Roleplay w/ Lalapoppy

By daniphant0m_

A roleplay I did with my friend on wattpad: lalapoppy More

RPwL - Part 2
RPwL - Part 3
RPwL - Part 4
RPwL - Part 5
RPwL - Part 6
RPwL - Part 7
RPwL - Part 8

RPwL - Part 1

108 0 0
By daniphant0m_

In this Vampire Knight-inspired roleplaying game, lalapoppy is Hikari, and I...I play everyone else xD

If you've read my stories "Stained With My Own Blood" or the (incomplete) side-novella "Hanako," this contains characters from Hanako, the actual manga Vampire Knight and entirely new ones as well.

Enjoy, and feedback is welcome!

xo, Hana and lalapoppy <3

=================================================================================

[Yagari is dead and Hanako is very unstable. She, Hikari, Rokurou and Seiko moved to a quiet, scarcely populated town in the north of Japan.]

---------

Roku: Hikari. Hana's disappeared again *tosses you a duffel bag with stuff in it* Your turn to find her.

Hikari: *catches it* why me? *annoyed*

Roku: *sighs* I did it yesterday and Sei did it this morning.

Hikari: bleh. Fine. *thinks: I am really getting pissed of at that chick*

Roku: *sticks nose back in a book* be careful. She tried to rip sei's hair out earlier.

Hikari: *rolls eyes and goes to find Hana*

Hanako: *is sitting in a tree humming a tune off pitch*

Hikari: Hana, get back home. *Glares at her for a moment and walks away silently*

*leaves rustle in the trees; silence*

*something hard hits Hikari in the back of the head as she walks away*

Hikari: *feels a sudden burst of pain and passes out*

*a red haired boy comes over*

Boy: *nudges Hikari with his book* hey, miss, y'ok?

Hikari: *moans slighty; sits up and rubs back of head* ow.....

Boy: *crouches down to your level* what happened? *cocks head to the side innocently*

Hikari: *stands up* not sure. Something hit the back of my head.

Boy: *holds out hand to help you up* I'm Callum

Hikari: *takes hand and gets up* I'm Hikari.

Callum: *picks up the rock* I think this is what hit you...*glances at the tree where Hana is*

Hikari: Hana...? or the tree?

Callum: ...Hana...?

Hikari: girl in the tree...? *starts to get annoyed thinking about Hana*

Hana: *whistling*

*leaves rustle and Hana jumps down and walks past you still whistling*

Hikari: yah! Hana! did you throw something at me?

Hanako: *silent but as she walks by she glances at and locks eyes with Callum briefly before continuing*

Callum: *locks eyes with Hana then looks away as she does*

Hikari: *looks at them suspiciously* do you two know each other?

Callum: I don't think so...I mean, she kinda looks like a girl who I used to know from my performing arts school in Tokyo...*looks like he's telling the truth and also looks confused* What did you say her name is?

Hikari: Hanako.

Callum: ................Hanako...Cross...? *looks a bit worried*

Hikari: ....yep!

Callum: *sighs and runs hand through hair* oh. This is an...interesting...development...

Hikari: *looks confused* what...? Why?

Callum: *sighs* Hanako Cross is wanted because she shot and killed two teachers and....*rubs hand over shoulder and looks away*

Hikari: and.....? *seems interested*

Callum: and... *pulls up sleeve to show his shoulder where there is a circular scar* me......

Hikari: *eyes widen* she hurt you?!

Callum: *rolls sleeve back down* I tried to stop her... >.>

Hikari: *laughs dryly* she can't be stopped.

Callum: *rolls eyes; sarcasm* no, really? *nervous laugh* *thinks: should I tell the police?*

Hikari: *rolls eyes* too bad she's depressed...... Haha. I am too, somewhat. Oh yeah, don't tell the police.

Callum: wait...she's depressed? Why? *feels bad now*

Hikari: her lover died. *thinks: and cuz of her, I can't see mine!*

Callum: oh...well, my uncle died about 2 weeks ago...*looks sad* so how long have you lived here?

Hikari: about a week. *frowns slighty* who was your uncle?

Callum: eh, you probably don't know him. He was a teacher at some fancy school about an hour outside of Tokyo...

Hikari: Toga.....aka Yagari was Hana's boyfriend's name. He died an..... Honorable death. He was a teacher, too. *laughs* maybe they're the same person.

Callum: ........................my uncle's name was Toga Yagari............ *shocked-ish*

Hikari: well....that's quite.....awkward.

Callum: uh....yeah...*checks his cell phone* crap, I gotta go! *starts jogging away* um, see ya around?

Hikari: *smiles slightly* possibly. *walks in other direction*

-at home-

Hikari: *bored*

Roku: what took you so long? Hana came back 30 minutes ago without you.

Hikari: I was talking with Yagari's cousin who happens to know Hana from a painful experience.

Roku: .....interesting...

Hikari: yeah...... but now I'm bored. *:|*

Seiko: *stretches* well, it's late...what d'ya want for dinner?

Hikari: *immediately* Ice cream.

Seiko: ....of the dinner food variety, not the dessert variety.

Hikari: *gives him a glare* sushi.

Seiko: *rolls eyes* ok. *gets up to go to the kitchen* go see what Hana wants.

Hikari: *finds Hana* what do you want to eat, child?

Hanako: *staring blankly at wall* ramen.

Hikari: *snaps* get your lazy ass off the floor and do something! the world doesnt revolve around you, got it? *slams door and walks back to the main room*

Hanako: *flinches, which is the first emotion she's shown in a while*

Hikari: *to Sei* ramen. *goes to room and lays down in bed*

Hanako: *opens Hikari's door a crack and sticks head in*

Hikari: *laying with face in pillow* ...what?

