swasan "Everything Has a Limi...

By Saloni798

The story starts from sanlak fight. In my story swasan are not so MAHAAN. #13 in short stories on 19. 01. 201... More

-part~1-
cover
~part-2~
~part-3~
~part-4~
~part-5~
~part-6~
surprise😀😀💖🎊🎉🎆
~part-10~
~part-11~
~part-12~
~part-13~
~part-14~
~part-15~
~part-16~
~part-17~
~part-18~
~part-19~
~part-20~
~part-21~
~part-22~
~part-23~
~part- 24~
~part-25~
SWEET HOME🏡

Last part + epilogue

9.8K 308 59
By Saloni798

He looked at the blanket and pillow in his hand and then at the locked door nd then at swara who was standing at other side of the door with a open mouth wide eyes.....he repeated it 4 to 5 times....

Swara was looking at his cute expression she wanted to laugh but controlled herself....

The door was a glass door so they both can see each other

Finally coming out of his shocked state he asked

San- sona...what is this yaar .....u can't do this to me....it's unfair...u can't do this atyachar with me yaar.....

Swa- ofcourse I can do this sanskar....n now stop ur nautanki ok.....

She said it very calmly while unwrapping DMS n then she started to eat it ......

Sanskar was looking at her with wide open mouth...

San- swara u kicked me out from our room at this crucial time nd u r eating DMS so calmly like nothing happened....

Swa- ofcourse sanskar nothing happened.....y r u sulking so much....nd anyways it's ur punishment so stop ur drama nd sleep in hall nd let me enjoy my night with my love.....

San- with a shocked nd horrified expression- whoooo.... sho..Shona about whom you are talking.....

Swa- Coolly- about my 1st love sanskar....

San- Jaan ...Shona ...but I m ur one n only love na

Swa- who told you this lie...

Sanskar was like 😮😧😧

Swa- I'll spend my night with my 1st love my DMS 🍫🍫

Listing to this Sanskar took a sigh of relief.....but then again asked....

San- but Shona what punishment....I didn't even forgot to bought you ur DMS nd puchka na.... then y u r kicking me out....u said that if I didn't bought them then u will kick me out na.......😣😣

Swa- little correction mr. I said that if u wouldn't bought me my DMS nd puchka then I'll throw u out of the house....nd see I m nt throwing u out...I m just kicking u out from our room.....

San- but y.... what's my mistake........

Swa- dangerously- what is ur mistake.....did you forgot what u did nd what u were going to do.....

Sanskar was like..... think Sanskar think.... what u have done that ur Shona is taking Kali avtaar.....

Swa- what happened..... can't remember.....let me help u then......u...u... first without talking to me or asking me u ur self decided that in my life u didn't hold any importance...any value.....u thought that I didn't care about you......nd decide to leave me alone.... You did not even think about me for once .... What would have happened to me without you ... how would i live without you ... It is good that badepapa found you before u could leave me for forever....or else or else....she started to cry.....

Sanskar also felt very bad.....how could I even think about leaving my Shona......yes I was angry with her but I should have given her a chance to explain herself to me.....but what I did....I just decide to leave her.....she is right if I badepapa didn't meet me on the way nd explain me then.....ohh god..... what a stupid idiot I m.....

Sanskar got close to the door and keep his both palms on the door nd said....

Swasan both r crying

San- Shona I m sorry..... pls forgive me....I promise I'll never do this again.....if you want u can beat me scold me or whatever u want bt please stop crying Jaan....u know na I can't see tears in ur eyes.....

Swa- toh phir rulate Kyun ho..... ( Said very cutely) then y did u make me cry...

San- I m sorry........ I'm really sorry..... please open the door.....

He just want to hug her tight caresses her head kiss her forehead lovingly to assure her that he is there for her....

Swa- no I'll not......I know if I open the door then u will anyhow make me feel good....so it's ur punishment to watch me sad.....so that in future u never repeat this kind of stupidity.....

San- Shona......

But swara didn't listen to him nd went to bad with her DMS.... nd while eating that she fall asleep...

