ARIELLA | Oscar Diaz

By sweeteasaint

where a turn of events take you on a new road. streets of freeridge. I dont own On my block. But you best be... More

1- and it begins
2- this is freeridge
3- heart grow fonder
4- last four years
5- first day
6- its too late
7- she was pure
8- end in heartbreak
9- end it all
10- open wounds
11- twisted games
12- beyond repair
13- in my head
14- resentment
15- self control
16- impossible
17- why i stay
18- one day
19- wait around
20- the race
21- let go
22- outlook on love
23- complicated
24- always something
25- carnival
26- drunk in love
27- sensitive
28- all fall down
29- faint memory
30- blurred
32- nova
33- ruin you
34- cherry
35- my sister
36- unreal
37- space
38- late night showers
39- good choices
40- anniversary
41- vital
42- the o'connor's
43- forever damaged
44- all at once
45- fucked up
46- game over
47- unclaimed
48- distraction
49- goosebumps
50- out of mind
51- world on fire
52- reverse it
53- ruined surprises
54- friendship
55- unlocked doors
56- melted heart
57- helping hands
58- shattered
59- tell myself
60- painless
61- heal
62- farewell
63- father's daughter
64- Malina
65- mother role
66- strangers
67- plan B
68- coke bottles
69- taken
70- her return
71- no trace
72- true friends
73- noisy bedroom
74- silence
75- laying low
76- catch up
77- good friends
78- un poco loco
79- past and present
80- first of many
81- off the squad
82- the picures
83- nailed it
84- undone
85- our history
86- prom
87- absence
88- beach babes
89- the haze
90- rio
91- the movies
92- new plan
-95
-96
-97
-98
-99
-100
-101
-102
-103
-104
-105
-106
-107
-108
-109
-110
-111
-112
-113
-114
-115
-116
-117
-118
-119
-120
-121
-122
-123
-124
-125
-126
-127
-128
-129
-130
-131
-132
-133
-134
-135
-136
-137
-138
-139
-140
-141
-142
-143
-144
-145
-146
-147
-148
-149
-150
-151
-152
-153
-154
-155
-156
-157
-158
-159
-160
-161
-162
-163
-164
-165
-166
-167
-168
-169
-170
-171
-172
-173
-174
-175
-176
-177
-178
-179
-180
-181
-182
-183
-184
-185
-186
-187
-188
-189
-190

31- certain things

22.2K 480 145
By sweeteasaint

Ariella's pov

"Promise you wont tell anyone?" I mumbled as i laid my head on Oscar's chest as we continued to cuddle in peace.

"Of course i wouldnt." He said kissing my forehead.

It felt good to pour out everything i held in. Especially to someone i knew i could trust.

I knew Oscar wasnt the type to spill shit that he knew he wasnt supposed to.

"Okay i better start doing my homework." I said as i sat up and grabbed my notebooks.

Oscar sat up and grabbed my math notebook.

"Math sucks dick." He huffed as he flipped through the notes.

I giggled at him as i grabbed my glasses and sat on the bed next to him.

"Damn mamas you look fine as hell with glasses on." He said which made me turn red. I'll never be able to concentrate with him here.

"Oscar stop!" I whined in annoyance.

"What? Im not doing anything." He smiled innocently.

"You keep looking at me and i cant concentrate." I glared at him as he smirked.

"Take a break." He begged.

"Okay fine." I sighed as i put down my pencil.

Oscar sat up and pulled me on top of his lap. He wasted no time.

I wrapped my arms around him and smiled.

"I know this is the last thing you want to talk about but... i want to help." He said.

"With what?" I asked getting nervous.

"Why do you let people like Myla disrespect you?" He sighed.

"I dont let them disrespect me." I looked at him weird.

"Nevaeh told me how Myla and her stupid friends used to make comments. And today, i know Myla said some stupid shit to you and you didnt tell her off. Why do you let them get away with it?" His voice had concern.

"Why is Nevaeh telling you this shit?" I furrowed my brows.

"Dont get mad at her. I interrogated her." He said and i rolled my eyes.

"Ariella...." He sighed as his grip on me got tighter so i wouldnt leave.

"What?" I glared at him.

"You gotta stand up for yourself. Dont let no pendejo step all over you. Especially now that we're dating. A lot of people are going to be hateful. So show them who they are messing with." He said kissing my cheek.

"But thats not how i am." I shook my head.

"Yeah but if you want people to respect you than you gotta show them what happens if they dont." He said smiling as if there was something to smile about.

"Why are you smiling?" I raised my brow.

"Why are you mad?" He asked, with the smile still on his face.

