tell her
Blood
Heavy breathing
Confession
Deserving of love
The Serum
Imprinted
Kiss the night away
Something
Cherish every moment
Envious
Longing
Trust
Family photo
All for her sake
What will happen?
Am I not enough?
We do care
Conflicts among us
Reconcile then Fight
Better
Happiness
All is soft inside
Twist of 'Fate'
What's about to happen
A day when we can't be together
Almost slip
Break
No Antidote
Preparation
Her time
Miracle could happen
AUTHOR's NOTE

Furious

1.2K 54 7
By diMcLouDs

Yuju chuckles a little bit but she's happy because Sinb is being so honest to her right now. Then she becomes serious.

"I'd be happy if I see you two together. Like.. 'together'." Yuju quoted.

"I know I would not be the only one who will be happy. The other girls too." she added.

"But.. will I say it to her? Should I admit my feelings for her? Should I confess? Because after what happened.. it feels like I'm showing her the opposite of my feelings towards her." Sinb asked looking so worried. Yuju nodded.

"We all know that you're really cold and sometimes rude to everyone. Not just her." Yuju laughed a little bit. Sinb glares at her but Yuju still laughed.

"And yeah.. you're always like that." Yuju said while pointing to Sinb's expression.

"But I know.. and I can see. Despite of you being like those things I've said, you still cares for Umji. And I know.. you will be able to protect each other. We're not kids anymore. We should be able to know what's right from wrong."

"Yuju unnie.. why do we talk like this just now?" Sinb suddenly asked. Yuju looks at her.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I mean.. we barely talk to each other ever since. We didn't get along well at first and there's so many past events that you really hated me." Sinb said.

"I never hated you. I don't think I did. I might have said that I did but it's just because of what's happening that time. But.. I don't hate you. I just don't like some of your actions. Maybe that's why."

Yuju replied then she suddenly looks at their back and the wall near the stairs.

"And Yerin unnie!" she suddenly uttered.

"What?" Sinb looks at the direction where Yuju is looking.

"You can now show yourself and stop hiding there!" she said.

Yerin came out giggling, showing her natural eye-smile.

"What?!" Sinb can't believe she didn't feel Yerin's presence.

"Yaahh.. I've been hiding my presence. How come you knew I was there?" Yerin said while pouting and walking towards them.

"Because I'm Choi Yuna and that's enough reason." Yuju boastfully said while giggling. Sinb and Yerin looks at each other and chuckles.

"Aigoo.. here we go again." Yerin teasingly said. Yuju pouts.

"Hayy. These two.." Sinb mumbles and form a smile on her lips.

"Wait! You're not trying to kill each other, are you?" Yerin said.

"What?" Sinb utters.

"Aish!! Stop being so paranoid, will you? We just had a little chat." Yuju said then looks at Sinb and smiles.

"Oh.. okay. HiHi~ let's go now. We'll be late." Yerin said.

She holds Yuju's hand and the three girls started to go to their respective homeroom.

*****

Yerin accompanied Yuju to her homeroom. Yuju looks anxious because Yerin looks like she's looking for somebody or something.

"Yah.. what are you doing? And you don't need to follow me here." Yuju utters.

"Yah.. you're not gonna go see somebody again, okay? Not if it's only the two of you, okay?" Yerin still looking at her classmates.

"Yah.. Yenni.. aren't you gonna stop being paranoid all the time? We're fine, okay." Yuju utters then smiles to Yerin.

"I know.. I'm sorry." Yerin smiles at her too and started to go to their homeroom. Yuju chuckles while she stares at Yerin until she's downstairs.

*****

Sinb and Umji are still silent. They are still not talking to each other. Umji silently walks passed to Sinb to go to their other classmate to ask about something and Sinb saw that Umji smiles at their classmate.

She thought of how she misses Umji's smile and laugh already. She's thinking of talking to Umji after class. But she's being weird to herself because she's really nervous about it. And it's very seldom for her to be so nervous like how she feels towards Umji.

Umji noticed Sinb is looking at her and they had a little eye contact that is unintentional and makes it more awkward for the both of them. Umji swallowed a gulp then settles herself on her seat.

*****

All six girls are present in the dorm. Yuju is laughing at the living room while watching something on the tv. Yerin is at the kitchen with Sowon. They're preparing the dinner. Eunha is watching them.

"I miss Meonji and Angkko already." Eunha said while pouting.

"Me too.." Yerin utters.

"How long is Mr. Lee gonna have them in his house?" Eunha asked.

