Quirk : Extreme Omnivore ( Ka...

By scatteredyellowbirds

Izuku has a quirk to be able eat anything and I mean anything. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Extra : Movie Date (?)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Extra : Reading Letters
Chapter 8
Extra : Mistletoe
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Extra : Parents
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Happy Valentines
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
This took me so long im sorry-
Chapter 27

Chapter 4

9.2K 367 659
By scatteredyellowbirds

// Y'all know what I'm gonna make Izuku be after this chapter c;

All Might stilled as he was walking.

Shit he forgot to bottle up the slime didn't he.

______________________________

Izuku was walking happily to the uh... arcade! His classmates mentioned something earlier about going to the arcade with Katsuki later! Just like he thought, they were there!

"Kacchan!" He shouts, the blond stops walking, staring at him, Izuku waves at him happily. There were two guys behind Katsuki, they smiled and lazily waved at him, Izuku smiles back, running up to them, Katsuki screams to him about something, Izuku wasn't sure what it is because in an instant he's engulfed in sludge again.

"You piece of shit stay the fuck away from Deku-!" Katsuki screams bloody murder as he lunges at the thing only to have his hand engulfed in slime, Katsuki's eyes widen before the sludge gets off Izuku and transfers to it- he hears him gasp, he cant help the relief that he feels knowing Izuku wasn't choked to death.

"K-Kacchan-!" Izuku yelps as he's blocked by some pro hero.

"Kid, stay back!"

A few moments after explosions and fire filled up the area as Katsuki's quirk became out of control out of the sludge villain's hold.

Kacchan is so cool to be able to have such a powerful quirk.

No time for that, Kacchan is in danger, why isn't anyone helping-?!

Katsuki panicked seeing Izuku's face turn to dread as he realized that no one was helping, shit he needs to speak, he needs to say something or the nerd will risk his life to save him and- Katsuki can't handle seeing that, no, fuck that he's not letting that happen.

He mustered up all his strength and swallows the sludge around his mouth- god it's fucking disgusting how the shit does Deku deal with this shit?! He felt tears pinprick in his eyes, Izuku starts to panic but just before he can make a move, Katsuki finally was able to free his mouth.

"Don't get near Deku I swear to god if you fucking get near me I'll end you! Stay the fuck away!" He screams before sludge attacks his mouth again- now that he thinks about it maybe he should've used that last bit fo energy to make sure he gets a breathe or air- still he doesn't regret it, seeing Izuku back off slowly, he looked helpless but he understands.

For some reason, it just hurts Katsuki more, guilt twisting up his gut.

Izuku looks down, before he looks at Katsuki with determined eyes before he jumps the police line and runs.

Katsuki wants to scream, goddamnit was his warning useless then?! Shit he should've said more, he starts to struggle again, he needs to stop Deku from getting near, just the thought of what would happen makes him want to vomit, Deku doesn't deserve that shit he needs to-

Izuku stops, opens his big wide mouth and inhales.

Suddenly it's like thirteens quirk all over again, a large vortex of wind, swirling, forming from Izuku's mouth, sucking everything near, pebbles, rocks, dirt, sludge- Katsuki gasps as he sets him self free from the slime, finally Izuku gets hold of the sludge and he just chomps, the villain screeches, trying to get away but Izuku keeps pulling him.

The pro heroes scream for him to stop but he doesn't.

At first it was harmless but then the sludge villain screams for help, Izuku grabs something from the sludge, and pulls- something pink, a long fleshy tube, first of all, wow the sludge has intestines? Second of all he had to stop Izuku from committing bloody murder-

"Deku Stop!" Katsuki shrieks, Izuku jolts as if out of whatever state he was in earlier,  losing hold of the slime as it immediately runs away from him, the pro heroes catch it though.

"Geeze, what was that?" He questions the greenet, Izuku only smiles at him cheekily.

"S-Sorry I got angry... I... I was really mad at it for hurting Kacchan- are you fine Kacchan? Are you hurt anywhere?" Izuku asks, genuine concern shown on his face and voice. He seems hesitant to touch Katsuki to check him himself and there it was again, a weird twist of guilt in his gut.

"...I'm fine Deku." Katsuki gruffs, "He tastes like shit, how'd you gobble him up?"

"I was too angry to notice how he tasted like, now that you think about him he does taste horrible, but it's fine! I'll eat him a hundred times if it meant keeping Kacchan safe!" Izuku chirps. Katsuki stares at him blankly before hugging him.

A few moments later, Izuku hugs him back tightly, Katsuki sighs.

"I'm sorry to cut the moment short but can we ask you for questions?" The pro hero asks, Katsuki quickly pulls away, Izuku looks a bit sad, Katsuki curses to himself, shit he should've let Izuku pull away first.

______________________

Izuku only got off with a warning about using his quirk in public- he was supposed to get a charge but Katsuki swore to god if they give Izuku a strike just for trying to save Katsuki he will kill everyone in this vicinity and then himself- and so he only got off with a warning.

"Oh, Kacchan! I met All Might earlier, look at what I have!" Izuku chirps, handing him a clean folder, Katsuki stares at it blankly.

