KREPTOON (The Deal) Jenlisa...

By Jenlichaesoo

"Actress Jennie and Lisa was caught drunk kissing each other in one of a famous bar in the whole Kreptoon." T... More

A/N
K1 "Problem/ Meeting"
K2 "Decision"
K3 "Party"
K4 "Blackmail"
K5 "Hope"
K6 "First Shoot/ Encounter (Jane)"
K7 "First Shoot/ Encounter (Liesa)"
K8 "Confused"
K9 "Unknown"
K10 "New Characters"
K11 "Surprise"
K12 "Jinlisa Shoot"
K13 "Manager Oppa"
K15 "X Academy / Kim & Im"
K16 "Ex Boyfriend"
K17 "Maybe"
K18 "Counselor"
K19 "Cold"
K20 "Start ILY"
K21 "The Deal"
K22 "Believing the Lie"
K23 "First Date"
K24 "Unnie"
K25 "Just Go With The Flow"
K26 "Hidden"
K27 "Hangout"
K28 "I Hate That I Love Her"
K29 "Script"
K30 "Real Pretending"
K31 "Started with a Kiss"
K31.2 "A Kid Warning"
K31.3 "Marked"
K32 "Capture"
K33 "Noona"
K34 "OT4"
K35 "Bars & Wall"
K36 "Magic Word"
K37 "Fine"
K38 "Fire"
K39 "I am Jennie Kim"
K39.0 "Kryptonite"
K40 "My Nini"
K41 "Loving the Play"
K42 "Too"
K42.0 "JenLiChaeSoo"
K43 "Iya"
K44 "Exes"
K45 "Little Demon"
K46 "New Deal"
K47 🔞 "First"
K47.0 🔞 "A Night To Remember"
K48 "Hana, Dul, Set"
K49 "Lied"
K50 "Root to Fruit"
K51 "In-Laws Reverse"
K52 "Epilogue"
JenLisa Images 0.2
JenLisa Images 0.3 -Special Chap?-
K Special 🔞 "Birthday Present"

K14 "Bully"

8.7K 245 21
By Jenlichaesoo

LIESA'S POV

Its been a week since the first day of school, so far everything went well and I hope it will continue till the end of this school year.

Today is monday and I am now entering the school gate.

It's still early, I still have 30 minutes before class starts.

So I chose to go on the school garden first while waiting.

No one is here other than me.
I sat on the bench and roam my eyes around. This garden is wide, beautiful flowers took my attention.

"So beautiful isn't it" someone said from behind.

So I turn to look who it was.

Another beautiful flower is smiling at me,

Rosé.

I answered her with a slight nod and smile.

'So beautiful like you were' I said in mind.

She sat next to me.

"What are you doing here alone?" she asked

"It's still early so I chose to stay here for a while and I only knew few people here so....." she chuckled a little and nod, I guess she understand what I supposed to say.

"Hmm what about call me whenever you need a company?" She asked.

"Uhm..." I smiled shyly. I don't think I'll have the guts to do that anytime.

She chuckled again.
"Didn't know you were that shy, well let's crap that, you know, we can be friends" She said smiling.

I smiled as well, a goddess is offering me to be friends with her.

"Aish will you stop looking at me like that" she suddenly utter and look somewhere else.

I chuckled "I can't help it, a goddes is beside me right now" I whispered but enough for us to hear.

Then she look at me again. "Tsk.. as if you weren't like one" she whispered too.

"Huh?" I asked confuse of what she meant

"That's a compliment" she said. "So.... may I know your answer Ms. Liesa Satchakun"

I smiled (well I can't hep it). "Who am I to decline" I answered.

She smiled widely and then I got shock when she suddenly hug me.

I was about to say something when we heard someone cleared her throat.

"***Ahem***"

Rosé let go of her hug then we look at the person infront of us.

"Unnie" Rosé said

"You suddenly left me" the girl pouted,

Jisoo unnie, the one and only person who scolded Jane her on our first day of school. One of the Kims.

"Sorry, I saw Liesa here alone and I think maybe she need a company so I did, and I don't want to disturb you from your meeting with the other SSC council" Rosé explained

Ah yeah I remember when she introduced herself, she said she's the assigned Student Council President.

