The Passage (h.s)

By hes_wreckedme

***MATURE CONTENT READ AT OWN RISK*** Harry seems to be getting uncomfortable and mildly frustrated. "Willow... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Five
Sequel: The Succession

Chapter Thirty-Four

2.5K 121 137
By hes_wreckedme

***Credit to owner of photo edit MillionDollarBabye***

***Warning adult content. Not recommended for young readers. Another note, if you don't like it don't read it. Just move along. For the rest of you, enjoy the rebooted version of this chapter***

I'm waking from my nap to the sound of Harry's whispers on my neck. His deep tenor voice is velvety like butterscotch schnapps in hot cocoa. Sweet and smooth; with the ability to warm me deep into my soul. It's pleasant to my senses in every way.

"Angel, wake up."

His lips are tickling my bare skin with wet kisses. I attempt to stretch, although I'm unsuccessful because he has me pinned on the bed by sitting in my lap. I'm still completely disoriented from being woken from a dead sleep.

"Mmm Harry, baby how long have you been awake?"

He sits up and places his finger on his lips, cocks his head to the side, and scrunches his eyes up like he's contemplating his answer.

"Hmm, not too long but I was getting so lonely."

My eyes haven't completely focused, I rub them to get a clear view of my beautiful fiancé. There's a huge smirk on his face, taunting me as if he's waiting for a reaction. I look at him dumbfounded because I'm not sure why he's smiling like that. He flicks his eyes towards his lap, drawing my attention to his fist which is stroking the silky skin of his hardening cock.

I'm in a serious state of shock, I've never been woken up like this before. I've never had someone so eager to be with me in every possible way. My insides are immediately lit on fire, it takes everything in me to stay composed. My expression must be priceless because he lets out a giggle laced with a taste of mischief, the kind only Harry can muster.

"Eager, are we? You act like your sexual needs have been neglected my love. What am I going to do with you?"

Thankfully my voice doesn't waver, which hides my desperation to have him take complete advantage of my body. I would give him anything he wanted right now, even if it meant sacrificing my life. I'm completely vulnerable to him in every way. It's scary and exhilarating at the same time.

"Baby I know you don't neglect me; you never do. But I can't stop thinking about you. We have this time alone and I want to take advantage of every second."

His voice comes out slow, almost like a sexual purr that has taken hold of any control I have left. He starts rubbing his cock faster, grinding his body on mine.

"And besides you asked me for something earlier today and I just want to give you exactly what you wanted."

"You mean?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Mmm hmm. Yes, that's exactly what I mean. Are you up for it?"

For fucks sake I know exactly what he's referring to. I have no idea why, but I want him inside me in a new way. I want to give him all of me, I want to be filled by him everywhere. I can't deny this want...no I should say it's a need that I have. I'm aching for what he has prepared for me.

I flash him a cocky smile before these four words spill from my tongue.

"I'm so ready baby."

Without hesitation he comes at me like an unleashed monster. He grabs one of my wrists pinning it above my head, kissing me hard. More needy than I've ever seen him before, groaning in my mouth. I have his cock gripped tightly with my free hand. My anticipation is making me overflow with desire.

His breath is heavy and uncontrolled as he's speaking to me.

"I want this to be something you'll never forget. Are you sure you're ready for this?"

I can't take it anymore, it's like someone flicked a light switch. All the arousal in my body has snapped like a much too stretched rubber band. I can't wait any longer and my words come out stronger and more demanding than I've ever spoken. I have no control over my actions at this point. My desire has taken the wheel and I'm ready to let go.

"Harry, I swear to you if you don't fuck me in my ass right now, I'm going to scream. I can't take this; I want you so bad. Give it to me now."

"Oh fuck, there's my naughty girl. Come here..."

Harry rolls over onto his back and lifts me so that I'm now straddling his lap. I'm drowning him in my kisses, grinding my wetness on him repeatedly.

"Sit on me baby, put me in your pussy. Get me nice and wet so you can ride me."

I shudder as I slide myself down his shaft once, twice, then a third time. I lean in to kiss his neck leaving love bites all over his skin. He moans out my name and groans into my chest sucking one nipple between his full lips and teasing the other between his skilled fingers. I sit up while still on his lap and slide off his cock.