Sanskar can't do anything.....he just watch her going to bed nd eating her DMS weeping her tears nd then slowly fall asleep....he watch her for some more time nd then went to hall nd with a heavy heart slowly slowly he aslo fall asleep........

Next morning

I don't want to drag it..... So after doing breakfast everyone left for Mumbai....swara didn't let him talk to her....nd Sanskar was filling very guilty nd cursing himself.....

They all reached Mumbai in evening.... When they came out Sanskar's pa Atul was waiting for them. He greeted them

I've already given Atul's pic in previous update

Atul Mehta- Sanskar's pa, manager, his friend from college time. Both are best friends. He was the one who stood beside him when he was alone...he was the one who supported him when he was building KARMA. He was the one who has helped him when mm people throw him out.

Atul nd Sanskar hugged eachother in a brotherly way...nd then Sanskar introduce Atul to everyone nd then they all left to SM mansion

Ram Sujata nd Uttara left with Atul in Atul's car

Swasan left in Sanskar's car

EPILOGUE

They all reached SM mansion..... They were in aww looking at the beautiful mansion.....

Utt- wow bhai this mansion is so beautiful.....

Ramsuj- yes it's very beautiful.....

San- thanks mom dad and Uttara....lets go inside....

They all were moving inside Uttara was running ahead of everyone then sujram nd after them swasan were walking Inside....

Sanskar slowly asked swara in her ears

San- did u like it.....

Swa- looking at the mansion Said in a flow- I love it.... it's so beautiful.....

San- I m happy to know that.....

Swara came out of her daze nd Said- I'm still not talking with you...huh....nd she walk ahead....

Sanskar smile at her childishness..

Sanskar show them their rooms nd all like it....all were tired with journey so they all slept for some time..

At lunch time they wake up nd after doing their lunch they (sujata ram Uttara swara ) went to see the mansion and Sanskar went to office.

At 9.00 pm Sanskar came back from office. Ram was watching news nd sujuttswa were gossiping about something
Sujata was the first one to notice Sanskar

Suj- Sanskar......aa Gaya tu....itni der Kyun laga di....

Sanskar....u came....y did came so late...

San- bo pending work bohat tha iss liye mom

There was too much of pending work mom ..

Suj- thik hai tu jaa k muh haat dho le hum khana lagate hai

Ok ....u go nd fresh n up...

San-ok mom

Sanskar looks at swara bt she was looking at some other side lost in her thoughts....he frowned..... What is she thinking so deeply by then brushed it off went to fresh n up

Dinner was a Jolly affair bt swara was a little lost nd Sanskar noticed it by didn't said anything....

Swasan room

When swara came into their room Sanskar was not their. She frowned in confusion where did he went at this time... Then she noticed a gift was placed on the bed...she slowly took it and open it....there was a beautiful sari nd a card in it......

A beautiful saree for my beautiful wife..... please wear this and come to the terrace......
Love Sanskar 😘❤️

Imagine the saree in deep red colour🔴

Blouse

Swara toch the saree with a smile on her face...

She got ready nd went to terrace...she opens the door nd slowly walked looking here nd there to find Sanskar...bt can't nd the terrace is dark only a little bit lite is there bcoz of moon

Swa- sanskar... Sanskar..... Sanskar kahan ho tum.....dekho mujhe ese majak bilkul nahi pasand....

Swara look here nd there...she is getting little scared bcoz of darkness...

Swa- self thought- ufff where is this idiot...he asked me to come here nd he himself is not here.....nd this darkness.... mummy I m feeling scared... She was thinking all this making cute faces..

At that time she here something.....

Swa- what's this sound now....she slowly turned towards the sound nd she became shocked.............

Ab esa kya dekh liya isne.....jo itna shocked ho gayi......kher ye toh next episode Mai hi pata chalega....till then tata bye bye take care.....

Are rukoooooooooo kahan jaa rahe ho picture avi baki hai mere dost ....... upar toh Mai majak jar rahi thi....😁😁😁😁😁 Achha ab mai apni bakbak band karti hun.......suru....

