My 'Perfect' Kidnapper

By TheCreative3

Meet 19 year old Aqua she's not like other girls she's sassy when she needs to be but all around lovely and n... More

My 'Perfect' Kidnapper
Chapter 1:Stood Up
Chapter 2:Darkness
Chapter 3:Escape?...Or Nah
Chapter 4:Nelson
Chapter 5:Goody Goody
Sorryyy<3
Chapter 6:Normal?
Chapter 7:Wet Dog Was Meant To Be Funny
Chapter 8:Harder Than I Thought
Chapter 9:Pieces
Chapter 10:Oh Hey!Intro?
Chapter 11:A Girl Could Dream
Chapter 12:Explosive brain
Chapter 13:Oh God,Truth Hurts?You Got It All Wrong
Chapter 14:Running?I Prefer Sliding
LOVE YOU ALL
Chapter 15:Here We Go
Chapter 16 :And His God Dann Lips Along With His God Damn Ha-..Oh Shut Up!
Chapter 17:In Which She Gets Jumped
Chapter 18:Okay Dont Panic..IM NOT PANICKING YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!
Chapter 19:Underneath Your Beautiful Lies A Loss Of Words
Chapter 20:Shouldnt Have Called Me Poo
Chapter 21:And Lick You...
Chapter 22:Where Have You Been All My Life
You're A Big Part In My Life
Chapter 23:Shits Going Down Stay Away
Chapter 25:Was That Too Loud Nate..Shoot Sorry
Please Read Beautiful!Or Skip To The Next Chapter,I Dont Mind<3
Chapter 26:Plans&Oh My God Im So So Sorry!
Chapter 27:When the Hero Meets The Villian
Chapter 28:Twilight On Set In 3!2!1!Wait..That Doesnt Make Sense..
Chapter 29: Bish You Have One Fine Fine Man In Your Life..
Merry Christmas!
Chapter 30:Hating Is A Kind Of Loving
IM SOO EXCITED!
Chapter 31:Epilogue..Everyone Always Gets An Happy Ending..
CHECK ME OUT BEAUTIFUL
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 24:Atleast He Didnt Kiss Her

5K 151 10
By TheCreative3

"Don't you dare try to stop me Mr!"My mum shouted pure rage clear in her.

My hands started trembling along with my insides.I knew it.She would find out.She has hasn't she?Please don't answer that..

Cameron's eyes started getting slightly dilated as a growl left his lips,holy crap filled with shit.

But I felt it within me too,the rage to just break free and go back to Cameron,the fiery sensation running through my body with such ignition and power to take over me yet I couldn't let that happen.

"No!"I shouted shocking my mum definitely but she couldn't do this to me,not now.

"What do you mean no?"She spoke out maybe abit hurt by my outcome.

"No mum,no.Im staying here..you can't force me to go"I spoke out sweetly.

"Yes I can and I will"

I furrowed my eyebrows annoyed.

"No you won't"I Yanked my arm from her grip and walked over to Cameron who held me tight against him in an embrace.

"Please don't leave me"He whispered in my ear nearly growling.

I held him tighter back and reassured I wasn't but if I did I would always come running back.

"You lied to me my daughters not safe here!"Her voice chirped in.

I pulled away from Cam.

"You said yesterday that I was safe whilst being with Cam and you were the happiest mother when you found out Cameron's mate was me.."I shouted back.

"That's different how the hell do you know Vincent,Aqua?"

I froze finding it useless to lie but thinking it's key.

"Vincent ordered me to kidnap Aqua..thats how I found her"Cameron breathed out squeezing my hand.

My mum looked calm for a second but oh no,that would of been too easy.

She clenched her fists and gritted her teeth in between her lips.

"I knew it,that little bastard can never miss the opportunity..where is he?"She sounded like she would explode any second.

"He's not here he's been gone for a couple of days"Michaels voice came just a bit louder than a whisper,whats going on..?

"I'm taking my baby..im sorry"

"Mum stop it!No your not!Your just thinking about me but what about Cam?He didn't do this on purpose!Vincents obviously got something of his!"

Cam turned to Michael as he hugged him and whispered something in Cam's ear.

"Just tell them"I heard concentrating on my ear.

"They've got my brother but it's too late now..they injected him with rogue blood and he's probably already free but they keep telling me they still have him"He choked out not looking at anyone and my heart started beating faster.

It's like I could feel his pain,swirling around in my veins full of blood connecting to my heart.

Before I could say something my mum grabbed hold of my wrist, harder for me to not become free but she wasn't hurting me.

"I'm sorry to hear that"She said blankly and I scrunched my face up.

"You're 'sorry' to hear that?"I dragged out word by word amazed that them words actually came out of her mouth completely and utterly emotionlessly.

Wow.Give yourself a round of applause mum.

"Lets.Go.Aqua,"She demanded and I looked at her shocked.

"You can't just come back into my life after all these years and do this to me mum..i understand it was to protect me but all those birthdays you missed,christmas's,halloweens..easter?Every single holiday I would ask liz and dad where you were and if you were okay..when I could finally meet you and I'm stupid that every birthday I wished the same thing over and over again.I wish my mum could be here cutting the cake with me.Just once was all I asked for when you had gone"

The water in my eyes was playing with my eyes making my vision blurry to think about them memories I had cornered in my mind which had taken me years to bury.