"He said, he's going to take care of them since school is still up. He said, he'll bring Meonji and Angkko here before christmas vacation starts." Sowon said then smiles.

Yerin went to the living room to call Yuju for dinner but to her shock, Yuju is clenching her chest again and she's barely sitting on the couch. She dashes to Yuju and brings her in the room to lay her down comfortably. Umji got startled to see Yerin inside.

"What's happening, unnie?" Umji asked worriedly.

"I-I'm fine, U-Umji-yah.." Yuju barely utters.

Yerin caresses Yuju's back and held her hands again.

"Yuju.. can you really handle this? I can bring to you to the Haven." Yerin said looking so worried about Yuju's situation. Yuju shakes her head and grips Yerin's hands tighter.

Eunha and Sowon dashed to the room after Umji called them. Sinb heard the noise and got curious so she goes also.

"What is happening again?" Eunha asked.

She pushes Yerin to the side that makes Yerin glares at her and grabs Eunha's shirt because of annoyance.

"You!" Yerin's voice echoed in the room while she grips Eunha's shirt.

"Yah!" Sowon held Yerin's hand on Eunha's shirt and removes it.

"This is not the time!" Sowon said. Then she fixes Eunha's shirt.

"Tell that to your girlfriend! I can't stand her anymore!" Yerin uttered angrily.

Sowon got surprised because this is the first time Yerin shouted at her.

Yerin sat beside Yuju again and held her hands. Eunha was about to go to Yerin but Sowon stops her.

Yuju suddenly sits up but she's a little weaken because she's still in pain.

"I c-can handle the p-pain. But I d-don't want you guys to f-fight. I'll be f-fine." Yuju said then clenches her chest again and lay down.

Yuju's grip to Yerin's hands becomes tighter which makes Yerin groans a bit. Yuju's body shakes again and her eyes unconsciously open.

They are all shocked when they saw Yuju's eyes. It's different. Her eyes were bright gold before, but now.. her eyes becoming light blue, almost turning bluish white.

Their eyes widened when they saw it. Then Yuju closes her eyes. Her grip to Yerin's hands loosen up a bit. Her breathing is coming back to normal. Then she totally loses her consciousness. They let Yuju rest.

"W-What just happened?" Yerin stood up and asked while looking at Yuju.

"Her eyes.." Sinb and Umji mumbles simultaneously which made them look at each other but removes it immediately.

"I-It becomes b-blue.. or white.." Yerin barely uttered.

"This is the first time I saw her like that. She experienced few seizures when we're together, just us two, but this is the first time her eyes turned to different color." she added.

"What? She had seizures few times now? Why didn't you tell us?" Eunha asked Yerin.

"Ohh.. should I always report to you everything that's happening to us? Tss." Yerin replied.

"What?" Eunha utters anxiously. Yerin turns to her.

"You.. I've let your words hurt me because I'm responsible for Yuju being sick. I've let you pushed me.. threw me into a wall.. and I've even knelt down before you. But.. you're being too much and I can't stand it anymore." Yerin said while slowly walking towards Eunha.

"You.. from now on.. mind your own business. Stop involving yourself when it comes to Yuju and me. I hope you understand this." Yerin uttered furiously.

But Eunha didn't flinch even a little. Showing Yerin that she's afraid to nothing or no one.

"She's my sister. And you can't stop me from being involve to whatever happens to Yuju or even Umji. So.. stop threatening me." Eunha replied.

"I'm not scared of you, Jung Yerin. Not at all."

The midget fired back at Yerin and looks at her in the eyes more furiously.

---------------------------------------

WAIT!!! PHILIPPINES FTW!!! MISS UNIVERSE 2018!!!!

CONGRATS PHILIPPINES!!

CATRIONA ELISA GRAY!! We are so proud of you!!!! WAAHHH~ *clap clap* (Yuju's clap when she's excited😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻)

HAHAHAHA!! UTAS NA KO!!!

Anyways! Enjoy this chapter!

Kamsahabnida~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.4K 39
The seven vampire boys have been living there lives normally. They attend a school with another group of vampires that they rival with. Days after th...
50.8K 2.2K 34
"That eonni is creepy...! She's always smiling like nothing even happen to her" - Hwang SinB "I can endure all of this to have a happy life~" - Jung...
53.8K 2.1K 50
This is a sequel of the book, Blood and Growls. This is the book 2 and continuation of the story of the first book. The second chance that was given...
10.4K 434 32
isn't it fascinating how fast time passes? just one snap of you fingers,like a time lapse on your phone! things might have changed,but one thing that...