There is a very big projector...nd swara photos were showing on it....from her childhood to till today's..

Swara was having tears in her eyes... seeing all this... She feel someone is hugging her nd she don't have to look back to know who it is...

Sanskar hugged her from back nd kissed her on her nape nd slowly turned her towards him nd wiped her tears...nd then kissed her both eyes..

Swa- sanskar.....

San- sshh....he joined their forehead nd both of them stood silently there feeling each other presence.. after some time he cupped her face and said

San- u r the lite of my life swara..tumhare ane se pehle mai andheron mai khoya hua tha..... Par tum mujhe uss andhere se bahar nikala....jeene ki koi khas maksad nahi tha par tum.....tumne mujhe ek nayi jindegi hi dedi...jahaan sirf khushiyan hai.. pyar hai....Sukoon hai... Main jee toh raha tha par tumne mujhe dubara jeena sikha diya.. ... I love you so much Shona...u r my everything..... Please Shona never stop talking to me..... Jab v mai koi galti karu toh tum jo chahe bo saja mujhe de Sakti ho bt please mujhse baat karna band mat karna.... I can't take ur silence Jaan... please talk to me....I promise I'll do whatever you say... I'll never do that stupidity again.. please Jaan....

You are the light of my life swara.... before you came in my life I was living in darkness...but u bring me from that darkness...I didn't have any reason to live but u gave me new life.... where it's only love care nd peace...I was just living like dead man but u taught me again how to live.....I love you so much Shona.... you are my everything..... please Shona never stop talking to me....if I ever do any mistake than you can give me any punishment but please never stop talking to me....I can't take ur silence Jaan.....I promise I'll do whatever you say.... I'll never do any stupidity again..... please Jaan.....

Both of them had tears in their eyes...

Swa- shhh... Sanskar...she wiped his tears and kissed his both eyes...I also overreacted.....I didn't think it from ur side....it was my fault also....

Sanskar nodded in no nd tried to say something bt swara keep her finger on his lips..sign him to stay quiet

Swa- yes sanskar I was at fault......from the starting I have had always give more important to others then you...I always give more time to them then you...then us .......I thought that u r mine nd I m urs We love each other....we don't need to say it or show it every time but I forgot that some time we need to say it out loud...we need to make sure that our partner is feeling secure he/she don't have any fear about loosing us.....but I.....I never did that infact at every given chance I left you alone for.....for those who never care for me for you....I m sorry I m sorry Sanskar please forgive me....

San-shhhhh....Jaan please don't cry u know na I can't see u like this......

Sanskar hugged her tightly

San- from now on there will be no sorry no tears no fears no sadness.. there will be only love care happiness...from now we both will be our 1st priority.....we will never allow a third person to come between us...it will only U nd ME....just US nd our little world with full of love and care nd happiness....

Swara slowly broke the hug nd hesitately look at sanskar

Swa-San.... sanskar actually i...I want to..to say something to yo you....

Nervousness was clear on her face..... sanskar was very confused nd also worried seeing her like that....

He cupped her face nd Said

San- Shona Jaan what happened.....y r u so nervous.... please tell me....

Swa-.. actually sanskar we are not alone now....

Sanskar was now totally confused

San- not alone... means...

Swa- Sanskar.... actually their is someone else in my life......in our life..... someone is coming into life sanskar who will be the most important person in my life in our.....

She can't complete her sentence....

San- NOOOOOO............ No no. No ...no swara there is no one in ur life...it's only me..u r only mine swara did u understand that....U R ONLY MINE...nd I.M YOURS..
he said holding her very close to him

Swa- but Sanskar he is already.......

San- no.....I said it na...he hugged her tightly but not hurting her....u r mine only mine

Swara aslo hugged him nd make him calm nd then slowly said in his ear he didn't hear her saying our life...he just listened saying her in my life

Swa- shh sanskar calm down.....nd I m only urs.....

San- buring his face in her neck--- then y you said like that...that....

