My Little Lions

By garciaaome

Pidge has been feeling sick so what happens when they find out she is pregnant. How will team voltron react. ... More

just a non-regular day
An Unexpected Escape
Night With the Babies
A.N.
Going Home
A/N
Remember
A/N
what happened
Settling In
A/N
Uncle Kieth's & Allura's name is first

Planning My Revenge

956 25 14
By garciaaome

Hello good people! So, mostly everyone chose to leave Adam as a girl. Thanks for everyone who commented and if you didn't... well I wet with majority wins. On with the story. And srry I haven't posted recently I tried to give people time to think and comment. So this will be a really short chapter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Adams Pov~

"Why did it have to be this way!" I screamed going into my room in the teachers apartment and slammed my door. I curled up on my bed with a big teddy bear that Shiro had once gotten for me on my birthday.  I kept crying, remembering all the times we were together. 

The hugs.

 The kisses. 

Everything that happened between them.(take this wherever you want it to go.)

All the times people would blame Takashi for the crash, I would always defend him. "It's not fair" I scream to the heavens. "If only that girl and her brats weren't arou..." I stopped to think of what I was about to say and got an Idea. "What if I get them out of the picture. Of course it would be the best thing to do. I will have him all to myself." I get up and go to my desk and start to think of a plan to get rid of the girl and her so called kids.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632 2 24
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters of Voltron or any videos I might use. Warning: Discontinued
84K 2.3K 13
Voltron fanfiction. Post season 2 Lance x Lotor #Lancelot
40.3K 708 32
Request are acceptable just please don't get mad if I don't do it right away Disclaimer: I do not own Voltron or any of its characters (X)- Smut
64K 2.7K 33
One year and the Galra Empire still stands, but barely control a third of the universe now thanks to Voltron. When things start to look up for Voltro...