Love Is A Strong Word

بواسطة DancingWithDabi

"We were something, don't you think so? Rosé flowing with your chosen family and it would've been sweet if it... المزيد

Author's note!
Playlist
Characters
CHASING I - Some kind of Fanfiction Shit but get to know the OC
Chasing II Bond
CHASING II: Where's Misha?
CHASING III That Morning He Got Involved
CHASING Collins
CHASING the Past shouldn't be Forgotten
CHAPTER VI Taylor Swift, I think she knows
CHAPTER VII J2M
CHAPTER VIII Jensen: Rude do gets their place
CHAPTER 7 Jared: Tension
Chapter 8 Antonio Rainbow 🏳️‍🌈 Banderas
So suddenly I'm in love with a stranger.
Chapter 9 Trickster UwU
Chapter 10 Brendon: UwU 😏 Virgin Marie
Chapter 11 Green Room turns to Red Hot Box
Chapter 12 Been Praying for You
Chapter 13 She's Gone.
Chapter 14 - Who's the Real Daddy? Chased up in to the present.
Chapter 15 The Boys
Chapter 16 Saving All My Love for You
Chapter 17 This isn't twilight thing isn't it?
Chapter 18: This should be Thirty.
Chapter 19 Some Realizations.
The Final Chapter
A/N

CHASING Marie

42 4 0
بواسطة DancingWithDabi

"Hey. Did you enjoy the bath?" Smith said in the kitchen while I dry my hair on a pink towel making sure that I don't drip water on his white tiled floors. I as an abrupt and advance thinker would instantly think that I could possibly slip and that can be avoided if, back to the start, I'll think. I work my way trying not to slip.

"Yes. Thank you again." I said. Walking in barefoot carefully towards his kitchen.

"Sorry. I forgot to buy you some slippers." I shook my head to answer him and he looked back at me "No. No need. It's okay. I'm used to walking barefoot inside our house" while I take steps in the stars and sat on the tall chair in the kitchen table and look at his back while he's doing something near the stove. I smell the sweet scent of milk. He could possibly prepares milk.

"Smells. Like milk." I said enjoying the scent that smells like what my mother usually make in our kitchen back home. Oh god, I miss the Philippines already. She always told me I have a strong sense of smell and I think of it as a compliment.

"Yes." he turns around and placed two ceramic cups on the table. "For both of us." He started pulling a chair under the table and sat and looked at me. I picked a cup, I don't care which is which whether it's in the right or it's in the left and took a sip from it I could sense his eyes were lingering on the cup I'm drinking so I put it down and looked at him. "Drink your cup too. It'll be cold if you don't drink it." I talked to him like a friend or a sister would do to a close person. He smirked and get his cup and sip it staring back at me.

"So. How about you eat?" He said and because my stomach is already growling I get the sunny side up eggs in front of me and put it in my plate because the rice is already on my plate. Good thing... Thing... rice. I can't live without rice. Man... I'm used to eating rice back at home.

"I've made it healthy" his voice is very light and I frown putting down my spoon and fork down on my plate giving him a Dude-do-pancakes-looks-healthy-to-you. It was for a reason that some of the people just buy readymade pancakes or whatever food they eat for some various reasons.

"Really? Pancakes?" I frowned but his face looks that he does not know anything about it. I ain't picky just being real.

"Yes."

"Seriously?"

"Look I've made it from scratch from fresh ingredients, chef. So just eat." I heard the sassiness of his voice that made me "not feeling better". So I kept my talkative side shut up. Dang. Both dang. He really prepared pancakes from scratch... Awesome. I never perfected pancakes so I guess awesome... I chuckled as he gets also a fried egg from the serving plate placing it on the rice on his similar white ceramic plate I have. We eat had no conversations, it feels like we're both afraid to start up a conversation or we just don't know what to talk to.

"George will be here any minute." He said putting his utensils together where the spoon is above while the fork is on below.

"George from the coffee shop downstairs right?"

"Yes."

Oh. Fuck. I mentally cursed as I remember I have a fan or rather friend meeting downstairs, on the coffee shop.