Swara slowly broke the hug bt he still hold her in his arms tightly....swara kissed his forehead assuring him that she is there with him always

Swa- Sanskar I was not talking about someone else....I was talking about the part of us.... ( If the last line is incorrect then sorry )

Sanskar didn't understand anything nd look at her confusingly
Swara came out of his hold nd then hold one hand nd place it on her stomach all this time Sanskar was looking at ther hands only

Swa- the symbol of our love....our baby sanskar.....u r going to be a father....we r pregnant sanskar....

Sanskar didn't said anything he just stood there like statue he is not even blinking hi eyes...

Swa- sanskar... please say something....

But he didn't reacted so she shook him a little to make him come back to his sense

San- u r saying truth na....

Swa- little angrily- do you think that I'll joke about something like this...

San- that's mean I m going to be a father....we r going have our baby....

Swara nodes her head with a smile....

Suddenly sanskar picked her up in his arms nd twirls her shouting happily..

San- aahhhh... I m so happy....uuhoooo I m going to be a father..yeeeeeyy

Swara was laughing at him seeing him this much happy... sanskar then slowly and carefully make her stand on her own....nd hugged her tightly...

San-thank you thank you thank you soooooo much Jaan..... today u gave me the best news of my life...I love you so much....he kissed her forehead lovingly nd again hugged her tightly taking care of not to hurt her...

After some time they broke their hug nd sanskar kneel down infront of her nd hold her from her waist he was looking at her tummy with moist eyes...

San- hey baby.....I m ur papa....u know now only ur mummy said me about u...n I m so happy that you are soon coming into our life.....I I just can't wait... stay safe and come soon to mummy n papa we r waiting for u..n we love you so much...now u take rest ok....

And hi kissed her tummy a number of times...swara was having tears in her eyes seeing his love for their unborn... She ruffle his hair...both look at each other smiling with teary eyes .

He stood up and kissed her forehead nd hugged her...nd stood silently for some time......

After some time they broke their hug bt didn't leave eachother. Sanskar cupped her face and kissed her forehead lovingly...

San-thank you for coming into my life and making it so beautiful..I love you

Swa-I love you too...

Sanskar lean towards her nd kissed her near her lips nd look at her eyes nd kissed her lips...... After some time both feeling breath less broke their kiss...but Sanskar didn't leave her nd give her kisses on her neck... swara hold him close to her....soon he picked her up in his arms nd took her to bed..

Imagine there are cotton covering bed

He carefully make her lie down on the bed swara was smiling shyly

He kiss her forehead nd then her both eyes her cheeks nose nd finally her lips...nd then..

San- what are you guys looking at haaan..... leave now let me n my wife spend some us time now.......uff they r not leaving... what should I do......umm..ya idea.....hey miss writer can you please make them go away from here...I want spend some time with my beautiful wife yaar...

Me- umm ok but I have a condition

San-what

Me- promise us that u guys will meet us again in next story....

San-ya ya ok...

Me-no not like this...u both promise us together

San-ok....... (To swara ) Jaan lets promise them or else they will not leave us

Swasan- we promise you guys that we will come back soon to you though KAMRE MAI CAMERA

SAN- n ya guys tell this lazy bug to be quick bcoz it's she who make us late..

Me- hawww..so mean....

San- what ever...now get lost....

Saying this sanskar close the curtens nd switch off the lights..and they get lost in their own world

The end

So here I end this story

I can't believe it... finally I completed this story.....I thought I'll complete it in my next birth only....😂😂

Thank you so much guys for ur love and support.... without u guys and without ur motivation this was not at all possible...so thank you so much...

And sorry forthe mistakes.

Love you all 😚😚😚❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bye🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

Thank you....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 17.9K 40
"Sometime, someone come in your life, so unexpectedly, takes your heart by surprise and change your life forever" ***********************************...
51K 3.6K 12
This story revolve around two imperfect person. Will they abled to become perfect partner for each other?
41K 1.6K 7
#Winner: Ist position in swasan story Awards Story of a couple Swasan,.. Sanskar love swara immensely in college,..but love turn to hatred when swara...
203K 11.5K 62
swasan revenge love story. 23/1/2018 2nd rank on short story