CASTLE WALLS, archie andrews

By moccamix

❝ THEY SAY FIRE BURNS BRIGHTER IN THE DARKNESS. ❞ ▎ extended summery inside ▎ ▎ plot by @tinkertaydust... More

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲. lightless tunnel.

𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲. extended summery, cast & note.

71 6 0
By moccamix

( EXTENDED SUMMERY )

    River Castillo was the epitome of a wildfire, alike she was the heir to an empire. An empire she set a-flames.

     Who would have thought her extinguisher laid farther than within the walls of Sisters Of Quiet Mercy but in a tender, and quite cheesy, boy with a mane as red as River's flames.

( MAIN CAST )

( SECONDARY CAST )

( WARNINGS )

    This story will contain characters death, violence, mention and consumption of alcohol alike drugs, mild sexual content, course language and showcase the lgbtq community — if you find yourself uncomfortable with the aforementioned themes, I suggest you exit this story.

    I do not own any extent of Riverdale nor The Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina and much less her —and the archie — comics. Neither do I own this plotline, however, the development of it alike my added characters are my property.

( AUTHOR'S NOTE )

Not going to lie the world extinguisher in the summery really irks me — but it fits the context. So that's that.

Also, thank you to tinkertaydust, not only for the stunning plot (—which is probably the first and only riverdale book I'll ever write), but the patience. And the trust that, someday, I'd come through and write this.

Now that I'm in touch with my feels I'm going to say you're the very first fanfic author I ever read. You're what introduced me to a world where the stories that are showcased in the screens continue to live. And I'm eternally thankful for that.

Well that's it for now folks, enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
613K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
167K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...