"I'm ready for you."

"Oh, fuck this is really happening."

I nod my head eagerly. He continues moaning my name as he grabs his shaft aligning himself with my tight hole. He eases himself inside me slowly. My nails are digging into his chest and I hiss out the word fuck from the initial pain I'm experiencing. Once he completely fills me, burying himself to the hilt, I adjust myself to his size. I cry out in pleasure, and he returns with a deep guttural moan.

"God damn this feels so good."

"I'm all yours, you feel so fucking amazing."

"Fuck yourself on my cock, show me how bad you want it."

I want nothing more than to please him, the feeling of giving him pure pleasure is something that's beyond explanation, beyond any words in any language. I'll muster up any and all energy that I have to make him cum harder than he ever has before.

I don't know why but this feels more intimate than I expected. Harry has completed me in a way that I never dreamed imaginable. It's hard to explain what such ecstasy and intense love feels like all wrapped into one package. But whatever it looks like, he would be the portrait of this feeling.

I slide up his shaft to his tip and all the way back down repeatedly. His eyes are wide and wild as he watches himself disappear inside of me then gazes back up into my eyes. His grip on my hips is so tight, he feels like he's hanging on for dear life. He watches as I start to rub my tits, while using his hold to guide me up and down his entire length.

"Yes darling, rub those beautiful tits for me. Who owns those tits?"

"You do Harry."

"Who owns your pussy?"

"Only you." I get louder.

"Who owns this ass?"

"You, you own all of me." I scream louder.

"You're such a good girl."

His hands grip me tighter and he drives his hips up into me faster. My hands are gripping his chest again, every time he brings me back down on his dick, I rub my clit against his body harder.

"Fuck this feels so good. I'm gonna cum so hard. Holy fuck, this is so amazing. Don't stop please."

I look into his hungry eyes which are encouraging me to climax quickly. One of his hands finds its way to my clit and he rubs it with skilled precision. My hand meets his, guiding him to move at a faster pace.

"That's it, c'mon do it. I know you're close, cum for me."

"Oh my god. Oh fuck, jesus christ! Harry oh baby, yes. Yes, oh fuck yes."

His fingers leave my sensitive nerves, diving them into my soaked pussy. He helps me ride through my orgasm as my walls throb around his long slender fingers. He grunts seductively, enjoying my pleasure as much as I am.

This is the kind of orgasm that radiates throughout my entire body like high voltage electricity. Making my toes curl and my body writhe uncontrollably on top of him. I'm in the middle of an erotic possession, nothing will ever compare to this.

He continues guiding me up and down his shaft while pulling my body close to his. Smoothing my sweaty hair down and holding me flush to him, every curve matching and molding perfectly together.

"That's it my angel, you liked that. I took good care of you, didn't I?"

"Oh my god Harry that was incredible. But we're not done, it's your turn baby."

I climb off his lap and get on all fours. I have no idea where this bold side of me has come from, but I have no intention of stopping it. I refuse to interrupt whatever path I'm on tonight.

"Fuck me now, take me I'm all yours."

With a loud grunt Harry grabs my hips and guides himself back into my ass from behind.

"Oh, fuck!"

"God damn your grip is so tight. You want me to cum for you baby girl?"

"Fuck yes, I want you to feel as good as I do."

He speeds up again, one hand on my hip the other reaching around grabbing one of my tits. He leans in and begins growling in my ear.

"I love my naughty girl...of fuck you make me feel so good. Can't get enough of you, just want to fuck you all night."

A moan rises from deep within my gut. I love the tone of his voice when he talks dirty to me. His words have sparked a new wave of erotic feeling so deeply I know that need to release again. I reach between my legs and start rubbing tight circles on my clit.

"Damn you want more, don't you baby? Cum again for me."

In our hot and sweaty moans, thrusts, rubs, kisses, and nibbles he continues fucking me until I'm screaming his name begging him to release inside of me.

We're tit for tat, scream for scream until we both climax at once. The room spins and per usual he takes me to a place that feels so good I never imagined possible. His cock is throbbing repeatedly inside me, filling me with every bit of cum he has left to give in this moment. He leans into me and peppers my back with tender kisses reciting these five words.