Hanako: *is quiet for a minute*

Hikari: ..... *sighs silently*

Hanako: *says so quietly you almost can't hear her* ....I want to go somewhere tomorrow.

Hikari: *rolls over to face her* where?

Hanako: *quietly* ...his grave...

Hikari: then we'll go there. *sort of emotionless*

Hanako: *a bit louder* and I wanna visit Jun.

Hikari: ok....we can do that too.

Hanako: *silently crying* ...I'm sorry you have to deal with me like this *shuts door and walks away*

Hikari: at least she's come back to life now.

Seiko: *from the kitchen* dinner!

Hikari: *grunts and gets up; walks to kitchen and starts eating* thanks.

Roku: call Kojiro later.

Hikari: ....ok. any reason why?

Roku: because she's getting better.

Hikari: ok..... got it.

Hikari: *tosses Hana phone* call Ko-chan.

Hanako: *stares confusedly at phone*

Hikari: call Ko. have fun~ *walks into the unknown world aka outside*

Callum: hey! Hikari! *waves*

Hikari: Yo. *hopes Hana's ok*

Callum: ...so where are you going?

Hikari: to explore this place.

Callum: cool. Well, as girly as it sounds, I'm heading to the salon.

Hikari: *fake gags* I hate Girly things.

Callum: well I'm tired of my hair being red. I used to have it dyed a dark brown, but over the summer I let it fade...

Hikari: *shrugs* you might as well keep your hair red. take a look at mine.

Callum: *shrugs* I don't like the red. I'm the only person in my family who has it.

Hikari: well, do whatever you want. it's your hair, not mine.

Callum: *smiles*

*the sound of glass breaking comes from the direction of the house*

Hikari: *freezes* ...really?

Callum: ...*stops walking* what...?

Hikari: *sighs and quickly walks over to the house*

Seiko: *punches a shadowed figure*

Callum: *follows* Hikari, what's going on...?

Hikari: *runs in and starts to beat up some vamps*

Seiko: *is thrown to the ground by a vamp*

Hikari: *fighting another one* Sei, you ok?

Seiko: *grabs knife and slices vamp's neck* *grins like a child* never better *wipes dust off self and stands up*

Hikari: *gets dust on her* bleh. *looks over to see if callum's there*

Callum: *standing there with a scared expression on his face*

Hikari: Sei, can you take care of the rest?

Seiko: there are no more...they just stopped coming....*looks panicked* ...Hana...?! *looks around frantically*

Hikari: *looks around* .......

Seiko: *runs to Hana's room and throws the door open* Hana?! *room is empty*

Hikari: *walks in Callum's direction* .....

Callum: *scrambles backwards against wall scared*

Hikari: *gently* you alright?

Callum: *trembling* w-who, or what are you...?!

Hikari: *says softly* something out of your wildest dreams.....

Callum: *relaxes slightly; half smirk* try me.

Hikari: *shrugs* no thanks, bud.

Seiko: *comes up behind hikari* I can't find her. Roku's gone too. *sounds panicked/worried*

Hikari: *frowns* .....ok. *whispers* but what do we do about him?

Seiko: *thinking* is he human?

Hikari: .....pretty sure....but not sure.

Seiko: ...eh...hold on a sec. *walks away*

Hikari: ......? ok........... *looks at callum once and then looks away*

Seiko: *comes back with a roll of duct tape; stretches out a length, rips it and puts it over Callum's mouth; grabs his wrists and binds them together with tape*

Hikari: yah! Sei!!! that's too violent!

Seiko: ...*sighs; takes off tape but holds callum's wrists together still* well I was thinking we drive to Cross to find Kojiro so he can wipe this boy's memory.

Hikari: ....ok. whatever.

Seiko: go pack a bag, one for Hana too cuz we're gonna find her on the way. I'll be in the car *tugs Callum's wrist* c'mon, Red, let's go.

Hikari: ok -packs bags and they're off-

Callum: *in the back seat; angry* where are we going? And what the hell happened back there?!

Hikari: all I can say is we're going to where your uncle worked.

Seiko: *ignoring him* did you get Hana's sword, Kari?

Hikari: ....yeah

Seiko: Kay. Did she ever get around to teaching you any magic?

Hikari: nope. dont think so.

Seiko: okay then *pulls over; turns and looks at callum* how old are you?

Callum: seventeen.

Hikari: *thinks: same age lol*

Seiko: *to Callum* can you drive?

Hikari: *looks at Sei like what the hell?*

Callum: yeah?

Seiko: then your driving. If you don't follow our directions, I'll be more than happy to put a knife in your back *smiles* Hikari, get in the back with me. We have to track Hana the old fashioned way.

Hikari: Sei! *punches his shoulder* whatever, loser.

Seiko: actually, stay in the front and watch Red. Make sure he goes where we think we're going.

Hikari: *sits back in seat, somewhat excited to be going back to Cross*

Seiko: If I tell you to turn, turn, alright?

Hikari: *stares out window boredly*

Seiko: *eyes closed* turn right in 250 feet.

Hikari: *rolls eyes and has the urge to check phone for any texts*

Callum: *turns right*

Hikari: *stares at phone boredly* .......

[END, for now]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Nanbaka By Rikako

Fanfiction

60K 1K 17
Seitarou x reader/ Nanbaka! Hello there this is my first fanfic(on watt pad) so wish me luck i hope you enjoy!😘😍
803K 32.5K 62
----- I gasped, but soon enough the rain settled the flames down, making it disappear. I flipped onto my back, making the worst decision of my life...
917 5 26
Hey! This is my first Fanfiction on Wattpad! So why not do a roleplay story with my friend @mybloodyangel ! We will try to update as soon as we can...
254 1 44
This is a Supernatural RP that I worked on with one of my friends. I apologize if there are any errors and inconsistencies, for I didn't have time to...