"Just leave me alone"I added and my voice hardly came out as a whisper.

"I will once we get to that hotel"Her voice was stern as she forcefully dragged me behind her.

I turned and wiggled my hand and cried out for Cam as I fell on the floor.

"I got you beautiful I always will"He whispered as his hands saved me from smashing against the glass table next to me.

I opened my eyes to see tears filling his eyes but he smiled and wiped his but wiped mine more gently.

"I said COME ON!"

I holted back a little as her voice became dark and frightfull.

This isn't my mum.It can't be.

Can held me tightly as he snatched her hand away from mine and stared into her eyes.

I looked up at my mum to see her eyes black.Fully.

"C-c-c-c"I stuttered and Michaels eyes widened as he picked me up and hid me behind him as Cam instructed.

"Someone got to her first or shall I say..something"Michaels voice was firm and sure as Cameron scanned her eyes fearlessly.

"She's turning into a rogue..A rogue bit her,we have to cure her,now!"Cam shouted as he used to fingers in her neck making her loose conciousness.

Someone seriously needs to teach me that.

"When she tries turning into a werewolf she's now automatically turning into a rogue and it's taking over her body if we cure it now she has a chance to become a normal werewolf again"Cam hurried and they carried her to our room.

I couldn't speak.My body was trying to control my heartbeat and trying to keep me balanced enough to keep my heavy eyelids up instead of fainting at the sound of what the hell was going on.

She wanted to take me away from the person who's now saving her..im not losing her again,i love her.Shes my mum how could I not?

I sat in the chair staring at the curls and shininess radiating from in her forming locks.

"Cam we haven't got the eye of newt!"Michael screeched as e came in with a load if jars and what looked like a brain in vinegar but let's no judge hey.

Well of course there's an eye of newt how could there not?Wow it was like Sabrina The Teenage Witch reliving in from of my eyes.

"It's okay there's an alternative..get me a knife please"He spoke out concentrating on stirring the brain vinegar with..an red painted nail?No no sorry my mistake it's just a bloody tooth.

As Michael ran in he eyes Cam and I was doing the same.

"C-c-cam what are you going to do with that--"I winced my eyes closed as water started forming from the pain I felt whilst seeing it.

I breathed heavily as I kept my eyes closed.

"Aqua it's okay..i promise princess"He whispered as I heard his blood drip from his arm down to the tip of his finger in the mixture.

"An alpha's blood..i can't believe you did that"Michael spoke speaking his mind.

"There was no other choice"Cams voice travelled through my ears.

I finally opened my eyes wiping them sorely.

"Mike we need her.."

Michael froze.

"We can't,it took ages to demolish the evil in her if we remind her then we won't be able to change her"He firmly spoke,blank.

"She needs to do this,I've made the solution we need a strand of her hair"

I'm sorry am I invisible?Who's 'her'?

"Cam I think your forgetting she's dead and took the rogue solution with her"

Who's she?!

"Just one strand of her hair.."

Cam took a handful of his grey T shirt in his hand and pulled him down to whisper.

I tucked some hair behind my ear.

"Check Aqua's room..you'll find her hair there definitely"He whispered and I think my mind exploded.

"Excuse me?"I asked out loud with furrowed eyebrows.

"I forget you have super good hearing sense "He tried joking his way out.

Michael left to obviously find that probably and hopefully'old woman full of sperm'hair.

"Who we talking about then?"I raised an eyebrow actually I'm kidding I can't do that.

I laughed outloud at myself that I probably looked like a right idiot, then put a straight face on.

Cam opened his mouth and I knew what he was going to say.

"Don't change the topic mister who's the lady?"I questioned him trying to keep the straight face.

"Why do want to hook up?"Cam spoke out jokely as he slowly started was walking towards me.

I knew what he was doing,changing the topic.But I'll beat him at his own game.

"It depends,is she attractive?"I snickered and he smirked as I started backing away.

"I'll have to think about it"He smiled,he was pinching my nerve ever so gently.

"You got all this time go ahead..and don't come closer unless you've got an answer"I warned as the solid wall hit my back.

He was inches away from me but yet I could feel his warmth approaching my body.

I gasped.

The cauldron started bubbling and I noticed it had gone a snotty green colour.

"Will she be okay..?"I asked him looking back at my mum and he smiled heartwarmingly.

"I promise she will,as long as we feed her that solution in the next four hours.It going to take one hour to cook so don't worry beautiful"He whispered and in a heartbeat he was right infront of me almost nose to nose.

"Don't worry I've got an answer"He trapped me with both his hands at either side of my head as I felt his breathe hitting my neck as he whispered in my ear.

"The answers no but I think it might work out between you two..."His mouth grazed my ear as he spoke making it hard for me to concentrate on those words when his hand cupped my ass, lifting me so my legs were wrapped around his hips.

"So shall I cancel the date for you two?"He spoke and I rolled my eyes.