"I dont let people step all over me. Im sick of you and Nevaeh trying to make me look like some weakling." I said getting off of his lap.

"Babe." Oscar groaned as he reached for my hand.

"Shut up." I snapped and Oscar's eyes got wide.

I was lowkey pissed. Okay maybe not lowkey.

"I just dont want people to treat you like shit." He frowned. "Thats all."

"They wont." I sigh.

"You're my girl now. People know that. So if you come off as a scared girl then they wont hesitate to hurt you." He said getting up from the bed and hugging me from behind.

"What does that mean?" i pried his hands off.

"Im not tryna sound cocky... but Im Spooky Diaz. Hynas stay waiting for me to be single. They probably aint happy that you cut in line." He smirked as i rolled my eyes. He was joking, but it still annoyed me.

"Sorry im not like the other scary bitches you fucked with. I won't bark at someone if they look at me wrong. I dont have energy to fight people. And im not a scared girl or a weakling, I may let people get away with being disrespectful but I also have my limits."

"Okay." i could tell he regretted bringing it up.

"Okay now if you'll excuse me, i need to finish my homework."

"Fuck finally!" Oscar groaned as i put my school work away.

"Well maybe if you didn't distract me every five minutes i wouldve been done a long time ago." I said as he just laughed.

"You hungry?" He questioned.

"Im always hungry." I smiled as he kissed me.

"Lets go." He said while grabbing his keys.

"Im driving." I said while holding out my hand.

"Okay here." He said giving me his keys.

"Thanks puta." I teased as i smacked his ass which startled him. Now he knows how i feel.

He looked at me with a glare and then his face softened. I just died of laughter.

"I feel violated." He said in a joking manner as he used a hand to block me from smacking his ass again while we walked to his car.

I smiled at him and how scared he was. I locked the front and had my back towards him.

"And you dont do it right." He spoke up and before i could stop him, he slapped my ass so fucking hard. Harder than i did to him.

"Oscar!" I whined as he was dying of laughter. "Asshole."

"Awww im sorry mamas." He said in a cute voice as he rubbed my ass gently. But he was still laughing. This was karma.

"I cant feel my ass." I laughed and cried at the same time as i walked to the drivers seat of the impala.

"Okay now you're just being dramatic." He rolled his eyes playfully.

"No im not!" I laughed. "My ass is probably purple."

"Nah lemme see." He said trying to cover up his smirk.

"Nice try." I smiled at him innocently as i started his car.

Then i drove to the burger place he took me to on one of the first nights we rekindled.

"What would you do if i crashed your precious impala?"

"I would stand in front of it and tell you to run me over." He said which made me laugh.

"It sounds like a joke but im serious." He said while laughing with me.

"Oscar shut up." I laughed.

"Why do i gotta shut up?" He laughed as i turn up the music to block out his voice.

"Oh hell nah." Oscar said turning down the music.

"Heyyy! I was listening to that." I glared at him.

"Okay and now you're listening to me." He said while giving me a smile.

"I dont wanna listen to you." I said and he just chuckled.

"What if i sing?" He laughed as he turned up the music.

"Wanna be a baller!" He sang.

"Shot caller!" I added while glancing over at him then back at the road.

"Twenty inch blades on the impala." He kept going, with the biggest smile on his face.

"Call her."

"Gettin laid tonight." He said smiling even harder.

Then we both started laughing together.

I parked the car in front of the burger place and turned off the car.

Then as the music kept playing i just looked at Oscar and we smiled at each other for a good 10 seconds before getting out the car.

It felt good to be in a relationship where i was comfortable to be myself.

When i was with Julian he would never sing in the car with me. Or let me drive his car. He just wasnt fun.

I felt like Julian hated certain things that I'd do.

But with Oscar it was so much different. You would think that a guy like Oscar would have a stick up his ass 24/7 but he is the one person that can put a smile on my face. The people you least expect to be fun and nice are always the ones to be just that.

And i was fucking happy to finally have someone like that in my life.

-sweeteasaint

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 7K 34
Ana Sofia Martinez, or simply Sofia to her friends, had just graduated high school. Rather than going to college like her brother, she decides to sta...
5.8K 244 20
"Promises are for life. You can't just pay your dues and expect it to be done and over with after one time." That's what Alana's Abuelo told her when...
299K 5.3K 23
"He taught me things that i will never forget." [i do not own on my block nor the songs used in this book. Any character not in on my block is owned...
744K 15.9K 55
"love is so underrated, i never want to let go" I do not own the characters from on my block but any character that isnt on the show is a character i...