"Silly Kacchan, open it!"

Katsuki does.

'You have a very good friend who looks up to you, treat him well, young Katsuki!
You'll be an amazing hero one day! Do your best!
                             - All Might'

Of course Izuku would choose to get something for him instead of for himself, Katsuki would hug it but it would ruin it.

"You can also have this! All Might gave it to me, it's the marker he used!" Izuku chirps, handing him a marker, it seemed to be one of those high end ones.

Katsuki won't tell anyone but he'll treasure this, it's going to be his family heirloom, he carefully slides the folder in his bag along with the marker.

"Kacchan... I know this isn't enough to um.. get you to forgive me but..." Izuku says with a sad smile and there was that voice again, screeching for Katsuki to take back everything he said earlier and Katsuki does want to, but-.

"Young man, may I excuse you for a moment?" A person who is as gaunt as a skeleton comes up to Izuku, Izuku's eyes widen.

"Oh um, sorry Kacchan! I have to go now, I'll see you on school tomorrow!" Izuku chirps. Katsuki doesn't know why but he felt a pang of protectiveness rise from his gut, a guy as old as that has no business going anywhere near Izuku, and knowing him, Izuku is definitely a person someone can easily be taken advantage of.

"Who are you?" Katsuki asks to the man who seems startled.

"...Yagi Toshinori, but feel free to just call me Yagi." The man says, Katsuki squints at him suspiciously.

"You're not lying right now, are you?" Katsuki asks, Izuku looks confused.

"Why are you asking, Kacchan?"

"To make sure I'm not giving out a fake name to the police incase you go missing after following this guy-"

"Y-Young Katsuki! Please I have no intentions to do something like that to your friend!" Yagi reasons, shocked.

"Oh yeah? Prove it, fucker-"

"Kacchan! You can trust Yagi-san okay? He's a very nice person, I talked to him earlier, he's nice!" Izuku insists, that sends more warning bells to Katsuki and Toshinori definitely noticed.

"Ah.. please believe me I wouldn't do something like that." Katsuki is still pretty suspicious.

"I'm calling Auntie Inko later if Deku isn't home before 6 I swear to god you better hope Satan drags you down to hell first before I get to you-"

"I-I get it! I'll be quick about it!"

"Hah-?! Be quick about what?! You really are a pervert aren't you-"

"Kacchan! Please believe Yagi-san!" Katsuki tsked.

"Fine..." Katsuki grunts, turning to Izuku.

"...Get home safe, okay?" He says, in an almost fond tone. Izuku nods.

"You too, Kacchan."

Katsuki gently ruffles his hair, Izuku smiles bright at him. Katsuki stares blankly, he turns to Yagi sending him another death glare before finally walking away.

"Kacchan is so nice, isn't he, All Might-san?"

"Ah... he is... can I get your name? I believe I forgot to ask you earlier." Izuku nods.

"It's Izuku! Midoriya Izuku but feel free to call me Izuku, what did you want to talk about, All Might-san?" All Might smiles at him.

"Sorry, I came to congratulate you my boy, for saving your friend. You did very well." Izuku blushed at the praise, it's not everyday that you'll get complimented by the symbol of peace and the number one hero in all of Japan.

"T-Thank you sir..."

"I also wanted to tell you, how selfless you were earlier." Izuku blinks, caught off guard, he looks up to Yagi, confused.

"Even though earlier, you told me how selfish you are, that act was something not a lot of people will do, young Izuku. I myself... who was out of time, could only sit back and watch, and no doubt that you, who were told by your friend yourself to stay back, would too, but you didn't. Your instincts to protect clouded your judgement and you moved before you could think, did you not?" Yagi asks.

"You weren't sure what to do, you hesitated when you stop and then... you did that. And saved the day."

"Ah... it was... it was only luck, I don't know why I got the urge to do that, I wasn't sure why I did or how it worked, I always have thought my quirk is just being able to eat things people can't, I was just lucky that I figured out how to do that. I... I just did what every person would when someone asks for help, even if Kacchan told me to stay back, I knew he was panicking and I... I was too, I just wanted to keep him safe."

"Even if you say that every person would do that, you're the only one who moved their feet to save him, am I right?" Izuku frowns, nodding.

"It's not something to be ashamed of, young man. To meddle with things when you're not supposed to... is the essence of being a great hero, and you as well. If earlier I had doubts, I have none at all now, you can be a great hero, young Midoriya!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 125 14
Izuku Always knew he wasn't like everyone else, for starters he aged much slower that everyone else, moreover, he was deemed quirkless but still got...
14.5K 253 23
here Izuku has the cursed technique of idle Transfiguration, he's just not an SOB like Mahito, and only women have quirks
223K 12.1K 51
Being able to see things no one has ever, is not great. Izuku-a boy who just wants to live a normal life and become a hero-is cursed to see things he...
25.5K 150 14
Son of two pro heroes is a good thing... normally, but when Izuku goes to the doctor and they can't figure out his quirk he is classified as quirkles...