"Bite me"I retorted and he chuckled at my comeback.

"Baby I already have.."He whispered and I laughed dryly.

"I'll go on a date on one condition"I held in my smirk knowing she's already dead as Michael said.

His teeth grazed my mark and I bit my lips to keep in the moan,trust me it was so hard.

"I'm going to have sex with her"i tried keeping my face straight and Cam instantly pulled away to look at me,thankfully I could now open my eyes.

Aqua don't laugh!

Donttt..dont...

Think of bogies!

Poo!

Daddy long legs!

Shoot I'm gonna laugh..

Someone slipping on pee in the bathroom and when they fell and got up their face had brown goo-

Okay stop!I will laugh at that idiot!

Cam's eyes weren't leaving mine as he constantly scanned them.Looking for the humour that I had hid.

"You want to have sex with her?"He repeated and I smiled.

"Yeah obviously,but when she pushes me onto her bed unbuttoning my blouse to reveal them beautiful breasts of mine whose name will I scream out?"I asked innocently hoping he will tell me her name so I would know who this stupid damn woman is already.

"Hey they are only for me to see!And you will definitely not be screaming Beth's name!"Cam screeched.

Bingo.

Wait what?!My mouth dropped.

Cam face palmed him and somehow the first question that came out my mouth was..

"Did you say beth?!"

"Wait she's not dead!!"I screeched confused.

"Wait I haven't seen her from this morning,did she die!?!!"I added.

"Oh no wha-!"Cam cut me off before I rambled on.

"She's not dead the evil within her is long gone though,when Michael found out she was his mate she was a rogue..but we fixed her..shes okay now"Cam reassured me.

"If you want a strand of her hair why not check her room?Plus if she's not dead how has the rogue solution gone down with her you could get it back!"

"We tried finding that kind of stuff every time we step in her room even michaels tried to get her hair and DNA before but she's like a ghost and if we are going to get the rogue solution from her we need to bring the rogue back in her and the evil won't go as easily"

"Even when I have sex with her,she doesn't leave a fingerprint on me.."Michaels voice chirped in and I frowned.

"How come no one told me this?"I asked.

"We thought it was gone in her for good"Cam breathed out.

"Well is it?"

"Now I'm not so sure.."

"So Did B-b-Beth bite my m-"

"Don't say that!It could of been anyone,right?"Michael shouted defensively.

I smiled even though my heart was aching for him.

"Your right it could be anyone"I comforted him with my words and he smiled.

"But out of interest where is Beth right now?"i added.

"She's gone to her friends house"Cam whispered and I could tell by the slight frown playing on his lips that he was suspicious and curious as much as I was.

"Okay, did you find her hair?"I asked Michael and he shook his head.

Crap.Errrrrrr!

"Call her and tell her she needs to come back and I'll use my magic and get you it don't worry just.."I didn't really have a word to say after just so I just trailed off.

By magic I meant I'll tell her she has something in her hair then yank it out.

I'm a good friend aren't i?

"We need to get it in there In half an hour so it will be done on time"Cameron breathed out.

"Don't worry I'm on it"Mike whispered as he had the phone against his ear holding it tight.

I turned back to Cameron and noticed he was still trapping me as we looked at each other.

"I didn't see that little way you made me say her name coming,your quite cunning aren't you?"Cam whispered and I smiled.

"You know me"I breathed out ruffling his hair.

"Are you okay?"He asked me looking back at my mum.

"As long as I've got you I'm fine,i know

That my mum will be alright so it keeps me going"I knew I couldn't shield my emotions anymore as my eyes were showing fright,love,worry and Cam's eyes were like looking at a mirror.

Cams mouth caught mine as his soft lips starting moving in sync with mine.I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip making me immediately open for him as they tangled with one another.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as his body pushed into me letting me feel his every move.

"BETH!Hey!"Michael screeched making both of us pull back.

"Baby you got a bit of blood near your mouth"He added and I looked at her and smiled,weirdly may I add.

She smiled back showing off her teeth and I squeezed Cams hand and Mike froze.

"And you got some around each tooth aswell"

---------------------

Hello my beautiful's!How are you on this lovely day?Actually this days been crap for me but hopefully it's better tomorrow and well a new day means a new beginning?i don't know but tell me what you think and I'm sorry!!Im sorry for not replying to all of you get there's so many,but I love each and everyone of you😄

Please vote,comment,fan&enjoy!😊

Stay smiling beautiful💕xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 33.8K 33
BOOK THREE OF THE BLACK SERIES *this book CANNOT be read as a stand-alone* -- "Get the hell off of me, Lucian," I snapped angrily, smacking the palm...
73.4K 2.4K 43
"You know that I care about you." He says, taking my hand. Walking through the door, I was pulled along beside him. Standing up tall and straight, in...
85K 2.2K 32
"You must be a very lonely person," I said. He leaned over to cup my cheek, and I flinched at his touch, but allowed it. "Maybe, but most people aren...
1.2K 56 21
Before I begin, I just want to say that this story does include some mature themes. I will also give out a warning a chapter prior to these scenes. ...