A Demon's Soul Mate Info ( A...

By MakaylaRisk

this is a love story about sesshomaru and makayla. makayla is the last of her kind. what is she? she's a vamp... More

A Demon's Soul Mate Info ( A Sesshomaru Story)
A Demon's Soul Mate (A Sesshomaru Story) Chapter 1
A Demon's Soul Mate (A Sesshomaru Story) Chapter 2
A Demon's Soul Mate (A Sesshomaru story) chapter 3
A Demon's Soul Mate (A Sesshomaru Story) chapter 4
A Demon's Soul Mate (A Sesshomaru Story) Chapter 5
A Demon's Soul Mate (A Sesshomaru story) Chapter 6
A Demon's Soul Mate (A Sesshomaru Story) Chapter 7
author's note!!!!
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12

chapter 10

3K 92 7
By MakaylaRisk

              I know that i haven't updated my story for a really REALLY long time and that's because i've been really really lazy and because i had to pack because i moved.  I didn't just move to a new house but moved to a different state altogether. now on with the story!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    RECAP: Naraku was about to have his way with you when he was interupted by kagura.

 After he got done putting his clothes back on he turned to you and said "Makayla,"......

                                                                                 STORY START

"Makayla, you stay right where you are, i'll be right back. Kagura, you stay here and make sure she doesn't move got it?!"

"Yeah yeah whatever."

"If you think i'm going to stay here and wait for you to come back and rape me you better think again!!"

Naraku turned to stare at you for a minute in the open doorway, then he leaves the room and shuts the door behind him.

You look at kagura and ask her "Why do you do what he says?"

"I have to. I am a reincarnation of Naraku. And he not only can kill me, but send me back to where i came from."

 "You do know that i'm not staying here right?" you asked as you got up.

"Yes."

Then you came at kagura to kill her but all you do is knock her out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 14.3K 16
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.2M 79.7K 65
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
290K 9.8K 34
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
325K 12.4K 83
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...