"Are-Are you done?" I asked him and he nodded. He stood up and starts to pick up the plates but I stood up stopping him letting our fingers brush each other without any intention to do it. Fuck romance novels, they are making me like a poet in my freaking mind. Romance novels are really not my area, as a matter of fact, I hate romantic books without a twist something like girl transfers then meets a boy then love, hate or friendship then ending up together. Or good girl meets bad boy then the next thing you know they are having sexual intercourse in the 2nd or next chapters, or the billionaire thing about the man, like how do some people get to those things without really noticing it repeats on every book they read. Like what the fuck. And the really basis of romantic books now is just sex? Do they even think about a female being the dominant rather than the male or a male being more simple rather than being a boastful fucker? Well, of course, I understand them. I'm a fucking writer who does that too and I'm fucking like that and I can't help to do it either. People prefer that and I have nothing to do with it.

"So uh. I'll just wash the dishes." I instantly grabbed the plate and went to the sink place it there and pour some dishwashing soap on the near sponge and turn the faucet to let the water flow and I let it flow on the plates to clean some dirt and stain and I proceed on to cleaning it with dishwashing soap.

"Okay." He spoke. "Are you used to it also?"

"Uh. Not much though." I'm the only child so what do you expect a spoiled brat? I'm not a spoiled brat, I don't want to. I mean it's a choice. As much as I can, I do some work I needed to do. Whatever it is a chore or task... I mean that's me. I like to drain myself. I like work, I like doing whatever I can do before I'll die because I'll never know when will it be. Grabbing opportunities, chances or investing a feeling or emotion is a choice. Sometimes it's not always the heart who is starting to feel strange maybe it is our mind thinking that what he or she is doing is good or fine or nice or cool. It's not always the heart that thinks, it's the mind that lets the heart thinks.

"My mom when I was a kid didn't allow me to do any chores" I honestly said trying to contain myself.

"I mean when I got home I went straight to the study table they made which I didn't like." I looked at him while drying up with my hands on a dry towel.

"You know, I'm all on to study when I was in grade school. I mean I can take an acceleration test if I want to and I want it but my mom won't allow it." he looked at me as I face me and my body to him and supported it with my hand on marble and my lower back on it.

His face showed how he's confused at what I said. I chuckled lightly. "My mom said I already have friends in that batch. Why should I leave?" old buried memories is suddenly dug by the sentences I spoke.

I'm always like this. I tell my life. How it started and in my books how it ended and I always assumed my life will end up tragic. And again... no Romeo and Juliet. The two are really stupid anyway.

"But you can make friends with the new batch if you take the test?" he finally said what I'm expecting to answer.

"Yes. I told them but they care so much for my friends then I started to care." As Mycroft said, Caring is a disadvantage. The line of Mycroft is always stuck into my head. I always think that I must remember it for a reason that caring for people don't always work for me. I lost my money, my other friends, and even myself.

"Okay."

"So here I am now" Standing in front of you broken still breathing, contradicting yet great rhyme, from the land of pearl and sea, Philippines! I funnily, in my opinion, continued it in my mind. It just came into my mind. I suppress myself for chuckling no, I'm not suppressing a laugh.

"Let me think for a moment..." he said as he puts his feet on the chair doing "Indian seat". I frowned. I don't understand where " let me think for a moment" came from him.

"So you're successful when you are a kid?" I nod and he moved his hands like his chopping something. "And your parents didn't like it?"

"No, like it actually." they are obsessed with it.

"But they don't want you to take acceleration test?"

"Yes."

"That's odd." a familiar voice come for him, a familiar sound of a person who is in disbelief. The familiar voice of a person I knew on Television, Misha Collins. Fudge. I shivered but I decided to ignore it after all he won't appreciate it, he is not an admirer of Misha Collins he didn't possibly know him either. Misha Collins doesn't have a long slicked hair like Padalecki. He cut it.

"I mean I'm quite skillful and quite intelligent but they want me to build relationships with them." I groaned. "I mean I must have a friend. I mean for the love of God. I do not want to be involved in too caring situations much often and I choose persons whom I tie my strings to cause I can't think properly."

