Not Like Other Girls

By JasmineYu077

This story follows Friction, a 16 year old girl that is not like other girls as she has to go to a new highsc... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
❗SEQUEL COMING UP ❗

#6

1.4K 36 217
By JasmineYu077

  The guards opened the castle door and took off their shirts, showing their abs.

  ‘‘what is that for?’’ I asked.

  ‘‘This is how men greet women in our country.’’ said Gary stu.

  I stared at their abs and started to describe them in my head: they are rocking 8 packs even though they are underfed teens, they are tan and oiled for no reason.

  I walked into the palace. As the male officials all took off their shirts, their abs shining in the sun.

  King and queen were sitting on their thrones.  The king looked at my clothes and was confused. How is it confusing? I m a protagonist.

  ‘‘My dear daughter, you should've wore something more... appropriate.’’ said my mother, who had evil green orbs.

  She is clearly evil! Most likely jealous of my looks even though I m plain af. I m a rebel!!1!

  ‘‘Shut up,mom!!!’’ I said and gave her the finger.

  She frowned and told the servants to take me to my new room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 159 13
Clay's parents had an ugly divorce last Christmas, so this year he is doing everything in his power to have the best Christmas season of his and his...
24.5K 2.7K 104
Male Lead pr ဇာတ်လမ်းအကျဥ်း အရှေ့ဘက်နဲ့ဝေးတဲ့မြေမှာ မီချယ်လင် ကြယ်သုံးပွင့်အဆင့်သတ်မှတ်ချက်ကို အကြိမ်ကြိမ်ငြင်းဆိုထားတဲ့ ထူးဆန်းတဲ့စတိုးဆိုင်တစ်ခုရှိ...
65.1K 2.1K 200
Just funny interactions between the descendants characters. Pairings are bal, devie, Jonnie, jarlos, huma, gaudrey, Chad and Freddie. Warning: conta...
90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...