"I love my sweet angel."

When he pulls himself out, I moan slightly because I'm aching to have him inside me again. There are moments when I want to literally be attached to him at the hip, but it's obvious this round took a lot out of both of us and we need to take a break.

Harry lifts me gingerly from the bed to stand directly in front of him. He raises his eyebrows at me questioningly.

"Harry that was fucking incredible."

He giggles and nuzzles his nose into the crook of my neck.

"Yeah, it was spectacular wasn't it? You feeling ok?"

"I've never been better." I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in for a kiss. "So, after our shower, what do you have planned for the rest of the evening?"

"Well, I've changed our plans a bit."

"Oh really? You've piqued my curiosity."

"I figured since things got a little screwed up with the family dinner, we could use a change of scenery."

"Ok, meaning what?"

"We're gonna leave for Rome tonight."

"What?"

"Yeah, let's get out of town before someone spots us here. I wanted to take you to Rome anyway, and we can come back to London in a few days. Sometimes it's easier to stay under the radar, the more you move around. It'll be fun, I can have the pilot ready and the jet waiting for us, the flight is only a couple hours. I promise, you'll love it there."

"I'm sure I will. Baby I don't even know what to say."

"All you have to say is yes. We'll hop in the shower, get cleaned up and go."

***

I fell asleep on the short flight wrapped in Harry's arms. I can't seem to shake how tired I've been, but if I'm being honest with myself traveling and the caliber of sex we've been having probably has a lot to do with it. Not to mention our engagement and the bullshit stunt his ex-girlfriend pulled.

It's been a roller coaster of emotions; my body is just exhausted. I have no intention of telling Harry how tired I am, I don't want to ruin his excitement. He's so happy to be on this trip with me, I'm just going to suck it up and keep going.

"Hey beautiful wake up. We're here in Rome now."

His thumb is grazing softly along my jawline then my cheekbone to gently wake me up. I yawn and give my body a satisfying stretch.

"I can't believe I fell asleep."

"Well the last few days have been rather eventful, so it makes some sense. You have seemed more tired than usual though. Are you feeling ok?"

I sit up and give him a closed mouth kiss on his lips.

"I'm perfect darling, I think I'm just jet lagged. Don't worry, I'm fine."

"Ok baby. Promise me if you're not feeling well that you'll tell me. I love you."

"I love you too Harry. And I swear, I'm just fine."

He kisses my forehead and reluctantly smiles. I grab my bag and throw it over my shoulder, to which he takes it from me and scoots me towards the cabin door.

"Harry I can carry my own bag."

"Can you just let your fiancé be a little chivalrous for once?"

"For once? You're the most chivalrous person I've ever met."

"I can't help that I like taking care of you. Just humor me please."

"Fine you can carry my bag if it's that important to you."

He beams at me with a triumphant grin then kisses the tip of my nose.

"Thank you darling."

After throwing my bag over his shoulder, he slowly weaves his fingers with mine. Squeezing; one, two, three.

Same as when we arrived at Heathrow there's a black Escalade waiting for us on the tarmac. The driver grabs our bags and Harry whisks me into the car snuggling me close to his body.

***

The scenic drive to the hotel is relaxing. It feels like we're in an entirely different world. This city is gorgeous, and I've already begun to get hooked. I haven't even been out of the car yet, but I'm sure it's even more fantastic strolling along the streets of this old city.

"Harry this place is beautiful. The architecture and the environment, Rome is perfect. I could fall in love with this city. You know that?"

"I knew you'd love it here. And you'll love the people too. They're so friendly and the chefs are brilliant."

"I can't wait to explore tomorrow. I'm assuming we're going to the hotel and resting for the evening?"

"We'll get settled in our room, grab something to eat then go to bed early. We'll have a fresh start in the morning. How's that sound?"

"Sounds perfect like all your other plans."

"Good, we're just about here. I recognize this little street; Via Bocca di Leone."

I giggle because he always sounds adorable trying to speak other languages. He makes such a valiant effort to get it right. He dedicates himself to put his best efforts into anything new he tries. Although it doesn't always come out perfect, there's no denying how the words make me smile.

"Ha ha, laugh at my accent. Do you know how to speak Italian Willow?"