SSC council members are assigned and not by votes, they are assigned according to their academics and character records here in the academy and also with their wilingness to fulfill the role.

The president, Ms. Kim form an 'o' shape on her mouth "Is that so? Oww that's so sweet of you Chipmunk" she smiled

Oh goodness what did I do for you to give me this opportunity to talk with these angels.

"She's my new friend now unnie" Rosé added and side hugged me.

(A/N just assume that's a side hug)

"Really? Then maybe we can all be friends?" She asked like a child. That makes me chuckled, how can she be gorgeous and cute at the same time? "And I'll take that laugh as a yes".

*(Still on the shoot but on Jennie side/part)*

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jennie arrived at school.

It happens that she walk pass the garden, and noticed a three familiar figure. When she got a closer look she realized that it was Jisoo and Rosé along with the trouble girl (she created the name for her) that she encountered twice.

'Why the həłl are they talking to her?' She asked herself.

She didn't let them see her.

She heave a sigh. 'What's with this girl? Are they three friends now? Of all people she'll be friends with my friend?' she complained

Not happy to see that trouble girl talking with her friends. She chose to go to the clinic just to sleep since she's still early for their first class.

LISA'S POV

"CUT!!!! Good take girls, you can have your break first before we continue" Mr. Yang said.

And we all bow and said okay and thank you to him.

I'll be taking this break now because the next scene that we will be shooting will be a shıtty one. So I'll have to prepare myself to be one. Well, not sure of what kind of shıt though.

Since Jennie unnie is now ignoring me again for I don't know why and the other are busy with their own work, I'll just busy myself too.

"Hey! You okay?" Yoon-gi oppa ask and pull a chair infront of me and seated.

"Ofcourse oppa, why would I not?" I asked back.

"Hmm I don't know" then he chuckled awkwardly.

Then suddenly, he look at me seriously, serious but in a calm way, if that's possible. (Well this is kreptoon everything is possible)

"What oppa?" I asked

He sigh. "Next time text, call, or tell me if your going somewhere okay, I don't care if you don't tell me where but atleast tell me that you are going to leave okay?" he asked softly "and please don't ever think not to comeback" he added seriously.

That's because of what happened this morning, when I was late and didn't answer or reply to his texts and calls.

"Okay oppa, I'm sorry, I promise I'll tell you if I'm going to leave" I said raising my right arm for promise.

He smiled.
"And be safe okay" He warned and I just nodded eventhough we can't be hundred percent sure about that.

"Okay then, take a minute of rest my kiddo cause your next scene will be really tough"

"Really tough?" I chuckled

He just winked, why do I feel that something will happen out of my expectation.

Want to know what the next scene is?

They have oriented me that the next scene will be a bullying one. But they never told me what kind of bullying it is, physical or not? Easy or hard. And it's my wrong that I did not ask -_-

But I guess it won't be as tough as my demon manager warned me. He's just teasing me, I hope.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Okay prepare for the next scene now, we are going to start in a minute" I heard Mr. Yang shouted.

O it has been how many minutes passed. Didn't notice that. So I fixed my self.

Okay Lisa you can do it. Don't over think. Focus.

"And...

ready.....

Action!"

After our conversation we heard the bell rang so we head on our room.

And ofcourse....
.
.
.
.
.
Discussion begins....
.
.
.
.
.
Seatwork.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
Recitation....
.
.
.
.
.
.
Talking while Prof. is busy with something.
.
.
.
.
.
And I can feel an eyes giving a deadly look at me but I'm not sure who it was. But I chose not to mind it.

Rosé and Jisoo unnie keeps on talking to me whenever we have free time.

And ofcourse I respond to them with the same smile and excitement on my voice. They are making me feel that I have known them for how many years, a friends that got meet again today. You know that feeling when you see your long lost friend again after a decades.

Eventhough Jennie---- I mean Jane is just between me and Jisoo unnie who are talking, she never mind us, she didn't even bother to look at me/us. She's acting like a wind between us. She was there but we can't feel her presence.