"Woah. " he reacted making his eyebrows move upward and mouth in an o-shape. "No strings attach rule? Sounds like a friend's with benefits crap!" he laughed.

"Be careful with the strings. It might choke you..." his laughter died and seriousness takes over him "...Your "daddy" might be one of those persons you thought you're safety tied to but not, before." he said taking me back to this time, at the present moment and right now that I'm facing a difficult situation at which my parents are in trouble, I'm in trouble and he, the person who I am talking with is in trouble.

*Ding dong*

Nice his room is spacious and he's got a doorbell. Awesome! Is this what VIP rooms are like? I should get one in the near future. (I really don't know things.. Okay. I didn't go to any hotel and to different places so yeah welcome to London)

I thought to myself as the doorbell rung.

"Just stay here." he stood up and when he walks down the 3 steps of stairs he looked back "Might as well seat." he rushed to the door and he opened it. In my view, I don't see who the visitor is cause it is covered by the white painted wall. Until they came out. It's George. Right he's the one who's going to check me up. George and the man who suddenly talked about Misha, talked for a bit until moving towards me. And by they are in the kitchen George greeted me with a smile I smiled back and he asks me to come near to him. He then does what a checkup would do and I followed. He is nodding after he asks me to the seat next to me.

"She's fine. Mi-Smith," he said looking to Smith.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." he chuckled. "You get me an adrenaline rush yesterday Smith!" he said laughing while Smith is in his poker face. I knew he is for he's blushing.

"Uh. What happened?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Oh. Smith is in "panic mode" last night. He doesn't know what to do!" he laughed.

"I didn't know only a new female could have made him act like that!" he laughs more. "I could remember him calling me last night"

"George. Marie is unconscious."

"What?! Is she okay?"

"No. Of course not. But her breathing is normal she looks like she drunk some sleeping pills or something from there Did you put something in her food and drinks?"

He said trying to imitate Smith's voice. I laughed while Misha stood there listening and pouting.

"Stop it." he hissed.

"He's in the state of panic." the fuck. "He told me you smelled different from the first time you met," he said. God. Did he memorize my scent for that short time? Is he a fucking K9 😂 or somewhat vampire or werewolf? But damn. It's amazing yet creepy. I mean why would you smell a person and memorizing it. He's too observant.

"I'm concluding it wasn't just an ordinary sleeping pill," he said making me frown.

"But you said, it's only a sleeping pill." Smith looked at him with a questioning look.

"I realize it after you said she smell different." he sighed putting his stethoscope inside his brown backpack. "It was something different or it contains a chemical that wasn't supposed to be there." zipping it and putting his arms on the handles of the bag. "I'd advice her to drink a lot of fluids, only water and eat nutritious foods, in such a way whatever the chemical she took will be washed away."

"Thank you," I said to George he smiled back at me. And he stood up telling he's going to his school. We, Smith and I join him towards the door

"So. Well still continue this at my shop later," he said reminding me of the little event that will happen later, mini-con.

"Yes," I said.

"I saw a lot of comments and a lot are coming," he said as he looked at me while the door is already on this back. "Some of them are your fans some of them are I think curious about it," he said truthfully. Oh god.

"So. " he cleared his throat "bye for now?"

"Yes. By for now." Smith replied and he opened the door and George got out and we bid goodbye as Smith closes the door of his room. Closing it we sighed. We laughed. We sighed at the same time.

Then we heard a phone alert coming from Smith's jeans. He quickly fished it and looks at it. He smiled.

"It's a good day Marie," he said joyously.

"Hmm?"

"The investigator accepted our request for him to investigate," he said. "And later you'll be with your fans!"

"Ugh god. Not great at all." I face slapped.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1M 37.7K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
105K 3.3K 23
||2021 WATTYS SHORTLIST|| Left in charge of Sam while her dad and Dean are off on a hunt, Sarah Winchester soon discovers that Forks isn't without mo...
303K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
646K 32.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...