"No, but I'm sure you'd be the best tutor."

I giggle mocking his foreign language skills.

"Well, aren't you just a little comedian today?" He pauses for a moment; a whimsical smile grows on his face. "Look darling, the hotel is tucked away back here. It's nice and quiet."

We arrive at a hotel names Portrait Roma. I'm surprised the large vehicle can make it down the narrow street. But Harry is right, it's nice and quiet back here. It'll be a great escape, a peaceful place for just the two of us.

Our luggage is brought to our room for us. Of course, Harry has spared no expense and reserved us the penthouse with a terrace overlooking the city.

"It's beautiful out here baby. This is truly spectacular. If you were trying to make me feel like a princess, then you've more than succeeded."

"Actually, I was trying to make you feel like a queen. I may have to try a little harder next time."

I smile at him endearingly and we have our first romantic Roman kiss on the terrace overlooking the gorgeous city surrounding us. It couldn't be more perfect.

"No need to try any harder my love. As long as you're my king I'll always be your queen."

He looks down at my engagement ring as he's done countless times since he's placed it on my finger.

"I can't believe that we're really getting married. So much has happened in the last few months. I could've never dreamed any of this would be possible. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm so madly in love with you."

Of course, I start crying because that's what I do when I have no way to express my emotions. He wipes the tears from my eyes and kisses me even more passionately than ever before. Lacing his fingers from his left hand in my hair and his right hand holding me around my waist pulling me into his body.

"I love you Harry. It's kind of crazy to think that we're here right now simply because Sam insisted that I go out dancing that night. Your birthday, such an amazing night."

"Who would've thought my twenty-first birthday present would last my entire lifetime."

"That's one of the most romantic things I've ever heard. But it's true, I'm yours forever...always. I love you."

***

The two of us walk hand in hand to find a quick bite to eat. We eat some real Italian pizza at a small restaurant called Barberini Express which is located right in the Piazza Barberini. The food is excellent as Harry had promised. The Fountain of the Triton is just around the corner and it's so beautiful at night.

"The fountain is breathtaking with these lights baby. I love it, I can't wait to see more of the city tomorrow. I'm in awe of this place, thank you for bringing me here."

"Thank you for coming with me. This is the best holiday I've ever been on." Harry leans in to kiss me and my knees give out a little. I stumble further into his arms, and not in a romantic way. I'm feeling lightheaded and weak.

"Willow, are you ok?"

"Yeah, like I said earlier I think I'm jet lagged and tired. I'll be fine."

"You're scaring me darling. Let's get back to the hotel. I want you off your feet, please."

"Yeah, you're probably right. I'm sure I just need some rest."

Harry refuses to let go of me the entire way back to the hotel. Holding me like I'm a fragile piece of glass that he's terrified will drop to the ground and smash into a million pieces.

When we get on the lift, he tries to pick me up and carry me. "Harry seriously, I'm ok I think I can make it to the room from the elevator. Don't you think you're being a little overprotective?"

"Angel, I'm not fighting with you, but you don't look well. You have no color in your face and I can feel you shaking."

"Harry seriously, I'm..."

A/N Sorry for the cliffhanger babes. We have one more chapter before the sequel begins. I want to take a moment and thank everyone for all of their support on this story. It's been a wild ride and I love #harlow with all my heart. It brings me such joy to know so many of you love them just as much. Thanks for being such rockstars!

***As always voting and commenting is always appreciated***

All my love ~ Em

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 483 49
(BOOK ONE) (Complete but Editing) A chance meeting between southern beauty Maddie Grey and the famous four boys of One Direction. Maddie and Harry be...
1.4M 35.8K 37
18+ / Very Mature "So you've been stalking me?" "Completely." I laugh at his candor and I watch as his eyes light up, "I applaud your honesty." "Why...
323K 7.7K 27
Larry Stylinson Story (Completed) Harry Styles, a senior in high school, ready to graduate and live the college life, gets his dreams crushed wi...
1.2M 19.2K 77
*MATURE CONTENT* (18+) PLEASE DON'T COPYRIGHT "Go fuck yourself Harry! this conversation is over you need to leave" I hate him so much, but I seem t...