Since the first day of school she never talk to me nor look at me evethough we are just beside each other. I wanted to be the first one to talk but she look scary (not literally) it was just my feeling and I think she will just going to ignore me.

Aish I think she's mad at me because of what happened to her car and when I accidentally bumped her. But I didn't mean all of that. It was all an accident, unexpected. And I already said sorry for all of it, sincerely.

Do I always have just a side view of her?

When is she going to look at me?

"Hey Lii you're not listening" I look at Jisoo unnie who is now pouting.

I chuckled a little loud, I can't help it she's way too cute.

The girl next to me suddenly turn her face in my direction and my eyes locked into her.

She's looking at me............

We are looking at each others eyes.

*tug*tug**tug*tug*
my heart, what's happening?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

****Cringggggg****

§hıt!! I flinched at my seat. The school bell suddenly rang. What the həlł!

"HAYSSS GIRLSSSSSS!!!" both Rosé and Jisoo unnie shouted. And my heart got even more shocked. GOSH WHY DO THEY HAVE TO SHOUT.

I look at them with a furrowed brow.

(Third Person's Pov: Jennie did the same, who is also shocked hearing the bell, followed by their shout. And note, she flinched more than Lisa did)

"Are you not going to have your break? Both of you?" Jisoo asked

"O That's why the bell rang, it's already break" I said innocently.

Rosé came close to me encircling her arm to my shoulder. And I saw Jisoo unie suddenly furrowed her brow too.

"Come on, from now on you'll be joining us" Rosé slightly chuckled.

And I gladly accept her offer.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jennie just keep silent.

She started to walk going outside of their room, they are the only student left inside.

But what they do not know, there are people watching them from afar.

When they went outside. Liesa suddenly remember something that she need to pass to the dean regarding her, being a transferee and she left it on her locker.

So she excused herself to the three or two rather and the two just nodded and told her that they'll wait for her in the cafeteria.

Liesa run going to the locker.

She was near the locker room when she notice the wet floor. So she stopped, but then someone pushed her causing her to step forward and booooom. She met the floor with her butt first.

(THIRDPERSON: Lisa was shocked in reality. She look at the person who pushed her from behind and a smirking angel is behind her.)

"Why did you do that?" She asked

The girl smiled teasingly. "I just feel like doing it, to test if that floor full of oil will be slippery, and it does, thanks to you, byeee" she said as if nothing then go away.

I had a hard time standing since it's so slippery. When I was able to stand I heave sigh.

They are really people who do things just because they feel like doing it. Hayssss.

I had a liitle hard time remaining my balance until I step on a floor that do not have oil.

I heave a sigh, my uniform hayss.

Lucky I have a spare on my locker.

When I open the door.

Fvck!!!!! What did I do to her?!!!!!!!

[THIRDPERSON: (LISA in reality) "What the Həłl!! Ahhhh this is too much, they should atleast informed me!!" She had in her mind but she still act professionally.

"Why Mr. Yang? Cut it now" she bawl but can't still say it out loud so she still keeps it on her mind.

She doesn't want to ruin the scene because she doesn't want to repeat it.]

I am now covered with flour with a fresh eggs. It sucks I can smell the eggs who have now sticked on my skin and uniform.

I look around assuming to see her who I think is also the one who did this, and I assume she's already happy now, seeing me like this.

But I saw no one.

--------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!

(Got this online. Ctto)

A/N: Just to be clear

All the underlined words means that it was on the movie or series they are making.
All the underlined words are their Point Of View as the character on the series.

And all the words that isn't underlined means that it was their POV in reality.

Merry Christmas!
Love you!
Take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.7K 39
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...
380K 10.9K 61
JENLISA FANFIC STORY Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is an outstanding student. She's always on top when it comes to academics. She is beautiful, soft hearted-p...
23.8K 1.6K 75
J͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞i͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞. To many, I am a myth. The 'Kiss of Death', a hired killer, revered by some of the greatest criminal orga...
28.9K 915 33
As I was about to go to sleep, two messages popped up on the screen of my phone. "I've planned a small one day picnic for us tomorrow. Just you and m...