Living with Bts~~

By wildstarstories

Park YN is a simple nineteen-year-old girl but she has a secret...she is the adopted daughter of park MinHoon... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Bonus chapter!!
Thank you so much!!!

Chapter 13

3.5K 92 3
By wildstarstories

Three months later...
*Jin POV*
It's been three months since Yn left the dorm and we last spoke. It's been hard to watch her speak to everyone but me, Jungkook, Tae, Jimin, and Yn have been going out often for dinner, karaoke, drinks, etc. But she has been in the news more often too, she is working for Bighit and Park Entertainment now which is crazy. she has been more known now for supposedly having a secret relationship with a mystery man, her dad is going to kill me for not taking care of her properly...
end POV
Yn POV
This last three months have been amazing, I've been working and having the time of my life! But I miss Jin..... I have been working for my fathers company, preparing me to take over when the time comes. We have been trying to do business with a company, and my father really wants this deal. But it involves something I'm not ready for.......business through marriage.....
End POV
To be continued

*hehe cliff hanger....tell me if you like this writing style better or if you prefer the other style...hope you enjoy this chapter!*
Author-nim~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 2.1K 26
"Rebels don't only exist in human world,darling.They exist in the heavens too." "Welcome to Angel Academy!" Sora thought every hardship was over afte...
193K 5.9K 19
"An Agent can't have Emotion. That's the one thing you can't forget." "I won't. I promise." - When Big Hit Entertainment calls the CIA in America cla...
436K 18.9K 47
"Y-you killed everyone!" she sobbed, staring at me in horror. "You're nothing but a murderer!" "No, I'm not. But even if I were, I wouldn't care."
718K 16.1K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.