𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮

Bởi P_Jacky

Belle lives in México City with both her parents. Her best friend, Florence, is what you can call a sister. S... Xem Thêm

0| Author's Note
1| Roses, from who?
2| Roses again, from who...
3| Inevitable
4| To Much Fun For A Night
6| Meeting The Dioz Family
7| Her Beauty
8| Ela
9| Red Dress
10| Mr.Gandy
11| Him
12| David
13| Kisses
14| Gifts
15| Dress
16| Dinner
17| Passion
18| Happiness
19| News
20| Reaction
21| Mark Silver
22| Flowers
23| Missing
Gracias
24| Believe
25| Mateo
26| Steven
27| Month
28| Location
29| Rescue

5| Surprise Welcome

35.5K 810 221
Bởi P_Jacky

David Gandy

On the Jet

I was just on the phone talking to an old friend, more like a brother to me. I have just arrived to the beautiful city of Mexico and I can't wait to have a good time here. I was thinking of Mateo and his family, all I know is that he is happily married and has a daughter when I was interrupted of my thoughts by one of my flight attendant's.

"Sir, you can get off. Your luggage is already inside the car".

I start to get off my private jet not before saying thank you to the captain and the flight attendants. After I am out the jet I walk towards my car and head to my house here in Mexico City.

At Home

It takes me an hour to get to my destination. I live pretty far from the city because I like to surround myself with silence. I pass through the security gate and get out of the car while giving the car keys to my chofer, Marcos.

"I hope and you had a good trip sir"says Marcos.

"Yes I did, thanks".

I start to walk up the stairs heading, inside my house.

"Ahhh how good does it feel to be home again" I take my coat off.

As I am about to go upstairs to my room I pass through my living room and see someone sitting in the sofa.

My first instinct is to grab my gun and point straight at the person's head. I move closer and I see that it's a woman.

"DON'T SHOOT!! IT'S ME, VICTORIA!!"she screams.

I put my gun away while looking at her on the eyes, "Why the fuck are you inside my house?" I question her.

She gives me a seductively smile and walks closer to me grabbing my arm. "Love I heard that you would be coming to Mexico and I wanted to remember the good old times with you".

Laughing hard in front of her face I tell her, "The old times please Victoria, I didn't even remember you. Since the beginning I told you that what we had was only a one night thing".

She looks at me with a smirk and takes a step back, now I notice that she is wearing some black heals and a long black coat.

As I am about to tell her to leave my house she unties the coat and let's it drop to the floor giving me a perfect view of her body in only a red lingerie set. Wearing red because she dang well knows that the is my favorite color.

I would have total fuck her but like I always say fucking someone twice is giving them hope, the hope that they can change my way of thinking about love. Haa they think because they spend a good night with me that they have the right to have something else with me.

"Victoria, you know very well that I am a man that doesn't believe in love so why do you insist on waisting both of our time?".

"Now, if you do me the favor leave I am very tire". She seems to not want to move so I call my security guard who leads her to the door and I tell him to never let her in again.

I start to make my way to my room. She really though I was going to be with her when she has been in every male's bed, she is just a gold digger. She has destroyed marriages just for fun, I don't even really now if I had sex with her to be honest.

Flashback

All I remember is that I was at a friend's party and that all night Victoria, I think that was her name, kept on following me around. The next morning I had a really bad headache because of all the drinking I had the previous night and when I was about to go downstairs to my kitchen to get some water I saw that I was completely naked. That's when I saw her in my bed naked and sleeping too. I shooked her shoulder to wake her up, once she did she tried to touch me but I moved away before she could. She told me that I was the one who brought her home and that we had sex until the morning, but I just couldn't remember at all because the only thing I do remember is her giving me a drink and from there I can't seem to remember anything.

End Of Flashback

I made it to my room and I went straight to my bathroom to take a shower. After taking a shower I just dried my hair, body and put on some boxers then I went to sleep thinking that tomorrow would be the day where I finally reunited with Mateo and meet his family.

Author's Note

||Who is excited for David to meet Mateo and his family?||

-Vote and comment below-

Love,

J.P

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

8.8M 152K 36
(18+) "My mom is coming home any minute" I moan against his lips, my hands tugging up his shirt that covered his tone body "Ya sè" His deep, sexy v...
114K 4.3K 30
keaton is adopted by his big sister Luna cassie and her mate alpha kane. there father jude white was abusive towards them but mainly luna cassie as s...
7.2M 179K 41
*CURRENTLY UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING* There she was shaking her hips side to side as if she was putting on a private show for him. He stood there star...
15.1M 267K 46
( this book is currently being HEAVILY edited. I suggest not reading unless you are okay with slight errors.) In which a 40 year old Italian man fall...